5 Bite Diet Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Update on you??

2 posters

Go down

Update on you?? Empty Update on you??

Post  fifi Thu Dec 18, 2014 4:11 pm

Hi Beeonne,
Just curious to know how you are doing?
Im on day 3. , im starving, but sort of getting used to it. Do have a headache though Sad Any tips?
I didn't weigh myself to start, but I've lost 2.5 lbs between day1 and 2, is that not very good?

fifi

Back to top Go down

Update on you?? Empty Re: Update on you??

Post  wannabeskinnylol Sat Dec 20, 2014 6:42 pm

Hi Fifi, I am new here. Yesterday was my first day. I had an open face whole wheat bread with a boiled egg and for dinner I had a snicker. My head started hurting at 1am this morning, so I had an open face whole wheat bread with peanut butter :-/. I will just skip lunch and eat dinner. What is your starting weight and what have you been eating these past couple of days?

P.s: I chew sugar free gum all day to curve appetite. And I drink tea.

wannabeskinnylol

Back to top Go down

Update on you?? Empty re update on you

Post  fifi Mon Dec 22, 2014 8:23 am

Morning!

Well i had the weekend off for my boyfriend's birthdays, will do 5 bites today and tomorrow and then break for xmas, then really stick to it in the new year to get in shape for my holiday Smile

Ive varied, always 5 bites but ive had, ham sandwich, sea bass, pasta, and snickers.
Today i will have a snicker at lunch and then pasta at dinner.

I started at 133 and lost 4lbs last week, (i did it for 3 days)
I want to be 119 for my holiday in march (maybe even 112) so i think that's pretty do-able Smile

Well done you.
The head aches do pass, and definitely agree with filling yourself up on zero calorie drinks. Smile

fifi

Back to top Go down

Post  wannabeskinnylol Mon Dec 22, 2014 5:19 pm

We have similar weights and goals :-). I want to be 117, if I can stretch it to 110 great! I started at 130,. And yes, headache is gone! I'm going to do the 5 bites until February. I want to be skinny for my birthday.

wannabeskinnylol

Back to top Go down

Post  fifi Mon Dec 22, 2014 5:27 pm

Wow, i wouldn't do it for that long maybe, i'm not sure its sustainable long term. But amazing i you can!!
Im sure 15-20 pounds you should be able to lose over a few weeks easily. Maybe do a few days/weeks, give yourself some time off then give it a go again.

My plan is to try and do 3 days each week. then i go away mid March (to Florida - cant wait) so i'll do it for 2 weeks solid first 2 weeks of March.

I do think its amazing seeing how everyone is getting on.
Ive had my snickers for lunch, but now im wanting to eat a meal when i get home from work.
Not particularly hungry, just not feeling very motivated as i know i'll be eating lots of treats this week for Christmas. xoxo

fifi

Back to top Go down

Post  wannabeskinnylol Mon Dec 22, 2014 6:38 pm

I will do it for 2 weeks then. And the week after I will do the military diet for 3 days then this again for the other 4 days. And I should be skinny by then lol.

It takes a LOT of self control not to cheat on this. I know, because I cheated yesterday. But just enjoy your Christmas and don't be too hard on yourself for enjoying the food. As for me I will be 5 dieting these holidays. Birthday in first week of February so I need to lose a lot.

wannabeskinnylol

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down