5 Bite Diet Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Well here I go!

+23
Arula
Alexis2012
Mrs5BD
120-4life
thins-in
Challenger
Slimw5bd
username
Jojovera
Wuzzy
Yuki526
Dmac
spryng
Pookykat
16Again
HEAVEN
kimikat3
insanity
Maernet
mommieof2
Kaliopikat
Snow White
ElleBella
27 posters

Page 19 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next

Go down

Well here I go! - Page 19 Empty Re: Well here I go!

Post  Snow White Sat Jan 26, 2013 10:38 pm

You are doing great! I had a good day yesterday and then was naughty last night too...I waited too late to eat dinner and then maybe it's just a Friday night thing with snacks because I ate some chips, too and I don't usually do that even when I'm totally off plan. I am taking an off plan day today because I had 2 events today. I had coffee for breakfast then a burger & fries for lunch and dinner will be off plan because we were invited over to eat with friends and I just feel too guilty not eating their food (also the friend is chef, so that could be terribly insulting). Tomorrow I will be back on my 5-7 bites whenever I am truly hungry.
Snow White
Snow White

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella Sat Jan 26, 2013 11:42 pm

You are doing it girl.. I think you will gain nothing from taking a day off.. I think zig zaging has been proven to help a few extra lbs a week come off.. 1 day off a week should not do any harm.. Enjoy your day completely Laughing cheers
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella Sun Jan 27, 2013 12:21 am

update
I am so surprised that my hunger is going down. I have stopped midday snacking.. ... I just was talking to my daughter and realized its coming up 4:30 and I have not looked for my midday tea and snack.. lol.. Yay.. I am not hungry still and this is bliss.. Dinner is coming up soon and I feel very in control.. all is good.. so cool!.
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella Sun Jan 27, 2013 7:42 pm

Hi all,

I have a free day and am chattting with all my girl friends today... doing a bit of house work.. and taking it easy. Hope you are all on plan having a super day.

Day 1- 211
Day 2- 209
Day 3- 208
Day 4 -207
Day 5- 206

So fare 1 lb a day... bounce its the best I have done so fare.. yes I had chips and a chocolate bar on Friday night.. and Popcorn last night! K.. yay

B) tea
L) half a tuna sandwich
D)bean burger and tomatoes

That is the plan.. dinner will be a bit early tonight as School is tomorrow.. Sunday night is always a good night for staying away from the night snacking.. just because I have a book I am reading.. Yay..

Have a super duper day all.. God Bless!!.. Oh and YA I'M ROCKING IT! cheers
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella Mon Jan 28, 2013 9:37 pm

ok.. I am doing great with only eating when I am hungry and working to always stay around 600 cals..But!!!! yesterday I was 206 and today 210.. uuugh.. don't get it.. not happy.. Mad I only ate 546 cal yesterday!!! Sad

Im staying on plan but changing it up a bit..after feeling kinda low about the gain, I called a friend of mine who used to walk with me daily before her hubby took a new job in Alberta.. sad.. anyways she was just around 240lbs and is now 152.. since.. She started a new program since september.. in 5 months she dropped this.. that is 18lb a month on average.. I am sooooooooooo proud of her.. and very envious

She told me it was the alternative day diet.. one day up and one day down.. she at 500-600 calories on low days and 2000 on up days.. she did not join a gym.. she just did the diet and walked 30 mins a day.. thats it.. I'm thining at 15lbs a month I woud lose 60lbs in 4 months.. hmm

Im going to try this.. I will give it 2 weeks and see how it goes..14 days should be a good gauge.. For those of you on the true 5 bite.. keep going you are doing so great!!!

u-Day 1 210 uugh... how I do not know?? but it is what it is.
d-Day 2
u-Day 3
d-Day 4
u-Day 5
d-Day 6
d-Day 7
u-Day 8
d-Day 9
u-Day 10
d-Day 11
u-Day 12
d-Day 13
d-Day 14

Rules up day 2000 calories and down 500-600 Also activity for 30 mins a day.. walking. I will WI daily until the test is over. I have looked up the diet also but will not purchase book.. there is enough on the web about it...http://www.everydiet.org/diet/alternate-day-diet

I will also stick to only eating when I am hungry as I have been doing.. love it!

Cheers all.. Have a super day
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  Snow White Mon Jan 28, 2013 11:47 pm

I would really like to try something like this...except for just go off plan for the weekends. Mon.-Thurs. I can be hard core, but on the weekends I just want to eat. I'm going to try that this week and see how it goes. Maybe still count bites on the weekend...like 15 or 20 for lunch and dinner. I am still determined to make this work for me.
Snow White
Snow White

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella Tue Jan 29, 2013 5:18 am

Yay give it a go.. so much fun.. Im am in a flair right now in major pain.. glad tomorrow is a down day.. only liquids for me.. lol
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella Tue Jan 29, 2013 10:04 pm

Hi all.. down day has been blown.. I binged on tator chips.. Oh my goodness.. I will do my down day 2 days in a row.. the way my liver is today.. it might be a down week.. lol.. wont hurt.. 500 calories should keep me from gaining anymore Shocked

u-Day 1 210 uugh... how I do not know?? but it is what it is.
d-Day 2 211 eek.. lol
u-Day 3
d-Day 4
u-Day 5
d-Day 6
d-Day 7
u-Day 8
d-Day 9
u-Day 10
d-Day 11
u-Day 12
d-Day 13
d-Day 14

cheers all!! Deb
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  Snow White Wed Jan 30, 2013 5:12 am

Ok, friend here's an idea: the Biggest Loser does this 4321 plan...what if you translate that to bites it would be:

4 bites fruits/vegetables
3 bites protein
2 bites whole grain carbs
1 bite "extra" (fat, butter, sour cream, dessert, chips, whatever)

That would be a 10 bite meal for lunch & dinner (or even also breakfast) for your up day. What do you think????
Snow White
Snow White

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella Wed Jan 30, 2013 5:21 pm

Sounds interesting..I like it!!!

Today is a down day.. 5 bites day.. tummy hates me.. lol Shocked ..

So do not want to WI.. am going to try not to for a good week.. its stressing me out.. making me feel out of control again.. just want to live eating when I am hungry and not when I am not.. 5 bite way

So today is just a good old 5 bite day... down day ..lol

Have a super day all!! cheers cheers cheers

Update

today is going better tummy is good.. no pain.. yay... I have eaten half of my 5 bite sandwich.. 3 bites.. half a sandwich is about 6 bites for me.. I just eat it instead of worring Im a bite over. I have eaten only half of it thus fare and am putting the other half aside till I am very hungry again.. this will allow me to digest slowly Yay..

B) tea
L) half a ham sandwiche 5 bites
D) pizza 5 bites

K.. back to work I go.. Yay.. cheers all!! cheers
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella Thu Jan 31, 2013 5:51 pm

Hi all,

Its a funny day today.. My daughter has her teachers talk today... I am just having a cup of tea before jumping into a shower.. work has to wait today. I have been so hungry and having massive headaches.. I just can not stay at the 5 bites so I am keeping it low carb so I do not gain weight if I have to eat.. My dr is always disapointed with me as I am not to eat any grains.. sugar and NO juice.. its bring out the gout.. eeek.. I am frustrated that my body seams to change its mind often about what I can and cannot eat.. I have eaten wheat with meds and all seamed good.. then whamooo.. pain.. oh dear.. I have come to realize that I am binging sugar and grains and not meat or veggies.. I can, but not always binge on fruit but not always.. Last week when I finally got it all I was sooooooooo happy and ready to do the 5 bite low carb..but could not do it.. I ate sandwiches.. waffels.. oh my.. so as you might of guessed I went into pain.. this then landed on a potatoe chip binging uuuugh. Sorry for blabbing but Im a bit frustrated today.. eeek..

B) tea at 8 with a egg to fallow at 10:00am
L) left over tuna salad
D) salmon with broccoli

Alright all.. sorry for venting.. Cheers!
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella Fri Feb 01, 2013 11:49 pm

Hi all,

Today I am much better.. no more venting.. lol

Work is steady so much to do.. the book is now on amazon, barnes and noble and selling.. wow.. so fast...we have many orders for large libraries .. all seams to be going great!

B) well more like brunch.,, cottage cheese with strawberries so delish
L) very late again.. chefs type salad
D) scrambled eggs and ham

I hope you are all having a super day and staying on what ever plan works for you. Happy Friday!!
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  Snow White Sat Feb 02, 2013 11:54 pm

How is your weight going? Are you still trying up and down days?

I just could not stick with the low carb 5 bites...I think it's a great jump start, but not for the long haul.

Glad to hear the news about the book! Way to go! cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

I will be back on plan on Monday, after the Super Bowl! pig I've had a rough couple of days in my personal life this week and just really turned to food to deal with it. Everything's really fine, sometimes you get rolling on a pity party and that's what I did this week. I'll be picking myself back up on Monday and forging on like the mighty warriors that I know we truly are!!!!! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Snow White
Snow White

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella Sun Feb 03, 2013 5:45 am

Poor you love.. sorry you have had a challenge week... Im so happy you are planning to get right back at it Monday.. Me too.. I did great all week.. 2.3 down.. but now I want tomorrow off.. and I just finished off some german chocolate.. lol I am good with the calorie shifting thing.. I really think it will work.. we will see Very Happy

Wish all of you that are watching the Super Bowl to have super time!!! cheers cheers cheers

Ciao for now!!
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella Tue Feb 05, 2013 3:37 am

Alright I am back and ready to re-challenge myself.. I will start first thing tomorrow and drag my self through the first 3 days of pain..lol.. SO WORTH IT!!!!!! Twisted Evil I weighed myself yesterday to see I lost all the ground I had gained.. I am up at 211.. maybe 212 tomorrow as I kind had a chocolate moment.. planning for it to be my last for a long time!! Exclamation So I will post my stats first thing in the morning.. cheers

Be the best you can be!! flower Happy Monday

Debbie
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  Challenger Tue Feb 05, 2013 1:40 pm

Hi Debbie,

I just wanted to drop by and cheer you on! I'm sorry to hear about your condition. I haven't come across it before but it sounds very frustrating. You are doing so well to persevere to find a solution that works for you.

Keep up the good work and keep checking in, I know it's early days for me but I'm finding it really helpful to check in here often!

Hugs to you xxx
Challenger
Challenger

Back to top Go down

Post  Dmac Tue Feb 05, 2013 2:30 pm

Glad to see you back on plan are you going to do 5 n 5 or something different d don't worry about the set back just push forward and your new pic looking good
Dmac
Dmac

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella Tue Feb 05, 2013 6:10 pm

Dmac.. ahhh thank you.. 5 n 5 all the way.. kicking and screaming...lol I am glad you are posting more often too.

Challenger.. Welcome it is really nice of you to say hello and encourage me.. thank you so much.. have great on plan day.. how many days have you been on this plan?

Alright the not so much loved WI.. 210.9.. lol.. still 211 lol.. but hey that chocolate did not count.. it was free bee..hee hee

Day 1 Like a Star @ heaven 210.9

Exercise 60 mins walking..this is a free bee also.. I walk my daughter to and from school.. we took 2 months off due to really cold temps and Ice.. but its getting sunny and warmer so we are walking again. Very Happy

Food
B) nothing
mid morning tea
L)wasa crisp bread with peanut butter and jam 5b
D)ham, potatoes and carrots 5b

It is 10am my time and the one thing I find hard is that I am at home.. I work from home so I can eat when every I wish..eeek.. that is the problem I always wish..so I am thinking I need to have some fire under my butt affraid I am going to try again to do a challenge.. I have never made it through 1.. but I really want to try until I do.. If anyone is in for this you will find a new post in the Challenge area..Cheers all!!

Have a great Tuesday!!
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  Challenger Tue Feb 05, 2013 7:18 pm

Hi again Debbie

I am very happy to give and receive support! I really like your challenge idea. How often do you weigh in? I'm trying not to weigh every day... Well I only started this plan 3 days ago so maybe my challenge should be just to stick around till the end of the month!

Hope you're doing well today, I know it's hard to resist temptation when working from home but you can do it! STAY STRONG :-)

Challenger x
Challenger
Challenger

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella Wed Feb 06, 2013 1:44 am

Thank you again.. I plan to WI once a week, every tuesday for me.. this way I can tell how well it is working for me..You can WI when every you like.. at the end of the month is totally fine.. you can post daily if you wish on the challenge to see if you had a off or on day.. I will post something about that in the next minute.. this helps people not have to explain a day they had that was not so great.. I ended up eating a bit to much a dinner so my day was not perfect.. My plan has always been 5 bites lunch, 5 bites dinner and 5 bites anytime I need it.. kinda allow for a bite her and there when I get to hungry.. I love this plan though.. its the best one out there!!
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella Wed Feb 06, 2013 7:33 pm

Hi all,

Its 11:30 and I can happy to say I am not hungry.. not at all.. funny.. I had a tea at 8:00am with a little milk in it.. but nothing else.. I think my body is getting used to this now.. wow!!!

My plan today

B) tea
L) mini cheese omlete on toast 5b
D) my take on meatball sandwich slider 5b

I am hoping this this new non hungry me might be ok with skipping the other 5 I normaly have.. hmmmm maybe

Tonight when my day is done with the food I will post on the challenge if I made a full on plan day

Have a great day all!!
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  thins-in Thu Feb 07, 2013 10:02 am

hey ellabella,

how surreal and cool is that feeling when you realise maybe just maybe your body might finally be giving in to what you wanna do Smile Now we just have to stay more stubborn then our bodies hahaha Wink

i also think i am going to join in the challenge! Smile might head over now and take a peek!!

xx
thins-in
thins-in

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella Thu Feb 07, 2013 6:25 pm

Great!!! You are so correct!!! Have a super day!

I just got in from running some errands and am hungry but having a coke zero to fill me with bubbles.. lol.. I really want to make it to lunch for my loving protien rich meal.. Hope you are all doing fab today cheers

B) tea
L) thick ham sandwich 5 bites
D) baked ziti.. very meaty.. 5 bites

That's the plan.. Im gonna do my very best to stick to it!!! Yay.. Day 3 going to be the best day yet.

I weighed myself this morning.. just had to and I am down 2lb from from the 5.. 211 now 209.. wahoo.. this diet really works.. at 1lb a day this will be a fab month..lol

Happy Thursday all!
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  Dmac Fri Feb 08, 2013 1:57 am

Great job Debbie your doing fabulous Smile
Dmac
Dmac

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella Fri Feb 08, 2013 2:50 am

Thank you so much Dmac.. You too..

well I kinda went nuts on dinner and now feel soooooooooooooooooooo full.. that is a good thing.. I sure do not like feeling this way...lol

k.. so no more watching tv and eating!!! when I watch tv I eat! So hmmmm maybe I should throw out my tv... lol Oh I think my daughter would not love me for that Shocked Smile

I am happy to get back on plan tomorrow.. feeling good.. just no more tv.. lol
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum