5 Bite Diet Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Snow White's Journal

+29
Mrs5BD
Challenger
Slimw5bd
username
Yuki526
needhelp
Pookykat
16Again
Scarlet
kelleep26
kimikat3
ElleBella
Maernet
Kaliopikat
mommieof2
amu82
Alexis2012
rmontalvan
rugbygirl87
3jaysmom
insanity
herbsgirl
teaismyhappyplace
Jesabelle
spryng
Dmac
eveangel22
misunderstood
Snow White
33 posters

Page 35 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next

Go down

Snow White's Journal - Page 35 Empty Re: Snow White's Journal

Post  Snow White Mon Jun 17, 2013 7:28 pm

Thanks Debbie!!! I will check out the Skinny B....I remember when that first came out. I'll see if they have it at the library. My weight is 203.5 today so I'm not going to freak out about some fluctuations with this.  Overall, so far after a week I'm still losing. I decided to go back on my vitamin regimin today minus the fish oil I'm sure I'll be getting enough good fats with the avocados. I still really have to watch the grains which I know are not good for me.

Tell your husband thank you! I'll see if my son or husband can do that for me...I'm a big dummy about all that kind of stuff. Again, so glad he's home with you and Nina! : ))))))))

weight: 203..5
July 31 goal: 160

b-vegan bulletproof coffee
l-nothing
d- planning vegan tortilla bowl w/: whole wheat tortilla bowl, kusherie, spinach leaves, broccoli, salsa & a banana for dessert
Snow White
Snow White

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella Tue Jun 18, 2013 3:51 pm

Your welcome love.. there is also a great website that have many free recipes.. I have there cookbook also.. but the free stuff is great.. www.everydaydish.tv Julie is wonderful and her food is delish! Thank you about my man.. its sooooooooooo great to have him home.. I am upstairs working and he is playing with his daughter.. blessing for sure. I hope you can get your problem solved.. I like you should limit my grains and I plan to coming up right away.. I have been suffering from some really bad allergies (wheat) and joint pain.. my hormones are all over the place .. eeek.. My Pos is also raging at the moment.. yuck I feel like poop..lol

Oh.. the joys of aging.. eeek:evil: LOL

Anyways I wish you a fab Tuesday.. bouncebouncebounce
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  Snow White Tue Jun 18, 2013 4:02 pm

Thanks, Debbie! You're the best! I hope you are feeling better soon! So sorry to hear you are feeling bad. : ((((

weight: 200.4 (yay!)
July 31st goal: 160

b-nothing
l- vegan bulletproof coffee
d- musherie pattie & steamed asperagus  w/ fruit for dessert

So, since I have started this VB6/Vegetarian/Vegan path I have lost  6 pounds in 9 days and I'll take that if I can keep on going!!! I have been really disciplined about not eating after dinner and that helps a lot!!! I think that is going to be key for me.
Snow White
Snow White

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella Wed Jun 19, 2013 1:54 pm

You are on the money honey!!!!!! 200... Super Duper Wednesday... Maybe your in the 190's now.. wahoooooo

I am glad that this plan is working for you love.. its great when it all comes together.. I am on goal with you to reach 160ish for the end of summer..Lets just do it and not let our health dictate.. I always let it get in the way of getting healthy.. self sab.. not good.. Yay

Have a great day you!!!Cool
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella Thu Jun 20, 2013 3:43 pm

Hey Honey,

How are you today.. how is being vegan working for you? I am going to go back to being gluten free... I am sure I will feel so much better.. as will my daughter.. she has been having problems with her tummy again.

Have a super duper Thursday honey..xoxoxoxoxo

ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella Thu Jun 20, 2013 3:52 pm

Hey snow this is where you can find the pod cast Dmac was talking about  http://podcasts.personallifemedia.com/podcasts/216-inside-out-weight-loss I have seen it before.. only listened to one of them.. very similar to another plan I did way back when.. Enjoy!
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  Snow White Thu Jun 20, 2013 10:23 pm

Debbie, thanks for the link...I'll have to check those out!

I am loving being vegan, it is awesome. I feel great and I am not sleeping my summer away with depression like usual.
My weight is 200.8 today...up a little and this is because you can't lose weight and eat potato chips right before bed. I know this and I am also learning that there are fat vegans who eat junk so I'm trying hard not to be one of them! But sometimes, you know you've just got to have those chips!  Hehe! : )))))))))

b- 1/2 apple, whole orange
l- salad w/: romaine greens, baby kale, carrots, broccoli, almonds, avocado, and lemon juice for the dressing (I wanted to try this to cut down on the oil).
d- planning vegan Boca burger on whole wheat vegan bun w/ all the trimmings (except cheese), hummus will replace mayo, steamed asparagus, leftover squash with onions

I will probably have a banana at some point.
I need to stick to the plan of not eating after dinner....just having dinner and being done with eating for the day.

I also actually exercised today...I walk/jogged in intervals for 30 minutes with my dog (who also needs the exercise)!
Snow White
Snow White

Back to top Go down

Post  Snow White Fri Jun 21, 2013 5:20 pm

So, last night b/c there was vegan pizza and vegan chips in my house I had to eat them. No help here with the compulsive overeating even on a vegan diet! But, I really think it's something in the wheat that makes me uncontrollable. I'm going to try to cut out the wheat, not other grains, just the wheat and see if that helps. I am up a little today, 201.9...but anyone would be considering how much pizza and chips I ate last night! I still love vegan eating and feel really good about it but it's time to get this figured out and lose a bunch of weight.

b- vegan pizza & banana (had to finish the pizza and get it out of here!)
l- vegan salad w/lemon juice for dressing
d- vegan Mexican (spinach quesadilla w/no cheese & guacamole salad)

Good luck everyone with staying on plan!

If I eat anything else, it will be vegan!
Snow White
Snow White

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella Fri Jun 21, 2013 6:35 pm

We had Pizza too.. gluten free.. was super delish.. I am surprised I am not up 20lbs with all I have eaten since my man has come to town.. lol.. I am up a bit.. but not to bad... Your food sounds very yummy.

Happy First Day of Summer Love.. xoxoxoxo
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella Sat Jun 22, 2013 4:19 pm

Hello Beautiful, How is your Sat going ..I have decided that having my husband home should not be a full out 3 week off plan.. I am back on plan.. hungry and and crabby.. but happy to back in the mind set to get these lbs off.. Yay

Have a wonderful Sat.. cheers
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella Sun Jun 23, 2013 2:59 pm

Hello our Vegan chick.. How are you doing love:flower:
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella Tue Jun 25, 2013 2:30 pm

Hey Pumpkin.. where are you.. are you ok.. I am missing you beauty... need my kick butt partner:twisted:Twisted EvilTwisted EvilTwisted EvilTwisted EvilTwisted EvilTwisted Evil!

Hope you are having a wonderful day..xoxo
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  Snow White Wed Jun 26, 2013 11:59 pm

weight 201.7 down from yesterday! Yay!

Sorry, I've been MIA for a few days...been busy trying to figure out why I'm not losing tons of weight! Still love being a vegan and found out if you need to lose weight and you are a vegan you can't eat stuff with a lot of fat! Almost the opposite of the low carb. So, lots of starches supplementing with green vegetable and a little fruit. My blood pressure is high, but it is down a few points from last week which is good.

For some reason, my cursor is back and everything is back where it was before! I'm not asking any questions! I'm so glad!

b- jasmine rice w/apples and cinnamon
l- broccoli & 2 small red potatoes w/garlic
s- vegan popcorn w/Doritos-like seasoning
d- steamed carrots w/hummus & Aztec Corn Salad (black beans, quinoa, corn, lime juice)
Snow White
Snow White

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella Thu Jun 27, 2013 5:47 pm

Yay so happy you are back love.. missed you.. bouncebouncebouncebounce

When I was vegan I did not gain or lose... The only time I lost is when I went raw vegan.. felt great for the first few weeks.. then started to feel tired and sick.. did not work for me.. when I had a pc of fish, I felt like someone injected me with jet fuel.. energy like mad.. that is what turned me back to eating meat again.. If you tweak it to be really free of starch and grains .. You can do it love.. Yay

stay with me k.. I am pretty much alone on this site.. Hugs.. we can do it!
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  Snow White Thu Jun 27, 2013 5:50 pm

b- jasmine rice w/apples and cinnamon
l- corn & musherie (brown rice, lentils, tomatoes) w/fresh cilantro & parsley topped w/ a little spaghetti sauce
d- Aztec corn salad and some kind of vegetable & fruit

We walked 2 miles last night. I was sweating horribly. This morning I got on my elliptical for 15 minutes which is big for me b/c I'm not a morning exerciser. I never drink enough water the previous day to account for all of the morning sweating, then I feel like crap for the rest of the day. So, I figured 15 minutes should be okay and then maybe we can walk again tonight.

weight: 200.0 hello!!!! bouncebouncebouncebouncebounce

The starches seem to really be working! So strange! Instead of eliminating starches, this plan says for weight loss to eliminate fats i.e. avocados, seeds, nuts, oils...so far it's working...we'll see if it holds!

I'm here for you Debbie...we're in this!!! We are getting too many views to be alone...I wish these people would join in the discussion instead of just stalking! : )))
Snow White
Snow White

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella Thu Jun 27, 2013 5:53 pm

Lol.. me too..
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella Thu Jun 27, 2013 6:02 pm

why did you go from being a grain free to grain full love?
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  Snow White Fri Jun 28, 2013 6:15 pm

I am reading The Starch Solution and it really makes a lot of sense. It talks about how healthy civilizations live off of grains like rice, potatoes, legumes, and corn. The portion plate for optimal weight loss looks like 1/2 starch, 1/2 green vegetables, with a sliver of fruit. No high fat items like avocados, nuts, oils...just while you're losing weight and then those things can be added back in sparingly. No animal products whatsoever. My body seems to be responding to it. It has made the vegan thing a lot easier knowing I can have a potato! I bake them in the microwave and top them with minced garlic and some seasonings...don't even miss the butter, sour cream, bacon bits, or cheese. I can taste my food now!

weight: 200.2
Gearing up for TOM! Sad

b-rice w/apples & cinnamon
l- 1 med. & 1 small red potato w/minced garlic, broccoli
d- spinach quesadilla w/no cheese, guacamole salad, rice, chips & salsa
Snow White
Snow White

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella Sat Jun 29, 2013 1:44 am

Wow that is so great. I have the book too but my dr said not for me as I have problem with grains. I'm so happy it's working for you love. I have a girlfriend that fallows dr McDougals plan and loves it. I am sure you are going to soooooo amazing on it!!!

Yay. You will be below 200 by tomorrow honey. Yay!!!
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella Sat Jun 29, 2013 5:57 pm

Hey Girl how are you doing today? Its a very hot rainy day for us here in Kelowna .. not going out I think.. we will see.. You have a great Sat ..xoxox
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  Snow White Sun Jun 30, 2013 3:05 am

Thanks, Debbie!
Well, my weight was up today 202.4...probably had something to do with those 3 cocktails I had last night! It's like with any diet I guess the weekends are hard!

b-nothing
l- musherie (brown rice, lentils, tomatoes) & broccoli
d- veggie pizza (no cheese)

I ate a lot of pizza, so I won't be surprised if I maintain or gain tomorrow.

So glad to hear about your friend doing well with the Starch Solution...hopefully it will kick in soon! My blood pressure is down which is great!

I did 15 minutes on the elliptical and walked for 40 minutes...really built up a great sweat! I hope your Saturday was awesome!
Snow White
Snow White

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella Sun Jun 30, 2013 3:30 am

Wow.. me too.. pizza tonight.. I did not eat clean as I usually do.. pigged out really.. lol..I will pay later for that. Razz 

Have a Super Sunday too love.. xoxoxox bounce bounce bounce bounce 
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  Snow White Sun Jun 30, 2013 8:32 pm

b- herbal tea w/almond milk
l- baked potato (sprinkled w/nutritional yeast, salt & pepper) & veggies (tomatoes, mushrooms, artichokes, broccoli)
d- planning 2 bean burritos (no cheese), guacamole & tortilla chips, fruit

weight:200.8 yay back down!
Snow White
Snow White

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella Mon Jul 01, 2013 4:08 am

Yay honey that is so great. I love nutritional yeast. Lol :cheers
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down