5 Bite Diet Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is how naturally thin people eat!!

2 posters

Go down

This is how naturally thin people eat!! Empty This is how naturally thin people eat!!

Post  Challenger Fri Feb 08, 2013 6:53 pm

So in the UK we have this TV show called 'Supersize Vs Superskinny'. A skinny person swaps diets with a fat person for a week and the idea is that they teach other about where they've been going wrong with their diets. It's addictive telly!

Anyway, since starting 5BD something occurred to me - the ONE thing ALL the superskinnies have in common is TINY PORTIONS!!!

Some eat healthily, some live off chocolate and junk food - but they all have only several bites of food at each meal! None of them count calories or 'diet' consciously. So I think 5BD really is replicating the way 'naturally thin' people eat. It's not about what - it's about how much. Realising this has really confirmed my belief that this plan is the way to go. We are on to something here! (Sorry if this is obvious but I just wanted to share!).

Onwards and downwards all! cheers

Challenger
Challenger

Back to top Go down

This is how naturally thin people eat!! Empty Re: This is how naturally thin people eat!!

Post  ElleBella Fri Feb 08, 2013 7:29 pm

I know that show.. when I lived in Germany I watched as I had a huge dish and got British progamming.. miss it!!!lol.. You are so write my girlfriends eat what they want.. they have a 3 bite rule on desert they tell me though.. lol
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

This is how naturally thin people eat!! Empty Re: This is how naturally thin people eat!!

Post  Challenger Fri Feb 08, 2013 10:21 pm

Oh Debbie it's so good isn't it! Not that we all want to be so skinny but I thought it was interesting... They definitely don't all live off rabbit food but they stop when they are full & don't like to overstretch their stomachs.

Ps I think there are some old episodes on Youtube if you're missing it :-) xxx
Challenger
Challenger

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down