5 Bite Diet Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Well here I go!

+23
Arula
Alexis2012
Mrs5BD
120-4life
thins-in
Challenger
Slimw5bd
username
Jojovera
Wuzzy
Yuki526
Dmac
spryng
Pookykat
16Again
HEAVEN
kimikat3
insanity
Maernet
mommieof2
Kaliopikat
Snow White
ElleBella
27 posters

Page 35 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next

Go down

Well here I go! - Page 35 Empty Re: Well here I go!

Post  ElleBella Mon Aug 05, 2013 4:08 pm

Hi Very Happy 

Today is a great morning. I have noooooooooooooooooo hunger.. how can this be.. wow.. is early so we will see how it goes. I am enjoying a water right now.. ice cold. We are in a grip of a even hotter heat wave eeeek.. getting close to the feeling of mid 40's eeeek . Nina is back to school work today. She is going over all the stuff she last did in school, reading and writing. She is about 6 months behind most kids due to her coming with no English a few years back.. but she is doing great. I have kept her constantly learning so it will be easier for her come grade 3.

B) nothing yet, but tea if I do get hungry
L) ham, cheese and egg openfaced sandwich 5 bites
D) quarter pounder with cheese MD 5 bites

One thing I have learned about the 5 bite diet is to eat high amounts of protein to satiate your self. For at lease the first week.. then you should be able to stay full on a apple.. lol

Alright to work I go. Have a super day all!!
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella Tue Aug 06, 2013 6:13 am

Well I did not make it.. its just so hard to do.. but hey as you said Snow any plan can work.. so Im just going to stick to 600-800 which is still around the 5 bite calorie amount..not bad.. but relaxed eating. I am sure tomorrow I will be up again.. eek,..

I have eaten fare to many chips tonight.. eeeek I am not going to WI.. I will wi in a few days.. Im feeling stressed with it. I have not had a good night sleep in a bit now.. I am going to sleep in tomorrow..no alarm clock at all.. lol As Nina sleep till at least 9-9:30 (thank the lord) .. hee hee well until school comes.. then I have to drag her out of bed..lol

Have a great Tuesday all!! God Bless
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella Tue Aug 06, 2013 6:06 pm

Good Morning all, Wow what a breakfast can do to you.. I just had it and I feel like I'm bouncing of the wall.. lol  So 6-800 calories is my plan Cool 

B) Toast with pbutter and jam with tea 180 cals
L) macaroni and cheese with veggies 200 cals
D) Tuna melt with hm veggie soup 180

560 calories .. no snacks listed .. If I chose one it will be fruit or tea (around 50 cals)

So all in all.. I could just be over 600 calories, as I average a much higher amount normally I am guessing this is going to  work. bounce bounce bounce bounce 

Off to work I go.. Cheers all!!

Update- I just finished lunch and I am feeling nicely full..not over full. I am think dinner will not happen until 6.. good well planned day.. I know my food choices look high in calories but they are not.. I have cut all the meals in half except for the soup.. this bring the calories right down and I can eat what I want.. Yay . I think by doing it this way I am ensuring I am learning to eat smaller portions and eating within the calories range for rapid weight loss. I can work out as I have more energy.. this is super.. Yay.. I am going to start with my yoga again tonight before bed.. long stretching yoga..   k.. wanted to check in.. helps me to keep it real! Smile 

update2 - just finished dinner.. I am very full.. not bloated though.. I am very surprised that my day has gone this well. Last time I did the 600 calorie day I was so hungry.. Eating what I want just in much smaller portions has been the ticket.. cheers I am eating much more pasta and bread but it seams to giving me no problem. Its just coming up 7pm and I am not thinking I will need anything more. I am going to be working after Nina goes to bed so I might just end up have a small snack of baked chips.. bringing my day today to 680 .. on plan bounce bounce bounce bounce 

Have a great rest of your day all!
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  Snow White Wed Aug 07, 2013 2:47 am

The chips get me every time!!! I have to eat them if they are around! Vegan junk food! Smile))))
Also, there is nothing vegan at McDonald's except for the little side salad. I haven't been there since I started with the vegan lifestyle.

I don't know what I'm going to do about these grains! Can I survive on a little almond milk, nuts, veggies, & fruit????
Snow White
Snow White

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella Wed Aug 07, 2013 5:37 pm

Honey You are eating so well with being vegan. I do not think you need to worry about the grains as much as you think.. come next week you will be so busy with work eating will not number one.. so those few grains should not hurt your lose at all.. Also eating the grains give you energy.. the starch diet is well loved. I eat grains again but in smaller portions.. make a sandwich, cut it in half.. half the carbs. Yay

As for the chips.. You are sooooooooooooooooo right.. I ate the whole bag.. arrg.. I was up working till 1am.. got so hungry I just took them down.. lol.. thank goodness they are baked.. only about 600 calories.. lol.. I have to except I can binge on those things when I am not paying attention.. so I think I will not purchase them in the future.. better to purchase 100 cal packs popcorn.. crunchy and no guilt.. Laughing 

Today is our Corporate meeting .. uugh..so silly we have to have two a year that are recorded.. We are just two people.. lol tiny company.

B) tea 50 cals
L) soup with tuna sandwich 163
D) slider 200
That is only 413 cal so I will add onto it with some veggies and fruit..

Happy day all.. xoxoxox
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  Snow White Wed Aug 07, 2013 10:33 pm

I love a good soup and sandwich!
I hope your meeting went well!
You sound like your work load has picked up quite a bit lately. How are the book sales going?

The thing is that once I get home, I finish up some work then I'm free to think about food. I just don't think that will ever end. I think I was this way when I was a child too, I just had a wonderful metabolism. I can remember eating a half a pack of cheddar cheese slices, 2 or 3 yogurts, and washing it all down with a waffle topped w/ice cream, chocolate syrup, and cherries on a regular basis after school when I was 12. I weighed 80 pounds. Why, why, why can't I eat like that now! I wish my parents had not let me eat like that as a child. My kids don't eat like that just naturally. I've never had to monitor their food very much. They all eat pretty balanced and love fruit and some vegetables. It's time for this weight to goooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil 
Snow White
Snow White

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella Thu Aug 08, 2013 12:19 am

Yes it is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo time!!!Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil 

I am still on just my soup and half sandwich for lunch... its 5:11 and I am getting hungry now .. but I'm still in a meeting.. so dinner will wait. I think I will just change it up.. have something easy. Will post that.. so fare I'm at 213 calories so fare.. feeling pretty good.bounce bounce bounce 

Dinner done.. total this fare 499 ..lol 500.. not bad.. I hope I do not need anything more tonight.
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella Thu Aug 08, 2013 6:27 pm

Hi,

Its a new contact day.. my eyes are all wonky.. lol  K .. they are coming out . I can not even work with them.. eeek:evil: 

I feel like I am on my tom again.. hmm hormones are so great... uuugh:affraid: 

600-800 calories is a good plan.. yesterday I was around 680..not bad. I am finding if I keep breakfast low.. or just tea it is really easy to stick to. Yay

B) tea 50
L) spaghetti 274
D) half a burger with fries
Total 809

My veggie soup I make is the 0pt weight watchers soup.. its around 20 calories for 1.5 cups.. so filling and delish.. great for when you really are hungry and do not want to blow all your hard work.. its vegan too..

k..off to work I go.. have a super duper day all.. xoxoxo:bounce: bounce bounce bounce bounce 

ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  Snow White Fri Aug 09, 2013 2:43 am

You are doing so well!!! I am so proud of you!!!!! bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce 

I would love to get that recipe for the veggie soup!

That's the way I feel that my hormones are constantly out of wack...I keep having breakthrough bleeding and they keep trying to help me by changing my bc meds...it's really not working. When I go for my appt. in October I'm going to beg for an ablation or a hysterectomy.

I hope you have a fabulous Friday! : )))))) flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower 
Snow White
Snow White

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella Fri Aug 09, 2013 4:28 am

Ah.. thank you super girl. I am so grateful for you .. you keep me moving forward.. Kiss kiss cheers 

Weight Watchers 0pt soup =15 calories depending on your veggies.. here's a link Very Happy  I made this vegan.. only with veggie stock cubes

http://www.yummly.com/recipe/Ww-0-Point-Weight-Watchers-Cabbage-Soup-Recipezaar?columns=4&position=2%2F36

If you want to add potatoes or starchy veggies up it by 25 cals or so .. serving 1 1/2 cups Oh and I also add a bit of hot sauce to it to give it zip.
Enjoy honey❤ 
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella Fri Aug 09, 2013 9:44 pm

Hi all,

I WI today and realized that my low calorie plan is not working.. lol.. my ramekin plan worked way better..lol My body does not love this pts or calorie counting.. I think it is my mind.. when you worry about losing you never do. When I do not worry about it, I lose.. uuugh I spent the last hour looking at youtube seeing what people do to lose. I came across this one girl who said she just ate very small portions and the weight just fell off .. no exercise and no dieting.. she also said that reason she lost so fast was because she never thought about it..uuugh lucky thing..

Snow I know you might like this link.. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1DDbxXPM1uU She lost 60 lbs in 6 months:bounce: 

Wishing you all a wonderful day.. I am off to bed.. soooooooooooo tired Sleep 
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  Snow White Sat Aug 10, 2013 8:08 pm

The recipe for the veggie soup looks great! I'll watch that youtube video later...but I'm telling you I love to eat and that's my problem with longevity and 5BD. Something's got to give with the exercise...I've got to get myself moving somehow!!!
I hope you have an awesome weekend!!!!

sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny 
Snow White
Snow White

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella Sat Aug 10, 2013 10:24 pm

Thank you Honey.. Me to on the loving to eat.. but I keep thinking if I was thin I can eat .. lol

Now this morning I had a shock. I was on my tab and my girlfriend from Regina face timed me. When her picture came up I just about fell over.. She has lost 92 lbs in 6 months.. guess how..lol.. well let's just say someone told her about this great diet she was trying and it had amazing results.. Lol.. That was me and the 5 bite diet.. Oh my.. she looks soooooooooooo amazing. I am so proud of her. She did the plan with 5 bites 3 x a day. B), L) and D). She walked daily and did light resistance 3 x a week after the first week. She ask my why I did not get it done... I told her with my health, surgery and just not being able to get past the first 3 days I just could not do it.. She has motivated me to get back to it, so that by xmas I will be my thin self. She is going to check on me daily to keep me going.. She suggested I did 10 bites for breakfast, lunch and dinner for the first 4 days.. then down them to 8 bites for the rest of the week.. then onto 5 bites until I hit goal.. I told her I was not sure but I was going to give it my all! Starting tomorrow.. 10 bites x 3

Today I am off any plan.. just relaxing from it.

B) toast with butter, jam and tea
L) grilled cheese sandwich
D) chicken poutine

Alright I better get off my computer there is a storm moving over us.. Cheers all.. Join in with me, we can really do this. Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil 
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  Snow White Sat Aug 10, 2013 11:11 pm

Well, that makes me feel like crap! Does she still eat 5 bites per meal? Is she at her goal weight?

Please do me a favor and ask her if you can about how you would approach the 5BD as a vegan.
Snow White
Snow White

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella Sat Aug 10, 2013 11:56 pm

I will.. I asked her to come over and join in to tell us all how she did it.. she did not like that idea.. but I am sure I can ask her any questions. Lol.. me also on the feeling like crap!! LOL.. it was hard to see her do it while I lag behind. Well that was my fault.. so now I have to change it.. man do I ever!

She is at goal and does not eat the 5 bite diet any longer. She eat when she is hungry 3 times a day and only has one night a week of junk.. (movie night)  I am sure she would tell me to tell you just do the same as me.. eat 10 x 3 a day.. I would not go any lower than that as most vegan food is low in calories.. stay away from soups.. eat hearty mexican food, eat high protein bean dishes. There are some really great vegan recipes like bean and rice stew on the net.. cook up a pot.. with all the vegan meats out there you can make a super tasty sandwich.. do not leave any space for  un-planning enter your world.. that is my major downfall.. that is why I am cooking up a storm tomorrow.. I really want this soooooooooooo bad.. I know you want to also ... LETS DO IT!!!cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers 

I am so proud of you for all the hard work you have done to realize your dream in becoming a vegan. I know you can do this just the same as I know I can.. My girlfriend rocked my world today.. made me feel happy and sad.. so I am fully on my way again..  Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil 

ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella Sun Aug 11, 2013 5:19 pm

Here We go.. eeeehhhh God bless us all to make this happen!

Day 1 206

B) tea, 10 bites nectarine (I have not had yet not hungry.. might put it to later )
L) baked beans crock pots on now. 10 bites
D) cheesy green bean/rice casserole 10 bites (my recipe)

This is a vegetarian day

If I do not have my nectarine for breakfast I will have it for a night snack.. or not at all.

I am very determined to succeed. My lovely girlfriend shocked me yesterday. I had a hard time sleeping realizing that, that could have been me. Heart breaking for sure.. so No more am I going to stay fat and sick.. I am done with it.. bring on onederland for good!Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil 
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  Snow White Sun Aug 11, 2013 7:20 pm

Okay, 10 bites 3 times a day. I will probably continue to skip breakfast and just add in a 10 bite snack.

I'm with you happy and sad about your friend's news.

I really want this and we know it can be done, so let's do this!!!! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil 

I did not count my bites for lunch, so I'll count them for dinner. I'm having a real problem right now with the carbs...my leg is broken out (sweating sugar). This happened before when I was at my heaviest weight and when I got on a low carb diet the breakout got better...I have some cream for it. So, we had Mexican 3 times last week...lots of corn chips and then yesterday I had a huge baked potato...so that has to be it! Beans don't seem to effect me this way, just the refined carbs and potatoes.

10 bites if a bite is a tablespoon is 1/2 cup + 2 tablespoons... I guess I'll use this measurement for my vegan goulash/chili or whatever I make to eat for lunch this week.
Snow White
Snow White

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella Sun Aug 11, 2013 11:32 pm

Yay I am sooooooooooooooooooooooo Proud of Us.. we are doing it. I went for a walk today.. it was so hot my runners stuck to the road.. no joke.. lol.. I also will keep my 10 breakfast bites for the night snack.. this way I will not go nuts.. breakfast skip is easy for me.bounce bounce bounce bounce  I know we are really going to do it this time.. do not let anything stop you.. if you over eat a meal just get back to it the next meal.. that is the tip my girlfriend gave me. Worked for her.. she said she had bad days some times.. She always had cake on birthdays.. lol.. I can do with out that. I have no birthdays coming up at all.. yay

I have stuck to my plan and dinner is coming up next.. 10 bites bean/rice and cheese casserole.. yum

K.. Yay I am so happy we are plan together love.. xoxoxo
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  Snow White Mon Aug 12, 2013 12:46 am

We work better together as a united front! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil 
Sister warriors ready for battle! Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow 
Snow White
Snow White

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella Mon Aug 12, 2013 3:55 am

You know it.. K.. all my bites are done for the day.. had them all.. but one thing I must ask you dear lady.. how do you stay full feeling for more than a hour or two on vegan food.. uuugh I need the full meat to keep me full for a good 4 hours.. lol.. I enjoyed my veggie day but was hungry by 3 wanting to eat the wall.. pushed onto dinner.. had 10 bites .. then I ate 10 more bites 2 hrs later of the same dinner.. was so tasty. Tomorrow, my meals will be very high protein...

We are Sisters, Warriors and Rock stars!!!! doing it all the way:twisted: Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil 
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella Mon Aug 12, 2013 4:53 am

I am posting early as I have a early morning and will not be able to till mid day. I am staying on plan and going forward with it.. I spent today very hungry.. but more hungry for change. I believe I am going to get past the 3 days I never seam to make... With you Snow and my Girlfriend I am sure you will keep me on plan!!!!!Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy 

B) tea
L) sausage with rice dish 10 bites
D) hamburger with veggies and gravy 10 bites
sn) tortillas with salsa

I am off to bed shortly.. I wish everyone reading a wonderful night... Cheers!!cheers cheers cheers 
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella Mon Aug 12, 2013 4:55 pm

It turns out I am home and able to post.. lol.. My B partner is in the hospital.. she fell very ill over the last week or so. She had thought she would be home this morning but the drs said no chance.. poor thing.. Sad 

Its 9:30 and I am having my tea with half and half. I plan to not eat any bites for breakfast.

Snow you are right about the grains.. I lost.. but little and I am sure its the grains love.. you will be limiting them with being back on plan naturally, but I just wanted to tell you, you are correct!!!! Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool 

Day 1 - 206
Day 2 - 205.3

Menu today
L) sausage with rice dish 10 bites
D) hamburger
sn) tortilla chips with salsa

The weather is still temperamental. After yesterdays walk we learned it was just to hot.. uuugh. I love the fall .. bring it on!! lol lol! 

I am going to start with spot work outs.. Push up .. on the stairs.. plank style.. lunges 10, Squats 10, and stretching. Its not cardio so I should be ok not to get to hungry.. I will do it right after my first meal so I am strong... Yay

Have a super day all!!

UPDATE - It is 3:44 I am not so hungry but I want to eat.. its funny how the mind plays games.. keeping it real I will not eat till dinner time. Uugh.. lol.. one more hour then I can have dinner.. So glad day 3 starts getting easier.. lol:bounce: 

Ok.. Update dinner.. I am completely full.. I had a burger from Mcdonalds.. it was exactly 10 bites.. oh my.. I am going to check the calories on it as I think I must be a lot.. eeek.. Before my night snack I am at 740 calories.. so no night snack..

ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  Snow White Tue Aug 13, 2013 1:00 am

With the vegan diet I did not limit portions at all. So this will be different with the 10 bites. I'm having the bean goulash which is a little heavier on my stomach every day for lunch this week. Next week I may have steamed broccoli which is kind of heavy with some vegan "cheese" sauce for lunch every day....definitely no more salads or I'll starve! My vegan "ranch" has cashews and almond milk which helps with the protein.

Maybe it's not grains necessarily but the refined carbs...like I don't think rice or quinoa have that bad effect on me.

Congratulations on your weight loss!!!!! bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce 
Snow White
Snow White

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella Tue Aug 13, 2013 6:40 pm

Yay we are doing it.. Day 3 here we come.. wicket headache.. lol.. but not a problem. I had a good sleep last night, as I was so tired.. but I had a victory. I wanted a snack last night, I brushed it off... Happy Dance bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce 

My B parter is not doing well.. She is still very sick in the hospital Sad  .. send out some prayers for her k.. Her name is Ophelia .. Thank you all.

Day 1 - 206
Day 2 - 205.3
Day 3- 203.3 Yay From start start 208 I am down 4.7  .. yay

B) tea
L) sausage with rice 10 bites
D) Salisbury steak with potatoes and carrots
sn) second tea

Ok.. in the last 3 days what I have learned is to stick to my normal life. So when I get back to eating after goal I will not go off the rail. Very Happy  I always have two cups a tea a day.. one in the morning and one mid day. I put a splash of half and half in it.. about 50 calories each. So I am sticking with it. That is really it.. I did not always eat breakfast.. or did not snack at night.. so that does not cause a issue.. just the tea.. the fat in the tea also keeps me happy till dinner.

Its 11:32 and I have no hunger.. this is the charm of day 3 .. Yay.. I am off to food shop for basics.. then home to eat lunch. I should be hungry buy then.. Very Happy 

Cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers 

UPDATE 1 I just finished lunch.. it just 2:00 .. was delish and only 8 bites.. ok.. they are not huge bites.. but not small either.. but buy 8 I was satisfied.. Wahooo.. I think it will be easy for me to drop to 8 bites come the end of the week.. I hope I am correct but this seams to be the way for me to do this.. at dinner I want to do 8 bites again. I would like to have some tortilla's with salsa 5 bites Yay

Update 2- I can not believe it.. I just wrote yesterday no more bd party s uuuugh.. well I got a knock on my door and my sweet little neighbour and his brother said can you come over.. I said sure.. I did not know it but it was the 7 year olds bday.. Uggh.. I had no present .. but he gave me a huge pc of cake.. I just could not say no as he baked it himself .. it was easily 2pc in size.. so I ate half.. and Nina ate the rest for me.. she was so full lol... Ugggh on day 3 Really!!!!! Oh man.. anyway's I had to come clean.. no crying though.. onto my 8 bites for dinner later tonight.. No Salsa and Chips.. lol.. Its 4:14 .. dinner will come in about 3 hours.. I'm full. Shocked 

Actually I think I am going to just have nothing for dinner.. I just looked up the calories on cake like what he made.. oh my.. so no more food today... I am going to go to bed very ealry to keep me away from the kitchen.. I will not wreck my progress..  Very Happy 

Hi again, well I did not have dinner and Im ok so fare. I have decided to really not have dinner. I think it will be better to just watch a movie and grab a book..off to bed.. I was disappointed with having the stress of the cake..truly things come up all the time to change the rhythm of the day.. I got this way cause I cast aside my self into denial..no more of that. I hope I do not start getting to hungry.. eeek;) 

Last edited by ElleBella on Wed Aug 14, 2013 1:55 am; edited 1 time in total
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  Snow White Wed Aug 14, 2013 1:41 am

Birthdays are celebration of creation and life! It will be okay...

I will say that someone offered me a brownie today and I said no b/c it probably has eggs in it...in restaurants I fake dairy allergies to get the food made the way I want it...but how could you say no to a kid??? This vegan thing is getting me out of a lot of tempting situations, but I'm still fat!

Congratulations on your weight loss! Yay!!!!!!!!! bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce 
Almost to one-derland!!!!
Snow White
Snow White

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum