5 Bite Diet Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Journey to a healthier ME!

2 posters

Go down

Journey to a healthier ME! Empty Journey to a healthier ME!

Post  mommieof2 Thu May 10, 2012 2:02 pm

Hello All,

I'm new here, I've subscribe to the FB page, and I have a goal to be down to 160 by august. I have dieted and fasted many times but to no avail I put the weight back on. I've been under some serious stress these past two years and the wight has rose and nothing I do well help me lose. I've tried 1200 calories, exercising, and 5-6 small meals but the best results I've had in the past is on a vlcd where I lost 35lbs in two months and I felt good, then I got pregnant and have not achieved my goal weight. So I have been on a diet/exercise for the last week I started at 206 last Thursday May 3rd and yesterday Wed. May 9th I started the 5 bite diet. My current weight today is 202.6 so we shall see how this works. I researched all that I could and need to get the book, however I think I can start without it.

Current weight 202
short term goal 160
goal weight 130
Height 5'2

I look forward to this journey with you guys and gals.

mommieof2
mommieof2

Back to top Go down

Journey to a healthier ME! Empty Re: Journey to a healthier ME!

Post  Kaliopikat Fri May 18, 2012 5:13 am

Hello again. I've gone up and down, and all over the place on all sorts of diets too. What's interesting is that you and I weigh pretty much the same, so it'll be fun to diet with you! Good luck and can't wait to hear how it goes for you. Kathyrn
Kaliopikat
Kaliopikat

Back to top Go down