5 Bite Diet Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Well here I go!

+23
Arula
Alexis2012
Mrs5BD
120-4life
thins-in
Challenger
Slimw5bd
username
Jojovera
Wuzzy
Yuki526
Dmac
spryng
Pookykat
16Again
HEAVEN
kimikat3
insanity
Maernet
mommieof2
Kaliopikat
Snow White
ElleBella
27 posters

Page 23 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Go down

Well here I go! - Page 23 Empty Re: Well here I go!

Post  ElleBella Wed Mar 06, 2013 4:53 pm

I'm getting there honey's..its funny how I just wanted to bury my self.. I did not go back to eating loads.. I have already set my hunger stat and stoped when I was full... No real damage done.. just was so unhappy with it.. I never get past day two perfecktly... but maybe that is the problem..I should not count the days or the WI to often.. maybe I just need to not set any goals other than relaxing and just going with it.. If I can that is.. uuugh..its early morning and I am having a glass of water.... just working through it Suspect lol

On another note.. Our Book/ Company Launch Party went great! My business partner told me it was a complete success...Yay cheers

I have stopped using my dishwasher.. they are not good machines.. I find my dishes dirty to often.. so I am dishwashing by hand again.. lol.. well at least I will save buying that really expensive soup.. lol Funny how many new products come on the market every year and we all get excited to see how this will make our lives that much better.. I was a true sucker.. No more though..I have been going to flea markets and purchasing dish, bake ware and cast iron pan.. My moms and grandmas stuff is all in Germany and it was the best.. so now I am replacing my bad breaking dishes with the older stuff..when did we go wrong.. gosh.. I can remember as a child my moms dishes rarely broke. We had no plastick bowls.. we had glass or ceramic.. When I move my platic containers will not come with me.. back to basics.. no more waisting.. our world is in enough pressure with all the garbage out there. Thank the Lord that Farmers markets are coming back into full force.. yay.. no more bags..

Ok..nuff ramblin...lol

Thank again friends for being very supportive and kind.. I am fine and will be here even on my not so perfect days.. Cheers!
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  Snow White Thu Mar 07, 2013 12:36 am

Always here for you! Love you! sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny
Snow White
Snow White

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella Thu Mar 07, 2013 1:05 am

Love you back Beautiful.. Im on plan so fare.. has not been hard.. Ive been sitting all day.. no movement no hunger.. lol

B) tea 10:30
coke zero
L) 2 bites of egg at 3pm
coke zero
D)chicken devan 5 bites will be around 7pm

now I have a grand 3 bites left.. hmmm I think I might have 3 bites of a snickers...around 9pm

so this might be a 10 bite day.. but who's counting lol
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella Thu Mar 07, 2013 7:14 pm

I did do my plan well yesterday and was up 1lb today.. arrrg.. why I am not sure.. maybe the 3 final bite of snickers bar was just to high in sugar for me.. I am so carb sensitive some times.. lol

B) tea with cream
L) greek yogurt with sugar free vanilla syrup and nuts 5 bites
D) Hamburger pie.. LC made with carbquik.. 5 bites

I use the carbquik as it make all meals much lower in carbs and taste the same as flour.. not exactly but so close my husband does not notice.. lol

K.. today is a work day.. off I go to get back to it... 5 more days to my daughter bday.. wow 8.. can not beleive it!!! Shocked

Have a great day all.. Cheers!
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  Dmac Thu Mar 07, 2013 11:15 pm

Good job staying on plan cheers I'll bet the 1 lb was just weight fluctuation I'm sure if you stick to the plan you'll drop Snickers or not Cool
Dmac
Dmac

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella Thu Mar 07, 2013 11:22 pm

Dmac.. Thank you honey.. My blood sugar was so high today..my dr said .. low carb it!! I just got back from my op check up and all is great less my sugars.. I knew my sugars are off because of the gain this morning.. and how I am feeling. That is why my menu today was all low carb... but yay all the rest is going great.

On the work front all is going super.. Our book went into retail today.. Wow that was fast.. I am so happy.. so we now are selling on line at all the major vendors.. and also now on the ground at major vendors.. Wow.. what a blessing!! Let's pray it stays moving in such a great way.. Cheers all!

ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  Snow White Fri Mar 08, 2013 12:10 am

Great news about the book!! Congratulations! cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

You'll get that sugar down in no time...no worries!!!

You're doing great, keep on going -------> Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow
Snow White
Snow White

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella Fri Mar 08, 2013 5:51 pm

Thank you so much Beautiful.. I am so excited..I am also excited that it is Spring Break.. Yay.. My daughter and I can sleep in for a few weeks.. Yay.. Wink

I woke with a aweful headache this morning.. low sugar can do that to me..lol So I had to have some breakfast to take some migraine meds..

B) tea and left overs
L) yogurt with nuts
D) bbq meat... its a warm day out..

Have a great day everyone!!! Cheers!!..Will WI once a week to keep that stress less pushy.. Yesterday I was 211.. so lets see what happens by next thursday.. alien
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  Snow White Sat Mar 09, 2013 2:44 am

We have spring break this week,too...but it's only one week. Seems like when we were kids we got out for two weeks. But being home all day will be a challenge with the diet...just like it is for me in the summer. We will have to really focus, seriously!!! TNT Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Snow White
Snow White

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella Sat Mar 09, 2013 5:28 pm

You so know it.. I am home all the time... so I just do my best to stay away from the kitchen.. I go into my office with tea and try not to thnink about food..lol I am eating all low carb also so if I end up eating more that 5 bites then I will not gain from it.. Yay

B) tea and 5 bites fittata
L) tomatoe cream soup 5 ish spoons
D) Hamburger stew 5 bites

I feel like I'm in ketosis now.. but not sure.. I feel light headed and tired.. but better than yesterday... Yay bounce

sunny its a sunny warm vitamin d day out there.. so my daughter dog and I are going walking soon to such up all those vitamins.. lol

Have a great day all!!
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella Sun Mar 10, 2013 8:14 pm

Hi all,

It a better day today.. I think my headache is finally decreasing.. I sure hope so.. this is day 4 for no sugar and no startch.. My daughter is loving all the food as she can not eat wheat or gluten.. so its working for both of us.. she is out side playing with the neighbors kids.. Yay.. I am off to get some food shopping done.. small list though.. eating small portions has made us needing way less food..lol

B) yogurt with nuts and coffee 5 bites
L) tomatoe cream soup 10 spoons
D) breaded(not using bread, parmesan instead) zucchini with grilled chicken 5 bites

Last night I got hungry before bed so I had a few nuts.. it worked well.. tonight I will have creamcheese on celery,.. but only If I get hungry. I know I am losing weight as I am feeling it in my clothes.. I will WI this coming thursday.. hope its a good week.. I sure need it! If I finally get into ketosis with out to many issues I will be able to get walking again.. faster weight loss .. I want a good drop before now and the end of June.. Yay.. lets keep going all.. bounce

Cheers all.. have a super day!
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella Mon Mar 11, 2013 5:28 pm

Well I blew it yesterday.. but no worries this time I did not get mad.. I just smiled and said every day is day 1.. TNT.. lol..

after my indulge last night I had to see my weight.. 211.3 thursday last week.. 209 on the nose today!!! at least it is a loss.. Yay

B) tea with half and half
L) 5 bites quarter pownder
D) 5 bites snickers..

I know I am not to have sugar but really its only around 50 carbs for the bun and snickers.. still pretty low.. and if I am going to make this plan work I have to have it for now.. Razz

I am off to get all the stuff for my daughters b-day.. along with some food shopping.. We will be downtown today so I should be able to get some more business cards out there.. Our book is doing really well..Yay
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  Dmac Mon Mar 11, 2013 6:03 pm

Configurations on the book doing good that great and good job getting right back on track today Very Happy
Dmac
Dmac

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella Mon Mar 11, 2013 10:31 pm

Thank you honey... I really appreciate it..xo

I am doing well with being on plan today.. Lunch ended up being a mini whopper.. new.. small perfect 5 bite.. I also had a bite of cake .. tested Nina's cake at bakery.. Gluten free chocolate cake.. yummm

Hope you are all having a super day! cheers cheers cheers
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella Mon Mar 11, 2013 10:32 pm

Thank you honey... I really appreciate it..xo

I am doing well with being on plan today.. Lunch ended up being a mini whopper.. new.. small perfect 5 bite.. I also had a bite of cake .. tested Nina's cake at bakery.. Gluten free chocolate cake.. yummm

Hope you are all having a super day! cheers cheers cheers
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  Snow White Mon Mar 11, 2013 11:32 pm

That probably really helps that your daughter is gluten free...I hope she loves the cake! Have a wonderful time for Nina's birthday on Tuesday! alien alien alien
Snow White
Snow White

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella Tue Mar 12, 2013 4:05 pm

Thank you so much Snow.. Funny I am also sick today.. full out headcold at the moment.. no wonder Nina's school class was the sickest I have ever seen.. I think this is the worst winter I have ever had of colds... I am guessing by tomorrow both Nina and I will be full out sick.. eeeek.. but for today my 8yr old cutie getting some gluten free sparkle pancakes.. Yay.. cheers all.. Today I am not on plan as it is a birthday day.. so nothing to report in the way of food..

Cheers.. godbless!!
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  Snow White Tue Mar 12, 2013 6:21 pm

Have fun and enjoy the birthday! : )))))) bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce
Snow White
Snow White

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella Fri Mar 15, 2013 6:55 pm

k.. I binged for the past 3 days and WI at 212 this morning.. soooooooooooo not fun.. but hey that is what it is.. lets see if I can keep on track today..Yay

B) eggs and coffee
L) gilled wurst with broccoli
D) left overs

happy biting all.. cheers
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  TimJ Sun Mar 17, 2013 3:50 am

I think it's a lot harder to stay on plan when at home. I know when my work schedule changes on the weekend and I'm home during the day it's a lot harder to stay on plan. I think you really just have to focus more on being healthy and thin. I saw my brother today...he's about 20 pounds lighter than me. I thought, I can do that. I think as Dr.Lewis says...you must drink non-calorie caffeine drinks to help with any initial hunger....and as Dmac says....focus. I hope we all get skinny! Very Happy

TimJ

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella Sun Mar 17, 2013 5:35 am

Thank you.. I know it.. but I have been back on plan for now 2 days.. feeling great.. keeping busy is helpful. Very Happy

I was down 2lbs today.. this is a good start back.. I always lose fast at first.. lol

Its been a fun weekend so fare.. my daughter and I are going through her toys and donating more than half.. the rest is being organized into boxes.. packing time starting up now.. its all starting to become real.. Moving across the country.. eeek.. I love BC being raised here makes it hard to leave again.. I love Cape Breton also as I live a great amount of time there.. so lets hope Fredericton brings a happy home.. Wink

B)coffee with cream
L) eggs bacon
D)chicken and salad

Its just 10:30pm.. almost bed time.. Have a super night all.. xo
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  TimJ Sun Mar 17, 2013 11:47 pm

Way to go...2 pounds is great. Very Happy

TimJ

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella Mon Mar 18, 2013 4:05 am

Thank you Tim.. I am happy with it.. Yay.

I know that I can not fallow this every day but for sure I can zig zag it from time to time just to keep me going.. Keep up the great work all.. cheers cheers

B) tea
L) 5 bites open faced sandwich
D) chicken and broccoli

Night all.. Bless my bed and its cozy pillow.. yum Sleep
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella Mon Mar 18, 2013 9:42 pm

Today I have been a very busy bee.. this is great as I had no problem skipping breakfast this morning at all.. Yay

I did not WI.. just do not feel like doing it.. I am happy to see my clothes get lose and then I will WI

B)tea
L) 3 bites a burger
D)5 bites baked beans
snack.. 2 bites peanut butter on apple slice

I have been on the phone all morning getting all my moving info.. medical.. dental..phone... so on .. I also have managed to sell my old winter tires from my Audi.. yay.. they cost me a bundle and I managed to get a fare bit back! I listed my trail bike on kijji earlier and it looks to be sold also.. I only have a few more things to list and then the rest is all keeps for the move Smile I worked also this morning.. I sure hope to keep busy from here until my move so I can drop the weight and feel great on my long vaction trip across canada.. yay

K all.. off I go back to work.. have a great 5 bite day!! Yay

ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  Snow White Mon Mar 18, 2013 11:45 pm

You are doing a great job! I am soooooooooo proud of you! bounce bounce bounce bounce Your meals sound really, really good. sunny sunny sunny
I'll be back all in on Wednesday!
Snow White
Snow White

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum