5 Bite Diet Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Well here I go!

+23
Arula
Alexis2012
Mrs5BD
120-4life
thins-in
Challenger
Slimw5bd
username
Jojovera
Wuzzy
Yuki526
Dmac
spryng
Pookykat
16Again
HEAVEN
kimikat3
insanity
Maernet
mommieof2
Kaliopikat
Snow White
ElleBella
27 posters

Page 24 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next

Go down

Well here I go! - Page 24 Empty Re: Well here I go!

Post  ElleBella Thu Mar 21, 2013 11:57 pm

Thank you honey.. Yay you are back and feeling better. bounce bounce bounce

Hope you are all doing great today.. I have been cleaning.. packing and on the phone catching up with friends.. I also have new instructions from the dr.. new suppliments.. so much fun.. lol

B) egg with tea
L) ham and raw veggies
D)meat ball with brocolli

water intake is so so... my liver is not doing well with it.. but other wise all is good..

Have a super night all.. cheers!!
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella Sun Mar 24, 2013 5:31 pm

Hi all,

I have been busy processing all the new rules from the dr.. I am not happy with it but know I must find my way to it. I am to eat 5 very small portions of food a day.. I have been doing this for the past 3 days and I have looked at the amount of calories I have been eating and it works out to be between 6-800.. so I am losing.. I did not have breakfast yet and its coming up 10:30 so I am late.. they do no wish me to continue with the 5 bite diet at it is not helping my blood sugar proplems .. they told me I have hypoglycemia.. and allow my blood sugar to crash is causing great stress on my body.. My coristrol is so high that I am on new meds to bring it down.. this is all due to hormone issues.. Anyways I am here for you all.. maybe not daily but will be checking in from time to time.. so busy with moving and working.. eeek..

Happy Sunday
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  Snow White Sun Mar 24, 2013 11:00 pm

As long as the calories even out, you should be fine. What is your weight now? Did you have any symptoms of your cortisol being high? They had to put me on Premarin to get my bleeding to stop, so something else hormonal is going on with me, too. No No No No
Snow White
Snow White

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella Tue Mar 26, 2013 1:48 am

Yes honey they are first trying to do it with vitamins and diet as I am all about the natural way.. but the list is long..

chromium
vitamin c,d,e,k, injections.. very high dose
sam-e
zinc
beta-sitosterol
Phosphatidylserine
magnesium
calcium

these are all in higher dose so I they come in perscription... I am have major issues though with eating all the time.. I hate eating 5 times a day.. makes me hungry all the time.. uugh.. so not fun

I was 209 this morning... up down up down.. lol

Im sorry you are having to be on meds to stop the bleeding.. hugs honey.. so not fun... does this cause your system to shut down from weight loss .. hope not.

I have 76 days to go before I get in the jeep and on my way across the land.. to arrive at my location in about 11ish days.. 88 days from now but my I do not have to start book touring till August.. we desided to let the author off for july and part of august.. 6 weeks.. then I will begin traveling so I really have 5 months to drop this weight...

Well tomorrow I am taking the day off of any diet.. its my bday and I am going to fully enjoy it.. Taking my little one to see the movie the Croods.. looks cute.. she is thrilled..lol cheers

Happy 5 bite day all.. Yay
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  TimJ Tue Mar 26, 2013 6:38 am

Sorry to hear about your medical issues. You better follow the doctor's orders. I am sorry Snow White is having trouble too. Maybe this is just not a really good time to diet. I am just kinda maintaining my loss now. The doctor put me on 1000 mg of vit C, 400 iu of E, and 400 mcg of folic acid. I am starting antibiotics soon. I don't really have medical issues...the wife and are are trying to have a baby with invetro. All the vitamins seem to make me hungrier and my job has started 12 hr days again. I believe when the weather warms up it may be easier to diet. Anyway I have tried to just go into maintenance until after this round of invetro. It is very expensive and I don't want to mess anything up. The wife has been making a plain cake and substituting the vegetable oil for unsalted Kerry Gold (from grass fed cows) butter. This is very good and doesn't seem to make my weight go up. Just a thought, you might want to try...the butter has a lot of healthy fats which help hormones and also has a lot of vitamins and minerals. Plus it taste great. Very Happy

TimJ

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella Tue Mar 26, 2013 3:56 pm

Tim.. Congratulations on your journey.. I have done this road myself so totally understand what you and your wife and working towards.. I am a butter lover.. stoped eating veggie oils long ago.. eat only coconut oil, butter, oilive oil and peanut for high temp cooking.. Thank you for you well wishing .. I am doing ok.. I willl do my best to stay on plan with the 5 times a day.. I am working on it.. but Not today ...lol.. bday is my day off.. as is any major special day is off.. lol

Im feeling so much better with my plan now.. the vitamins are becoming less a pest.. lol.

B) tea
L)sausage with carrots
D)chicken strip with cucumber salad
sn.. a full bag of movie popcorn.. that is my cheat.. lol.. bday cheat.

I know I am dropping weight as I have my clothes are stating to get lose.. I do not want to WI in more than once a week as its making me nuts.. maybe if I leave it to a weekly WI I will relaz about the diet aspect of this plan.. Very Happy

Alright all.. great job staying on plan and maintaining.. yay cheers
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  Snow White Tue Mar 26, 2013 10:30 pm

Happy Birthday, Sweetie Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation

Enjoy your special day, you deserve it!!!! queen queen queen queen queen sunny flower sunny flower sunny flower
Snow White
Snow White

Back to top Go down

Post  Dmac Wed Mar 27, 2013 2:24 am

Ya HappyBirthday
Dmac
Dmac

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella Wed Mar 27, 2013 3:50 am

THANK YOU BOTH!!!!! You are such great people .. I am so happy to come here with you all.

My daughter did a great job telling everyone today I turned 45...lol Embarassed We just got back from the movie.. it was fun.. but my daughter is unwell now.. she does not do well going to movies.. she gets headaches and her ears hurt.. not always but some times.. tonight was one of those times.. she is off to bed right now.. its a late night for her. Sleep

I think I must just go and jump in bed also.. I am tired tonight. I am reading trying to read more so going to bed early helps.. but lately I fall asleep before I get past a page or two..lol

Nite all Sleep

God bless flower
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella Wed Mar 27, 2013 3:46 pm

Hi everyone,

I went to bed at 9 last night but am still tired now.. lol.. I have a conference call in 20 mins so no napping for me. I talked to my dr this am and asked if I could not eat 5 meals as I just get crazy and want to eat all the time.. eeek.. My nutrionist says eating a few bites every time you have any hunger signs would be ok.. Hey that is fab.. I am not always hungry at breakfast.. sometimes not even at dinner till later after my girl is in bed.. So I am going to only eat when I am feeling low sugar.. or getting hungry.. 5 bites eat time.. wonder how often that will be.

will post the when's and where's later today..

Have a super day all!
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  Snow White Thu Mar 28, 2013 12:19 am

What is hunger?

I want food or my stomach is growling?

I want food all the time. I am totally a compulsive over eater! No No No No No

I have asked some friends from my 100 pound days and have been told that I ate a lot when I was a teenager...I guess my PCOS has just ruined my metabolism. I would be ecstatic if I could get all the way back down to 100. I dream about it a lot.

Sorry you didn't get to enjoy your movie. My youngest son used to be like that, too. Then he went through a spell where he would just fall asleep as soon as the movie started. He's better about it now.
Snow White
Snow White

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella Thu Mar 28, 2013 3:50 pm

Oh honey I know.. I could eat all day long if I was let to.. Yesterday I had major problem with my liver.. throat closed and said no more food.. so I ate a who bag of potatoe chips and coke zero.. what a mess.. Potatoe chips do not need digesting like real food.. so I can eat it .. ice cream or liquid packs.. uuuugh.. I am better Very Happy

I went shoping yesteday and realized I purchased all the wrong foods.. I just wanted to feel normal and eat items .. only a few bites of each thing.. but it was all wrong.. I am addicted to gluten based foods.. I picked up mini banana cream pie, mini chocolate cream pie and mini, coconut cream pie.. Ok.. Let me tell you also.. I do not like to eat these things normally.. might have them once a year.. but as soon as I tell my self I can not have them .. wahmo.. I want them like nobodys business.. lol.. true but frustrating.. The worst thing is I can have these things if they are gluten free.. uuuugh Ok.. rant over.. lol.. I will give my daughter the treats and keep them away from me.. I froze them so I can not eat them.. lol.. eeeek Wink

B) tea maybe a egg later
L) gf stew 5 bites
D) butternut squash soup 1c cup

if I get shaky I will have a bit of a pear .. or pc of cheese.. nuts.. so on

I wish you all to have a super duper stellerific day!
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella Fri Mar 29, 2013 4:59 pm

Good Morning all,

Today it is a warm summerish day.. eeek. .. no spring for us.. that is so tip of the Okanagan.. if you love the dry sunny, hot low snow in the winter type a place.. this ones for you.. LOL Wow its warm out today..

B) cereal with tea
L) baked beans with toast
D)warm potatoe salad with bbq sausage ring..

My stomache is shrinking.. I am surprised that the dr plan is working.. I eat about 6-800 cals a day .. the best part I eat 3 times a day when I am hungry I can eat how every many bites I want.. yesteday I was not hungry at breakfast so I did not eat.. today I was famished so I took a ramekin filled it half way with cereal.. then a touch of milk .. perfect.. not full but no longer hungry...such freedome.. love my ramekins bounce

God bless xoxoxox
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  Snow White Mon Apr 01, 2013 6:04 pm

Glad your stomach is shrinking!!!! I wish mine would shrink and stay that way!!!!! No No No No No No
Snow White
Snow White

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella Mon Apr 01, 2013 7:54 pm

Oh.. honey no worries .. since then I have eaten.. Potatoe chips and icecream.. smoothies .. all carbs.. all my clothes are back to being tight!!! arrrg Evil or Very Mad But hey, its Day1 again.. I am in.. you are in and so is Dmac.. lets try to go all the way this month..

Day I.. WI ? I think around 212.. not sure.. will put as start weight and fix it tomorrow with new WI..

Day 1 - 212

B) tea
L) 5 bites grilled cheese sandwich
D) sausage and brussel sprouts 5 bites

I have drunken water all morining.. and 1 splenda ice tea.. was great.. its so hot here already.. I will have some coke zero later today if I get to hungry.. works well to keep me off the food.. I hope come this June I will be done with the hunger so I can stop drinking the aspertame drinks.. uuugh.. I know its not good for anyone.. Shocked

K it is coming up 1pm so lunch time for me.. My daughter is hungry.. good thing she goes back to school tomorrow.. then I do not have to eat if I do not want to... lol

Cheers all.. xo
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  Snow White Tue Apr 02, 2013 2:32 am

All month long!!! Let's go for it!!! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Snow White
Snow White

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella Tue Apr 02, 2013 3:35 pm

cheers cheers cheers cheers You got it girl!

Day 1- 212
Day 2 -209.8

Last night I could not have dinner as my stomache was in to much pain.. so I had easter candy.. lol.. not much just a small pc of chocolate.. lol I am starving now.. but will not eat till lunch.. sticking my heels in!

B) tea
L) scrambled eggs
D) sweet potatoe mash with avacado

I have orderd a juicer to get back to that.. I have a great one in Germnay but its to pricy to order again.. I purchased it more than 20 yrs back for $400 .. its still around that price now.. I picked one up for around $100 on sale.. its a breville.. hope it is as good as the people say it is.. lol

My old routeen when I was a healthy girl was so different to today.. Now granted this was in my 20's..,

I woke at 5am.. went for a walk 45min .. came home drank a fresh pressed juice and got into shower.. I ate a simple breakfast of fruit or a egg.. winter oatmeal.. then went to work.. I smoked back then.. eeek.. so I would get to work have a smoke for coffee break.. then lunch was a simple soup or sandwich.. then home for dinner I would usually have a normal dinner.. meat/potatoes.. veg.. I was 130lbs then.. never hungry and well much healthier.. When I look at that day I have moved so fare past it now.. Ok.. the smoking I kicked 13yrs back.. so its not coming back..lol I get how skinny people eat as I was once one.. the Cancer and the move away from family and friends really sent me into a spiral.. I hope to re-install all but the smoke back into place.. doing it the 5 bite way for now till I reach goal.. my body has to remember how good this felt right? Razz

I will begin walking after this first week on plan as I know I am to weak to do it now.. lol

Cheers all.. have a great day on plan
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  Dmac Wed Apr 03, 2013 4:00 am

GoodJob Debbie Great Start LetsKeep It Going
Dmac
Dmac

Back to top Go down

Post  Snow White Wed Apr 03, 2013 5:26 am

We've talked about the smoking before...you, me, & Dmac loved smoking! It curbs your appetite. I wonder if those electronic cigarettes would help at all?????

Um, hello? Avocado, YUMMMMMMY!!!! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

love u sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny

Snow White
Snow White

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella Wed Apr 03, 2013 4:53 pm

Lol I know.. ate the whole thing.. that is all I had all day.. my stomach swelled up like a balloon and I ended up at the dr again.. Uuuugh.. the poor guy.. My stomach hates me.. I can not eat food again.. Evil or Very Mad My dr told me, "Most cases of ileus are not preventable".. you are in a flare and can not eat sold food of any kind .. water based only.. so back to vitamin packs.. uuugh.. they are not low in calories as you all know as they do not want any stress on the hormones of the body.. when you lose super fast your hormones go mad.. I am so sorry all.. this seams to be the norm every time I get motivated.. I just have to except that I have to stick to dr.s orders for now or I might end of going back into surgery.. uughh Madning .. Evil or Very Mad

Im ok.. no worries about that.. but I am going to lay down again and get some rest.. xoxoxoxxo
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  Snow White Wed Apr 03, 2013 11:52 pm

Can you do 600-800 calories of the liquid diet?

You know when I went on that bulletproof coffee liquid diet last summer I lost a lot of weight, but my hair started falling out...it was awful!

We'll get through this and find something that will work for your body. sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny
Snow White
Snow White

Back to top Go down

Post  Dmac Thu Apr 04, 2013 2:40 am

hopefully You Get Feeling Better Keep Us Posted With whatever plan you choose so we can cheer you on
Dmac
Dmac

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella Thu Apr 04, 2013 2:50 am

Thank you both loves.. I did not eat at all today.. 1 vita pack was all I could do.. eeek.. Im so bloated today.. in pain.. if I can not eat.. well I will storm past you both.. lol

I am sticking to the 5 bite diet .. but just on days that my body will allow.. not this week I am guessing... uuugh.. Very Happy

I am going to bed soon... need to laydown again.. sleep and get this body healthy.. Love and hugs to you both!! xo flower
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  Snow White Thu Apr 04, 2013 6:24 pm

I hope you are feeling better soon! No No No No So sorry that you are having these troubles!

What exactly is the vita pack?
Snow White
Snow White

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella Thu Apr 04, 2013 7:34 pm

Oh thank you love.. A vita (vitamin) pack.. is a nutritional pack.. its kinda like a syrup.. stir it into water and drink.. or in a smoothie.. it has fibre in it to help you stay cleaned out...but it also has sugar.. very high in glucose.. Shocked

I am feeling better today.. I am going to have a few bites of food to see how my tummy is.. I will snow pretty fast if its a go or no go.. lol..

Have a super day all!!
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum