5 Bite Diet Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Joycelyn's Journal

Go down

Joycelyn's Journal Empty Joycelyn's Journal

Post  Guest Thu Jan 06, 2011 10:03 am

I will be starting the 5 Bite Diet on January 9. I am enrolled in a weight loss challenge that starts that day and I want to make sure I can take advantage of every little pound that the first few days offer! I'm very excited, but I'm already anxious just thinking about it (as well as hungry). Be back soon...

Back to top Go down

Joycelyn's Journal Empty Are your talking about....

Post  LemonLime Fri Jan 07, 2011 7:17 pm

the challange up here???? Im starting that. i cant weight until the weight starts really coming off!!!!!
LemonLime
LemonLime

Back to top Go down

Joycelyn's Journal Empty Re: Joycelyn's Journal

Post  Guest Sat Jan 08, 2011 12:57 am

No, my challenge is posted on Tumblr. Over a thousand people are participating and we are divided into six teams and are competing against each other! I'm excited. Only 2 more days!

Good luck on your challenge!

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jan 10, 2011 2:53 am

Day 1:
Weight: 198.2 (I know, it's bad)

Breakfast:
Nothing

Lunch:
3 bites of a mini whole wheat bagel with salami on it
2 bites of mixed nuts with sea salt

Dinner:
4 bites of tilapia fish
1 bite of cauliflower
1 bite of maple old fashioned donut

So I went a tad over, but it is only one bite! And I'm also chewing sugarfree gum. Helps take the edge off. Right now I'm really hungry and questioning if it is worth it, but I guess we will see tomorrow. I've been eating very badly the past few days. Hopefully this diet helps get me back in gear.

My only concern is that my bites may be a tad large. Embarassed

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jan 10, 2011 7:35 pm

Day 2
Weight: 196

Well... I had a horrible headache yesterday and was wondering if this was worth it. I felt really hungry and sick and unhappy. But I guess with those results, I should try and stick it out. I didn't think the diet was so bad at first, but by nightfall I felt MISERABLE.

I haven't eaten yet today, but I'm planning on trying to stick to the five bite guidelines. After all, 2.2 pounds in a day is pretty good.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jan 11, 2011 2:12 am

Day 2:

Breakfast:
Nothing

Lunch:
7 bites of a McDonald's hamburger

Dinner:
3 bites of onion rings
2 bites of chicken

Went over again... But I don't think there is a huge difference if I eat two more. I also remembered to take my supplements today! And I drank some green tea, so hopefully that should help.

These are the supplements I am taking:
One a Day Weight Smart (1)
Fish Oil, 1000 mg (3)
Hair, Skin, and Nails (2)

I am also thinking of taking Mega T Fat Burning Supplements but you have to eat with those and I don't think 5 bites would be enough to prevent the nausea that will ensue.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jan 13, 2011 12:52 am

I'm sorry everyone, but I can't do this any longer. My parents have caught on and I can't get away with 10-15 bites a day anymore. I will try to look for similarly low calorie diets that allow me to eat more so they won't be so suspicious. Sad

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down