5 Bite Diet Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New to forum

4 posters

Go down

New to forum Empty New to forum

Post  Sweet Su Fri Oct 21, 2011 8:46 pm

Hey Everyone,

I'm new to the forum. I have been on the 5BD two times before but only for about a week each time. After about 6 days or so, I seem to fall completely off the wagon. Somehow or another, around that 6th day I rationalize that I've done so great on the diet that there won't be any harm in a couple of cookies or a pack of M&M's as a snack "between" my 5B meals. Then, watch out!! I'm grazing for the next 4 hours completely out of control! (Both times I followed this diet, I lost about 6 pounds in 6 days. I really believe this is the best diet out there!!)

But I'm thinking now that I KNOW that, maybe I can really stick to it this time. A simple snack is my downfall. If I want a cookie or some type of treat, I need to set it aside as one of my bites along with my next meal.

I'm also not the best at counting my bites. I seem to take unusually small bites (for example, there's no way I could eat a Snicker's Bar in 5 bites. I'd feel like I was choking). What works best for me is to portion out my meals to be about the size of a Snicker's Bar. I usually take about 10 bites since my bites are kind of on the small side.

Now that I KNOW what works for me, I'm really hoping I can be successful. I plan to begin this diet again on Sunday and I'm very happy to have found this forum for some added support!!

Sweet Su

Sweet Su

Back to top Go down

New to forum Empty Re: New to forum

Post  Dmac Fri Oct 21, 2011 11:02 pm

Welcome to the site su I have the same issue with not being able to snack at all or I'll. Binge just gota be super strict then I do ok you should start a journal so we can follow your progress.
Dmac
Dmac

Back to top Go down

Post  spryng Sat Oct 22, 2011 1:23 pm

Welcome!!! Sounds like you have a battle plan this time around and that is a great way to start! Just keep reminding yourself those snacks are not worth the set back... just do the plan, lose the weight then include your snacks back into your daily habits again once you reach goal. So remember it's just temporary to exclude them, not forever Smile
spryng
spryng

Back to top Go down

Post  connie Sun Oct 23, 2011 12:25 am

I like the way you are determined to figure out where you go wrong and head it off at the pass! Good work, SU!
connie
connie

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down