5 Bite Diet Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Well here I go!

+23
Arula
Alexis2012
Mrs5BD
120-4life
thins-in
Challenger
Slimw5bd
username
Jojovera
Wuzzy
Yuki526
Dmac
spryng
Pookykat
16Again
HEAVEN
kimikat3
insanity
Maernet
mommieof2
Kaliopikat
Snow White
ElleBella
27 posters

Page 29 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next

Go down

Well here I go! - Page 29 Empty Re: Well here I go!

Post  ElleBella Thu May 23, 2013 4:07 pm

Yay I had a perfect 5 bite day yesterday.. I really did it.. wow.. what a great day cheers I have no hunger and I think as long as I push through to dinner every day I will make this plan work.. the day fast was super yesterday .. no tummy pain bounce bounce bounce bounce

K.. 7lbs down ..Yay heading for the Onederland full speed now Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow So proud of my self for sticking to it.. Cool

Today Food

midday- tea
dinner - meatloaf with mash potatoes and roasted carrots 5 bites
late night snack - snickers 5 bites

I walk a good 4kls a day so feel that is great for my daily cardio.

K I had thought this cold was going to keep me from work.. but today I am feeling strong enough to get to it.. so onto it I go.. yay.. cheers all Very Happy

Update... its 1pm and I have a little bit of hunger but not bad.. I can rock this.. soon I will have my tea in around 2 hrs.. that will give me the push to dinner.. yay

Debbie
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  smhsince91 Thu May 23, 2013 11:27 pm

Wow! You are doing so great, Debbie!! Glad to hear you are getting better. Keep it up and the pounds will me melting off. Awesome job on losing 7lbs. Smile
smhsince91
smhsince91

Back to top Go down

Post  Dmac Fri May 24, 2013 12:26 am

GladToSee You Are Doing So good That's Fantastic WayToGo SoVery Proud Of You
Dmac
Dmac

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella Fri May 24, 2013 4:07 pm

Thank you so much both of you.. Your support is what helps me to continue to go forward, Thank you for that!!!!

Yay is was another great day on plan.. my dinner was tasty.. its funny when you don't eat all day how your taste buds are so in tune with your food .. it was ...lol.. man I make rocking gravy.. yum. Its funny eating that with my late night snicker made me wonder if maybe It would be to many calories.. I know it could not be ..I was worried a bit to get on scale.. but I was down 1lb.. wahoooooo!!! It seams on cheat day I stay the same.. and on good day I lose a lb I am so happy with that. You can also see that when you do go back to eating reg meals that you will not gain as long as you keep your portions reg size.. yay

So 201 today.. eeeeeh I can really taste it now.. 2 more lbs and I will leave this nasty 2..... land.. lol Embarassed

I was better yesterday but this morning I was all plugged up again.. uuugh.. lol.. well its coming a week so its not that bad... lol Today is a full day of work and as I am in the groove of no eating till dinner I really want to keep this going.. its seam to be the best plan for me. I was pretty hungry this morning, but I just drank a cold water and walked my daughter to school. I am feeling much better now.. the water really helps!

L) tea
D) meatloaf with tators and veg 5 bite
sn) snickers bar 5 bites

Cheers all!!! Debbie
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  Snow White Fri May 24, 2013 7:57 pm

You are doing soooooo well and I am soooooooo proud of you!!!!! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
You are on a roll and I want you to keep it going!!!! Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow
I wanted to check in before leaving for vacation and I'm sooooooo happy for you!!!! Such great news about your work going so well! Wonderful!

I am definitely going to have to cut the carbs and I'm starting slowly back with it to adapt. I really, really, really need a lifestyle change, not just a quick fix. My blood pressure has been elevated for the first time in my life...this may be just what I've been needing to get myself into gear.

School is officially over, my room is clean and completely packed up and I'm feeling much better and ready for vacation and also ready to ease into making a real change.

I will talk to you soon and you will be in my thoughts this upcoming week. I love you sunny I love you sunny I love you sunny
Snow White
Snow White

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella Fri May 24, 2013 8:48 pm

Oh Honey.. Thank you so much... I am sooooooooooooo happy you are feeling better and all is in order.. yay Vacation cheers cheers cheers cheers I Know you will be with me as soon as you get back Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Thank you so much for checking in love.. You are such a bright light!!! Have a super duper time!!

Hi all.. I am being good have not eaten at all but am very hungry today.. funny how after so long I would be like this.. anyways .. I have had my tea and now am going to push onto dinner.. once I get there things are clean sailing.. I just have to stay away from the cookie jar.. lol.. eeeek Razz

P.S. I think I might just have to have a pickle today.. we will see.. at 5 cals it not a big deal lol!

update... I decided to eat a lunch today.. totally 5 bites perfect and satisfied but then I baked and had to try these new gluten free cookies out.. well lets just say.. I really tried them out Evil or Very Mad I have now put them in the freezer.. I will not be eating dinner tonight at all.. I had 5 cookies .. ok they are small.. 2 bites at most for a lady and 1 bite for a guy.. so I am well over my 10 bites.. more like 15-20 .. So dinner will be missed.. being on my TOM I should have known not to bake affraid lol

Cheers all!
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella Sun May 26, 2013 5:19 pm

Hi all.. Today is a good day.. slightly warm but not to warm.. driving day.. My little one and I are off for a Sunday drive.. as I am not eating till dinner I do not have to worry about bringing any food..well some for her.. but that is it.. I am still on my tom and have a really crabby mood happening so the drive will do me some good!! Razz

D) left overs (meat loaf, carrots and gravy) 5 bites
sn) 5 bite what ever

Happy Sunday all!!
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella Mon May 27, 2013 3:41 pm

Hi all.. ahhh its the last Monday of the month.. blood glucose day.. For those of you who do not know I have to check my blood all day long for my sugar rise and fall.. fun stuff.. so at least 3 meals a day.. they want 5 but that never works for me..lol I will just keep all within 600 cals so not to wreck my progress.. I am so bloated right now with my cycle though no weight is really shifting..lol

B) tea and apple (50 cals)
L) 1 cup of cream of potato soup (259 cals)
D) Salisbury steak with steamed carrots (250 cals)

This all comes to 559 cals.. so If I like I can throw in a 50 cal snack somewhere Smile

Off to work I go.. Cheers all!!
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella Tue May 28, 2013 8:21 pm

Yay.. my blood sugar was fine.. but I was a mess.. eating so much food caused me to binge.. uugh.. I did not WI this morning as I was worried of the damage.. eeek Embarassed

K.. all is good I am back on plan.. maybe I shoudl plan this to be my glucose day to be a cheat day...lol

B) nothing
L) tea
D) burger no bun with the works 5 bites
sn) 5 bites peanut butter cookies

I really do not like cookies they are for my daughters school lunches.. they are made with coconut flour so they are soooooooooooo filing.. that is why I eat them lol.. eat 2 and you are full for a good 4-5 hours..

I have a tip for those late mid day to late night growls.. other than my pickle idea.. I find a small cube of cheese does the trick.. 30 cals.. not a bad deal.

Update- its 7:11pm and I still have 3 bites left for tonight.. I had 2 bites of the coconut cookies with a coke at 2pm. It was perfect as it pushed me to 5 for dinner.. perfect .. Great day.. I might not even have my last 3.. I might just have a small pc of cheese (1 bite) and call it a night.. yay..

Happy Tuesday all.. Keep to your plan.. stay strong Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella Wed May 29, 2013 8:22 pm

Hi all,

I was out all morning running errands.. Have a bad headach now.. just took some meds.... eeek.. I am now down to 201 again.. yahooo.. I was so worried.. lol.. I am on plan today and hope to see 199 coming right up.. Very Happy

B) nothing but water
L) tea
sn) 2 pmish 2 bites coconut cookie
D)chili mac 5 bites
sn) pb coconut cookie 3 bites

I have been super hungry today.. I do not know why as I have been good for the past 2 weeks.. but today feels like day one again.. affraid I am pushing through it though.. not eating and just moving forward.

Update- K.. had a full bowl of soup for dinner.. well into 20 spoons I would think.. some crackers as well.. my daughter had been complaining of a tummy ache for days.. now I have it.. not nice Mad .. so I had soup.. I hope I do not gain just from soup but maybe.. oh well not worried,, I did so good today.. Im happy!!

K.. gotta run and get some work done.. I will update again later.. Hugs all..xo
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella Thu May 30, 2013 5:28 pm

Hi all,

I did not gain.. but I only lost .1 of a lb.. lol.. 200.9 lol.. Im not going there, I am still 201.. lol

Today I have decied to try the diet with a bit of exercise.. so I had my tea for breakfast.. was good.. did not work out as well as realized I am very out of shape..lol Razz

B) tea
L) 3 crackers tuna melted.. lol 3 bites
D) caserole 5 bites
sn) 2 bites pb cookie

Loads of water and diet coke, diet gingerale..

Update- its 3:35 and I am getting so hungry.. ok. I had 2 small pickle.. about 5 cals each.. nothing bad.. but I am hungry.. Got in my exercise too.. yay.. Going to go and make dinner.. it will take a good half hour to prep and another to bake it.. so dinner will be around 5.. my last 2 bites I am having around 8.. so fare I am totally on plan cheers
Off to work I go Happy Thursday All!!!
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella Fri May 31, 2013 7:10 pm

Hi all,

I am just taking a fast break before I get back to work.. I was shocked to see I was up 2lbs.. I was on plan.. so there is no reason I can think off.. So this is problem with that, I hate WI all the time as I get discouraged when I gain even a little .. so I am going to only WI once a week so i do not get so stressed out any longer Very Happy

B) nothing
L) tea with cream
D) not sure.. maybe some tuna melt crackers 5 bites
sn) no sure

K.. I wish you all a super day.. I have to get back to work.. Cheers!
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella Sun Jun 02, 2013 12:52 am

Today I went out for a super long speedy walk.. a good 3 miles.. my legs and I were very tired.. I also had 5 extra bites as I need to if I am working out like this.. I love it.. I felt good to eat 5 bites at breakfast.. I was not hungry at all till lunch.. then I could not eat my full 5 bites at lunch.. only 4 and I stopped.. WOW I was full feeling. Its now coming up 6pm and I am just now getting hungry. I also had done my pushups, lunges, dips and so on.. in pain.. lol

B) tea
sn) for the big hike.. 1 small pancake.. about 4 bites
L) late- pasta 4 bites
D) chicken grilled with fresh cucumber salad 5 bites

I will have a 1 bite cookie later tonight If I get hungry..

WI only once a week or so made my morning nicer.. not thinking about losing.. just moving forward with it.. cheers

k.. time to go and make dinner.. Wishing you all a fab day
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  smhsince91 Sun Jun 02, 2013 5:57 pm

Yes, I agree, I do not like weighing in daily. I have been doing that recently and it gets very frustrating. Anything can cause a change in weight. I think I will also take a break from weighing in. Maybe do weekly like you are. You are doing so great! Very inspiring, I think I will be adding in some excercise also! Keep up all the good work. Take it day by day. Soon you will be shedding pounds and feeling great!
smhsince91
smhsince91

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella Sun Jun 02, 2013 9:32 pm

All thank you so much Beautiful.. I am shedding.. I put on a pair a shorts that last week fit me.. now they are lose.. Yay.. cheers

Sunday is to be my day off working out.. but today I just could not sit still.. I cleaned my oven.. what a task.. I had to have a shower when I was done..lol.. I felt like I ran 5 miles.. lol I also did some dips and pushup.. I do them on the stairs.. no knees needed.. lol I am completely on plan today.. Come the next few weeks when my hubby arrives things might change.. he may not like the 5 bite idea.. eeek.. I have not told him as he does not need to worry about me.

B) nothing as I was not going to workout I did not need 5 bites..
sn) around 10 tea
L) baked pasta 5 bites.. so good
D) pulled pork over rice 5 bites

As I did end getting in a workout I might have a few bites tonight If I need?

K.. I am off to get all my sunday night stuff done.. making school, lunch.. baking cookies (well not always them) and ironing.. so much fun.. lol.

Cheers all.. xoxoxo
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella Mon Jun 03, 2013 4:43 pm

Went cookie mad last night.. did not stay on plan.. was so purfect.. then wammmo!!! Suspect I ended up staying up so late I can not even see properly.. lol
Shocked

K.. back on plan.. put the cookies in the freezer.. frozen means planning.. lol.. they were just sooooooooooooo good.. lol

B) tea
L) pulled pork bbq over rice
D) quesadilla with pulled pork again.. but not flouvored bbq.. I slow roasted some pork for 6 hrs.. sooooooooooo delish..

With my engry level being so low.. my guess is I will not be working out today.. lol

Happy Biting all!!
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella Mon Jun 03, 2013 7:25 pm

]color=indigo]Ok.. so I ate about 8 bites for lunch.. was soooooooooooo hungry.. I will stick to my 5 for dinner.. I am so tired I am sure I will be in bed early.. Sleep

Ok.. today is a write off.. Oh my I ate a normal dinner.. had nacho's with a girlfriend uuugh.. and I realize that not WI is allowing me to cheat more.. uuugh.. I hate doing it daily but I am back on plan tomorrow including WI.. I am most likley.. 205 now.. eeeeek

Hope you are all doing way better than me.. pirat Laughing [/color]
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella Tue Jun 04, 2013 3:33 pm

Hi all,

I am happy to say I did not gain a lb.. wow.. 202 Yay.. I am going to push hard to Friday to get under 200 bounce

My daughter is home today with a very high fever.. uuugh.. it never ends.. I am so done with this flu season.. I sware she managed to catch every single one.. yersterday half her class was missing .. eeeek

I am hoping with all I am doing I will skip this one .. cause ,... eeek.. no way can I afford this sickness to take me down.. My work out today is all body.. no cardio .. so push ups, dips, squats, lunges, water jugs. bounce bounce bounce

B) tea
L) tea
D) chicken and rice 5 bites
sn) apple, pbutter 5 bites
multi vitamin

I was in bed by 10:30 last night but I wish to get there by 9:30 so I can read a bit before I go to sleep.. I think me staying up late is also causing the binging Rolling Eyes

K..Get to it all.. be the 5 bite hero!!! lol

ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  Snow White Tue Jun 04, 2013 8:15 pm

Hey sweet lady! I missed you while I was gone...hop over to my journal to find out what's going on with me now. albino albino albino

I think that day you were up 2 pounds was b/c of the pickles...they make you retain water. You can always flush out the water weight, so if the pickle is working for you I say go for it...then the day before you weigh just water load. Are you drinking enough water anyway normally? This is something that I try to do but I usually only get in about 2/3 of the water I need.

I'm proud of you for all the exercise you are able to do...that is awesome! rabbit rabbit rabbit

Good luck getting under 200 by Friday!!! I know you can do it!!! sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny
Snow White
Snow White

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella Wed Jun 05, 2013 4:48 pm

Yay .. I love that you are back.. Yay

Thank you for the tip on the pickles.. I did not have any at all yesterday.. stayed away from them.. I know I am losing, even if the scale is not moving.. I put on a top today that is snug and its like a bag on me.. affraid was a great feeling.. I am losing up top first as I guess that is where I gained last.. I was up early to my still freakishly high fever girl this morning and forgot to WI.. will do first thing tomorrow am.

workout today.. I am up to 20 inverted pushups in a row.. whaooo.. started at 7 and pushing towards 100.. I am doing all the 100 challenges.. faster metabolism.. lower on cardio as it makes me sooooooooooooo hungry lol! If any of you want to go and see what I am doing here is the link ;

http://www.hundredpushups.com/challenge.html#sthash.Y0ztCZ9q.dpbs Its pretty easy as you build strength while you are doing it cherry

Along with that I am doing the 100 lunges.. squats.. dips ... so on.. I realized I do not mind if I am 130, 140, or 150 lbs.. I more care that I am flexible and I feel strong.. as I get older I hate losing strength.. I got my bike out the other day.. picking up a basket for the front and back and the car is staying in the garage.. except when we go 4x4 and camping.. but really healthy heart is better than paying the gas man taxes.. lol

B) tea
L) tea
D) chicken finger (home made) with dipping sauce and cucumber salad 5 bites
sn) 3 bites apple w pb and 2 bites almonts

K.. that is the plan.. Good luck all to stay on your plan.. Cheers! cheers
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  Snow White Wed Jun 05, 2013 8:45 pm

Sounds like a great plan for today and good luck with it!!!!

We're trying to get under 200 by Friday, right??? Suspect Suspect Suspect

Sounds like you are doing great with your exercise program. I walked to the store yesterday, so it seems like we're both trying to incorporate exercise in natural ways. It took me 10 minutes to walk to the store and if I only have a few things to get, there no reason why I shouldn't walk! cyclops cyclops cyclops

I found some dvds on amazon, but none of them mentioned lymphatic/adrenal by name...they had one that was detox/destress by the lady you mentioned...any thoughts about that???

Have a super day, lovely lady!!! I love you I love you I love you I love you Let's get this done today!!! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Snow White
Snow White

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella Thu Jun 06, 2013 3:31 am

Oh dear I was a cheater cheater pumpkin eater today.. lol.. but all my cheats had low to no carbs..

Here is my storming day

B) tea
L) tea
3 pm .. 2 handfuls nuts.. 4 carbs
1 apple slice 2 carbs
5 pretzels.. 3 carbs
D) chicken 0 carbs

so my 5 bites was all over the place.. was so hungry today.. I did not binge and go crazy but I ate much over 5 bites.. all low carb though.. so maybe I will drop a lb still .. Razz

Yes on the maya dvds love .. amazing.. not always easy to do but easy to modify.. I will do it with you if you like Very Happy

K.. I am done with food for the night.. full of chicken.. lol.. going to chat with my girlfriend and head to bed. cheers cheers cheers Have a great night all!
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella Thu Jun 06, 2013 4:55 pm

Hi all,

Ok.. back to portion basics for me.. I woke again this morning with such a hunger I was dizzy.. the is my hypo problem.. I decided to look back on when I still lost weight but was able to eat 3 meals and a small snack during night time tv.. As the 5 bite diet is a 600 cal per day diet.. approx 2 snickers.. I am going to do this again.. 600 cals that is..

My food today

B) tea, 1 cup oatmeal with maple syrup and brownsugar 200 cals
L) veggie soup (ww opt soup) 50 clas 1.5 cups
sn) sliced small apple 50
D) veggie fajitas in lettuce wraps, spicy with the works 200 cals
Sn) baked chips 100 cal

That is 600 calories full meals.. today is vegetarian day in our house.. all good

I am going to work out in just a minute.. Yay

K.. off to work I go.. Happy Thursday All!!! cheers
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  Snow White Thu Jun 06, 2013 9:40 pm

Sounds like a great plan...you really can eat more food if you incorporate fruits and vegetables like you are doing. Great job! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
I'm excited to see what your weight will be tomorrow.

I think I will be down tomorrow, but definitely not under 200 ...I've got my fingers crossed for you though!!! I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you
Snow White
Snow White

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella Fri Jun 07, 2013 4:14 am

Thank you so much honey.. but I will not be down tomorrow.. My girlfriend came over.. did not plan her.. and we ate chips, wine and cheezies.. oh dear.. Shocked but it was so much fun and worth it.. tomorrow I will be fully on track.. I am going out after dinner to see my neices dance recital.. so no food after 5:30 lol.. when we get in.. it will be late and we will just be off to bed.. So Saturday is my lose a lb day.. lol.. Razz

I managed to do a upper body work out today.. but my legs and bottom as sooooooooo sore.. so I gave them a break.. cheers

Have a great day all!!
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum