5 Bite Diet Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Well here I go!

+5
insanity
herbsgirl
claire1
Snow White
ElleBella
9 posters

Page 8 of 15 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11 ... 15  Next

Go down

Well here I go! - Page 8 Empty Re: Well here I go!

Post  claire1 Fri Nov 15, 2013 12:56 pm

I almost did the same thing yesterday evening with the cashew nuts. But I soon realized I was going to eat everything so I kept a fistful of nuts (a big one, of course) and I put the rest away, far, far away from myself. Next time, try to do that and if you still think about those crackers or anything else, wait for about 20-30 minutes and you won't be hungry anymore. You shouldn't feel guilty about that since you've recently had problems with your liver and your meals were very small. I hope you feel better now.
Just keep going, Debbie! You're doing great!flower flower flower flower flower flower flower 

claire1

Back to top Go down

Post  herbsgirl Fri Nov 15, 2013 5:20 pm

HOw is it going for you? Have a wonderful Friday!cheers 
herbsgirl
herbsgirl

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella Fri Nov 15, 2013 8:27 pm

Claire I know what not fun.. eeek.. I think winter is more chance to eat heavier.. eeek.. lol I keep telling myself If I have to cheat then it must be a pc of fruit..

Herbgirl.. Thank you .. my day is going ok today.. wishing you a great day too.

B)tea
L) pizza
D) not sure will post later

I am so happy it is friday.. so look forward to weekend off.. Yay

ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  Snow White Fri Nov 15, 2013 11:22 pm

I hope you are having a fabulous Friday and will enjoy some time (hopefully) off work this weekend!
I posted a Christmas challenge also, because someone had posted to an old thread. Hopefully they will join in. So, we have 3 challenges going now! Birthday, Christmas, and Weekend!!!

There is no stopping us now!!! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil 
Snow White
Snow White

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella Sat Nov 16, 2013 4:03 am

I love it love Yay.. I am going to take tomorrow off and most of Sunday.. till Sunday night.. Thank you for your prayers. We got all done for the event. It will be on tomorrow from 10-3 Yay.. Thank you so much. I will go and join the challenge for sure.. I need to keep my self in check.

With all the stress in my daily life right now it hard to focus. I did not eat to much today but I ate more than 3 times.

I did not work out today.. I just could not.

Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad  such a depressive day
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  claire1 Sat Nov 16, 2013 2:53 pm

When life gives you a hundred reasons to cry, show life that you have a thousand reasons to smile.
I imagine you're going through a very difficult period in your life, but I am sure it will get better, Debbie! Stay strong!sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny 

claire1

Back to top Go down

Post  katya Sat Nov 16, 2013 4:23 pm

Wow, reading through your journal - you are dealing with so much. You are an amazingly strong woman to keep following your goals despite the setbacks! Way to go! cheers 
katya
katya

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella Sat Nov 16, 2013 9:47 pm

Claire.. I was just thinking exactly that.. I woke up this morning and told myself "Debbie you chose your day" I chose to be happy and light.. yay

Katya - Thank you so much Honey.. Life is truly a box of chocolates.. uuugh.. lol.. I am facing forward though and will get there. Very Happy 

I get now why I could not get to focusing on my weight and know also how it will take a little more time to get to it. That will not work for me though. My trip has been moved up to May so I have a good amount of time to get my 75-80 lbs off. So onward and upward or downward lol Razz 

B) egg on toast with tea
L) gf pasta with peas and bacon
D) Tator tot casserole made with chicken

k going for walk lunch is done..was so delicious and filling.. this new catelli gluten free pasta has quinoa in it.. high in protein.. K.. ciao bellas
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella Sun Nov 17, 2013 9:17 pm

Hi All,

I hope Sunday finds you all on plan. I am on plan so fare but so want to cheat.. I will not though.

B) tea
L) pizza
D) not sure

Happy Sunday All.. Have a great day
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  herbsgirl Sun Nov 17, 2013 9:40 pm

I know sometimes its tempting to cheat, but I have to remind myself, what are the consequences of doing this? How will it make me feel? We always have a choice!bounce bounce 

Have a wonderful day and hang in there girl!
herbsgirl
herbsgirl

Back to top Go down

Post  Snow White Sun Nov 17, 2013 11:27 pm

If you are going to cheat, be sure it's worth it! Like your daughter's birthday, Christmas dinner or something that really means something to you. I'm telling myself this as I am telling you!!!! I am turning 40 in December and we are taking a trip for a couple of days to New Orleans. I am planning this cheat and it will be worth it!!! But if the food isn't fabulous and worth it, then I will not indulge. I've decided, just for this trip I'm going to allow myself to eat fish and dairy and straight back to vegan when we return.

I hope your event was fabulous and I'm so glad you got the catering issue taken care of!

We rocked it through the weekend! Let's have a good week moving forward!!!! I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you 
Snow White
Snow White

Back to top Go down

Post  claire1 Mon Nov 18, 2013 12:04 pm

I hope you feel better, Debbie! Do not cheat! If you did, then do not cheat anymore please! Whenever I cheat it's because I'm having a bad day, or I'm sad, etc. If that's also the reason you're tempted to cheat,it's not worth it because tomorrow it'll get better. You acn do this, Debbie!!!bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny 

claire1

Back to top Go down

Post  blaqpepa Mon Nov 18, 2013 5:09 pm

Hi ElleBella,

I just wanted to send you a big virtual hug :cheers:Hope you had a good Sunday, and managed not to cheat! Hope this week is a great one for you!
blaqpepa
blaqpepa

Back to top Go down

Post  herbsgirl Mon Nov 18, 2013 5:58 pm

Have a wonderful day Friend!!!!flower flower flower 
herbsgirl
herbsgirl

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella Mon Nov 18, 2013 10:25 pm

Ladies you are all such a blessing. Thank you so much. I am so grateful for having you!!!!!!! I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you 

I did not cheat..I kept myself on plan cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers 

Today I have been so busy, have not been able to get on line at all. I have to leave again in 15 but will come back and post on the rest of your posts too.. xoxoxo

B)tea
L) waffle with butter and a fruit drink
D) casserole
sn) carrot stick
Totally on plan.. eating out of ramekin (not going over 6-700 calories max)

My husband has told us he is coming for Dec 21 - Jan 6 .. Nina is soooooooooooooooo excited.. Santa and Daddy.. Laughing  I am happy for her.

k.. gotta rock it.. its time to go and get my baby then off to pick up some groceries.. So much fun.. lol

God Bless
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  katya Tue Nov 19, 2013 12:41 am

What a good day! How big is the ramekin that you use? Do you eat everything out of it?
katya
katya

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella Tue Nov 19, 2013 6:58 am

The ramekin I use is just under 1 cup.. about 3/4 a cup..its about 10 bites.. Its working well for now.. yay Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy 
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  blaqpepa Tue Nov 19, 2013 4:53 pm

Yay! I'm so glad you didn't cheat! You're very strong! Keep up the great work!!!
blaqpepa
blaqpepa

Back to top Go down

Post  claire1 Tue Nov 19, 2013 5:39 pm

I'm glad to hear that your husband will spend some time with you and Nina. I hope you'll have a great family time together!!!Smile Smile Smile Smile 

claire1

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella Wed Nov 20, 2013 4:00 am

Thank you both so much.. xoxox Happy Tuesday Ladies flower flower flower flower 

Today has been a sick day. I have not been able to eat much.. not a bad thing.. lol

B) tea
L) tea and yoghurt
D) soup

Hope you are all having a great day.. xo
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella Wed Nov 20, 2013 10:29 pm

Hi All,

Feeling so much better today. yay..  My liver is better also.. yay I am going to stick to 20 pts or 800-1000 calories a day bounce 

B) waffle and tea 2pt
L) open faced sandwich with carrot sticks 2pts
sn) cheese 3pts
D) lasagne 6pts
apple opts

Happy Wednesday..xoxxo

Last edited by ElleBella on Wed Nov 20, 2013 11:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  Snow White Wed Nov 20, 2013 11:10 pm

Is this the old plan pts.???

Pray for me...I'm really sick right now and I cheated on my vegan ways....feeling really nasty down about it! No No No No No No 
Snow White
Snow White

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella Wed Nov 20, 2013 11:14 pm

Oh love.. you are in my prayers.. uuuugh.. I am so sorry you are sick.. love you girl..xoxoxoxo

Its the old plan.. I am eating mini meals to help my liver but a bit higher in calories to stop the hair loss.. eeek..lol.. again I am so sorry you are sick love..xoxoxox
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  herbsgirl Thu Nov 21, 2013 1:36 am

You are back on track, girl! flower flower 
herbsgirl
herbsgirl

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella Thu Nov 21, 2013 5:01 am

Yes Beauty I am .. thank you so much.. bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce 
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 15 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11 ... 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum