5 Bite Diet Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Journal Journal ^_^

+2
kitty
vicky
6 posters

Go down

Journal Journal ^_^ Empty Journal Journal ^_^

Post  vicky Sat May 22, 2010 11:52 pm

READY, SET, START !

So after many retries of this diet, I'm finally starting and sticking to this. My motivation being the debutante ball pirat (Date: June 26th). It'd just be the happiest moment of my life so far if I'm able to feel beautiful and dress up with no worries for my boyfriend.
Before I started, I had slowly begun to shrink the size of my meals so that I wouldn't have too much of a problem sticking to this diet. I'm finally confident that I am able to stick to it this time though since it's the weekend, it might be easier said than done. I may have to stick to 15 bites a day due to exams and vce but I'll try and avoid having to resort to that. I want to be able to get faster results ^_^
So far, I haven't eaten breakfast and I have a kettle of green tea next to me. I surpassed my craving for food this morning and now it's absolutely gone. Maybe I'm just too used to having breakfast.
Start: 70.2kg (154.8 lbs)
Ideal Weight: 50kg (110.2 lbs)
Weight to lose: 20.2 kg (44.6 lbs)

I think I might stick to dancing as my form of exercise as I find running or jogging realy demotivating and boring T_T.

Anyways ! Here it goes !

vicky

Back to top Go down

Journal Journal ^_^ Empty Re: Journal Journal ^_^

Post  kitty Sun May 23, 2010 1:58 pm

Hey vicky,

we have the same goal and almost the same starting point! And I also have exams at the moment (so does Phil) - so it's tough to stick to the 5 bites, but you can do it!!

Good luck! And keep us updated!

kitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Jenny P. Sun May 23, 2010 5:31 pm

Good luck Vicky! I think you will find that the 44lbs come off quicker than you think they will, just stick to it!
Jenny P.
Jenny P.

Back to top Go down

Journal Journal ^_^ Empty :)

Post  vicky Mon May 24, 2010 2:51 am

Thanks so much for the support. It's a lot more motivating knowing there are others with the same goal and that there are people there to cheer you on.

@kitty. Exams are so stressful T_T But good luck to both you and phil ! Can't wait till they're over though.

@jenny. Thanks for the encouragement. Hopefully I'll be able to stick to it properly so it'll be over faster than I would've ever imagined.

vicky

Back to top Go down

Post  Jenny P. Mon May 24, 2010 3:15 am

It takes determination and some days are hard. But picture yourself thin and check back often for motivation Smile You can do it.
Jenny P.
Jenny P.

Back to top Go down

Journal Journal ^_^ Empty T_T

Post  vicky Thu May 27, 2010 4:34 am

Absolutely failed this T_T
It's so hard not to be tempted to eat. I keep telling myself I'll do better the next day but I end up making the same mistake. I think I may need to stick to snickers bars as they would probably prevent me from eating more than 5 bites.
Tomorrow I shall DEFINITELY stick to 5 bites. I will, I will, I will ! There is no way I am walking to my kitchen anymore T_T

vicky

Back to top Go down

Journal Journal ^_^ Empty Day one !

Post  vicky Fri May 28, 2010 6:47 am

Went through the day quite successfully ^_^
My stomach growled so loud in the library though, how embarrassing Embarassed
I haven't been too hungry but it feels weird not unconsciously eating, like I usually would be doing.
Maybe the multiple exams and stress from school is keeping me from eating.
Either way, I'm glad that I'm off to a good start.
Currently, I have some pumpkin soup next to me and I have yet another snickers bar to eat.
I guess the key to making it through the day is to keep yourself very (very, very, very) occupied.

Bring it on day 2 pirat

vicky

Back to top Go down

Post  teaismyhappyplace Fri May 28, 2010 1:31 pm

DO IT!!!
thats the absolute first thing that u have to do. Say, this is what im going to do, and then stick to it for a few days- having a 3 day goal is not a bad start! and ur mind can motivate u thru. by the time u get to day 4- ull be like-- pshhh totally under control now, no more tummy grumbling, and ur in control. you just have to get there and the rest is easy as pie. and the best part- if u mess up after that point, u dont have to go thru 3 days of struggle again, just make sure that its a ONE DAY mess up and then have the discipline to come right back.

you can handle this!
teaismyhappyplace
teaismyhappyplace

Back to top Go down

Post  vicky Fri May 28, 2010 1:47 pm

oh yeahhh ! Cool
ill keep motivating my mind to motivate my weight loss, so then ill be able to be all pshhhhh that was easy Smile
thanks for the tip !
I guess we can handle anything if we really put our mind to it. funny how the brain works huh lol!

vicky

Back to top Go down

Journal Journal ^_^ Empty It's Decided.

Post  vicky Fri May 28, 2010 2:05 pm

Everytime I am arguing with my tummy, I shall post in my own journal.
I'm currently listening to my tummy sing to me all the grumbles it could ever imagine.
I feel like telling it to shush and burn fat a little more quietly.

Either way, I'm just happy that I've prevented myself from poking around in the kitchen to stop the grumbling. Maybe I should sleep so I won't have to hear it Razz (Stupid Tummy)

vicky

Back to top Go down

Journal Journal ^_^ Empty A Fresh Start :)

Post  vicky Thu Jun 24, 2010 10:00 pm

Okay, so I mucked up big time and put on about 2kgs more Shocked

I gotta remember that I'll be putting on more weight if I keep starting and stopping this diet. Holidays are coming up so I'm determined to stick to this diet with plenty of exercise. I'll be back to my dancing again I love you

I'll have to lose at least 11 pounds these holidays, it'll be my set goal !

Gotta keep motivated Like a Star @ heaven

vicky

Back to top Go down

Post  Phil Fri Jun 25, 2010 11:44 pm

keeeppp going Vicky!!!

lol the feeling of gaining is all to well know for most of us I think (i know it is for me anyway hehe Wink ) just gotta keep trying!
Phil
Phil
Admin

https://5bitediet.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Journal Journal ^_^ Empty Demotivated

Post  vicky Tue Jun 29, 2010 8:08 am

So much for keeping motivated T_T

I really want to start again but I'm worried that I'll be thrown off and binge like every other time I've done this. I've been dancing and doing situps more but I'm still too afraid to get on those scales. I've tuned down on eating but it's still heaps =\

I'll probably either start next week or start tomorrow and only take a few bites inconspicuously while I'm out on thursday and friday. Challeeeenging Sad

vicky

Back to top Go down

Journal Journal ^_^ Empty T_T..

Post  vicky Mon Aug 23, 2010 7:26 am

I'm going to restart the 5bd since I stopped for a fair while.

During the time I stopped, I put on about 3kg and I received my learner's licence. My picture made me realise how much I had put on ever since last year and it has just made me extremely ashamed and embarrassed. I need to start taking action in order to be truly happy and content with myself. I'm also going to start jogging every morning if I can to tighten up my body while dieting. I hope I can see results fast..

vicky

Back to top Go down

Post  3jaysmom Thu Aug 26, 2010 2:20 pm

Welcome back, good luck!! Very Happy

3jaysmom

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down