5 Bite Diet Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bout to start this diet, but I have one question

2 posters

Go down

Bout to start this diet, but I have one question Empty Bout to start this diet, but I have one question

Post  Grinding Sun Oct 19, 2014 6:33 pm

Hey! I'm 16 years old, 5'3" and my weight is 143lbs. I'm from Germany and nobody knows this diet which is why this forum is a great option for me to talk to people who are on this diet.
The only question that makes me want to quit before I even started is if the weight is gonna come back fast? Cause this is kind of a crash diet and I don't want to experience a yoyo effect. What are your experiences after the 5 bite diet? And how did you distract yourself from feeling hungry?

Btw I will keep you updated when I start this diet and how much weight I lose.

Grinding

Back to top Go down

Bout to start this diet, but I have one question Empty Re: Bout to start this diet, but I have one question

Post  Daani Mon Oct 20, 2014 7:20 pm

Hi. Your weight should not come back if you don't start binge eating after you are at goal. Your stomach will adjust to smaller amounts of food and you feel full faster. Best to read some of the threads on here of people who have been /or are still doing that diet.

Daani

Back to top Go down

Bout to start this diet, but I have one question Empty Re: Bout to start this diet, but I have one question

Post  Grinding Mon Oct 20, 2014 8:50 pm

Thanks for the information. I will definitely read the threads.

Grinding

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down