5 Bite Diet Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Well here I go!

+23
Arula
Alexis2012
Mrs5BD
120-4life
thins-in
Challenger
Slimw5bd
username
Jojovera
Wuzzy
Yuki526
Dmac
spryng
Pookykat
16Again
HEAVEN
kimikat3
insanity
Maernet
mommieof2
Kaliopikat
Snow White
ElleBella
27 posters

Page 31 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

Well here I go! - Page 31 Empty Re: Well here I go!

Post  ElleBella Thu Jun 20, 2013 4:44 pm

I ended up not staying on any plan... I was so hungry and tired yesterday I just ate what I wanted when I wanted.. although I did not go nuts.. I did not stick to my plan lol! Today is a new day and a new chance.. I am on plan thus fare.. we will see.. Yay.. Its a rainy day out and my Dh and DD are out shopping.. having fun.. I am so happy to have them gone.. make working so much easier.

My daughter has been really swelling again so I am taking us of gluten again.. it sucks but its the right thing to do. I will have to go shopping for some of her special things.. hmm later lol.. This will help me also.. I am very sore in my joints.. its no stress though.. rice and gluten free pasta is great.. as are the waffles and wraps.. they have come a long way.. yay

B) tea
L) tuna salad 5 bites
D)potato salad with sausage 5 bites
desert.. fruit salad 5 bites

That is the plan.. let's see what shakes lose.. Cheers  all!
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  Snow White Thu Jun 20, 2013 10:26 pm

I'm glad you'll be able to post while on holiday...I need you, too! I am sooooooo looking forward to this scale moving down for us! If we can't lose weight with what we're eating somethings wrong! : )))))))))
Snow White
Snow White

Back to top Go down

Post  Snow White Fri Jun 21, 2013 5:23 pm

I hope you are doing well and have a super Friday with your family! I am going to try to eliminate wheat because I think it makes me want to binge! It is possible to be a fat vegan binging on vegan pizza!
Snow White
Snow White

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella Fri Jun 21, 2013 6:47 pm

Oh Yes .. Pizza anything can put on the lbs..lol.. No worries though moderation will work best:D I started using gluten defence a while back but forgot about it for a while.. so I am trying this.. this helps me right out.. my daughter must use Trienza when she is eating any wheat.. but as I love all things gluten I will do it.. lol

I am just a few short hours to my holiday.. Yay.. I am so happy to be able to sleep in for a few weeks.. just do what ever.. so great.. loving it..!!

B) rye bread with butter and jam
L) bbq veggies with potato salad
D) pulled pork with salad

tea for snack today..

Happy Summer Day all!!!!
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella Sat Jun 22, 2013 3:53 pm

Hi all,

I am up early on my first day off and showered.. I got up around 5am .. and forced myself back to sleep till 6:30.. lol

B) tea
L) pulled pork buns 5 bites
D) chili 5 bites

1pc of fruit.. feeling like I am lacking in fresh fruit these days..lol

With having my husband her on vacation I was not going to diet..after some thought I realized what is going to happen when he is here more often. Will I just throw caution to the wind and gain weight..NO!!!! I hope not. This brings me to the plan that I am really trying to stick to this diet.. as close as possible..

I'm starting again with all..My digital scale does not work so I picked up a good old factioned one.. it does not tell the .2 or anything like that.. so its just straight up!

Day 1 204

I'm getting a bit crabby as I am hungry and its only 9am.. this is the hardest part of this plan.. straight hunger for the first 3 days:P It's all good.. I am off to get busy so I stop thinking of food.

Happy Saturday all..flower
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella Sun Jun 23, 2013 3:16 pm

well, I did not do as well as I hoped.. made it to lunch.. ate lunch.. not 5 bites but not much either.. then dinner .. ate normal portion.. then came the night.. my husband made us all a surprise..I was not expecting this but my daughter and him planned it..

Drumroll please... uuuugh:affraid: They made a huge banana split.. it was soooooooooooooooooo good.. I have not had one since.. well I can not remember when .. so it was great.. put me up 1lbs and now I am in pain..lol.. sugar rush.. eeek.. its hard to be allergic to sugar.. its all good.. I loved it and now I am going to have to be careful today to enjoy a sugar free and grain free day.. eeek..lol:lol:

Day 1 204
Day 2 205 Shocked Lol

B) tea
L) pulled pork with veggies.. (not bbq)
D) not sure we will be out.. but I will be grain free and sugar free..

We are heading out to a flea market..then onto a sunday drive down the US boarder.. there are so many cute stores , and shops along the way to stop at and have fun..

Happy Sunday all.. Enjoy yourself to the fullest!!!
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella Mon Jun 24, 2013 5:27 pm

Hi all,

Well I still am sucking at my 5 bites.. lol.. I am just not able to stick to it.. uuugh.. I am not giving up though.. never surrender..!!!! Twisted Evil I think most of us are thinking the same thing.. the summer is full of bbq and outings and holidays.. this make us all want to relax and not be on any plan but the enjoy life plan.. hmmm just thinking.

Its raining today.. kinda nice.. it was so hot yesterday.. we all got a lot of color..hee hee.. Today is a shoe day.. we are all getting new runners and sandals.. we are a bit late on the shopping.. to busy working..lol  My little one is getting her eye check up also. New glasses for sure.. Yay

B) tea
L) pulled pork with pineapple salsa
D) not sure yet.. we will be out..

I WI at 205 this morning again.. glad its not going up like mad.. eeek

Happy Monday all.. Hope you are having a wonderful Day..
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella Tue Jun 25, 2013 4:47 am

Hi we just got home from dinner.. I had the most delish pasta dish..  sure loved it.. but now I am in pain.. lol.. uuugh.. silly me:P

I was looking into starting back up with my exercise and yoga.. I know that I can not till I drop the gluten as my joints hurt and my stomach hates me.. I am first going to work my way away from the wheat.. then as my joints stop swelling I will put me back into pc with my body... sure hope so .. hate feeling like this.. Rolling Eyes

K.. tomorrow is a new bright and shining day.. lets make a great one!!
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella Tue Jun 25, 2013 2:50 pm

Its just 7:30am .. My daughter is in her bath.. My husband and dog are fast asleep and I am enjoying a tea.. Yum:D

Day 4 N/A.. forgot to.. lol

B)tea an egg later mid morning.. we have a lot of walking to do today
L) planning chicken on a stick.. 5 bites
D) not sure yet.. will post later

I am going to be mostly on a protein day.. I have been to carb high these days.. making my joints ache.. lol

We have another day out today.. as we live in a small city our stores all close by 6pm.. lol.. I know its back in time.. but we love it.  So back to finish off the errands we did not get done.

Have a super duper day all.. well who every might be around...lol:bounce:
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella Wed Jun 26, 2013 7:29 pm

Hi all,

I just have to say I love love love.. the gluten free burger from Carls Jr.. Oh my goodness.. the best ever!! shared on with my daughter yesterday.. was full for the remainder of the day..lol

We are having at home day.. chores and catching up on emails.. fun stuff.. clouds are rolling in as is the rain again.. so much of Canada is under water right now.. I have never seen such a amount in my years.. eeek

My weight is the same.. 205 and holding.. I am not eating over my cals a day.. so I am ok with that .. Yay

Hugs and kisses all.. keep moving forward.. stay focused.. Yay
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  Snow White Thu Jun 27, 2013 12:06 am

Keep going, girl! You are doing great! We are pretty much neck and neck now and we will both get over this hump! : )))))
Twisted EvilTwisted EvilTwisted EvilTwisted EvilTwisted EvilTwisted EvilTwisted Evil
Snow White
Snow White

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella Thu Jun 27, 2013 5:27 pm

I was up 206 this am.. but its due to my tom.. that is not bad.. my stomach is in pain today and I have a headache.. this came from my hubby and his plane ride. Lol.. we have gone through it now.. I was the latest.. lol Does not stop anything.. its all good.

Today is the schools last day.. so we are heading to the school to give a gift to the teacher and to pick up all of Nina's stuff.. Yay We are thinking about putting her in private school come this fall.. just talking about it now.

B) tea
L) not sure we will be out., same for dinner will post later though.. cheers

Happy on plan day all.. xo
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  Snow White Thu Jun 27, 2013 5:42 pm

My TOM is coming soon, so I'm sure I'll be retaining water...you know that's all it is...that and hormones!
Yay, summer!!!! Finally! bouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebounce
Snow White
Snow White

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella Thu Jun 27, 2013 5:51 pm

I bet..me too.. lol.. wish this site had a chat box for us.. lol
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella Thu Jun 27, 2013 6:29 pm

I made gluten free blue berry buckle muffins, gluten free pork with rice veggie soup and gluten free chicken fingers yesterday.. This is so great for my daughter and much better for our family. I am going to work my way back to being completely grain free.. also try to just walk away from the SAD diet and clean it up. Fruits, Veggies, Meat and Dairy.. no grains or legumes.. closest to a Paleo diet to help me heal my stomach. Dairy I know it's not on the paleo list but it does not harm either.

I have talked it over with my husband as he had a talk with his doctor and he agrees that removing grains is the right way to go. I feels great to have found a good fit for us all.

Its 11:30 coming right up so I made it all the way to lunch.. Yay..

L) soup 1 cup

K.. Im off to go and get lunch on and take a long hot shower before we get moving on.. Yay.. cheers all!
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella Fri Jun 28, 2013 4:42 pm

Hi all,

Today I am trying to stick to my plan.. its so hard with my daughter and husband munching all the time.. uuuugh.. but some how I just have to do it.. I hate the way I look at myself and feel about how much I have failed on this plan.. its sooooooooooooooo easy so I just have to do it.. I justify myself every time I can not handle it.. its BS.. I know it.. how long have I been hanging around this place at 205ish.. uuuuugh!!!!! k.. Rant over:!: Laughing 

B) tea
L) 5 bite what ever .. out for lunch.. appetizer for sure.
D) If home Salisbury steak with mash and veggies 5 bites

Day 1 206 I think.. did not WI.. this weight is from yesterday and I am sure I did not lose so I will use it.

We are going to be walking a lot today.. I am planning to get new runners, mine are very warn out.. baskets for my bike.. fun stuff.

I plan to do some yoga later.. basic only.. need to stretch.. feeling tight. Maybe I will start with strength training also.. feels so much better when I am feeling strong. K.. 109 start day...lol Embarassed 

Alright troopers let get it done once and for all!!!!Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil 

ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  Snow White Fri Jun 28, 2013 6:30 pm

You have not failed! This plan is not for those who need to loose a lot because it's just not sustainable. We both need a lifestyle change and this diet is for a quick fix for people who only need to lose about 20 pounds. I'm like you and have been hovering and even though I could loose 7 pounds a week on this diet, I'd gain it back the next week. In two years, I really have not lost any weight. I lost 25 pounds doing the low carb and just couldn't do it any more b/c I was eating too much. I was 225 when I started that, so I guess you could say I have maintained a 25 pound loss on the 5 bite diet which is good, but I weigh 200 pounds and that is not healthy. I need more and starving myself didn't help me lose weight. I feel a lot better eating whole foods and as little processed foods as possible. They put chemicals in that processed food that cause you to become addicted to them. After eating clean for a few weeks now, I think maybe I'm not a compulsive overeater after all. Maybe I was just hooked on that junk. That alone makes me feel better about this whole process and I can quit raging on myself. Think about that. You were doing the Weight Watchers and they encourage more fruits & veggies now, maybe you lowered your points too much. At this point if we can lose a pound a week and look back in 2 months, 8 pounds will be gone for good. Maybe slower is better for us since we have so much to lose. Stagnating here isn't helping either of us!
Snow White
Snow White

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella Sat Jun 29, 2013 1:35 am

You are such a sweet thing...love you pumpkin.. I know you are completely correct. I also lost 26lbs.. last year before coming here.. I might have been down all the way had I stuck with it.. eeek.. sometime the greener pastures are not so green.. lol .. I am ok with losing slower.. but I am not losing slower.. I'm only losing when I eat small on my plate.. Weight Watchers is by fare the best plan out there.. eat what you want .. just do not eat over your pts.. perfect really.. but I always go over board uuugh.... I love food just to much .. uuugh.. lol:P  .. K.. I am on plan and losing.. its truly time to stop the rollercoaster I do not know how I am going to do this, but I am not going to give up for starts.. so onward and upward..

Thank you snow.. you are soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo the best girl ever!!!!!!
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella Sat Jun 29, 2013 5:51 pm

Hi all,

Todays WI 204.. yay 2lbs down cheers 

B) tea
L) chili
D) pizza
Cheers all!!

K... I ate so so today.. I am working back towards the 30 bites.. tomorrow I should be right on task.. Had about 50 bites today.[/color]
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  Snow White Sun Jun 30, 2013 3:12 am

Sounds like you are having a great time in spite of the weather!

You really seem to eat pretty clean...but the cleaner the better. I feel less hungry eating clean...less chemicals injected into the food that have me thinking I must be a food addict. Maybe I really haven't been a food addict all these years...just eating the wrong foods for my body.

Love you! Have a super Sunday tomorrow! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy 
Snow White
Snow White

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella Sun Jun 30, 2013 3:31 am

hmmm not so clean today lol lol!  Thank you Beautiful.. xoxoxo
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella Sun Jun 30, 2013 5:23 pm

Hey all, it's a super sunny day today. Wow. And very hot to boot lol. 104.5 eeeek not fun. We are off to find a fun thing to do...yay

My husband. Had a talk with me last night. He does not like this diet or the stress he sees me in. He has put his foot down so to speak. Lol said stop it and just relax. Eat when you are hungry and stop when you are not. So easy I told him lol not!!!! Then he said you are not that over weight. You look so beautiful. Eeeeeeh he makes me so happy when he says that..

Anyways he is right I am stressing and that is not good. We went shopping and I was happy I could fit into a normal size L. No more plus sizes. Yay. Even at 205 I am in reg size. Anyways I am not going to worry about dieting. Rather I am going to try the novel idea of eating when I am hungry and not eating when I am not. No more roller coaster. It's really did make me nuts..

I'm still here with you all, so no worries about that k. Hugs all
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  Snow White Sun Jun 30, 2013 8:36 pm

Good advice from your husband. Don't stress especially while he is home...enjoy your time with him.
Happy Sunday! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy 
Snow White
Snow White

Back to top Go down

Post  smhsince91 Mon Jul 01, 2013 12:13 am

I agree with you! Counting bites and calories gets stressful! It's time to lose the weight once and for all! I'm here with you! I also agree with Snow White. I think eating more fruits and veggies will help alot. Good Luck!
smhsince91
smhsince91

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella Mon Jul 01, 2013 4:04 am

Thank you so much both oh you. Xoxoxo. I did great today. Lunch and dinner. Normal portions. My only snack was fresh cherries a handful. It's time to go and watch a movie and I am not hungry at all. Hope I can continue this. I'm sure I will lose this way. Yay!
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum