5 Bite Diet Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Well here I go!

+23
Arula
Alexis2012
Mrs5BD
120-4life
thins-in
Challenger
Slimw5bd
username
Jojovera
Wuzzy
Yuki526
Dmac
spryng
Pookykat
16Again
HEAVEN
kimikat3
insanity
Maernet
mommieof2
Kaliopikat
Snow White
ElleBella
27 posters

Page 28 of 40 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 34 ... 40  Next

Go down

Well here I go! - Page 28 Empty Re: Well here I go!

Post  ElleBella Mon May 13, 2013 4:09 pm

yup.. but I am out today so I am going to just make my two meals.. lol.. I like the simple days as you just do not have to think.. lol.. and Snickers.. oh my goodness they are good!!!

Hi all,

Totally blew mothers day.. stuck to my snickers till 7pm last night .. then I lost it.. lol Shocked but you know what.. I do not care.. it was mothers day.. So back on plan again today. Did not WI.. do not want to .. lol

B) tea
L) egg 3 bites and gluten free pbutter cookie 2 bites
D) gf cheddar biscuit with butter 5bites

Ok for those of you that like feeling full I am going to give you a tip.. I will link a recipe for low carb gluten free cheddar bay biscuits that taste like Red Lobster's .. but are made with coconut flour (no you do not taste the coconut flour).. if I eat one of these I am full for a good half of a day.. if I have one for breakfast I am full till dinner.. the same goes with the peanut butter cookie.. made again with coconut flour.. These I have found to be my new best friends for 5 biting.. one other thing.. coconut flour is full fiber.. no backing up!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ycKFzoedhFo ( peanut butter cookies)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xuJJMphvXe0 (cheddar bay biscuits) You eat two of these you will not hungry for the rest of the day the vloger says.. I have only every had one.. I was not hungry for hours and hours.. lol

I hope you all try them they are yummy and filling.. I hate feeling hungry so this works for me.. Snicker's is great but within 2 hours I am starting to look for something else.. lol.. Oh and I do not make the peanut butter cookies with splenda.. I just use half a cup reg sugar and half a cup brown.. sooooooooooo delish.. I make them into little bite sizes and get almost 4 dozen.. yum

k.. off to work I go.. Have a great 5 bite day!!!
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  Snow White Mon May 13, 2013 9:51 pm

Looks like you are doing a great job! I am so proud of you! So have you officially made the big move??? I read that you are unpacking! I love you I love you I love you I love you
Snow White
Snow White

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella Tue May 14, 2013 5:16 pm

Oh honey.. you missed the other part of.. I am not moving.. Im staying here as our new clients are on this coast .. lol.. I am unpacking back into the place I am living in now.. lol..

Thank you .. I feel like I am getting there .. I am doing my best to keep my bites low.. I am around 30 bites now.. and losing for sure.. I am today going to try to keep it to 20.. then in a few days 10.. we will see.. lol

B) tea
L) egg 2 bites and cookie 2 bites
D) chicken caserole 5 bites

snack.. 5 bites anything.. if this day goes that well I will be soooooooooooooooo happy.. ready set go.. Arrow Arrow Arrow

Happy Tuesday All!!!
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  Snow White Wed May 15, 2013 3:45 am

I think that sounds great...to ease into it...that's kind of the idea behind weight watchers right? To lower your intake over time. I'm sure it will work and will be easier to sustain. Interesting about your "move!" Moving can be so stressful which can raise your cortisol and cause you to gain weight, so I think it's great that you're staying put for now! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Snow White
Snow White

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella Wed May 15, 2013 3:09 pm

Thank you so much honey, you are so write! With my need to eat emotionally and my hypo problems its is good to be able to make this plan work better for me. Yesterday I had about 50.. some tress last night caused a bit of night eating.. uuugh.. Ok.. on with it.. yay

B) tea, 2 bites egg 3 spoons yogurt
L)chicken casserole 5 bites
sn) 5 bites apple with pbutter
D) spaghetti with meat sauce 5 bites
sn) no sure

K.. that is about a 30 bite day unless I drop one snack.. but I am good with that cheers

Time to get my little one to school.. Yay.. I have a super long day of work.. eeeek.. lol.. most likely a all day into the night one.. lol

Cheers all cheers cheers cheers
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella Wed May 15, 2013 3:55 pm

In light of the Challenge I have posted I am revamping my days plan!

Day 1 209

B) tea
L) chicken dish 5 bites
D) meat balls with grilled veggie 5 bites

If I just have to have a bite else where I will have a dill pickle or sugar free candy.. I'm all in!!! cheers bounce cheers bounce cheers bounce
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella Thu May 16, 2013 5:14 pm

Good morning all.. just got back from my blood test.. sugars to high again.. back to full low carb.. low sugar fruits, dairy, nuts and meat.. yehaaaa lol..

B) tea
L) egg omelet
D) meatballs with cauliflower mash

K.. be good all.. lets get our weight moving in the right direction!!!
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  Snow White Thu May 16, 2013 10:53 pm

You are doing great!!! Keep on going!!! You can do it!!! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Snow White
Snow White

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella Fri May 17, 2013 4:02 am

Thank you honey.. I am trying.. its been hard.. lol Shocked
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella Fri May 17, 2013 5:47 pm

Hi all, I have a cold that is just starting up.. along with falling into deep ketosis eeeek... feel like.. well you all know how I feel.. lol No pale lol

I am taking the day off from work as well as the weekend.. it only takes me about 3 days to get into ketosis but a good week to get over the flu of it. My cold is a head cold at this point so that is sooooooooooooo fun.. affraid

B) tea
L) ham salad lettuce wrap 10 bites
D) grilled zucchini , with hamburger no bun 10 bites
snack.. raspberries with cream 10 bites

I am still on 30 bites a day.. I am sure I will still lose as I am also on low carb.. yay.. K.. Im off to lay down again.. XO
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  Snow White Sat May 18, 2013 7:30 pm

I think your plan sounds great and I can't wait to see how much you lose with it!!!

I am starting up a bit of a head cold as well...I know exactly how you feel! Let's just tough it out and get this done!!! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Snow White
Snow White

Back to top Go down

Well here I go! - Page 28 Empty hey

Post  smhsince91 Sun May 19, 2013 1:42 am

I'm sorry to hear you guys are sick Sad I hope you get better soon!
smhsince91
smhsince91

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella Sun May 19, 2013 4:10 pm

Snow you know it girl!!!! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Feel better you .. xo Thank you both.. its a bad bad cold.. I have been in bed since friday 7:30pm.. lol.. I am still able to eat though..

I have not been eating low carb as I really can not prepare any food .. fare to ill.. so I am eating fruit.. yesertday I had 2 bananas and 2 glasses apple juice along with some crackers... I was well under 600 cals.. so I am losing.. Again today I am planning to just have some fruit and crackers if I need.. I banana and a apple.. but I only eat them half at a time.. its seams to be working well.

I did get up this moring but I am back in bed again.. very dizzy, but I think my fever is gone.. yay

Happy weekend all.. stay strong and for those of you that need that extra push..join in the challenge.. let's get to our goals together!! cheers
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  smhsince91 Sun May 19, 2013 8:19 pm

Being sick is the worst! Make sure to drink plenty of water. Thank you for inviting me to join the challenge. I just found it and posted in it. You are doing great for being sick. Stay strong and feel better soon Smile
smhsince91
smhsince91

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella Sun May 19, 2013 11:03 pm

Thank you so much.. I am sticking to my plan no matter what.. I have not yet been successful on this plan so it time!!! cheers
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella Mon May 20, 2013 8:18 pm

All right this is really a nasty virus.. I am still in bed..arrrg since friday night.. arrg lol.. to funny normally no cold takes me down this bad.. Oh well it is what it is.. I just wok up again so before my energy goes I thought I would check in.

I am not feeling hungry as much anymore.. I seam to be able to just push it aside and drink some water and it goes away.. I am in shock as I have not been this good about it ever.. this is day 6 and I am down 5 lbs.. yay.. I wanted 7lbs but laying on my back and not moving at all for 4 days is not easy to burn much off.

I am not eating 5 bites and then 5 bites again .. instead I am eating a bite when ever I feel I need one..

todays food .. 3 pc carrot and half a celery stick with cream cheese... tea very early morning to sooth my aching throat. I have about a 2 bite pc of banana to eat sitting beside me when I feel I need it and a apple chopped up in 6 pc for later into the night.. I am trying to eat lower calorie and higher nutriontion during the lying period. I think when I finally get through this I will be very in tune with the 5 bites program and really buzz through it!! bounce bounce bounce bounce

k,, well its time to go back to rest .. take care all..xo
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella Tue May 21, 2013 8:06 pm

Hi all.. Still in bed..lol.. but its ok with me.. My business partner is at the Boston UNI today with one of our Authors giving a lecture.. sooooooooooo great for his platform.. then tomorrow we are going to record a segemnt for a talk show.. so she is not availble to work and my work can wait a bit longer.. I will rest and get this cold gone in one week (instead of the tip 2 weeks) and be back to work by Monday. I am starting to feel a bit better my throat is not as sore.. it is my chest now so the fever is up gain.. but its moving fast..

I did not get my 7lb weight loss I wanted this week.. but I got 6 Rock On!!!!!!! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil I will take it!!!!

I am eating on plan today.. no bites here and there as I am feeling better in my tummy..

B) nothing
L) tea
last lunch) 2 crackers with cheese and pickle atop 4 bites and 1 bite banana
D) baked zita 5 bites

lets see how it goes.. I am sure I can do it!! cheers cheers cheers
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella Wed May 22, 2013 2:27 am

ok.. I just went over my 10 bites.. had a normal plate of pasta.. about 1 cup.. nothing horrible but for sure being that it is pasta it will cause a water weight gain tomorrow.. eeeek.. Keeping it real all.. !!!
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella Wed May 22, 2013 4:13 pm

Yay it did not.. I am the same weight .. wahoooo... I went down 1/2 size since friday.. I put on my jeans and they fell to the floor..lol.. good thing I had another pair a bit smaller.. my belt is on it last notch.. so I will have to downsize it also.. exciting ... Yay I must have been in between sizes hee hee.... Razz

I am better today I think.. I do not have a plugged nose and my throat is much better.. I think I was able to keep it from coming into my chest with all the sleeping I did. I am not going to push my luck.. I will have a proper afternoon nap to help me fully recover..Yay

I saw a add for a movie called The Real Human diet.. I looked it up and found that you can stream it of rent the video.. or you can also order it on tv programming which is the cheapest.. I plan to look at it this weekend.. I am curios what this study found out? I am a lover of all kinds of documentarys. What them all the time.. Net flix is great for showing them.

No hunger for breakfast at all.. wow.. that is such a shock affraid when I do get hungry I am going to have a cup of tea.. Yay..

B) tea
L) egg/ bacon
D) taco salad

I also plan to have half a apple for a snack some time today..

K.. Have a great day everyone.. cheers
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  Dmac Wed May 22, 2013 5:00 pm

Congrats on the sIze change that is always nice
Dmac
Dmac

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella Thu May 23, 2013 1:33 am

Yes it is.. feels so great.. thank you Dmac

I am so happy with today also.. I did not eat till 4:30 today.. I was able to just drink water and push the hunger to the side .. was amazing.

My food ended different.. tea at 1pm, half a burger with a few fries (5 bites )at 4:30 and I picked up snickers 2 bar pack for later tonight when I get hungry again.. around 9ish I think.. if my days all go like this I am sure to get this weight off.. sure hope I can pull this off again tomorrow... bounce bounce bounce

Cheers all cheers
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  TimJ Thu May 23, 2013 1:41 am

Sounds like you are doing great ElleBella with the weight loss. Hope you are well soon. I am maintaining about 154 now.

TimJ

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella Thu May 23, 2013 1:46 am

Wow its great to see you Tim.. How is your challenge going? Come join in ours too.. yay.. so happy to see you here!
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  TimJ Thu May 23, 2013 6:06 am

Everything has been going well. I am maintaining around 155 now. The doctor has put me on vitamins and antibiotics come later. We are getting ready for invetro if the wife isn't pregnant this time. Her eggs didn't get big enough last time so they didn't do invetro. I wanted to post a pic but seemed difficult...of me and my 5 year old grand daughter playing in the pool at the beach. We had a great time. I will try following both groups...enjoy chatting with everyone.

TimJ

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella Thu May 23, 2013 3:55 pm

Wow.. I wish you the greatest success with that. I know exactly what you are going through.. my husband and I fallowed a similar path.. 155 sounds pretty great for a guy.. I also found that upload was hard for the first while.. not sure why but now it works fine for me.. Have a super day!
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 40 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 34 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum