5 Bite Diet Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lemonade18's 5BD JOURNAL

3 posters

Go down

Lemonade18's 5BD JOURNAL Empty Lemonade18's 5BD JOURNAL

Post  lemonade18 Mon Dec 17, 2012 6:40 pm

Helloooooo everyone! I am new to Five Bites but I have researched it extensively and decided that I want to give it a go! I am officially starting and today is actually Day 2 but this is my Journal entry so far for the day! I know I haven't been doing it 100% the past few days but HOPEFULLY tomorrow I can cut to the chase and get it done!
B- coffee with sugar free caramel vanilla coffee with almond milk
L-6 Bites of Chocolate Whipped Frosting with Banana
D- 6 bites of Chocolate Whipped Frosting

I know I haven't had any protein today, which is bad, but I am going to try to not have so much sugar and also really stick to the five bites.... wish me luck my friends, i hope it gets easier.....

lemonade18

Back to top Go down

Lemonade18's 5BD JOURNAL Empty Re: Lemonade18's 5BD JOURNAL

Post  ElleBella Mon Dec 17, 2012 6:52 pm

Welcome!!!!! cheers cheers cheers
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  lemonade18 Tue Dec 18, 2012 1:23 am

My gooodnesss.... Okay, I really cheated these past few days and I just went out to a Chinese buffet with my family and lets just say I didn't take only five bites......lol No
BUT. I am DETERMINED TO actually do this plan SO tomorrow I am going to START again... from DAY 1 and follow what Dr. Lewis outlined to a-T and NOT deviate! I can make it for the first 3 days, I know I can!!!!
Sorry for failing you guys....but I am going to hit back harder and really push myself for these next three days, no exceptions. I'm going to even not have my coffee with milk and flavor in the morning. I will have some black coffee or tea....and also I am going to ONLY be taking 5 normal sized bites TWO times a day (before I was doing 3 times...which I think messed me up a little at first.)
People say that the first THREE days are the hardest....it gets better after the 3 days right? I can do this. Its just a little bit of suffering and then it will get easier. At least that's what I'm hearing.

So officially tomorrow is back to square one again, and for the life of me, I am going to suffer through these next three days!
Will be updating with my food intake tomorrow! No more excuses!

lemonade18

Back to top Go down

Post  Snow White Tue Dec 18, 2012 3:45 am

It does get physically easier, but those buffet situations are always lurking around. I know. Welcome and we are glad you are here. What is your current weight and what is your ultimate dream goal weight????
Snow White
Snow White

Back to top Go down

Lemonade18's 5BD JOURNAL Empty Making This WORK is the GOAL

Post  lemonade18 Thu Dec 20, 2012 2:22 am

Hello Again! Just for anyone who is wondering my current start weight: *goes to weigh herself* is........*drum rolllllll* 124 pounds! (i'm 5'5")
Now i've realized the MAIN reason why I am doing this diet is because of my history. My past has been full of stressful and erratic eating. Its basically been SOOOO up and down that I have been 140 pounds before and I have been 113 pounds as well all in a years time span.

ANYWAYS, I know I have previously stated that I was going to follow Dr. Lewis diet TO A T. But I've realized that I just keep going off the path when I set myself up for it being TOO strict. For example.... everyone that knows me knows that I can NEVER give up my coffee with flavor and milk in the morning. If its 100 cals, its 100 cals.
My MAIN concern is my eating habits to have a distinct pattern and not be all up and down! That is why I REALLY LOVE the idea of the five bites because you know without a shaddow of a doubt how much you can eat and there is no restricting WHAT you are going to eat, its just controlling the portions.

So coming to this conclusion, I figured that I would KEEP my coffee and occasional frappucinnos (in moderation of course) and still try to skip breaky (because I agree that it does stimulate my appetite) and follow 5 bites per meal but ADD a 5 bite meal-so instead of 5 bites only 2 times a day I will add in a snack of five bites so I am STILL keeping my portions in CHECK and my stomach to a small volume, but also making this EASIER for me to adhere too for life, because I basically need to train myself how to eat normally again lol.

LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU ALL THINK!!!! So the plan is of course (starting tomorrow again...) having my coffee drinks, having a 5 bite (and ONLY 5 bite-this is where I will need to practice;) lunch, snack and dinner. (or instead of snack dessert or something)

That is my plan. And I'm just going to focus on having those 5 bites at each of my 3 meals and moving on with my day. I can definatly do this, and I think adding an extra meal in there is for sure going to help me cope with making this a long -term habit!

Thanks for all of your support guys and any tips or ideas about my MODIFICATIONS would be appreciated! Very Happy keep it up! sunny

lemonade18

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella Thu Dec 20, 2012 8:07 pm

I think your plan is great!!.. I have read a few girls who did the 5 bites x3 and lost weight without a problem. Im doing something like this also.. but I am using ramikens instead.. so my 3 meals are served in a small ramekin.. just a little more than 1/2 cup.. ( around 6-8 bites).. I just don't like to count bites.. but I am getting used to the portion size and feeling full.. yay.. so I say Yes to your idea.. make what works for you work!! good luck!!

Debbie
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  lemonade18 Fri Dec 21, 2012 1:53 am

Thanks for your support Debbie! I am looking forward to seeing the results!

lemonade18

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella Fri Dec 21, 2012 4:13 am

Me too... Yay You are welcome!
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  Snow White Fri Dec 21, 2012 6:05 pm

So, you're 124 pounds and you're 5'5"...so what is your ultimate weight goal? I'm 5'3 1/2" and I look best at 95 to 100 pounds...any more than that is just not really my best. I haven't always been fat and I don't have childbirth to blame for this b/c I always got my weight back down. I have PCOS and I think that's why I am struggling with this weight at this time in my life. I know if I keep with it, eventually I will get back to where I need to be. Good luck on your journey.
Snow White
Snow White

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down