5 Bite Diet Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Well here I go!

+23
Arula
Alexis2012
Mrs5BD
120-4life
thins-in
Challenger
Slimw5bd
username
Jojovera
Wuzzy
Yuki526
Dmac
spryng
Pookykat
16Again
HEAVEN
kimikat3
insanity
Maernet
mommieof2
Kaliopikat
Snow White
ElleBella
27 posters

Page 34 of 40 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

Well here I go! - Page 34 Empty Re: Well here I go!

Post  ElleBella Sat Jul 20, 2013 6:11 am

I am on the white diet.. but not all things white..lol

mashed potatoes -no gravy or butter.. bland but not problem to digest
Bananas mashed
apple sauce

package soup (vita pack from dr) and package shakes also Vita packs. sugar, sugar and vitamins..lol

That is just till Friday.. on Friday no food after noon .. the juice and cleanse

Its ok.. I am used to it. I always gain though and this I do not like.. lol..

I had a hard day today. I spent a whole day trying to get a new website up.. the computer hated me today. I would save it would delete.. uuugh I feel like a whole day running in circles.. to funny. Its now 11pm and I am off to bed. Going to try to have a good nights sleep and start fresh in the morning.

Happy Saturday all!
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella Sat Jul 20, 2013 7:53 pm

Ok.. so I got a new yesterday late afternoon that I missed from the dr. Yay not so bad

Eggs, mashed veggies, any I like.. avocado, yogurt, smoothies, basically anything I can mash..lol.. the egg is added for a protein kick. I can have butter and mayo as long as its in very small servings.. no more than a tsp. So this is not horrible. I can manage very well with this list.

I WI as I know how much calories are in those pre-made packs.. I am up to 206.4 Not horrible, (1.5 ish lbs)

B) 1 egg with tea (1 egg fits in half a cup lol)
L) veggie rice soup small cracker with cheese
D) smoothie

sn) none if I can help it.. lol

Most definitely I have a cold. I am trying hard to fight it off. In the next few minutes it will be nap time.Sleep 

Happy Saturday all!
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  Snow White Sun Jul 21, 2013 2:18 am

I hope your cold is better soon! Your body needs every bit of energy to heal your liver right now.

Prayers for and love to you friend! I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you 

Do you have one of those Vitamix blenders everyone seems to have now??? They are soooooooo expensive. I wouldn't mind going on a juice fast sometime, but I only have just a regular blender. I noticed you were vegetarian on Saturday...does that help with your liver health?
Snow White
Snow White

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella Sun Jul 21, 2013 10:10 pm

The cold fx and nap along with vitamin c kicked it to the curb.. yahoo.. I am feeling it in the back ground but its not coming out.. yayyayayayayay

Thank you love.. your well wishing worked!!!!cheers 

I do not have a vitamix but I do have a very nice blender and juicer. I have a friend who has one and says she loves it but a normal blender is just as great. So I never purchased it. I eat vegetarian often, I Love veggie food..lol

I was the same weight this morning.. Yay

B) tea
L) soup with smoothie
D)roasted veggies with mashed potatoes
snack.. ice cream with grilled apples

I was watched two movies last night on you tube, all about being vegan. Then I watched one called " what human really ate from the beginning" .. both have such compelling information. I still think for me though being a meat eating, veggie loving girl is best! lol

Really I am a true foodie.. been cooking since I was a young thing, truly love whole fresh food.. yum!

K.. off to enjoy My Sunday.. Happy Sunday Everyone!

ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  Snow White Mon Jul 22, 2013 5:50 pm

Sooooooo glad your cold is feeling better! bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce 

Sounds like those vita-packs make you gain weight...the other stuff on the "liver cleanse" diet seems to be healthy and weight loss promoting. Have you ever just tried that diet by itself without the vita-packs?
Snow White
Snow White

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella Mon Jul 22, 2013 7:31 pm

Snow you are such a bright light.. thank you Honey.  Yes I can make it at home.. but they are just trying to ensure I get all my vitamins in. Its all good. I did my cleanse tonight as I was in no pain.. yay

Back to food again tomorrow.. I am working on eating 3 meals a day, lower in carbs but not low carb.. just trying to eat like in the 50's .. much smaller portions.. along with no so much sugar! My dr would be pleased.lol

Its late I have been up working but am off to get some sleep now.. I took my oil mixture and am on my tablet lying on my side.. fun stuff:shock: 

Night all!! Have a great Tuesday

ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella Tue Jul 23, 2013 6:24 pm

Hi all, Cleanse is done.. Yahoo.. I am just home from a fast shop:D 

My work load is a bit light today. No work till after lunch.. yay.. I am very tired, having my cold in the back ground is taking me down..lol I feel it more today.. I knew this would happen, so I will be in bed early tonight. We are going to see despicable me 2 at 6:30 .. this should bring us home around 9 and then I am off to bed.. And yes I am having a popcorn!! It is the only popcorn I have anymore. I think snacks like popcorn should stay at the movie theater. I used to eat so much of it.. well hmmm, do you think that had anything to do with my rather fast weight gain.. lolololololol:D 

So back to mini portions.. I am using my small ramekin to measure my meals out. It is just a bit more than 3/4 a cup when full. 3-5 portions a day(as per the dr's orders) its pretty simple. If I want a pc of fruit it must fit in the ramekin.  This will keep me at around 80 net carbs or less a day she says and that will help my sugars. Along with that my night snack will not be a issue as you can not get much in a ramekin, just enough to satisfy your want. I am done with fighting the dr. She is very sad for me I did not lose weight since our last visit. I promised myself my next visit would be much better!

B) tea
L) half a sandwich Tuna with a few kettle chips.. all filled in the cup, was perfect
D) salad (as we are having pumpkin)

a small popcorn and a diet coke! lol

Happy day to all.. Be kind to yourself8) 

Update- I did not have salad for dinner.. I just had some chips.. tasty baked kettle chips. I chose to get a small popcorn at the movie and I only ate about half of it.. it was not that great. I lost my love for it.. that is not a bad thing.. lol.. The movie was sooooooooooooo funny.. very cute.. Love it!
Night all!
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  Snow White Wed Jul 24, 2013 3:17 pm

Ok, another diet I tried which worked for weight loss, but did not work once I went back to work b/c it just wasn't feasible...but may work for you since you work from home...The 60 minute diet...you eat 100 calories every hour you are awake. It was fun b/c you get to eat a lot...but it takes some planning so you're not just winging it. You can eat all kinds of different food. Have you tried that one?

What is your weight now after the cleanse?
Snow White
Snow White

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella Wed Jul 24, 2013 5:42 pm

I have never heard of that one.. wow, every hour.. oh my goodness. No chance, I would binge.. eeek.. I can imagine this one would be hard love. I think I did lose weight on the cleanse, but I do not know. I am did no WI or re weigh. I totally forgot.. was not important to me. I am starting today with the dr plan of eating small portions. B, l and D.. and snack.

I was reading a blog of a woman who lost over 250lbs using a ramekin eating 5 times a day. What I like about her post is she talks about how she manage when out to eat. Until she learned her sizes by eye, she just picked on thing to eat and cut it in half.. half a hamburger, half a hot dog, have the plate of pasta and so on. It was really inspiring to see she did it and said it was so easy. No counting nothing.. hmm

Sorry Snow for not WI I just did not think about it.. I will WI first thing tomorrow morning to see how it goes.

B)toast with butter and 1/2 cup blueberries with tea
L) half a tuna sandwich
D) greek meatballs with salad
sn) mixed nuts and seeds

yes its all in a ramekin Very Happy 

Have a super day all!
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  Snow White Wed Jul 24, 2013 11:59 pm

The ramekins worked great for you before! I say go for it!
I'm crazy....I would bring the ramekin in a baggie in my purse when eating out.
You should see me pulling out the baggie of nutritional yeast in restaurants! I have no shame! It's my body and I want it back, bad!
Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil 

Please post the link to the blog so I can read it too! ; )))))
Snow White
Snow White

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella Fri Jul 26, 2013 7:11 pm

Hi honey...Yes for sure I will put the link at the end of this page love.

I just read your post to Dasher and thought I want in.  I talked to my dr and told her that eating 6 times a day was not going to work.. I did as she asked but I was gaining weight..freaked me out.. After I saw your post to Dasher I thought Hey.. Let's do it.. 100 days Vegan vrs 100 days potion control using ww free plan I was given. I would love to start a new challenge..Just let me know if you would to.. If not do not worry but I am going to go for it!

Day 1  WI 207 eek 25 points

B) egg in a basket with tea
L) tuna melt with applejuice/ mixed with sparkling water
D) left over chinese food
snack- veggie with dip and a apple

That is a 25pt day.. filling and easy to fallow

Lets get it done people. I am really in the right mode now.. Dr has put down a challeng of 8-10 lbs a month.. eeeh.. I can do this!!!! Dasher you are a motivator.. great job..

Snow here is the link  http://www.300poundsdown.com/2012/07/my-ramekin-obsession-recipes-included.html
Come on girl.. knock my sock off.. I'm coming to get you now!!!!Twisted Evil Twisted EvilTwisted EvilTwisted EvilTwisted EvilTwisted EvilTwisted Evil

update- I am very happy today that I did it.. I stayed on plan and my day 1 off 100 was fab. I am getting ready to settle into a book and have a nice sleep. I have a early morning tomorrow. I did not eat my snacks today. I was happy with my meals and no hunger bounce bounce bounce
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella Sat Jul 27, 2013 5:05 pm

Hi All,

I am feeling really great about this challenge. I know that if I have a bad days or week from liver I can just keep going.. no stress at all. I hope everyone is finding there way towards getting to a better life. Yay

Today is a back to school shopping day.. I am happy to get out. Working from home can make me a bit to home bodyish. I did not get to go for my walk this morning as my Husband faced timed us for a hour from Singapore.. was super!! I will work now and head out around lunch to have some fun shopping. (in truth I hate shopping, always have lol) Shocked 

Day 2-100 WI 205  down 2 from yesterday Yay..

I have made a strong rule for myself. I am not go eat more than my pts but can eat less if I wish to.. Yay.. yesterday I recalculated that I ate 18pts.. not the 25.. was not as hungry..18 pt (900 cals)

B) half a smoothie
L) half a cheese burger
D) not sure yet,maybe I will get to making that spaghetti.. I have been craving it for so long..lol
sn) apple

Happy Saturday!!!cheers cheers cheers cheers 

ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  Snow White Sun Jul 28, 2013 2:30 am

I think a 100 day challenge sounds awesome!!!! Let me think about how to word it up and we'll get it going in the challenge section!
Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect 
Snow White
Snow White

Back to top Go down

Post  Snow White Sun Jul 28, 2013 2:44 am

I set up the challenge...please stop by & post! I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you 
Snow White
Snow White

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella Sun Jul 28, 2013 3:51 am

Yes for sure love..

I walked soooooooooooo much today I ended up eating 2 portions of spaghetti. My calorie total today was 1000 on the nose..lol 20pts.. I wanted to eat under 800 today.. tomorrow will be a better day.. I am happy with today over all.

Off to go and join in the challenge!!
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella Sun Jul 28, 2013 7:00 pm

Hi all,

Just got back from a long 3.5 kl walk.. knocked out my daughter and dog.. its sooooooooooooooooooo hot.. uuugh.. I hate summer.. lol

I was up 1lb from yesterday.. my calories where not over but I am guessing my salt was .. lol

B) half a english muffin, with light cheese and a tea 150
L)Spaghetti 1 cup in sauce and cheese 300
D) beef stew 150
sn) tea, apple
This comes to 600 calories.. I might add up to 100 more if I get to hungry.. I am so hungry right now from the very hot walk..lol

It might not be such a good idea to get in to much cardio when eating so low on the calorie plan.

Have a great Sunday all!
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella Mon Jul 29, 2013 11:18 pm

Hi,

I have been really tired today. I am not sure why but I could just sleep. I am nearly done my work for now as dinner needs to be made. I am happy to be doing this 100 day challenge. It is really helping me to stick to my plan. I am going to continue to walk and get stronger to the point I can shed much weight. Walking has always helped me to drop. My points daily are 26 but I am trying to eat less to move things along a bit faster. Yesterday I was doing great till dinner.. then I just had to eat a big meal.. I did not go over my points so this was great. I have been on plan for the past 4 days and am happy.

B)gf blueberry pancake and tea
L) sausage with tomato salad
D) black bean burger (no bun) potatoes and peas
sn) apple, jello cup

Filling and so fare only 16 points.. so somewhere around 800 calories .. Tomorrow I am walking again early morning.. this will be a 22 pt day.. need more when I walk that much.

K.. have a super day all!!

ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella Tue Jul 30, 2013 6:49 pm

Hi all,

I am busy with work, but have found a minute to post. I am a little sad at the fact that I am not losing.. I have been on plan but am not shifting weight. I am sure I am on TOM but I also think I am just eating to much food. I have been eating smaller portions already from the 5 bite diet. I ate a proper 5pt meal last night and had 6 left over for the day and still did not lose.. but the 5 pts meal was huge in portion..Shocked The 5 bite diet has shown me we really do not need so much food to be happy and healthy.

Day 5 206lbs

B) half a ramekin of home made granola, milk and tea (about 1/2 cup)
L) 1/2 grilled sausage with sliced peppers in ramekin
D) bacon, hash browns and egg in ramekin
sn) what ever it is it will be in a ramekin..

I walked last night after dinner in the shade and it was great. We are on the flip side of summer now.. Yahoooo ..sorry hee hee.. so walking after dinner around 30 mins. a day will become the norm.

K.. lets keep going..... Rock it all!! Very Happy 
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella Thu Aug 01, 2013 9:53 pm

Hi all,

Its a very hot muggy day out. I was up early and off to friends to water her plants.. she is coming home this sat. I had thought she was to be away for 2-3 weeks.. but she said the weather is awful so they cut there holiday short to vacation here. I am just working a bit today.

B) smoothie all fruit
L) large salad
sn) handful of pumpkin seeds
D) salad with smoothie

Day 7 206.. not shifting .. time of the month..eeek

We have a thunderstorm rolling in. Hope its not a dry lighting storm.. eeek.. we hate those here.. eeek

Have a great day everyone..bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce 
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella Sat Aug 03, 2013 5:40 pm

Hi, I am wondering where most of you are.. hope you are doing ok. Gosh its like a ghost town here..lol Shocked  No matter for me I am moving along.

I am not going to do the 100 day challenge as no one is doing it with me.. lol.. I have decided to go onto a 30 day challenge just for me. I am not getting anywhere and this is just not ok any longer!!! Evil or Very Mad 

30 days to a healthier me.. one month at time. Lets see what shakes lose.
Day 1 205.7
B) tea
L) sausages with rice and peas
D) grilled cheese sandwich dipped in tomato soup

snacks.. if any fruit, yoghurt, nuts, tea.. ect

It a very hot day again today. I really am having enough of this. I wish for cooler temp.. eeeek Sad  Ok.. Soon Sept is around the corner ... still very warm but at least nights are cooler.. 4 more weeks..bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce 

UPDATE- k.. I am pretty hungry right now.. but pushing through it. I had my sandwich for lunch 5 bites.. but I had it at noon..to early.. oh well.. so I have to push onto at least 5 Twisted Evil 
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  Snow White Sun Aug 04, 2013 2:23 am

I'm still here...see my journal!

Please don't give up on the 100 day challenge! I'm in this...

When I did your plan I lost about a pound a week, so I think you're right on track given that it was your TOM and all. Stick with it! You can do it!!!

Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation 
Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil 
Snow White
Snow White

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella Sun Aug 04, 2013 5:06 am

Ahh.. Thank you love.. I rejoined.. I will do a challenge with you any day.. Yay.. you are the best!!!

I am on the 5 bite plan again love.. I can not take it any more.. so I will hungry and grouchie this week.. lol Laughing 

I had a total of 13 bites.. not bad for day 1 on plan

Tomorrow is always the hardest day for me so instead of kicking myself when I am down, I will have 2 bites at breakfast later when I get hungry a tea. I did this last time and it worked great and I still lost.

So I will WI and post it on the challenge post

I plan to have,

B) egg yolk cooked.. 2 bites
sn) tea
L) 5 bites chicken nuggets home made
D) 5 not sure yet.. might be mac n cheese

I will up date tomorrow for sure.. Cheers! cheers 

ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella Sun Aug 04, 2013 5:44 pm

It feels so good to have made it through day 1.. lets see about day 2. I am on plan but its only 9:50am lol

B) tea
L) grilled ham and cheese 5 bites
D) Chicken strips and french fries 5 bites

I did not bother with the egg as I slept in pretty late. I can go on just my tea till lunch. I am already very hungry.. hate this part. I have never been ok with hunger.. funny thing if I would have paid better attention to it .. I might now have gained so much weight..lol

Happy Sunday all!! cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers 
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  Snow White Mon Aug 05, 2013 1:07 am

You're doing great!!!!
Any plan for 100 days is great....just sticking to some kind of plan even if it's multiple plans!! There are many plans to success and I'm sure we will probably explore them all before it is all said and done! Just keep going!!! That's our mantra here!!! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil 

I hope you had a great weekend!!!! bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce 
Snow White
Snow White

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella Mon Aug 05, 2013 4:50 am

You so know it.. I ate way over my bites for dinner lol.. but I am not mad.. day 3 tomorrow I will still be on plan as I can be.. yay. Thank you honey.. you are soooooooooo good to me.. thank you for being such a bright light..God Bless
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 40 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum