5 Bite Diet Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Well here I go!

+23
Arula
Alexis2012
Mrs5BD
120-4life
thins-in
Challenger
Slimw5bd
username
Jojovera
Wuzzy
Yuki526
Dmac
spryng
Pookykat
16Again
HEAVEN
kimikat3
insanity
Maernet
mommieof2
Kaliopikat
Snow White
ElleBella
27 posters

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Go down

Well here I go! - Page 40 Empty Re: Well here I go!

Post  ElleBella Tue Sep 17, 2013 3:55 pm

Hi all,

I did not sleep for more than 4 hours.. just a bit less actually.. I going back to bed in 5 mins so I can catch it up.. lol

B) tea
L) sandwich 5 bites
D)lentil soup with sausage 5 bites

sn) tea with 3 bites apple crisp

Total calories 659 I use www.fatsecret.com to calculate my food

Dec goal 15lbs a month = 60lbs down.. This might be the perfect time to do it.. I am not eating well as I just am so stressed.. so why not 5 bites it and get it done! It is so hard I know but I just have the patience to stay fat any longer.

My Husband called to tell me he arrived safe.. that he is sorry for his behaviour and wants to fix this. I told him I am not listening any more.. Make it happen and we will see... again, just giving it to God and moving forward.

I wish you a Bright and Shiny loving Day.. xoxoxox

Update - I did really great.. stuck to it like glue today.. had no problem was not hungry at all. We are having another thunder and lightning storm so I am going to stay on long.. eeek..I hate how it can wreck things.. Its coming up to 8 and I think I just might take the time to go and read a bit relax and enjoy a quiet night. Sleep tight All
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  Snow White Wed Sep 18, 2013 3:03 am

I did 5 bites today, sweet love!
I've decided that it's best that when I can't measure my food to just do 5 bites. I think that's best for now. Love you and praying for you. I would love to see true happiness for you because you have a lot of love to give. Your Nina deserves so much more. Much love to you!!!! I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you 
Snow White
Snow White

Back to top Go down

Post  claire1 Wed Sep 18, 2013 10:43 am

yaaaayyyy, so day 1 is over. I'm sure you know it'll be so much easier now. I'm so happy for you. You did great.bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce 

claire1

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella Wed Sep 18, 2013 4:46 pm

Snow.. wow you too.. great job love.. Yay Thank you Honey.

Claire.. I know I have to say it is much easier when food is not the first thing on my mind.. LOL.. Laughing 

My hands have taken a kicking with all the nerves but hey they will heal. As I said, I am giving it to god and we will see what happens.. At the moment we are better off without him. Sad 

B) tea
L) half a sandwich with soup
D) lentil soup with apple crisp

I am walking also.. just Nina back and forth from school.. turns out to be about 40-50 mins in total.. 3.5 kl bounce 

K.. work is calling.. I wish you all a wonderful day.. Stay on your plan.. love your selves.. God Bless
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  Snow White Wed Sep 18, 2013 11:51 pm

Well, I'm back to 10 bites today, but my lunch was measured. Will be cleaning out w/enemas tonight...not happy about not losing anything 5 biting yesterday! No No No No No No  I think my body has adjusted to the 10 bites and maybe thought I was starving w/ the 5. I'm satisfied with 10, so I'm just going to stick with that.

Love you and praying for you! flower I love you flower I love you flower I love you 
Snow White
Snow White

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella Thu Sep 19, 2013 12:48 am

I think that is a great idea love.. sorry you did not lose.. Sad  I know its not fun.. My dr said we would only lose for a bit then plateau regardless what the book says.. She told me that calorie shifting will break through any we have... Hugs love.. love you too.. xoxox
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella Thu Sep 19, 2013 4:37 pm

Good Morning all,

I have a super busy work day today.. so I am going to make this one short.. All is good, feel like a balloon today.. my body hormones are all over the place.. lol

I walked this morning and I came home so hungry. I made some oatmeal for my breakfast. Very Happy 

B) pbj oatmeal with tea
L) half of a turkey sandwich
D) sausage pasta

This is my fun day of food. It will come out today around 600 .. I will not bite it girls.. I am just eating small portions.. easy no stress for me right now.

Happy Thursday All
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella Thu Sep 19, 2013 10:55 pm

No Laughing Snow lol .. Uugh.. I just got a tongue lashing from my girlfriend.. She was like What affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid  You have not stuck to the plan.. 5 bites plan that is.. I told her " I know its just sooooooooooo hard" She told me to stop being a princess.. 3 days and you in the zone.. just suck it up already.. I know she loves me and feels very angry with my husband.. but she said .. no more Debbie.. You are the girl that Can to do this.. get off the poor me Im fat train and get onto the I did it train..

Alright tomorrow morning its on!. no more running.. life is so hard right now but the last thing I need is to be on a diet for another year.

Sad  please excuse my next 3 days of whining Embarassed  because I am sure I am going to.. My girlfriend is going to call me everyday until I am at goal.. my phone coach.. you are all my on line coaches.

oct 31st is my 100 days.. I will pick up a new scale for that.. eeek Laughing 

My dr might not like it but I am sure if I do not tell her and something comes up in blood work she will ask me then. GAME ON!!! afro 
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  Snow White Fri Sep 20, 2013 1:53 am

Well, calorie shifting is exactly what I did today! I've decided nothing over 10 bites until Thanksgiving. We are on the "I Did It" train!!!! I love that!!!

Let's do this NOW!!!!
Snow White
Snow White

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella Fri Sep 20, 2013 3:27 am

Yay love.. Im so scared.. eeek.. 5 bites eeeek...lol
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella Fri Sep 20, 2013 4:23 pm

Good Morning All,

This morning is a sad morning.. heart is taking a pounding lol Sad 

On the flip side I thought I might share with you that I did WI at the Dr.. so know my day 1 is around 207 ,, I was not surprised I have been eating in pain some days and not eating in others.. uuugh.. so that is my starting pt.

I walked Nina to school but we walked very relaxed.. and I was relaxed coming home to.. as I do not want to make myself to hungry. Evil or Very Mad 

K.. here is my 5 bite plan

B) tea, water, water and more water lol
L) Turkey wrap 5 bites
D) Turkey wrap 5 bites

night snack.. truvia cola

K.. I am so tired and have to work for a hour then have a nap.. I have to meet my friend at her daughters to help her pack and clean the old house they are moving from. I am so tried from a short sleep.. Cheers all .. good luck to you all to stay focused.. keep me accountable k

Update- I just finished lunch..I had 6 bites.. and normal bites at that.. Girls I am not the girl who can leave behind one bite.. 3,4,5 bites no problem but not one. I was very hungry and still feel hungry now but I know this is the normal drill .. Day 1 hunger.. day 2 extreme hunger, 3 little hunger but weakness.. then it will get easier.. I sure hope so.. lol
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  Snow White Fri Sep 20, 2013 9:03 pm

I don't know if I could go easily from 10 to 5. Maybe 8 and then see what happens. The only weight I lost this week was when I did the water and coffee enemas that one night and then gained back to where I started after going off plan last night. It seems to help if I can eat something green for lunch Mon.-Thurs. and then have an apple for lunch on Fridays, then just do the bites on Saturday and Sunday.

So sorry you are having a sad day! My love and prayers are with you sweet friend. I love you sunny I love you sunny I love you sunny I love you 
Snow White
Snow White

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella Fri Sep 20, 2013 10:39 pm

Thank you so much honey.. You are such a Beautiful light darling girl.. Thank you.. I know you are here .. flower 

10-8-5 is a great idea. I am just going cold turkey as my girlfriend is really pushing lol.. She already called me to encourage me to not go off plan. I am not going to ever be a perfect 5 biter.. I will have tea in the morning and afternoon with a splash of milk.. no to much about 1/3 of milk combined.. but I will keep to my 5 bites for my meals.. I just have to. Come this January I am going to have a holiday and I can not be so big.. need to have my strength and stamina up as a skinny me. I am with you all the way love!

Its 3:30 and I am home working again... having a cup of tea now. It is hard to pack my girlfriends house up.. arrrg.. Sad  but I am happy for her as her husband just landed a super job. I totally get it.. lol

K.. off to work I go.. dinner I am going to try for 6 and bed for 10
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  Snow White Sat Sep 21, 2013 2:26 am

Sounds like a great plan! I'll do the best I can to keep up with you! I'm glad your friend is giving you some encouragement. Is this the same friend who lost all the weight 5 biting?
Snow White
Snow White

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella Sat Sep 21, 2013 7:44 pm

Yes love it is the one that lost all the weight.. she already called me this morning Laughing  She really is very sure that she will not let me falter.. eeek..  She gave me her scale.. old dial one .. no .this or that ..lol

I know you are doing what you can love.. Your 5lb loss last week was EXCELLENT so you are doing just fine!!!! So Proud of you Honey.. you are my number one.. my girlfriend is cheeky as she calls me ,.. lol  She will call again tonight to keep me off the night munchies.. Razz 

Day 1 207
Day 2 205 here we go..

B) tea
L) half a wrap 6 bites
sn) tea
D) half a wrap 6 bites

o cal cola evening drink

It 11:10 and I was ravines this morning but my phone call made me forget about it.. Yay.. so it now getting close to lunch and I am not hungry bounce 

I could eat my wraps in 5 bites but I like the normal bite instead of large ones.. so It 6 bites..lol  This wrap is so delish that I think I will keep going with it for a while so I do not have to think. Plus they keep me full for a good 4-5 hrs  

Have a great day super Girls and Guy!

Update: I just had lunch at 1:30 and pushed my 5 bites to 20 mins.. I feel very satisfied now.. I am guessing my wrap is around 650 calories and of course I only ate half of it now.. but yum.. I just had to share.. Yay day 2 is not so hard.. wow.. working through it.. I am going to try to push dinner to 7 pm so I can not have the need to eat again.. My girlfriend is calling also.. and I do not want to have another tongue lashing..lol

I have to update you guys too as it keeps me accountable.. lol! 
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  Snow White Sun Sep 22, 2013 12:04 am

Great job on the weight loss and staying on plan today!!!! bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce 

Day 3 is tomorrow and you can do it!!!! cyclops cyclops cyclops cyclops cyclops cyclops 

-------

https://5bitediet.forumotion.com/viewtopic.forum?t=798
Snow White
Snow White

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum