5 Bite Diet Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Well here I go!

+23
Arula
Alexis2012
Mrs5BD
120-4life
thins-in
Challenger
Slimw5bd
username
Jojovera
Wuzzy
Yuki526
Dmac
spryng
Pookykat
16Again
HEAVEN
kimikat3
insanity
Maernet
mommieof2
Kaliopikat
Snow White
ElleBella
27 posters

Page 13 of 40 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Go down

Well here I go! - Page 13 Empty Re: Well here I go!

Post  Yuki526 Sun Nov 11, 2012 12:36 am

Funny thing is I never get full eating low carbs. That's the Asian in me Laughing

Have you heard about Dr. Ray Peat? He doesn't have a diet but I read his articles and it is fascinating. It's pure science and I've been a fan for quite some time now.
Yuki526
Yuki526

Back to top Go down

Post  Snow White Sun Nov 11, 2012 5:26 pm

Debbie, your meals sound really good! Good job on the low carb! I need to do this with you! : ))))))) With my PCOS, that is the way I am supposed to be eating!
Snow White
Snow White

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella Sun Nov 11, 2012 8:33 pm

Yuki526- No honey I have not read this book or even heard of it.. but as I love to read.. I will look into it!!

Snow- I love LC as well but always fail in the first week from being so low in ketosis.. but I am soooooooooooooooooo determind to do this, this time! My bites have kinda gone out the window and I am full out low carbing it now.. I am eating smaller portions but not counting.. feels kinda good to be free from counting..

Day 1 207.9
Day 2 203.9
Day 3 202.9 Yay.. bounce

B) atkins cranberry morning bar.. not to bad.. was sweet and tangy and tea
L) egg salad over green salad with some pecans
D) sausage with zucchini grilled

K.. all be good to yourself.. remeber why you are here and what your goals are.. you are worth it and can do ti!!

Cheers Deb
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  Yuki526 Mon Nov 12, 2012 12:20 am

Great Job!

ITA with you about counting. It gets automatic though, like you don't even plan it but you still count in your head Laughing Or you eyeball what 5 bites or 10 bites looks like because you've been doing it for quite a while Razz But I think 5bting helps us a lot to actually eat a sane portion of foods. Counting or not, as long as your portions are small, you will get the habit of eating small and that I think is a reward in itself.
Yuki526
Yuki526

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella Mon Nov 12, 2012 6:51 am

Yes I think you are correct .. I was on plan all day today.. Im off to bed now.. have a great night all!
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  Yuki526 Mon Nov 12, 2012 12:44 pm

Keep it up cheers
Yuki526
Yuki526

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella Mon Nov 12, 2012 5:13 pm

Hi all.. Wahoo its snowed last night.. sooooooooooooo pretty everywhere.. love it.. My girl is in the snow making all kinds of stuff while I work.. so much fun bounce bounce

Day 1 207.9
Day 2 203.9
Day 3 202.9
Day 4 202.2 Arrow

B) protien shake and tea
L) grilled chicken on mixed veggie salad
D) breakfast sausuge with grilled zucchini

K.. have to run.. so busy with work today.. will come back to check out all the other posts after lunch.. Yay.. stay on plan what ever it is all! cheers
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  Snow White Mon Nov 12, 2012 7:13 pm

Wow, we had on shorts yesterday. But some rain came through and it's cooler now. Enjoy the snow, I know it's beautiful!

Your meals sound delicious! Congratulations on your loss! bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce
Snow White
Snow White

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella Mon Nov 12, 2012 7:19 pm

Thank you so much beauty!!!
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella Tue Nov 13, 2012 11:55 pm

Hi all, today we had dentist day today.. both of us came back with great check-ups.. Thank goodness.. Very Happy bright shiny teeth.. Yay.. we got home just a bit ago.. was a long morning of errands out today.. Nina got a free pass from school.. she had a fab time.. lol. Razz I have a whopper of a headache sure its dehydration and ketosis.. so I will get in some broth and water.

Day 1 207.9
Day 2 203.9
Day 3 202.9
Day 4 202.2
Day 5 202.2 stayed the same

B) nothing.. not even tea
L) snack lunch.. cheese, jerkey,tomatoes,nuts, .. then I had to rest for one hour.. took a nap.. as I am fully in ketosis.. soooooooooooo tired...lol
D)Chicken with broccolli

I am on plan and moving forward.. Yay for finally losing weight again cheers
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  Yuki526 Wed Nov 14, 2012 2:16 am

I miss the snow!

My weight stayed the same today too Razz You are loosing weight fast with low carb, you go girl cheers
Yuki526
Yuki526

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella Wed Nov 14, 2012 4:25 am

It the water drop.. from tomorrow on its the real stuff.. so we will see.. lol.. I am learning how to love stivia and have plans to make some cheese cake mini bites.. yum.. Razz

Today I am a dead head lol.. totally drained pale.. it is all good though.. just finished dinner.. feel so nice warm a cozy.. Very Happy

I have yet to put my full goal out so here it is.. I would love to get to a healthy weight.. around 130.. Dr Lewis would like me to be around 114.0.. for me this is maybe to hard.. so I am shooting for 130 at this time.. that means I have a good 72lbs to go.. now looking at that freaks me out!!! affraid That being said I am aiming for 10lbs at a time.. I am 4.1 lbs to go.. when I reach each 10lb I will make sure to celebrate it.. I think that is something I just have not done in the past.. would also like to find inner peace.. that would be the best ever.. kindness to oneself is a HUGE challenge for all.. I could put down I want a drop dead body to go with it.. but that is last on the list Laughing Razz

I hope by xmas I find myself down 20lbs.. 30 would be even better.. we will see.. If not I will always continue.. I am worth it!

Cheers all..

Thank you Yuki .. lol.. you stayed the same too.. lol The snow is gone now.. but the snow man are still around.. so cute santa Have a great day
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  Yuki526 Wed Nov 14, 2012 11:51 am

Water weight is still weight you know Wink

I like your goal. The beat goal is to aim for a healthy weight, no matter what it says on the scale Very Happy I aim for 5 lbs. loss a month. I think it is not that hard to maintain that loss.

RE: inner peace, I do find them every time I dance. I feel like I am on top of the world and no one can put me down Laughing Though I currently feel heavy to do some crazy moves, I still feel like I am at peace with myself. The weight loss will just help me move without restriction.
Yuki526
Yuki526

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella Wed Nov 14, 2012 6:44 pm

I am not a dancer girl.. but when I dance I love how I feel too.. Yay for your goals.. they are great also.. bounce

I was up a bit last night.. hungry.. normally this happens as I burn cal so fast on low carb,, I ate very low on the calories.. until late then onto some nuts trying to get some food in.. but ended up putting on a lb anyways, lol..

Day 1 207.9
Day 2 203.9
Day 3 202.9
Day 4 202.2
Day 5 202.2 stayed the same
Day 6 203.3 ok.. up 1lb..lol this was due to a nut over does for a snack.. lol..

B) 10am eggs and bacon and tea
L) Im thinking it will be midday instead and I will have a atkins bar
D) chicken enchiladas
snack if needed cream cheese stuff celery

I am so happy I really have made it this fare.. normally I can not handle low carb living due to the sugar crash.. the cravings normally bring me screaming back to to it.. but this time I am coming up a week.. wow.. Yay bounce

K all.. I am off to work.. so much fun.. yay Have a great day all!!
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  Yuki526 Thu Nov 15, 2012 8:50 am

You are doing great. I could not do a low carb diet. You are one tough woman I love you

I gained weight too but was like almost 3 pounds lol!
Yuki526
Yuki526

Back to top Go down

Post  Jojovera Thu Nov 15, 2012 3:36 pm

Hey there. I thought I'd drop by and saw hiiiii. You're doing great! Wow low carb is hard for me, "good on ya" for sticking to it!! Aren't we always so hard on ourselves, I know I am! I struggle with self love too, but I've seen such flawed people who think really highly of themselves. Why not us?
Dr. Lewis recommendations for my ideal weight is between 110lbs-115lbs too. That seems soooo tiny (I'll add 10lbs of muscle to bring it higher). Your goal seems totally doable, keep up the great work!

Side note: Yuki I always wanted to take ballet lessons, I even tried an adult class but felt like am elephant in a shop that sells china. So ballet is a goal when I lose all the weight.
Jojovera
Jojovera

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella Thu Nov 15, 2012 5:51 pm

Yuki.. Lol I know how you feel.. I am up another lb.. arrg.. funny how that goes.. I found out why though.. I had used a pasta sauce that was way to high in carbs, thinking it was way lower.. oops.. oh well.. staying on plan not matter what!! Sugar Free Me

Jojovera.. Thank you so much for your hello.. I know what you mean it is funny.. I believe in God and know he does not make any mistakes .. thus fare I get up every day and tell myself.. you are great they way you are!! Some days good and some days bad.. but I have to admit it is a bit arrogant of me to assume that god made a ooops.. Razz cheeky bounce bounce bounce You are doing great on your plan Yay.. thank you for dropping by Very Happy

Day 1 207.9
Day 2 203.9
Day 3 202.9
Day 4 202.2
Day 5 202.2
Day 6 203.3
Day 7 204.5

B) protien shake with tea
L) grilled chicken on salad
D)stuffed red peppers with salad
snack if any, wedge of bri or celery with cream cheese

Just a note on low carb/paleo.. what ever it is called today.. I find it easy as because:

1. I can eat till I am satisfied
2. I feel full all the time
3. I love mexican food.. drop the tortilla (or use lc ones) and the rest if low carb.. yum
4. I feel so full of energy now that I am through the medibolic switch.. I sleep less and dance with energy
5. Cheese cake rocks.. and made with spenda it tastes sooooooooooooo good.
6. eating all whole foods is amazing.. talk about healthy
7. you lose inches without it showing on the scale.
8. I am 44 and I would like to have better blood work
9. my skin looks amazing.. wow
10. My dr wants me to..

Really I guess it is a state of mind.. sugar is in everything, and that is bad for you .. so by now eating whole foods.. I am heading to a healthier path in life.. That is what I want.. to be free of dieting fast.. and just get on with my life.. I can not do the 5 bite as when I get hungry I get sick pale I hate how I feel and I get depressed..lol.. Shocked I am her to support all of you though, and will be as long as you want me to be.. Very Happy

have a super Thursday all!!

ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  Yuki526 Thu Nov 15, 2012 9:05 pm

I've read about Paleo/Whole Food crowd. I wished they should just skip the label Laughing I also feel like there's a whole cult following among them Razz I don't think I can do it right now though. I don't each much meat and vegetables or cheese. My staple foods are rice and noodles and fish. I've never been overweight with that diet. I never have health related problems too. So right now I am focusing on portion control. I don't think I can handle being low carb for a moment No

I also believe that sugar in a proper amount is fine. For me, moderation is the key Very Happy But, you are doing great. This is a proof that no diet fits all of us. Always find and keep what works Wink
Yuki526
Yuki526

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella Fri Nov 16, 2012 1:20 am

I agree.. for now this is my plan .. my dr loves it for now.. lol.. I bet he takes me off it next blood work.. lol.. I am going to do low carb with the 5 bite.. see how that works.. lol.. never know.. wonder how that will work.. going to try it for one week starting tomorrow.. Very Happy

have a great night all!
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella Fri Nov 16, 2012 7:45 pm

OK .. careful what you wish for .. lol.. I am off low carb.. lol.. Not digesting my food.. have to be emptied out.. arrg.. liver and stomache flush happening today.. My food for the past week had been not digesting.. I was still losing as I dropped so much water.... Oh dear.. anyways nothing but liquids for today and tomorrow.. Scratch my 10 reasons why I love the low carb life.. my body hated it.. to much protien.. eeeek pale I am on the sofa..work free.. sick... eeek.. but back on plan this weekend to the 5 bites diet.. tomorrow afternoon I am aloud food again.. so I will 5 bite it to allow no stress on my tummy. Sad

No bites just sips today

Day 1 207.9
Day 2 203.9
Day 3 202.9
Day 4 202.2
Day 5 202.2
Day 6 203.3
Day 7 204.5
Day 8 204.1 a mini drop.. lol

Have the best time all.. stay on plan.. I will join you later tomorrow .. yay..
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  Jojovera Fri Nov 16, 2012 8:09 pm

Oh dear I'm sorry about your tummy troubles! At least you found out early that low carb isn't for you.
Jojovera
Jojovera

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella Fri Nov 16, 2012 9:49 pm

Thank you.. but this is the 4th time this has happened.. we try it every once awhile and and seam to be ok.. then whamo.. lol.. its all good.. I'm drinking strawberry/banana flavored thin shakes.. not horrible.. they have meds inside to move the food through my system faster.. so Im staying home.. lol Smile
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  Jojovera Fri Nov 16, 2012 10:57 pm

Well we live and we learn no matter how long it takes us.
Jojovera
Jojovera

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella Fri Nov 16, 2012 11:35 pm

Yes we sure do.. Today I have the aweful task to tell my husband that we have to move over to the other coast of Canada.. not looking forward to it.. he is in Germany right now and loves where live now in Canada.. We live in the rockies and it is sure bliss but my New Comany is on the other coast a good 7000 kl away.. so we need to move.. my stomache hates me.. lol.. cheers!
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  Jojovera Fri Nov 16, 2012 11:40 pm

Uh oh! Breathe. Pray before speaking.
Jojovera
Jojovera

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 40 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum