5 Bite Diet Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5BD : Round 2

+2
Dmac
starbucks addict
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

5BD : Round 2 - Page 2 Empty Re: 5BD : Round 2

Post  starbucks addict Sun Apr 17, 2011 9:19 pm

thanks tea! you are right. i did totally fall off the wagon on the weekend but am jumping right back on today! so starting afresh today 10 days until my trip!

weigh in: 121.2

i am kinda pissed off at myself for letting myself go and thus my weight sliding up to nearly what it was a few weeks ago but what is done is done and will try and learn from the mistakes that i made over the weekend. also, i think the diet really did shrink my stomach i felt so sick on sunday after eating chips and cheese and crackers - the amount i used to normally eat but it felt like i had eaten a 4 course dinner or something!

starbucks addict
starbucks addict

Back to top Go down

Post  insanity Sun Apr 17, 2011 9:35 pm

I know you can get back on track! It's great that your hungerstat is still set low.
insanity
insanity

Back to top Go down

Post  teaismyhappyplace Sun Apr 17, 2011 9:37 pm

Thats great that ur stomach has shrunk, it really helps when ur body says to stop rather than you playing a mental and physical game with ureself to stay on this diet. Keep in mind though that when ur weighing urself now u have a full stomach and u have all that water retention, when u were 118 u were on the diet and ur body was acting a little differently. U had 10bites/day in ur body and u had lost water weight. So dont be discouraged- ur not really weighing the same person right now! Just come back to the diet, and stay as positive as possible. Try to analyze what made u deviate from the rules a little and face it head on next time. You can totally do this!!! your a strong person and you will make this happen! Shocked
teaismyhappyplace
teaismyhappyplace

Back to top Go down

Post  Dmac Sun Apr 17, 2011 10:47 pm

Don't be to pissed at yourself I think tea is right and your weight will drop back fairly fast stay strong
Dmac
Dmac

Back to top Go down

Post  starbucks addict Mon Apr 18, 2011 9:09 am

thanks you guys what would i do without you Very Happy

today was not a perfect 5 bite day as i did have a slice of chocolate cake (i was given it by work for my anniversary) i didn't have the resolve to say no!
so i had:

breakie: coffee
lunch: 1 muesli bar (5 bites)
snack : 1 slice chocolate cake (around 8 bites)
dinner: 2 bite beef, 1 bite potato, 2 bite rice

even though it wasn't perfect i am glad that i managed to stick to 5 bite for dinner and didn't throw in the towel. thanks tea for the tip of analysing why i strayed. i thought about it and the weekend was due to me having strayed a little and then just saying to myself 'oh well, ive ruined today so might as well start tomorrow' and then i tried to eat more to make up for my 'strict dieting' for later.

so from now on if i stray a little, i will just jump right back on not tomorrow but straight away and stick to 5 bites for my next meal.

weighed in tonight (couldn't help myself!) and am 121.0 so yay down from this morning Very Happy

starbucks addict
starbucks addict

Back to top Go down

5BD : Round 2 - Page 2 Empty back again

Post  starbucks addict Thu Apr 21, 2011 7:42 am

HI, sorry have been missing in action last few days. I fell off wagon again but climbing back on tomorrow!

Have not really been sticking to diet properly at all since i have started. I am determined to stick with it this time! I really just want to shift this and move on.

Will update tomorrow Laughing
starbucks addict
starbucks addict

Back to top Go down

Post  insanity Thu Apr 21, 2011 8:32 pm

Hey, I just had a slip myself. We just have to jump right back on it. We can do this!
insanity
insanity

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2