5 Bite Diet Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A New Start

3 posters

Go down

A New Start Empty A New Start

Post  Scarlet Tue Jun 19, 2012 4:21 pm

Hi, I have been stalking this site for quite some time, but wasn't quite ready to join in, but I have decided that I am ready for the 5 bite diet. Here are my stats. I am 4'11 and weigh about 120. I need to lose 20 lbs. I am 38 and I have a nine year old child. I am currently engaged, but we don't have a wedding date set. The reason we haven't set a date is because I look like a big round beach ball and I don't want to get married looking like this. I now that if I lose this weight then I will be more comfotable picking a wwedding date and then doing all of the fun wedding stuff that I haven't allowed myself to enjoy just yet. Sad I sort of tried to do 5 bites yesterday, but failed when I deciced that I needed to eat a slice of cake that I had to eat in my car after I went grocery shopping Evil or Very Mad I knew it was bad for me, but I just felt like I couldn't say no Sad . I decided that I should start chatting it up with you ladies to see if you can help me with my will power. I don't want to be a failure by starting and stopping this diet constantly because then what's the point, right? I need to shrink my stomach and I need to start recognizing my "full" signal. So, I am going to start 5 biting today and I am going to stay accountable everyday. I need to see this 20 lbs gone and I want to be successful in this endeavor. I want to do this the right way withut coming up with lame excuses as to why I couldnt just stick to the plan. pig So her I go ladies, wish me luck!!!! affraid
Scarlet
Scarlet

Back to top Go down

A New Start Empty Re: A New Start

Post  ElleBella Tue Jun 19, 2012 6:21 pm

You are going to do great.. Go join in on the Challenge that will really help.. bounce bounce Wishing you all the Luck!!

Debbie
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  Snow White Thu Jun 21, 2012 3:29 pm

We all make lame excuses from time to time and it helps us overcome the guilt we feel from falling short. But the important thing is that when we fall down, we get back up and we keep on going! You don't have much weight to loss. You could easily shed your 20 pounds in a month if you stay focused. Try reducing your refined carbs b/c this will help you feel less hungry. I saw you were eating pizza...I have been know to scrape the cheese and toppings right off a slice of pizza and leave the crust completely behind. You still get the delicious taste of pizza without all the carbs. Good luck!
Snow White
Snow White

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down