5 Bite Diet Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Well here I go!

+23
Arula
Alexis2012
Mrs5BD
120-4life
thins-in
Challenger
Slimw5bd
username
Jojovera
Wuzzy
Yuki526
Dmac
spryng
Pookykat
16Again
HEAVEN
kimikat3
insanity
Maernet
mommieof2
Kaliopikat
Snow White
ElleBella
27 posters

Page 8 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next

Go down

Well here I go! - Page 8 Empty Re: Well here I go!

Post  spryng Thu Aug 09, 2012 7:58 pm

You have that problem too?? I work from home as well and my house can get really neglected lol You'd think being here all day would help me stay on top of it.. well it doesn't, lol My kids are all on summer vacation too so 4 extra kids in the house all day just adds to the to do list. They go back to school on the 20th of this month and I can't wait! I have tons of meetings etc and its so hard to keep them from running into my office to rat out each other on whatever they are fighting about at that moment. Such is life, lol
You work with authors? that is so cool! Wanna take me on?? LOL I've been writing my novel for years now, maybe someday I'll get it done. But I am an avid reader, I try to read at least one if not two books a week and with my kids and work schedule that is a big goal for myself but so far it's been working perfectly.
spryng
spryng

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella Sun Aug 12, 2012 6:37 am

Thank you both so much.. you sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo get me.. Lol

Pookycat.. Love cats.. miss them.. have a small dog.. he is so cute but a bugger.. lol.. My girlfriend and I have our own marketing company where we are just starting out right now.. the book is called Thefifteenhouses and it is really a amazing book.. I can not say much more about it as I am bound by law to keep it under wraps till launch date.. so soooooooooooon it is coming.. Yay.. I am a book nerd also.. my daughter is well on her way to becoming one also.. Hope you had a wonderful day.. what kind of work do you do?

Spryng

Wow you work from home too.. and 4 kids running around.. oh. my Respect!!! I only have one.. and it looks like that will stay that way.. I know what you mean about the running in and running out.. My little one does this too so I got a pc of paper and painting a red dot on one side and a green dot on the other.. when my door is closed with a green dot.. she may come in.. red well of course.. unless you are on fire.. don't bother mommy right now.. seams to be working well. I would love to say yes to your question about doing your novel one day.. we will see when you get it done if I can.. if not there are so many great companies out there that would love to have your great book Very Happy

Thank you ladies again so much.. we had a nice night with friends.. and now I am working late into the night.. eeek.. its coming up midnight ... my hubby is calling me off the computer now.. so i best finish up here.. Cheers cheers
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  spryng Mon Aug 13, 2012 9:47 pm

my office has a archway.. no door but I keep begging my husband to make me one, I don't care if it's made out of cardboard as long as it locks! lol because not only do they run in and out through out the day but they also steal my pens, lol When I'm off work they'll just help themselves to my pens and when I need one I can't find one, drives me crazy lol
Hope your monday is going well!! I love you
spryng
spryng

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella Tue Aug 14, 2012 4:22 pm

LOl.. cheaky little things.. do you have a space in your bedroom for a small wall or corner desk for those really "need to be a lone times"? I am all about finding that space..LOL.. You poor thing.. Shocked lol hmmm cattle prong lol! sorry just day dreaming.. lol.. Not really!!

Well I am back to real food today.. I am sooooooooooooooo thrilled.. but I have still one month of test to go on..

B) so fare just a pepermint tea/chamomile tea.. will add a small gf waffle..with pb and jam
L) a not hot chilie .. 1/2 cup with cheese
D) not sure as we are going out..

I have to eat around 1/2 a cup of food per meal so they can chart how I feel, how often I have heart burn and or how often I get pain.. really its pretty limited food.. but 3 meals all the same

I am off to finsihe up my husband packing then to spend the rest of the day out having a great day!
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  spryng Tue Aug 14, 2012 6:40 pm

Yeah I've been thinking about how I can move my office somewhere in the house with a DOOR lol I see an do it yourself HGTV moment happening in my home this year affraid

I'm sure the next month will fly by and then you can get your testing done, get some answers and hopefully relief as well Smile
spryng
spryng

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella Tue Aug 14, 2012 8:23 pm

Thank you honey.. yup.. well I can do 30 bites a day like before and I lost weight almost every day.. I will start this tomorrow.. breakfast 5 bites.. lunch 10 dinner 10 and night snack 5 sunny

I am sure you find your space and then those little fingers will not take over.. pens are safe and sound.. lol.. Yay bounce bounce
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  mommieof2 Wed Aug 15, 2012 12:22 pm

Debbie glad to hear you are getting better and actually eat real food again. Sorry to hear you dh will be leaving soon. I hope the days slow down for you so you can savoir the last few days. I think it's cool that you all work from home but there's no way I could. I would go crazy. I have to be out around people, however my offices consist of me and 3 guys and a bunch of monitors and cameras but I do get to see thousands of people daily. I am a people person so I like being out around them as well. Anyway you enjoy your day and I hope all goes well with your food intake.
mommieof2
mommieof2

Back to top Go down

Post  Pookykat Fri Aug 17, 2012 4:03 pm

Hey! Welcome back to real food!! Very Happy

That's amazing, that you can lose on 30 bites a day. That's hopeful, thinking about future maintenance phases, and all.

How are you feeling???

Pookykat

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella Sat Aug 18, 2012 6:14 pm

Thank you both so much.,. I have been off working and getting past the sad days as my husband is now home in Germany till xmas.. but we are working on changing that! I am on the 5 bite diet officially today!!! I am just going into a meeting right now so I will reply to all of you later in the day sunny

B) 5 bites waffel with pbj and tea
L) 3 bites boiled egg
D) shepherds pie or bbq.. not sure if we will be home our out.. but 5 bites is ample
late night snack.. cola and 2 bites gf carrot cake

I am hoping to stick to 15 bites today.. wish me luck!!!

Cheers all! cheers
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella Sun Aug 19, 2012 8:08 pm

Hi all,, I did not stay on the 15 bites .. more like 30, but ended up having no dinner.... cheers

I fogot to write my WI.. it was 206.3.. Today 205.7.. so not a great loss but a start..Yay .6 of a lb.. flower

I am putting up a mini goal of being under 200 by the end of the this week coming.. Sunday the 26th.. 199 here I come!!

Today I am making this weeks food.. this will help me to stay on plan and have the right food to keep me sat. I just finished baking a shepherds pie.. its cooling down now.. I will also bake a egg stratta and some gf carrot cake.. I had the last pc yesterday and I want more.. lol.. I only have two fork fulls with my dinner to end it off... tonight I am hoping to feel full enough I do not want food in the evening.. eeek hope so.

B) 1 small egg.. 4 bites and tea
L) shepherds pie 5 bites
D) " " 4 with salad (the salad only has about 50 cals so I calling that a bite.. its to nutritious not to) thus the 4 bites of pie.. I am sure one bite is 50 cals..lol

I am sooooooooooo hoping for no more bites.. I like the idea of 15 bites a day.. this is a good way to train myself back to eating 3 meals a day and no snacks.. sunny heres hoping!

Have a great day all!
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  spryng Mon Aug 20, 2012 12:43 pm

I like the 15 bite idea too and I'm sure you'll hit that 199 goal!! its definitely doable Smile I think sheppards pie is the perfect 5 bite meal lol it has your protein, starch and veggies all rolled into one bite, how can you beat that? lol What kind of veggies do you like in yours?
spryng
spryng

Back to top Go down

Post  Pookykat Mon Aug 20, 2012 3:01 pm

Under 200 by the end of the first week? I agree - definitely doable!!

I love having the easy food prepared, too. I live across the street from Whole Foods, and they make these great sandwiches, where I can have protein, veggies, and starch all combined, as well. I also love all-natural, no sugar peanut butter on gluten free english muffin with some fruit on top - same kind of deal, and very filling. Sometimes a fifth bite isn't even necessary! (But I have it anyway Razz ) It's crazy, though, how a sandwich on one of those wraps lasts me 4 meals now. FOUR.

Don't be discouraged if you don't stay on the perfect bites. Ask yourself this: how much shepherd's pie would you have eaten at one sitting in the past? How much do you eat NOW? Smile

Your body's been through so much lately... please be nice to it!!

Pookykat

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella Mon Aug 20, 2012 11:08 pm

Spryng, I love to use all kinds of veggies in min.. Last night ones was more closer to my grandmothers (scott/irish).. Peas, carrots, onions, celery and potatoes... next one will be my version.. sweet potato top with roasted veggie filling.. yum..what do you put in yours?

PookyKat, thank you so much... I saw you post great idea to post your stats.. Yay

I was a the doctor today as I was in pain all night.. I am to deep in ketosis so they have told me no chance for doing this diet it is hurting my liver.. eeeek.. sorry all I have to do this the old fationed way.. 1200 -1500 calorie diet.. 2lbs a week kinda thing.. which is not terrible as I still can get to 199 in 2 weeks.. yay.. They said I need to stay above 100 carbs.. or I go into ketosis..and as my liver is sick that is a bad thing.. I am having leg and arm pain.. having rushing heart..yucky stuff.. so bananas and potatoes on plan today.. lol

In all .. all is great..Wow just 2 more weeks till my mouse goes to school.. she is almost a full fledge Canadian Citizen just a few more documents to complete.. in the next few days and then it will all be sent off.. Yehaa sunny

Be super duper all!!
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  spryng Tue Aug 21, 2012 1:35 pm

Well the night I made mine I was down the almost nothing in my pantry as I needed to go grocery shopping so for me it was different lol I put in chopped asparugus and mushrooms and onion and it was sooo tasty! The kids who don't like asparagus thought they were green beans and ate it up, I never told them otherwise haha! The next time I make it I'd like to try some corn and peas etc.. more traditional veggies Smile

Ketosis is still such a taboo word to doctors I think.. they don't quite understand it and on this diet we still eat carbs so I don't think our ketosis is like the ketosis we get when on a low or no carb diet but definitely listen to your physician. Smile

spryng
spryng

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella Tue Aug 21, 2012 11:34 pm

Yummmm yours sounds soooooooooooooo great..Im so going to make that combo.. bounce

My doctor is a huge support of low carb diets.. but he is not for me due to my liver.. I am not able to handle the protien load.. and when I go into ketosis I loss potass so fast it effects my heart.. so he just said.. no go for you.. but hey I was down this am to 205.0 1.3lb down this week so fare.. this is great.. Thank you for your thoughts though

I have been off all day.. working but like a zombie.. lol.. went for a long walk with my daughter that did help.. but now I want a shower and nice dinner.. the last of the shepherds pie with salad.. then my little one and I are going to play the game "sorry" after she is bathed and fed.. No more tv.. got rid of it.. we have a few dvd's .. the interenet and net flix.. we don't need to pay out for programing.. scratch

Along the workout line I have been doing the calisthenics.. little sore today.. was a great pushup workout yesterday.. my walk was fast as my girl was on a scooter.. it was a good 40 mins.. so getting back into all.. cheers

Have a super duper day all!
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella Thu Aug 23, 2012 4:24 am

Yay I am down another bit.. 2.2 since monday.. wow.. even with eating 1250 cals.. yay.. ok.. its just the start, so first week is always great.. so lets see what it ends up with come Monday.. yay cheers

I did not get a chance to work out today.. was so busy with work and all... tomorrow am. I plan to get into it again.. my meeting was cancelled.. yay.. lol

Everyone have a super day.. oh before I forget.. my daily menu today

B) fried egg on gf toast and tea
L) home made pea soup with apple sauce
D) sausage grilled with salad
sn) zevia ( cola made with stevia) and small pc of chocolate

well under my cal count.. Yay
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella Fri Aug 24, 2012 12:10 am

wow.. 206.3 Monday and 203.7 today.. for being on the old ww plan this is good.. 4 days in and 2.6.. I will take it.. over two lbs is great.. still have 3 more days to go.. bounce

today I am sooooooooooo tired.. I am hoping to get a good night sleep but time will tell.. I have a meeting in two hours and its going to be a long one..book launch meeting.. Yay

I went out for a nice walk today and did a bit of dancing on the WI.. was fun.. other than that I sit at my computer all day.

My food today
B)toast with pbj and tea
L) pea soup with apple sauce
D) salad planned..
snack.. I had a midday snack of nacho's with cheese.. so to stay within my points I will have to have a low pt dinner..

Just a thought all, how do you feel about having me here when I am not doing the 5bite diet? If you would rather not have anyone on the site doing something else I can understand that.. but I thought I should ask? Let me know what you think Very Happy

Deb
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella Sat Aug 25, 2012 6:55 pm

Yay 203 this am.. wayhooo.. 3.3 Yay.. I am sure this is due to the fact that I eat gluten free..basically low carb... just not super low.. I eat fruit with lunch or breakfast daily.. but Yay!!!

Today I am working as usual but also going to celebrate my God sons 21st birthday.. I am so shocked.. I held him in my arms when he was born..ahhhh so big boy now.. a man... eeek

For now I am going have a nap... I am so tired.. had some family stress and work stress have not been sleeping well.. Sleep so tired today..lol

Meals today
B) egg omlette and tea
L) tuna on crackers
D)bbq,.. not sure what I am having?? (I do know there will be gf cheese cake)
snack 2 bites coconut gf cake and 2 bites gf bran muffin and 1 bite cracker with cheese.. all at store tast testing gluten free products.. yumm
have a super day all!!
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  spryng Sat Aug 25, 2012 11:35 pm

The weight is melting off! You are doing fantastic!!!! Smile
spryng
spryng

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella Sun Aug 26, 2012 4:14 am

Thank you honey!!! You too,, Yay

Today was a really high sugar day.. I just got back from the party .. I ate chocolate cheese cake 3 bite size and a gf pc of chocolate cake..again about 3 bites ..now I am getting a headache..eeek.. way high in carbs lol.. not over my pts though lol.. funny how that works..

I am enjoying a glass of wine and getting ready to for bed.. I can not work tonight to tired .. lol.. I wish you all a super duper night .. morning... cheers Yay
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella Sun Aug 26, 2012 5:04 pm

Hi all,

I was up .3 of a lb.. thought I might be but not bumbed.. it is still 3lb in 6 days.. Tomorrow Is my WI.. lets see what shakes out! I have to work part of my day today.. Sunday is usually a day off but as I did not complete my 2 do list last night.. its on the table this am Shocked lol

Today is a lower carb day of food.. I will only eat high carb for breakfast then back to all low carb

B) 1 gf pancake with butter and maple syrup.. and tea
L) left over tuna salad and tomoatoes
D) sausage on grill and roasted veggies

it is nice to be pain free.. I am happy with all.. I am finally losing again.. my tummy does not hurt.. my gurd is better.. all is going in the right direction.. sunny

We are heading out for a walk today before it gets back into the high 80's eeeek.. or 30 for us Canucks affraid I am looking forward to the fall winds to start coming in to give a break.. its been the hottest summer here in a long time.. I love the fall, winter and spring.. but summer.. eeek.. lol.. maybe when I drop my 70lbs I will be much happier in the summer.. lol I am on it now.. Next summer much happier in the sun.. lol!

Have a Fab Sunday all!
Deb
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  spryng Mon Aug 27, 2012 12:48 pm

3 lbs is 6 days is still fantastic! Looking forward to your weigh in today! Smile

So happy to hear you are feeling better too! It's so crazy that the very things we have to do to keep us alive (EAT) can cause such misery to some of us. I am sensitive to gluten as well and I can't drink anything with carbonation in it or my stomach literally swells and aches for hours and hours so I gave up soda and anything fizzy months ago. Good thing I like tea and water lol

Hope today is just as good for ya!
spryng
spryng

Back to top Go down

Post  Pookykat Mon Aug 27, 2012 3:32 pm

3 pounds in 6 days - AWESOME!!! That's so great, Deb!

And it's so, so good to hear you're feeling better and pain free. It's unbelievable how much energy and focus you lose when you're not feeling well... I'm glad you're feeling some relief and can eat in a way that's comfortable again. I'm GF, too, and I have a long list of other food allergies as well. Annoying, but not tragic.

You WILL lose that 70 pounds!!!! I'm excited for you!

It's been crazy hot here in SoCal, as well. I'm the opposite of you - love the heat, hate the cold. I have crazy heating bills in the winter (yes, it gets chilly here! Though it's not like "winter" elsewhere), but I rarely run my AC. But it's been so hot I've had to. Ugh. And we've got that dry desert heat with the intense sun, too.

I blew off work the past couple of days, too, and I'm about to get back on it!! Piles of writing to do.

Hope you're having a great day!

Pookykat

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella Mon Aug 27, 2012 7:20 pm

[color=indigo]Thank you honey.. lol .. funny I live also in a desert area.. Kelowna is a part of the tip of the Sonoran desert.. so dry and dusty.. lol.. They are saying that we are to have a indian summer.. eeek.. the high 30's straight through September.. but the nights are cold.. Very Happy Wow you and I sound so simular on the food front.. not fun.. affraid I just try not to think about it to much..lol

B) 1 fried egg and tea..
L) 1 suause with veggies
D) salmon rice and peas

I am with the 3 meals a day plan.. pretty much like the NoS.. today I decided I could not count cal, carbs or anyting without really making me nuts all day long thinking about it.. I want to get back to eating like I did as a kid.. I did not become a snacker till the 90's.. bad idea.. so back to 3 meals.. bounce

Cheers all!
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  spryng Tue Aug 28, 2012 2:19 pm

I was never much of a snacker either.. I think it was marriage that changed that for me.. growing up we were really really poor, we got money once a month for food so mom would stock the house up but it was for meals.. not snacks so we just never snacked unless it was a rare occasion, just 3 full meals a day. Then I got married and since there was just two of us we had plenty of money for food and junk and more food and junk lol and we took advantage of it! I gained 40 lbs in my first 8 months of marriage.. what a mess lol That was the beginning of my weight gain and I've been battling it ever since.
I find the No S works if you use really small plates but mostly for me it causes me to maintain which is ok too since it allows you to have the weekends off but I'm gonna try to be good on the weekends going forward as well... I can't wait to get some more weight off before the holiday season is upon us.
spryng
spryng

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum