5 Bite Diet Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

journal of my adventure with 5 bite

5 posters

Go down

journal of my adventure with 5 bite Empty journal of my adventure with 5 bite

Post  denimangle Thu May 01, 2014 4:52 pm

where to start  
im 63 this month
5'10"
190lb at the start 4/28/2014
Id like to be 140/ 145lb
this is my 4th day am
I have lost 10lbs
even tho I cheated a little yesterday has a handful of goldfish & 2 rolls of smasties candy that the grands had left for me in the truck they know I love them  Rolling Eyes & they don't know im on a diet .. no one does not even hubby well I guess y'all do  lol!
already had lunch today 1 egg with tiny bits of steak scrambled in . Tring to eat mostly protien ( I was going to start the DD when I saw the DR.Oz show on the 5BD)
Ill be canning rabbit all day so I should be fine till dinner. if I keep loseing at this rate ill be very happy. I have 3 Evil or Very Mad  parties this month .. might be my downfall  Crying or Very sad  thats all for today  Very Happy

denimangle

Back to top Go down

journal of my adventure with 5 bite Empty Re: journal of my adventure with 5 bite

Post  sexyarmywife Thu May 01, 2014 5:42 pm

THATS AWESOME!! Keep goin strong!!

sexyarmywife

Back to top Go down

journal of my adventure with 5 bite Empty Re: journal of my adventure with 5 bite

Post  denimangle Thu May 01, 2014 6:38 pm

sexyarmywife ,
thank you & your hubby for your service cheers cheers cheers

denimangle

Back to top Go down

Post  sexyarmywife Thu May 01, 2014 6:56 pm

O thank you so much Smile we r getting married next may so that is my deadline! And I have 54# to lose and then around June we are going to start trying for a baby Smile

sexyarmywife

Back to top Go down

Post  denimangle Thu May 01, 2014 9:08 pm

Congrats!!! & good luck with your goal

denimangle

Back to top Go down

Post  tammyjm10 Thu May 01, 2014 9:21 pm

Congrats - thats awesome! I know you can do this!

tammyjm10

Back to top Go down

Post  denimangle Thu May 01, 2014 9:59 pm

Thanks Tammy

denimangle

Back to top Go down

Post  denimangle Fri May 02, 2014 2:27 pm

well got on the scale this day 5 morning .. nothing new still holding at a 10lb loss  used the treadmill yesterday guess ill hit it again today .
y'all have a great day  flower

well just got off the scale im down to 178 lbs thats 12 lbs in 5 days cheers  cheers 

Last edited by denimangle on Sat May 03, 2014 2:28 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : to update)

denimangle

Back to top Go down

Post  denimangle Mon May 05, 2014 1:47 pm

Very Happy WHOP WHOP im so loving this diet down 17lbs in 8 days & the day is just starting .. had to confess to hubby that I was on a diet when he wanted to go to the all you can eat pizza place ...  Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad  places like that are my downfall  lol! 
doing the happy dance

denimangle

Back to top Go down

Post  Sexy123 Mon May 05, 2014 3:06 pm

Congrats on the 12 lb weight loss.  cheers cheers cheers  3 cheers for you!!! And good for you for holding on to your progress by not going to the buffet. I think I probably would have failed by having five bites per plate. So not a good place for limited bites. And I think when I decide to extend my bites (like. Mother's Day) the meal will soooo have to be worth it.

Sexy123

Back to top Go down

Post  denimangle Mon May 05, 2014 3:21 pm

thanks sexy123 .. but its 17lbs down ... I have a Grad party Saturday im sure ill go over my 5 bites  Crying or Very sad  but ill start again on Sunday ....lol

denimangle

Back to top Go down

Post  Sexy123 Mon May 05, 2014 4:37 pm

Awesome 17lbs. Wow! Keep up the good work. How about an extra cheer for that. cheers 

Just pre-set your bite count for the Grad party. That way you are not cheating and you already know your limits before going.

I will adjust my bites for Mother's Day. It will not be cheating because whatever I set, I will stick to. It may be 20, 30 or 40. I haven't decided yet. But I will stick to plan most of the day and use my extra bites for the main Mother's Day meal.

Congrats again!

Sexy123

Back to top Go down

Post  tammyjm10 Mon May 05, 2014 8:48 pm

Thats a great plan. As long as you are in control- cant ask for better than that! Congrats deni on your 17 pounds! Awesome!

tammyjm10

Back to top Go down

Post  Ani33 Tue May 06, 2014 8:39 am

Wow what a start - you are doing fab!!

Ani33

Back to top Go down

Post  denimangle Mon May 12, 2014 12:49 am

Rolling Eyes Well I cheated for the last 3 days BIG time .. Thur was my grand daughters first play we took the grands out to dinner at Chick fil A .. Grrr . ate the whole sandwich & a peach shake.. then Friday a handfull of almonds , 1 cookie & a hand full of jellybeans ... I won't even go into what I ate at the crawfish boil Sat. Rolling Eyes back on track today.. 5 bites of sausage& eggs for lunch 5 bites of grilled chicken for dinner But to my SHOCK Shocked  & surprise Im still down 2 more lbs .. for a total of 19lbs im doing the birthday challenge wanting to drop 15lbs in 14 days May 25th my birthday ... that may be pushing it a bit as I have a wedding shower Sat. more party foda .. grrrr...

denimangle

Back to top Go down

Post  Sexy123 Mon May 12, 2014 12:58 am

We have the same birthday. lol!   That is so funny.  After my extra bites weekend, I will be very strict the next 2 weeks as well.  So we will ride these 2 weeks POPing as much as possible!!  We got this!!! flower

Sexy123

Back to top Go down

Post  denimangle Mon May 12, 2014 1:10 am

Sexy123 wrote:We have the same birthday. lol!   That is so funny.  After my extra bites weekend, I will be very strict the next 2 weeks as well.  So we will ride these 2 weeks POPing as much as possible!!  We got this!!! flower

how cool  flower   cheers cheers yep we got this

denimangle

Back to top Go down

Post  tammyjm10 Mon May 12, 2014 3:58 pm

Awesome for you birthday girls! Hope everyone's Mother's Day was wonderful! Feeling good and positive for the start of this week! It's going to be unbearably hot here (so California) and we have wed at Disneyland and fri and sat we are having a garage sale! Are we crazy for doing this in the heat? YES! But- hopefully I will sweat off the pounds if nothing else! Haha

tammyjm10

Back to top Go down

Post  denimangle Mon May 12, 2014 5:37 pm

our weather is crazy this year we are havng a spring :cheers:we always just go from winter to summer  but im loving it makes it much better for getting the garden started . good uck with your sale we are so far out in the woods id have to pack things intown to have a yard sale  Rolling Eyes 
being really good today .. just baked 10 loaves of banana bread for hubby  but have not even licked the spoon ...lol just grilled chicken strips for me today

denimangle

Back to top Go down

Post  tammyjm10 Mon May 12, 2014 5:40 pm

That's really good deni- it is hard to not lick the spoon when you are making goodies! Any sort of temptation we can get through makes us that much stronger for the next day ! One day at a time 5 biters! Or should I say one BITE at a time !

tammyjm10

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down