5 Bite Diet Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spryng into my journey with me

+31
Maernet
mommieof2
ramanrai
rugbygirl87
3jaysmom
AllieT
pinklipstick
teaismyhappyplace
misunderstood
Snow White
chic
herbsgirl
16Again
starfish
amu82
insanity
LLJames
Jesabelle
shanni82
connie
Moonie
starbucks addict
wstreet8110
jgraston
shnookie
ewhetstone
SaltyDog
Dmac
Greenbeans
Lisa
spryng
35 posters

Page 20 of 27 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 23 ... 27  Next

Go down

Spryng into my journey with me  - Page 20 Empty Re: Spryng into my journey with me

Post  spryng Wed Mar 07, 2012 10:53 pm

MUCH perkier today, lol snuck some cough medicine into her drink before bed and she sucked it right down and she slept great and so did I! So I have much more energy today which is great Smile

B- nothing
L- 5 bites rice/beef burrito
D- 5 bites chicken helper cheesy enchilada (yep, didn't want to cook, lol but it was good!)

So today I read that the average person takes 150 bites a day which is half more than our stomach's need, which makes me think 10 bites a day is TINY compared to what most people are eating, crazy when I think about it, lol

spryng
spryng

Back to top Go down

Spryng into my journey with me  - Page 20 Empty Re: Spryng into my journey with me

Post  herbsgirl Wed Mar 07, 2012 11:24 pm

150 bites per day?? wow!! So I wonder if its half more than we need, we only need 100? Smile
herbsgirl
herbsgirl

Back to top Go down

Post  spryng Wed Mar 07, 2012 11:40 pm

if it's half more than we need then we only need 75 or so which really does sound about right.. I'm hoping when I get to maintenance I can eat at least 50 bites or so each day, that sounds like heaven right now, lol
spryng
spryng

Back to top Go down

Post  spryng Thu Mar 08, 2012 9:17 pm

We are almost to friday!!!! the week is speeding by!

B-nothing
L- 5 bites leftover chicken helper
D- 5 bites pork potstickers

spryng
spryng

Back to top Go down

Post  spryng Fri Mar 09, 2012 8:50 pm

TGIF!!! so glad this week is OVER, lol

tomorrow is weigh in so I've been eating light today gearing up for it. TOM is here and I'm retaining, I can feel it in the tightness of my jeans so I'm praying I show some kind of loss tomorrow. I'm a little worried. I've craved salt ALL week and been eating extra soy sauce on things etc to get that craving so today I'm drowning myself with water to flush that extra sodium out of me, so fingers crossed that tomorrow's weigh in is not depressing, lol

So today:

B-nothing
L- 5 bites cottage cheese with pineapple
D- 5 bites cottage cheese with pineapple

Also, check out the challenge thread, I'm going to do a no carb challenge next week for myself and would love some buddies to join me! it's just for 5 days (mon through fri) so check it out and see if you'd be interested in it Smile its still 5 bites, that isn't changing, just fyi, lol

I'll post my weigh in tomorrow, hope it's good!
spryng
spryng

Back to top Go down

Post  Snow White Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:45 pm

No carb, so just meat, cheese, & eggs?
Snow White
Snow White

Back to top Go down

Post  spryng Sat Mar 10, 2012 9:53 pm

yes exactly, just meat, cheese, and eggs. For me personally it's gonna be mostly eggs as I've been reading some stuff on the "egg diet" and how fast it helps people lose weight, so we'll see.

Ok so weigh in... sigh... TOM and salt really messed me up this week apparently. I was up .8 this morning... hopefully once TOM is gone and I stay off all that extra sodium I'll show a great loss next week. That is my hope anyway plus this carb free challenge ought to help for sure.

So today I took my girls to the mall to shop for swimsuits as we'll need them next weekend. It was so much fun! I got a new tankini that is so flattering that I'm excited to start this swimsuit season! First time in YEARS, LOL

well Im off here to spend time with the family, see ya monday! Smile
spryng
spryng

Back to top Go down

Post  Snow White Sun Mar 11, 2012 5:01 pm

Have you ever tried the ziploc bag omelets? They are wonderful, you can add any toppings into the bag that you like just be sure to use a freezer ziploc. When they are ready, just cut the top off the bag and slide them out onto the plate. Each person has their own bag, so if you have a big enough pot of water you can do your whole family's omelets at one time. You can write initials on the bags with a Sharpie. These are yummy, we have them all the time.

Another thing I have done with low carb is deviled eggs, you just mix the yolks w/ real mayo and dill relish (sweet relish will add carbs). I really need to get to the store if I am going to join you in this challenge this week! : ))))

http://www.food.com/recipe/ziploc-bag-omelet-eggs-in-a-hurry-196364
Snow White
Snow White

Back to top Go down

Post  herbsgirl Sun Mar 11, 2012 8:10 pm

Can you give me some links on that egg only diet?
herbsgirl
herbsgirl

Back to top Go down

Post  spryng Mon Mar 12, 2012 11:59 am

the ziplock omlets sound neat! I'll have to check them out! I bought 3 dozen eggs for this week so we'll see how many I need,lol its just for 5 days or 10 meals in all of 5 bites each so I'm sure I have too many but I can share with the kids if I need to...

There are a ton of links out there just google Egg Diet or Jimmy Moore and you will find some interesting reading material Smile

Well today will be all eggs for me, I'm excited! I'll be back later to post my menu Smile

spryng
spryng

Back to top Go down

Post  spryng Mon Mar 12, 2012 8:32 pm

So No Carb day 1 done..

B-nothing
L- 5 bites scrambled eggs
D- 5 bites scrambled eggs

I will probably get sick of eggs pretty quick but that is ok, it's just for 5 days, we can do anything for 5 days right? The sun came out today, it's almost 80 degrees here so I slipped on my new swimsuit and took a blanket and my nook to the backyard on my lunch break and enjoyed some sun! Gotta get some color on these white legs, lol Don't wanna scare the kids at the pool this saturday, LOL!! I only stayed out there 30 min, I didn't want to burn. I plan on sun bathing each day this week (weather permitting) to get a tan, doesn't have to be dark but I need a little color on this winter body, lol

Looking forward to day 2! Will keep you posted!
spryng
spryng

Back to top Go down

Post  Snow White Mon Mar 12, 2012 8:51 pm

No cheese or anything? You are sooooo disciplined! : )))))) I am anxious to see how this will work out for you. What are you drinking with it?
Snow White
Snow White

Back to top Go down

Post  spryng Mon Mar 12, 2012 9:00 pm

I might have cheese or even mayo tomorrow, all non carb things with the eggs, depends on how sick of plain eggs I get, lol But definitely eggs will be my main ingredient.
I drank coffee this morning with splenda in it, no creamer or anything and then with dinner I had one glass of diet pepsi. I needed the caffeine but the rest of the day I've only had water. It was actually pretty easy, my body hasn't noticed the no carbs yet, tomorrow might be a bit harder when it realizes they aren't coming, lol
spryng
spryng

Back to top Go down

Post  Snow White Tue Mar 13, 2012 4:25 pm

How are you feeling on the egg diet? I wonder how many eggs you are eating in 5 bites...probably more than 1, less than two depending on how many extras you add like cheese, etc. If you ate 1 1/2 eggs twice a day that would be about 213 calories per day plus your extras. I am anxious to see how this will ramp up your weight loss! Deviled eggs would be good too if you get sick of scrambled. You're doing great! Smile
Snow White
Snow White

Back to top Go down

Post  3jaysmom Tue Mar 13, 2012 5:36 pm

Wow, Sprying, you are DISCIPLINED!!!! I love eggs but I don't think I could do the for 5 days straight. I cant wait to see how this works out for you.

3jaysmom

Back to top Go down

Post  herbsgirl Tue Mar 13, 2012 6:00 pm

Yes, the egg thing is interesting. how are u doin
herbsgirl
herbsgirl

Back to top Go down

Post  spryng Tue Mar 13, 2012 8:32 pm

Thanks ladies for the encouragement!!! Smile

when I make scrambled eggs I use just two eggs, I made a 3 egg omlet today with cheese and it was huge! I couldn't eat it all, so probably 2 eggs total went down.. but I'm feeling good! Last night after dinner I developed a headache, I think my body figured out it didn't get any carbs yesterday but today was much better. I wasn't hungry at lunch or dinner at all but I made myself eat 5 bites, gotta keep my metabolism up. And no headache today, I'm feeling fantastic Smile

So today:

B-nothing
L- 5 bites cheese omlet
D- 5 bites egg salad? ( 2 scrambled eggs with a dollop of mayo mixed in, all zero carbs) the mayo gave it a nice tangy flavor, I'll be eating it like this more for sure Smile

I'm excited about this week too, I hope I don't have my expectations too high but I'm kinda hoping for 3+ lbs lost.. but that may be asking too much so we'll see saturday morning what the results are.. I may start peeking at the scale tomorrow though, lol it's killing me! LOL

spryng
spryng

Back to top Go down

Post  Snow White Wed Mar 14, 2012 12:59 am

Great job, Spryng! You are such an inspiration. I can't wait to see your loss! Very Happy
Snow White
Snow White

Back to top Go down

Post  herbsgirl Wed Mar 14, 2012 12:17 pm

Eggs are so good for you. 2 eggs per day makes poeple lose wieght and have more energy, look up the study
herbsgirl
herbsgirl

Back to top Go down

Post  3jaysmom Wed Mar 14, 2012 2:16 pm

I hear you on the "peeking at the scale" thing. My downfall! Last t ime I did this, I would say "weigh ins are Monday", and then I would end up weighing myself every day and freaking out. I may have to have my 8 year old hide it from me Laughing He'd like having the control of taking it out for me once a week, lol

3jaysmom

Back to top Go down

Post  rugbygirl87 Wed Mar 14, 2012 4:40 pm

Haha wow this only egg thing sounds hard! I'm actually intolerant to eggs so it would never work for me. I get super sick whenever I eat eggs! It's not as bad with baked goods unless they are super egg heavy though. It's really funny cause growing up I loved eggs and it took me till jr high to realize how sick they made me. I thought everyone got debilitating stomach aches every once in a while.
rugbygirl87
rugbygirl87

Back to top Go down

Post  Dmac Wed Mar 14, 2012 7:11 pm

That's a great idea to have your kid hide it frum ya I put it away but I still get to it
Dmac
Dmac

Back to top Go down

Post  spryng Thu Mar 15, 2012 12:52 am

I love the kids hiding the scale idea too! LOL my kids would fight over who's turn it was to hide it, LOL

Sorry I'm on so late posting for today, my net crashed and just came back up, I was pacing the floors, lol What did I do before the world wide web anyway?? I can't even remember, lol

So today, halfway through the week, I must say I'm getting burned out on eggs but just two days to go!

B-nothing
L- 5 bites scrambled eggs with mayo
D- 5 bites scrambled eggs with mayo

So just two more days to go, I'm so ready for saturday to get here!
spryng
spryng

Back to top Go down

Post  3jaysmom Thu Mar 15, 2012 1:34 pm

I still can't believe you've been living on eggs this whole week, good for you! I just realized that every time I've written your name, I've written Sprying.... what a dork I am! I must be thinking of spring, but knowing you spell it with a y, and adding them both..idk. I think the lack of food has me loopy! drunken

3jaysmom

Back to top Go down

Post  spryng Thu Mar 15, 2012 10:25 pm

LOL! well don't feel bad, I get that ALL the time, it is spelled Spryng and pronounced spring like the season, it's actually my middle name, my first name is Krystol which I've battled people spelling my whole life too, lol you can thank my parents for the fun of it all, lol

So yeah, been living on eggs, it's not been too bad. I am getting tired of them and wishing I could at least stick them in a tortilla or something but nope, sticking straight to no carbs, just one more day to go, I can do it!!!!!

B-nothing
L- 5 bites scrambled eggs with mayo
D- 5 bites scrambled eggs with mayo

Worked late today which was nice, kept my mind off of the diet. Do you find that someday all you think about is the diet, what you'll eat for lunch, what you'll eat for dinner.. what you'll weigh tomorrow.. what you'll weigh next week.. sigh.. it's nice to just forget about it all for a few hours and I was so busy at work today that it completely escaped my mind, yay! Smile Almost Friday, woo hoo!

spryng
spryng

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 27 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 23 ... 27  Next