5 Bite Diet Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Well here I go!

+23
Arula
Alexis2012
Mrs5BD
120-4life
thins-in
Challenger
Slimw5bd
username
Jojovera
Wuzzy
Yuki526
Dmac
spryng
Pookykat
16Again
HEAVEN
kimikat3
insanity
Maernet
mommieof2
Kaliopikat
Snow White
ElleBella
27 posters

Page 18 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next

Go down

Well here I go! - Page 18 Empty Re: Well here I go!

Post  ElleBella Wed Dec 26, 2012 2:34 am

Hi all,

How was you special day.. I can say we had a wonderful day.. My daughter is a mess.. she is so tired and needs a good night sleep. She is off to bed shortly. We had a wonderful dinner.. and I did eat a full dinner with desert.. but not to much.. have eaten just normal in portions.. tomorrow I will WI and get back to my plan.. will elab on my next post.

So onward and upward .. back on plan all!!! bounce bounce bounce bounce

Last edited by ElleBella on Tue Jan 01, 2013 2:53 am; edited 1 time in total
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella Sun Dec 30, 2012 5:27 am

Hi all.. I see we are all still on our holidays.. enjoy it.. I have chosen my plan of action for my weight loss journey..5bites 3 times a day.. on days when I am not feeling well I will just not eat.. I have also desided to get back into shape.. I am not happy about how weak I feel now adays. So I am to hurt myself with exercise.. Wahoooooooooooooooooooo!! I started back on plan yesterday and WI at 208.7 uuugh Sad

I know you are all doing your best on the 5 bite diet and I am so happy for you all.. be good to yourself in the new year.. yay!!!!

Happy New Year where every you are!!
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella Wed Jan 02, 2013 5:06 am

No I did not stay on plan eeek.. New years eve dinner and tonights dinner was full out.. eeek.. it may be untill my man leaves that I can focus full out Suspect .. so as I can work towards it as I can bounce

Today I did not WI.. I will do so tomorrow am.

B) tea
L) toast with egg/ did not count bites
D) lasagna did/ not count bites
no snack

K onward and upward.. cheers
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  Dmac Wed Jan 02, 2013 6:53 pm

Good job keep at it it will be much ezer now the holidays are over happy new year to ya
Dmac
Dmac

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella Wed Jan 02, 2013 7:54 pm

thank you! Hope you had a fab holiday. Im in my office working today so this will be short..

WI 208.7

Day 1 -208.7

Food today
B) tea
L) 5 bite sandwiche
D) 10 spoons lentil soup

Happy biting all... Cheers!!
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  Snow White Tue Jan 08, 2013 1:20 am

I missed you. Stop by my journal and tell me what you think.

Glad to see you're hanging in there! bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce
Snow White
Snow White

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella Tue Jan 08, 2013 5:36 pm

Thank you but I did fall off the plan while my husband is here.. but now I am back one.. day 1.. 15 bites her I go!

Day 1 208.9

B) tea
L) 5 bites peanut butter and honey sandwich
D) 10 bites rice, carrots and ham

have a super duper day all.. !!!! cheers
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella Wed Jan 09, 2013 8:23 pm

ok.. I can say I am on plan but that would be a lie.. with my husband being here and leaving tomorrow we are going out for breakfast, and dinner .. I am so not on plan.. lol.. will jump back on tomorrow .. day off .. lol

Day 1 -208.9
Day 2- 207.4

Be happy today.. so love yourself and so keep it real! Very Happy

cheers Debbie
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella Mon Jan 14, 2013 5:47 pm

Hi all,

K.. are we all back to the grind.. cyclops cyclops cyclops and what are we doing.. I love snows idea of 7 bites.. but I will have a good 10 bites each meal.. 30 bites a day.. after in which when I get used to that I will drop down to 7 bites .. then 5 then 5 bites 2 times a day.. I have failed all other ways so lets see if this works!!! bounce

Day 1 will start tomorrow on this as today I was not on plan. With WI.. eeek

Cheers all have a super duper day!! flower
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:12 pm

K freshly restored I am on plan.. Yay.. I put my food in ramekins to keep my 10 bites small.. lol it works though. I working today with my little girl down stairs watching a movie with a sick tummy pale Poor kids, her whole class is out.. uuugh

Day 1 - 210.9
Day 2 - 210.4
Day 3 - 208
Day 4 - 206

Day 1- 3 was low carb and yesterday was less bites.. I might slow up a bit?? as low carb can really drop lbs too..

Food
b) nothing but tea
l) open faced grilled cheese sandwich.. 10 bites
d) chicken parm.. left overs 10 bites
snacks.. no more than 10 bites throughout the day.. mostly fruit cherry
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  Dmac Tue Jan 15, 2013 9:28 pm

Your dropping lbs fast great job Very Happy
Dmac
Dmac

Back to top Go down

Post  Snow White Tue Jan 15, 2013 10:32 pm

Great job on your weight loss! bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce

Low carb is best, but it gets soooooooo boring and mundane...and when the weight loss slows, for me, it is impossible to sustain for too terribly long. I really like it as a kick start.
Snow White
Snow White

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella Fri Jan 18, 2013 6:38 pm

Thank you both!!

I know what you mean Snow.. I would love to have the disapline to stay low carb.. but even my liver does not love it.. Rolling Eyes I read a post on sparks website back from 2008/09 where a girl did the 5 bites diet but in her own unique way.. ( I love to read success stories of the 5 bite diet anywhere I can find them lol..) She lost 60ish lbs rather fast.. 4 months.. She started at eating 5 bites every time she felt truely hungry.. about 6 times a day at the beginng.. within a few weeks she reduced it down to 4x a day.. then onto 2 times.. she said.. taking her time was the way it worked.. and she aways new she could have a few bites if she was really hungry.. I like her method and am thinking it might be the right fit for me.. I am great with the morning, but come midday I am ready to eat the walls.. lol.. maybe giving myself permission to eat a few bites will help me to stay in control Question It is worth a try..I will let you all know how it goes.

Everyone have a super day!
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella Tue Jan 22, 2013 6:31 pm

Hi all,

I have done it.. I have recognized what the real issue is with me and its not the food. I have come into a very real moment that I am not happy with the mouse wheel.. or hamster wheel.. Or the constant "you are not good enough to succeed" tape going on in the back ground. This moment is a great moment. I am no longer on the hamster wheel, and I no longer need to succeed at this or any diet.. As I am no longer dieting..lol

I recognized I am not healthy by choice, and now must change my attitude about it.

Most of you know much about my health.. I am a cancer survivor, have had chronic head aches my whole life, had gallbladder disease and liver issues.. receintly I am badaling gout.. uugh.. but they are all my self creations..being over weight is not OK and either is bashing myself about it!!

Food is not the controller, I am the controller.. 5 bites might allow me to lose weight fast but it will not fix the recording in my head.. also I think it keeps me on the hamster wheel of the diet land.

I get it .. food has lost its powers!!!

God bless all.. be kind to yourself and make your journey the sweetest it can be.. bounce bounce

Cheers Debbie
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  Dmac Tue Jan 22, 2013 7:10 pm

debbie does that mean you're no longer going to be doing the 5 bite diet if not are you going to do something else? like eating mindfully or something like that?
Dmac
Dmac

Back to top Go down

Post  Snow White Wed Jan 23, 2013 3:52 am

Debbie,
Don't leave...I need you too much!
I like your idea about that you shared that was on the Sparks website. We are the same size and I know we can make this work for us. I jumped off just because I want to eat. But if I'm not on the hamster wheel, I gain like a fool. We've got to put our heads together on this and get this done.

I started off well today...no breakfast, just coffee...intended to be good for lunch...and ate a small bowl of soup with 2 crackers...came home from work opened my mouth and threw the refrigerator into it!!!! I stress eat, anxiety eat, happy eat, sad eat, I turn to food for everything! This is wrong, but it is a behavior that I have chosen. I know there is hope here and we can find it together...I know we can.

Let's try again and restart together! 5 bites when we are truly hungry! You and I both have health issues and we are just going to have to go about things differently. Also, I don't think I'm drinking enough fluids and your body can mistake thirst for hunger. What do you say?
Snow White
Snow White

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella Wed Jan 23, 2013 6:40 am

Oh honey.. I'm not leaving (I'm here for the long haul).. I re-read what I wrote and see how it seamed that way.. oops.. Smile

DMac.. I am going to eat just as snow said.. 5 bites mindfully.. the food can not and will not control me anylonger.. Very Happy

Snow .. You are on love .. your plan is the plan Im on.. lets all put our heads together and charge ahead..

My day was super.. I only ate when I was hungry and only 5 bites.. 4 times today.. so 20 bites... not bad at all

WI was 211.. went up when I feel off for few days.. eek

Cheers all.. Love yourselves and don't let the hunger get you!!

Deb
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  Snow White Wed Jan 23, 2013 4:13 pm

Good!!! : ))))))

I wasn't hungry, but my son had this event at school this morning for the parents involving donuts! I ate 5 bites of a donut and had some coffee...planning 5 bites for lunch and a snack for later (5 bites). I'm up to 205.7 pig and NOT happy! We can do this, we'll just have to do it differently and that's okay! sunny sunny sunny
Snow White
Snow White

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella Wed Jan 23, 2013 7:13 pm

Yes! Yes! Yes! .. Yum on the Donuts.. Don't plan sunshine.. just go with the flow.. eat when your hungry.. I do not have a breakfast, lunch or dinner anylonger.. I know we have to take into consideration dinner with the family.. but in most cases we will be hungry. Razz

K.. my new found way of thinking is holding strong.. I WI this am.. 209...Yay.. 2lbs down.. and not hungry.. wahooo!!

I just enjoyed a nice warm cup of tea and feel well. Its just coming up 11am.. slepted in today.. Last night was a working night.. hope tonight I will find a earlier bed time Sleep .

Freedom from food is bliss.. cheers

Update

I just finally found myself hungry enough to have 5 bites of gf mac and cheese(its 1pm).. and I enjoyed every bite.. Now I feel well.. no more hunger.. so great..

Funny thing is when you know you can have it.. you do not want it..lol And that the choice is yours.. very cool cat
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  Snow White Thu Jan 24, 2013 3:22 am

Okay, I'm with you! Today was a long day and I did not get dinner until 8pm...but I had a 5 bite snack and 4 and warded off a dinner binge. I'm not going to feel guilty about this and this is going to work for us! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Snow White
Snow White

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella Thu Jan 24, 2013 8:01 pm

Great Job.. very proud of you bounce bounce bounce I did really well yesterday.. 4x 5 bites.. thought it would be more but I managed to keep it down..!!!

It is just coming up 12 noon and I am finally hungry.. I pushed off hunger pangs with a club soda..lol

B tea
L chicken in saucec with salad
D) black bean burger and brocolli..

I feel so great with all that I will stay strong on the 5 bites when ever I like.. this freedom is awesome!!!! sunny

Cheers all flower
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella Fri Jan 25, 2013 10:00 pm

Hey all,

I am sick with my daughters flu..lol.. its just a bug in the tummy.. it aches but its still gets hungry..lol.. stange little bug.. I did not sleep well last night.. when I finally fell asleep I just did not want to get up...lol I am feeling better than last night..but takeing the day off and most likely the weekend to relax and heal from it.

I am so happy I am eating only when I am hungry.. its starting to take shape how.. I decided to find out how many calories I ate yesterday to see how well I am doing now.. I ate 450 cals.. Don't get me wrong I want to lose weight fast so even though I might eat when I want, I will still keep it in the range of 600 cals.. this way I can still lose.. Now I feel so in control and not out of control. Lets see what a full week of this process will bring Very Happy

3 days ago I was 211, this morning I came in at 208.. 1lb a day it seams.. not bad..

B) half a english muffin with grape jam and 2x tea
L) tomatoe and cucumber salad
D) planning on baked beans but my stomache may not allow it clown

I have not been working out at all.. do not plan to until I have dropped a good amount of weight Cool

Have a super day all.. Deb
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  Snow White Sat Jan 26, 2013 12:17 am

Looks like you had a veggie day yesterday. How did that work out?

Great job, sticking with the plan! bounce bounce bounce bounce
Snow White
Snow White

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella Sat Jan 26, 2013 8:11 am

Great yesterday,.. but later today we had a movie night and I went nuts.. lol.. on chips.. and chocolate.. eeek...lol.. funny how that goes.. I really hate feeling hungry so I am glad that has changed.. but Im wanting to eat every two hours.. lol. Im not doing that.. but funny how snacking has been so engrained in all of us..

Tomorrow is another day.. onward,... cheers
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella Sat Jan 26, 2013 7:40 pm

Hi all,

Day 1- 211
Day 2- 209
Day 3- 208
Day 4 -207 wow.. even with a chips a choc fest.. Laughing

B) egg on toast and tea
L)half a turkey sandwich
D baked beans

Well that is the plan.. Very Happy

Im off to get some house work done... cheers!

update
I am so surprised that my hunger is going down. I have stopped midday snacking.. affraid ... I just was talking to my daughter and realized its coming up 4:30 and I have not looked for my midday tea and snack.. lol.. Yay.. I am not hungry still and this is bliss.. Dinner is coming up soon and I feel very in control.. all is good.. so cool!

Last edited by ElleBella on Sun Jan 27, 2013 12:20 am; edited 1 time in total
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum