5 Bite Diet Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New to 5 bites, today is my first day.

5 posters

Go down

New to 5 bites, today is my first day. Empty New to 5 bites, today is my first day.

Post  Maernet Sat May 26, 2012 1:09 pm

Hello dear 5 biters, I am starting my 5 bite journey today.
I am usually a water fasting once a year type of person but I really want to try doing this.
I am not too much overweight ,possibly just 10-15 pounds or so, it's always those last few pounds that fail to come off and the most difficult.
I will be journalling my food selections each day for a record.. and perhaps to help others.
Meanwhile I am reading everyone's journals and will encourage you all as much as possible.

B - coffee
L- 5 bites of cooked chicken in chicken stock (makes a bowl of soup)
D- 2 boiled eggs

When having things like boiled eggs, can you add mayo, etc?
Maernet
Maernet

Back to top Go down

New to 5 bites, today is my first day. Empty Re: New to 5 bites, today is my first day.

Post  mommieof2 Sat May 26, 2012 4:14 pm

Wellcome to the 5-biter group. I,myself, like to water fast until I found this site. I mean I love the fact you can eat 5 bites of whatever you like so if you want boiled eggs and make them deviled then do so as long as you take only 5 bites. I stil more to the caloriesside of this diet as my 5 bites so 2 snickers has 560 cal so that's what I try to stick with when comes to my meals, however the past two days have been a bit more. Anyway welcome and can wait to read your journals.
mommieof2
mommieof2

Back to top Go down

New to 5 bites, today is my first day. Empty Re: New to 5 bites, today is my first day.

Post  Snow White Sat May 26, 2012 10:29 pm

Welcome new friend! So glad you are here!!!! : )))))))))) Have you read the good Dr.'s book???? I love his insights on all of this! Please eat whatever you want, it will help you stick with it longer if you feel like you can have anything you want...it's more about the hungerstat. You want to train it to only want a small amount of food and sometimes the calories will vary but if you only eat a small amount you will no doubt lose weight. This diet is a sure thing even if you take huge bites you'll lose weight fast. You will reach your goal in a couple of weeks tops if you stay true to the five bites! Welcome again and I look forward to reading your journal! ; ))))))))
Snow White
Snow White

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaliopikat Sun May 27, 2012 5:22 am

Hi there! I'm pretty new here to, and am learning a lot from the really nice others on this board. It's a very interesting plan, not as crazy as it seems on the outside. Very Happy
Kaliopikat
Kaliopikat

Back to top Go down

New to 5 bites, today is my first day. Empty Thanks for the welcomes!

Post  Maernet Sun May 27, 2012 12:11 pm

Thanks to all of you for the warm welcomes, I really appreciate the support, we can all help each other! Already I feel empowered.
I will start a journal today, so it will be easier to keep track of what I'm doing, I'll see you in your journal..or mine.
Maernet
Maernet

Back to top Go down

New to 5 bites, today is my first day. Empty Good for you

Post  ElleBella Mon May 28, 2012 6:58 pm

Yay.. Welcome, how much fun is this.. we are going to get it done! All of us.. Have a great day!
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down