5 Bite Diet Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

30 Day Challenge ZC | 5BD | EGG FAST

3 posters

Go down

30 Day Challenge ZC | 5BD | EGG FAST Empty 30 Day Challenge ZC | 5BD | EGG FAST

Post  Dave* Tue May 02, 2017 3:34 pm

Greetings all,

It's been a long time since I was here. I have decided to post a new 30 Challenge on my Zero Carb Blog, my 5BD blog and here.

For those who remember me I practice a Zero Carb Lifestyle which means I only eat foods with zero carbohydrates. Also I only eat food from the Animal Kingdom and none from the Plant Kingdom.

I appreciate the 5BD in the way that it leads us to portion control. Sometimes I tend to overeat and for the most part it does not affect my weight. I do think a good 5BD challenge is good to get me back on tract with my portions. I do want to slim down a bit more and the 5BD has really helped me in that regard.

I started my combination Zero Carb, 5BD and Egg Fast seven days ago. I will update this Jornal hopefully by the end of today or tomorrow and it will be up-to-date. I forgot my password here, but was able to get it from Phil.

Also I messed up a little earlier today and posted a double post. I accidently deleted (to a degree) my origianl first post. So now I am trying to post it now. I was not familry with the posting here. I now know that I should "Reply" and not "New Topic" to my own post in order to keep the whole Journal in one area and not chose the other option. I hope I did this right this time. I have my fingers crossed. After this I need to fix anther post I messed up lol!!! Wish me luck!!

Cheers,

Dave

Last edited by Dave* on Tue May 02, 2017 4:39 pm; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : posted incorrectly (again) sorry)
Dave*
Dave*

http://zero-carb.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

30 Day Challenge ZC | 5BD | EGG FAST Empty 4/26/2017 - ZC / 5BD / Egg Fast Challenge Day 1

Post  Dave* Tue May 02, 2017 4:10 pm

Greetings family and friends,

I guess you may have noticed I started a day late, or did you?

Well, I messed up a little yesterday morning and got up super late and did not have time to prepare my special Egg meal or weigh myself, so I thought "what the heck" and delayed it by one day.

That gave me time to scarf down some cupcakes, twinkes and wash it all down with some yoo-hoo chocolate drink..........ha, got ya again....did I? OK, maybe not.

So, today is officially day 1 of my 30 day challenge!!!

Results thus far:

(Please let me know if I mess up on my math below, I might add or subtract incorrectly)

DAY 1 = (0.0) = 00.0 lbs loss current weight: 175.0 lbs (out the gate)

I gotta tell-ya I am oh so EXCITED to see what happens. Yes I am indeed!!!

So far, just hours into my challenge I am feeling good if not GREAT!!! Hey does that sound like Tony the Tiger??? Oops, that is realted to Frosted Flakes..........Double YUCK to the fourth degree!!

I gotta-tell-ya my spirits are SOARING!!!!!!!! I have good vibrations all over my body! I am walking on Sunshine Y'ALL!!! Yes, I just might have to break out in song.......

"I'm walking on sunshine,

And don't it feel good!"

Katrina And The Waves - Walking On Sunshine:

Dang, I am out of breath dancing to the video.......hahaha!!!

Look-IT: I am bursting with ENERGY and EXCITEMENT!!! I just can't help it........no I can't!

Now where was I??? Oh, yes I will be reporting twice a day believe it or not. Once in the morning and once before bedtime. Just to let you know how I am feeling and to sum up the day.

I will use the format that I used with the original Five Bite Diet (5BD) challenge I did a five (5) of years ago, jeez where did the time go???

Well, I am just chilling right now listening to my theme song: "Saved by Zero" by the FIXX.

Alright that is all for now. I will try to post my first post of the day much earlier than today.

Menu:
B: Plain black coffee & H20
1st meal: 2 boiled eggs and 2 Tb of Mayo
2nd meal: 2 boiled eggs and 2 Tb of Mayo

Have a wonderful day my family and friends, Fight the Good Fight and Always Battle On!!!

(ZC)er Back in the BATTLE

30 Day Challenge ZC | 5BD | EGG FAST D4003b10

Cheers,

Dave
Dave*
Dave*

Back to top Go down

30 Day Challenge ZC | 5BD | EGG FAST Empty 4/27/2017 - ZC / 5BD / Egg Fast Challenge Day 2

Post  Dave* Tue May 02, 2017 4:58 pm

Howdy Family and Friends,

So far, so good! I will keep this a little short. I have an appointment this morning and I need to get outta here.

Results thus far:

(Please let me know if I mess up on my math below, I might add or subtract incorrectly)

DAY 1 = (0.0) = 00.0 lbs loss current weight: 175.0 lbs (out the gate)
DAY 2 = (2.0) = 02.0 lbs loss current weight: 173.0 lbs (talk to me)

I am feeling that little empty feeling again this morning. Yes, the one I had a hard time describing yesterday. That's OK, no worries here.

So two (2) pounds down, no big deal. As we all should know it is probably just my gut emptying out and some excess water weight. I really want to see what the weight loss will be on Day 7 or so.

Oh, I forgot to put my daily menu and intake at the bottom of the post yesterday.......sorry but it's been awhile y'all. It really should be the same everyday. Unless I decide to throw in the occasional Twinkies or cupcakes..........hahaha!!!

So that's it for now, until later tonight. Almost forgot I switched to two eggs instead of the 2-1/2 for ease. If I feel that I need to switch back, I will. No worries.

Menu:

Have a great day my friends and family. Live Long, Stay Strong and Always Battle On!!!

(ZC)er Pathfinders

30 Day Challenge ZC | 5BD | EGG FAST Path

Cheers,

Dave
Dave*
Dave*

Back to top Go down

30 Day Challenge ZC | 5BD | EGG FAST Empty 4/28/2017 - ZC / 5BD / Egg Fast Challenge Day 3

Post  Dave* Tue May 02, 2017 5:01 pm

I am recovering well my good friends. I am down, but absolutely not out. And now for the important stuff........

Results thus far:

DAY 1 = (0.0) = 00.0 lbs, loss current weight: 175.0 lbs (out the gate)
DAY 2 = (2.0) = 02.0 lbs, loss current weight: 173.0 lbs (talk to me)
DAY 3 = (1.0) =0 3.0 lbs, loss current weight: 172.0 lbs (keep it coming)

It looks like the pain and medication have not done any damage to my weight loss effort. I took the day off from work to rest my foot and give it a chance to recover without unnecessary stress placed on it.

My Spirits are good and although I am a little groggy from medications, I still feel a nice amount of energy.

A positive spin is that I have some time to slow down and do some meditation and appreciate what I have accomplished these past few years. Y'all know how it is, sometimes we are so involved in everyday life we tend to look past the small things that make life GREAT!!!

Believe me I am oh so Grateful for many, many things and at this time I can relax and reflect on them.

Menu:

Have a great day my family and friends. We win Battles everyday, yet the War rages on. Battle On!!!

(ZC)er Wounded Warrior

30 Day Challenge ZC | 5BD | EGG FAST 573bafcdffbc889a33f1168790c34b72

Cheers,

Dave
Dave*
Dave*

Back to top Go down

30 Day Challenge ZC | 5BD | EGG FAST Empty 4/29/2017 - ZC / 5BD / Egg Fast Challenge Day 4

Post  Dave* Tue May 02, 2017 5:07 pm

Still rocking! That's what I'm talking about don't ya know!!!

Results thus far:

DAY 1 = (0.0) = 00.0 lbs, loss current weight: 175.0 lbs (out the gate)
DAY 2 = (2.0) = 02.0 lbs, loss current weight: 173.0 lbs (talk to me)
DAY 3 = (1.0) = 03.0 lbs, loss current weight: 172.0 lbs (keep it coming)
DAY 4 = (0.5) = 03.5 lbs, loss current weight: 171.5 lbs (Oh my)

OMG, today was a test indeed!!! I really wanted to eat at the resort today. But I Stood Strong my good friends. I had a few cups of plain black java and that was it. I had a blast hanging out with my Mom just talking about everything under the sun.

Was I tempted: No.................OK YES, so what? Ha!!! I have to admit I was thinking that I could just start over on Sunday, then I thought why throw away the progress that I have already made. This brought me down to earth..........I guess like Major Tom. Who is that? Well there are two version of his story. This is the one I like:

Major Tom

Yes, I do feel hungry, but not in a bad way. Nothing overwhelming. Just again that tiny empty feeling in the gut. Nothing that I can't overcome. As of this post I have had only my first meal of the day. I don't want to eat my second meal too early.

On my way to pick up my Mom I had a large Iced tea from McDonald's. I was thirsty due to my medication and I did not feel like drinking water. It was nice and cold and quenched my thirst.

I forgot to put my "Menu" on the last update post, but it will basically be the same everyday. OK y'all, I am entertaining my Mom and I need to go. I have decided not to post a "Supplemental" post on the weekends. So this is it until tomorrow.

Menu:
B: Plain black coffee, Plain iced tea & H20

Have a great day my family and friends. No Surrender, No Retreat and Always Battle On!!!

(ZC)er I’ll meet you on the other Side

30 Day Challenge ZC | 5BD | EGG FAST 10981895._SX540_

Cheers,

Dave
Dave*
Dave*

Back to top Go down

30 Day Challenge ZC | 5BD | EGG FAST Empty 4/30/2017 - ZC / 5BD / Egg Fast Challenge Day 5

Post  Dave* Tue May 02, 2017 5:12 pm

Howdy y'all!

Still standing for another day. My Spirits and Energy are a bit better. I went through a lot yesterday, but more on that in a minuet.....now for the good stuff:

Results thus far:

DAY 1 = (0.0) = 00.0 lbs,loss, current weight: 175.0 lbs (out the gate)
DAY 2 = (2.0) = 02.0 lbs, loss, current weight: 173.0 lbs (talk to me)
DAY 3 = (1.0) = 03.0 lbs loss, current weight: 182.0 lbs (keep it coming)
DAY 4 = (0.5) = 03.5 lbs loss, current weight: 171.5 lbs (oh my)
DAY 5 = (0.5) = 04.0 lbs loss, current weight: 171.0 lbs (yeah baby)

I got to tell ya that my foot really started to hurt later in the evening yesterday. Then by luck I found this foot medical boot that I had years ago that has a pump to inflate air pockets around the foot. It was like a miracle. I limped with it on for awhile and did not feel much pain. This morning my foot's pain was not too bad. I did not take the pain medication so far today.

Another thing about yesterday was my meals. Well I should say meal. Why? Because I only had one. It was not intentional. I ended up at my sister's house where my Mom lives. I ended up hanging out with her and my niece and nephews. I had not seen them in awhile and felt like visiting. I stayed a lot later than I had planned. My sister offered me some food, but I told her about my 30 Challenge. In retrospect I should have asked her to make me some boiled eggs and I am sure she has some mayonnaise. I thought I would hold out until I got home. Well she lives almost an hour away and by the time I got home and settled down was almost midnight and I was really sleepy, so I decided to skip the meal and go to sleep.

I ate my first meal today at 11:00 am. I really enjoyed it very much. So far so good.

OK y'all that is it for now and I will post again tomorrow morning. I am going strong and will not quit.

Menu:

Have a great day. Keep the Faith and Always Battle On!!!

(ZC)er Roll with the PUNCHES

30 Day Challenge ZC | 5BD | EGG FAST Rcoky

Cheers,

Dave
Dave*
Dave*

Back to top Go down

30 Day Challenge ZC | 5BD | EGG FAST Empty 5/1/2017 - ZC / 5BD / Egg Fast Challenge Day 6

Post  Dave* Tue May 02, 2017 5:16 pm

Boy did I get a GIANT surprise: Well this morning I was having a bit of trouble with my digital scale. It was giving me all kinds of readings that contradicted each other. I mean it went all the way down to 137 pounds........YIKES. So I took out my trustworthy mechanical (needle type) scale and to my surprise I weighed a lot lower than I originally thought. Jeez........ a whole lot lower!!! To my estimate my digital scale is just about 10 lbs off. I don't weigh myself anymore, so I did not think too much of the weight on Day 1. So my best estimate is that I was actually at 175 lbs at the start of the 30 day Challenge. So, I will adjust my tracking system to match my real weight. I might end up weighing a lot less than my all time low of 166 lbs on 2/2/2013.

Results thus far:

DAY 3 = (1.0) = 03.0 lbs loss, current weight: 172.0 lbs (keep it coming)
DAY 6 = (1.0) = 05.0 lbs loss, current weight: 170.0 lbs (this is how we do it)

So, I am one happy camper!!! Yes, I am indeed!!! Ya know I don't care how much I lose this time around. I am going through the whole 30 day folks!

OK: now for something I did not want to talk about........yes I am shy about reporting some things. So, I guess the best way to say it is just to say it right? Alright then: This morning way later after the weight-in, I had my first BM in four (4) days. OK I said it!!! If you could only look at the expression on my face.......... Anyway there you go. I should not be surprised considering the amount of food I have been eating. I really can't remember anything about BMs the last time around to tell ya the truth. Enough said!!!

LOOK-IT: I can only describe what I am personally feeling and I don't know if anyone attempting the 5BD will experience the same thing, but I have been feeling this empty type feeling right in the gut. It does not hurt or anything like that. I have not had anything like hunger pangs. I know I have stated that I felt hungry, but maybe it was more like feeling that I am missing something that I am used to doing. I don't know and I might be describing it wrong to boot.

Alright then: that's it folks for right now. I will post a supplemental this evening. All I know is that I am still going strong and I am  dedicated to finishing this 30 Day Challenge no matter what happens........ unless something catastrophic comes my way. What? I dunno........

Menu:

Have a great day my family and friends. Keep On, Keeping On and Always Battle On!!!

(ZC)er Surprise

30 Day Challenge ZC | 5BD | EGG FAST 0b29141c3048fde07c6f3eafafc9655c

Cheers,

Dave
Dave*
Dave*

Back to top Go down

30 Day Challenge ZC | 5BD | EGG FAST Empty 5/2/2017 - ZC / 5BD / Egg Fast Challenge Day 7

Post  Dave* Tue May 02, 2017 5:26 pm

Howdy y'all,

Wow, today is day seven (7)! I feel that I have accomplished a lot. Yet, my gut is not cooperating. Right when I got up this morning I had to got to the restroom and had a little bout of the big "D". OK, there wasn't much..........I wonder why??? HA! Well it's not really funny, but what can I say?

Results thus far:

DAY 7 = (3.0) = 08.0 lbs loss, current weight: 167.0 lbs (not so fast)

Yes, I had a big leap in weight loss in one day. But, not so fast. Why??? Besides my small bout of the big "D" when I go up, I had another small bout of the big "D" just after I arrived to work. I would say about two (2) hours later. So I would not be surprised if I had a little weight gain tomorrow. I dunno I am just guessing.

I still have that empty feeling in the gut. It is not hurting, just feels strange. My freaking foot is still hurting. It will be awhile until that heals and the medical boot that I am wearing to help with that deal was on too tight yesterday and caused the top of the foot to hurt. It has not gone away. So, now I have two areas of the same foot in pain. I am not a happy camper. Yet, I will still trudge on with this experiment and keep reporting to you good folks.

Jeez, the things you do for LOVE...........hahaha!!!!

Look-It: I know y'all appreciate the information I am sharing with you and that's enough for me.

Menu:

Have a great day my family and friends. Keep in the Fight, Do What's Right and Always Battle On!!!

(ZC)er Can You Hear Me NOW

30 Day Challenge ZC | 5BD | EGG FAST Can%252Byou%252Bhear%252Bme%252Bnow%252Bno_927c59_5035555

Cheers,

Dave
Dave*
Dave*

Back to top Go down

30 Day Challenge ZC | 5BD | EGG FAST Empty 5/3/2017 - ZC / 5BD / Egg Fast Challenge Day 8

Post  Dave* Wed May 03, 2017 1:54 pm

Hello all,

I guess I passed torture week of the 5BD phase. I think I remember that it takes around 5-7 days to get used to the diet. Millage varies.......I guess. HA! So, is Dave used to it?

Results thus far:

DAY 8 = (0.5) = 08.5 lbs loss, current weight: 166.5 lbs (not bad)

Well, I can honestly say that I am not exactly used to it, but it is not as bad as it was a few days ago. The empty feeling is still there, but it seem to be fading a bit. Oh and as far as getting passed the torture phase.........OK it is not torture, I was just being a little dramatic. Imagine that???

To tell you the truth I was expecting a slight gain today. I just thought that 3 lb loss was too much at one time. I know my weight went up and down a few times if memory serves me right. I know I could go back in the archive and look, but I am lazy right now. Lol!!!

So only three (3) more weeks of this Hell left to go..........hahaha!!! It's really not that bad. I think if I was not preoccupied with the foot deal I would be a little optimistic. Some good news is that the pain on the top of the foot is almost gone and the pain on the heal is getting much better.

Well, I have yet to mention my Dear Wife (DW) during all of this diet stuff. Usually she would have some concern/negative comments on my wacky experiments. To my surprise she has basically very little to say except if I wanted her to boil some extra eggs. Wow, what a change. I guess we are all just getting older in my house and are just excepting each others ways.

All in all things are going good for the most part. Thing could be better, things could be worse. I will just follow this path for the 30 days and see where it takes me.

IMPORTANT NOTICE: I really want this to be my last 5BD experiment. Why you may ask. OK, since you twisted my arm I will tell you why. Twice I have done this experiment and came out with great results, but at the end of the day I gained back some of the weight. Now I have to ask myself two (2) things:

1. Can I manage the way I eat after the 5BD in order not to gain the weight back?

2. Was my previous weight actually right for me to start with?

The answer at this moment in time is I don't know and I don't know. What I do know is that this will be the last time I will do this extreme diet. I like challenges and for me this is one. Yet, I feel that if I just cut down a little and just stop eating when I feel satisfied I could get the same results, thou it may take longer, who really cares in the end. I dunno, that is just my oh so little opinion that means nothing to anyone except to me.

Look-It: My success on the Zero Carb Life Style, yes I said LIFESTYLE not diet. Works for me because I stuck to the CORE PRINCIPLES:

Eat when hungry and Drink when thirsty.

Now to tell you the truth I totally agree with the first core principle 100%, but I feel that we should not wait until we feel thirst to drink. I think good hydration is a key to good health and I really did not follow the second core much.

I have preached many times that it is not required to make a "Happy Plate" every time you sit down to a meal. Yes, my fine folks it is perfectly OK to push the plate away when you are satisfied .... yes it truly is............ Take it, leave it........it really does not matter. It always up to you.

Have a great day my family and friends. The choice is yours, it always has been and always will be. Keep the Faith and Always Battle On!!!

(ZC)er Hidden Treasures

30 Day Challenge ZC | 5BD | EGG FAST Treasure-long

Cheers,

Dave
Dave*
Dave*

Back to top Go down

30 Day Challenge ZC | 5BD | EGG FAST Empty 5/4/2017 - ZC / 5BD / Egg Fast Challenge Day 9

Post  Dave* Thu May 04, 2017 1:36 pm

Greetings all,

Some interesting results today:

Results thus far:

DAY 8 = (0.5) = 08.5 lbs loss, current weight: 166.5 lbs (not bad)
DAY 9 = (0.0) = 08.5 lbs loss, current weight: 166.5 lbs (THE WALL)

First, I did not post a supplemental yesterday because I fell asleep. Yes, it is the truth. I stayed late at work yesterday and when I came home I ate and laid down for a little rest. I did get up later real late at night to go to the restroom and thought "Oh Hell No".......yes I was not going to fire up the laptop to write a post. I just went back to sleep like a good little (ZC)er......hahaha!!!

Actually it got me thinking..............this can be dangerous don't ya know...........that I really don't need to write a supplemental unless there is really something to write about. So, from today I will not post a supplemental unless there is something significant to write about that can't wait for the next day.

Now back to the 30 Day Challenge: OMG......I hit the Proverbial WALL, oh my. It must have been that dozen doughnuts and cupcakes I had for a snack yesterday. I quit or do I? No of course not. I had a feeling something was due to happen. Either a weight gain or the wall.

No big deal, I have been through much worse like over cooking my Rib eye. HA!!! This is just a walk in the park my good folks.

OK, now that little empty feeling is still there. A little weird, but I will not be calling the ambulance anytime soon. On the other side: my foot is healing really nice. The pain on the top of the foot is completely gone. The pain at the heal is almost gone. Not bad, not bad at all.

Until tomorrow, have a great day my family and friends. Keep On Keeping On and Always Battle On!!

(ZC)er  A Call to ARMS

30 Day Challenge ZC | 5BD | EGG FAST Latest?cb=20131226065821

Cheers,

Dave
Dave*
Dave*

Back to top Go down

30 Day Challenge ZC | 5BD | EGG FAST Empty 5/5/2017 - ZC / 5BD / Egg Fast Challenge Day 10

Post  Dave* Fri May 05, 2017 3:34 pm

Greetings all,

I'm pushing through week two (2) of the 30 DAY Challenge and I am in good if not GREAT Spirits. I still need to work in the energy department, but it is steady enough.

Results thus far:

DAY 1   = (0.0) = 00.0 lbs,loss, current weight: 175.0 lbs (out the gate)
DAY 2   = (2.0) = 02.0 lbs, loss, current weight: 173.0 lbs (talk to me)
DAY 3   = (1.0) = 03.0 lbs loss, current weight: 172.0 lbs (keep it coming)
DAY 4   = (0.5) = 03.5 lbs loss, current weight: 171.5 lbs (oh my)
DAY 5   = (0.5) = 04.0 lbs loss, current weight: 171.0 lbs (yeah baby)
DAY 6   = (1.0) = 05.0 lbs loss, current weight: 170.0 lbs (this is how we do it)
DAY 7   = (3.0) = 08.0 lbs loss, current weight: 167.0 lbs (not so fast)
DAY 8   = (0.5) = 08.5 lbs loss, current weight: 166.5 lbs (not bad)
DAY 9   = (0.0) = 08.5 lbs loss, current weight: 166.5 lbs (THE WALL)
DAY 10 = (0.5) = 09.0 lbs loss, current weight: 166.0 lbs (push forward)

OK, I I squeezed by the ole scale today. It was close enough that I almost did not put a loss today. As I posted a few days ago, I switched to a needle type scale because my old digital scale went out of control with tons of false readings all over the place. So, that being said its a little hard to read the tiny lines between the numbers. I did feel comfortable with the loss. I will not report this time around losses such as: .1, .2, .3 and so on. It will be .5 or in the  lbs. That's it. Because it is just easier for me.

The little empty spot feeling is still there, yet it seems to be shrinking away. My foot is still getting better each day. I hope to shed the medical boot within a week or so.

I have to tell you my good folks this whole deal has been really invigorating. Not only the challenge, doing it will I am injured. I am not trying to pat myself on the back or anything, but it would have been oh so easy to just put it off.

So, why did Dave bring up this point? No, not the tip of his head!

Well, first I appreciate the question being brought up thank you very much to the anonymous person, although I could debate you on the second part of that statement.Pointy indeed!! HA!

Look-It: Folks, all good if not Great things come with a little sacrifice. Believe me I know that change is not easy to do all the time. Sometimes I take it for granted that this Lifestyle change has come relatively easy for me. Yes, I had some small struggles and discomforts at the beginning. Yet, I wrapped my oh so little brain around it and grasped the concept and took a LEAP of FAITH and ran with it. The results speak for themselves.

The moral of the story? If there is one, it would be that for most of us.........we really have to want that change so bad that we are will to do what it takes to get it done.

Yes my good my family and friends it's time to get out of the Diaper Division and put on that Suit of Armor and Fight the Good Fight for your LIFE, HEALTH and most of all HAPPINESS AND WELL BEING.

This brings a song to mind: When you get off TRACK it's time to back RIGHT ON TRACK:

The Breakfast Club "Right on Track"

All right then: Off the soap box Dave. That's it for now, have great day and weekend my family and friends. Fight the Good Fight and Always Battle On!!!

(ZC)er Right on TRACK

30 Day Challenge ZC | 5BD | EGG FAST Train

Cheers,

Dave
Dave*
Dave*

Back to top Go down

30 Day Challenge ZC | 5BD | EGG FAST Empty 5/6/2017 - ZC / 5BD / Egg Fast Challenge Day 11

Post  Dave* Sat May 06, 2017 5:57 pm

Today marks an all time new record low!

Results thus far:

DAY 6   = (1.0) = 05.0 lbs loss, current weight: 170.0 lbs (this is how we do it)
DAY 11 = (0.5) = 09.5 lbs loss, current weight: 165.5 lbs (record low)

This will be super short. I am at an all time low as to best of my knowledge. I am feeling Great, my Spirits and Energy level are high and that little empty feeling is totally gone. My foot is healing really good. The pain is almost completely gone.

Have a great day my family and friends. We win battles everyday, yet the war still rages on. Fight the Good Fight and Always Battle On!!!

(ZC)er No FEAR

30 Day Challenge ZC | 5BD | EGG FAST 2827994-300leonidas

Cheers,

Dave
Dave*
Dave*

Back to top Go down

30 Day Challenge ZC | 5BD | EGG FAST Empty 5/7/2017 - ZC / 5BD / Egg Fast Challenge Day 12

Post  Dave* Sun May 07, 2017 10:56 pm

Yet another record low for me! My spirits and energy are soaring and my foot pain is almost gone!!!

DAY 12 = (1.0) = 10.5 lbs loss, current weight: 164.5 lbs (record low 2)

Alright then: So it looks like the Challenge is going its path. I am just along for the ride. I have a Big Announcement.

BIG ANNOUNCEMENT(haha): I am going to cut this 30 Day Challenge to 15 Days........WHY???

WHY: Well to tell the truth I started this Challenge thinking I was ten pounds heavier than I was because of the scale. I am actually content with the weight loss so far, but I will continue for DAY 15 then stop. I would say I am sorry, but why? I am happy with the results thus far and there you go!!!

So three (3) more days to see the results and back to a normal Zero Carb Lifestyle. Yes, I will be drowning in Rib eyes hahaha!!! Actually tomorrow I will buy several packages of of Bone-in Rib-eyes. I found them on sale for an incredible $2.97 a pound!!! I did not see a limit so I will see how many I can buy.

Do I hear a song? Yes I did:

Ain't No Stopping Us Now

Those lyrics are so true in many ways!!!!

My Zero Carb Sisters, Brothers and Friends: enjoy the rest of your day, afternoon, night or morning. Where every you are in the word I bid you well.

Keep the Faith and Always Battle On!!!

(ZC)er TRUE

30 Day Challenge ZC | 5BD | EGG FAST ExtaFiles.com-Review

Cheers,

Dave

Last edited by Dave* on Tue May 09, 2017 2:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Dave*
Dave*

Back to top Go down

30 Day Challenge ZC | 5BD | EGG FAST Empty 5/8/2017 - ZC / 5BD / Egg Fast Challenge Day 13

Post  Dave* Tue May 09, 2017 2:00 am

Greetings all,

Another record low for me! My spirits and energy are in FLIGHT and my foot pain is gone!!!

DAY 13 = (1.0) = 11.5 lbs loss. current weight: 163.5 lbs (record low 3)

How do you like them apples.......oops I mean Pork Skins? Hahaha!!!! Yes, a laugh of a madman one might say Half man Half Egg.

I can almost tap dance........hmm......not a bad idea!!! No really the foot pain is gone. Now if I find the spot and push down really, really hard, then it does not take a rocket scientist to figure that one out.......or does it???

Look-It: This 30 Day Challenge now actually 15 Day Challenge is not a cake walk........oops x2 I mean a can of peaches.......oops x3......... I mean a drumstick, yes safe with that one!!! It is not for the weak of heart I gotta tellya. Yet, it was challenging for me and that's OK. Some folks like to push it, some don't and at the end of the day it really does not matter.

We all have to do things at our own pace, but I like to kick things around and stir up the juices........ OK, pause not required on that one.

So there you go! I am oh so happy with the results thus far and have two (2) more days to go!!!

Have a great day my zero carb family and friends. Fight the Good Fight and Always Battle On!!!

(ZC)er At Your SIDE
30 Day Challenge ZC | 5BD | EGG FAST Lean_on_me_by_smsldoo-d54z4xk

Cheers,

Dave
Dave*
Dave*

Back to top Go down

30 Day Challenge ZC | 5BD | EGG FAST Empty 5/9/2017 - ZC / 5BD / Egg Fast Challenge Day 14

Post  Dave* Tue May 09, 2017 2:36 pm

Howdy all,

We are down the stretch and the results continuing to mount up:

DAY 14 = (0.5) = 12.0 lbs loss, current weight: 163.0 lbs (record low 4)

So there you go folks. One more day to go!!! Hmm.........yes I was thinking of something clever to say, then it slipped my mind. Go figure???

Ya gotta have a little humor my family and friends. So many folks out there are so bitter and dry. I choose to be understanding, friendly and helpful as much as I can. It really becomes second nature to me.

I have mentioned before that in my distant past that I had been in situations that an action novel could have be written. I'm talking about some really tense situations where a wrong decision could have meant the loss of life or limb. No joke. That is why when I say to people who are attacking me: "if you really knew me, you would not speak to me that way". Unfortunately some folks mistake kindness for weakness.

Those days are oh so in the past and I thank the Lord everyday that I am safe and my former team is safe and although we got banged up pretty bad sometimes, we made through some precarious situations in one piece. That life is so far removed it seems like another lifetime. Yes, I have been reincarnated into a (ZC)er!!!

These days I choose to be supportive, positive and good natured. I really enjoying helping others no matter the situation. When you get help from me, you get the best that I can offer, no-holds-barred!!! That is who I am and will always be for the rest of my LIFE!!!!!

Amen Brother Dave!!! Yet another "soap box" moment don't ya know? Hahaha!!!

That brings a song to mind:

I'll be there for you by The Rembrandts

Love the song, not the show "Friends". Never watched a single episode. It was not my cup of tea. Yes, Tea is OK on a (ZC) Lifestyle as long as it is plain. Unless, that is, if you are a purest.

One day left on this Challenge!!! Lets see what tomorrow brings!

Have a great day my family and friends. Keep On, Keeping On and Always Battle On!!!

(ZC)er Just Reach OUT
30 Day Challenge ZC | 5BD | EGG FAST Being-here2

Cheers,

Dave
Dave*
Dave*

Back to top Go down

30 Day Challenge ZC | 5BD | EGG FAST Empty 5/10/2017 - ZC / 5BD / Egg Fast Challenge Day 15

Post  Dave* Wed May 10, 2017 4:16 pm

Greetings all,

This is it!! The wait is over! Drum Roll PLEAS!!!!

DAY 14 = (0.5) = 12.0 lbs loss, current weight: 163.0 lbs (record low 4)
DAY 15 = (0.5) = 12.5 lbs loss, current weight: 162.5 lbs (record low 5 ta da!!)

AND THIS WACKY EXPERIMENT IS IN THE HISTORY BOOKS!!!

Yes, it was an Experiment Folks, no more, no less. OK, I am not going to go there.

How do you feel Dave??? I feel rather good if not GREAT!!!! Considering the circumstances of having an injured foot, being on medication and some unfortunate undo stress. All came out fine.

What will you do next Dave? Hmm........... lets see what mischief I can get myself into next. Just joking or am I?

Well, yesterday I went shopping and bought two large packages of Rib eye steaks @ $2.97 lb. Each steak weight a little over a pound each. YUUUUMMMM!!!!!!

Jeez what to do with those steaks............I just don't know. Right?

I Tell You What: After all those eggs I am ready for a little change. I have plenty of Oak Lump Coal begging to be FIRED UP! Along with a nice variety of wood chips that would be rather angry if they did not get some action too. Hahaha!!!

It actually felt good if not Great posting daily. It felt like old times in a sense. I gotta tell ya that starting my original ZIOH Journal was very Exciting, Challenging and a bit Scary at the very beginning.

I was a NOOB aka NEWBIE. I had to be careful what I said for the most part until I got some experience. I totally agree with that, because you don't want someone giving advice to others when they have don't fully understand what's going on.

Yet, the easiest thing for me to do was to try to follow the Purest Path. I did for the most part, but as time went on I start to experiment with other accepted Zero Carb foods and some that were a little more controversial. I know that Coffee has been frowned upon as well as Dairy. Although Dairy is more widely accepted to me and most other Zero Carb sites or groups. Ah, but we are not following the Core: Dink Water when thirsty and Eat Meat when Hungry. Yes, we walk GREY or GRAY LINES.

That's OK.........or is it???

I often ask myself "could I become a true PUREST??? Yes I do like talking to myself don't ya know lol?

I think I could be a Purest, but could I really do it Life Long. I really don't know. There is a large variety of meats out there that are oh so yummy. But still, no eggs........OK eggs are not a big deal at the moment (I wonder why), but I do enjoy some easy over eggs running all over some pan sausage, bacon or my FAVORITE Barbacoa! YUM to the 10th degree!!!

In the past I would tell myself: "food is just fuel, food is just fuel, food is just fuel" and so on. Jeez why does it have to taste so freaking good if not Great? Darn taste buds!

So, where do I go now? Back to eating doughnuts, Twinkies or putting Dunking Doughnuts out of business............yes it's a JOKE!

Lighting up a little! I love humor folks, yes I do. My humor is my humor..........love it, hate it.............it really does not matter.

Look-It: Most bullies are just COWARDS when they are out of their element.  Don't every let Someone Shut - You - Down!

Stand up for yourself! Be Strong, Be Confident and most of all:
BE BRAVE!

Brave- Sara Bareilles

That's it for now my family and friends. It's been fun and challenging all at the same time. Keep the Faith and Always Battle On!!!

(ZC)er RISE
30 Day Challenge ZC | 5BD | EGG FAST J-k-rowling-it-takes-a-great-deal

Cheers,

Dave
Dave*
Dave*

Back to top Go down

30 Day Challenge ZC | 5BD | EGG FAST Empty End of the Challenge

Post  Dave* Wed May 10, 2017 4:25 pm

Well I have to say at this time it looks like I am the Last Man Standing HERE. I did not see any other posts recently. To tell the truth I almost stopped posting the Challenge here. I was posting the Challenge to my personal blogs: Zero Carb and 5BD, so I thought why not just continue here. I enjoyed the time I spent here in the past. I hope that everyone that showed me support in the past is doing well. I want to thank Phil for helping get back online here. I won't be doing anymore 5BD Challenges in the future. Nothing wrong with them as far as I can see. I am where I need to be and I plan on staying there. If anyone ever shows up here, I asked  Phil update my email. Drop me a note and I will contact you back. Thanks again Phil for all your help.

Cheers,

Dave
Dave*
Dave*

Back to top Go down

30 Day Challenge ZC | 5BD | EGG FAST Empty Re: 30 Day Challenge ZC | 5BD | EGG FAST

Post  mamarika Mon Jul 18, 2022 1:04 pm

Another thing about yesterday was my meals. Well I should say meal. Why? Because I only had one. It was not intentional. I ended up at my sister's house where my Mom lives. I ended up hanging out with her and my niece and nephews. I had not seen them in awhile and felt like visiting. I stayed a lot later than I had planned. My sister offered me some food, but I told her about my 30 Challenge. In retrospect I should have asked her to make me some boiled eggs and I am sure she has some mayonnaise. I thought I would hold out until I got home. Well she lives almost an hour away and by the time I got home and settled down was almost midnight and I was really sleepy, so I decided to skip the meal and go to sleep.

mamarika

BeeSGee likes this post

Back to top Go down

30 Day Challenge ZC | 5BD | EGG FAST Empty Re: 30 Day Challenge ZC | 5BD | EGG FAST

Post  BeeSGee Wed Jul 20, 2022 9:25 pm

Good luck @mamarika! I may try this starting in August. Focusing on portion control for now.

BeeSGee

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down