5 Bite Diet Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Well here I go!

+23
Arula
Alexis2012
Mrs5BD
120-4life
thins-in
Challenger
Slimw5bd
username
Jojovera
Wuzzy
Yuki526
Dmac
spryng
Pookykat
16Again
HEAVEN
kimikat3
insanity
Maernet
mommieof2
Kaliopikat
Snow White
ElleBella
27 posters

Page 11 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next

Go down

Well here I go! - Page 11 Empty Re: Well here I go!

Post  ElleBella Thu Oct 11, 2012 2:05 am

You and I have much in common.. I just came back from Hainan china, 2years back.. from Japan 3 yrs back and lived in Germany for 11 almost 12 years.. I am orig from Vancouver BC.. but have traveled on and off for the last 20 years.. Now I am back to Canada but will travel soon for book signing throughout the USA.. Yay fun.. When are you planning to come home?

:twisted: Yes food was very intising..lol
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella Thu Oct 11, 2012 2:29 am

Well today I blew it.. I had planned to eat well but I went nuts on junk food.. feel aweful now.. anyways.. bad yucky food day.. but I have a new plan I did not even think about before..lol Back 6 months ago I wanted to try this diet called the roca labs formula.. I ordered it and tried it for a week.. at this time my dr said I could not do it as I was not able to eat at that time.. so no fiber was not aloud at.. so I put it away.. my husband then came and over the summer when I was feeling better I ate normal food.. then as you all know I became ill again.. my digestive health has now been linked to my liver.. anyways I forgot about the stuff until this morning when I found it all packed up in a box.. ( I was looking for a box to shift something in).. anyways.. so this stuff make you full and has no calories .. its just a very thick fiber that as long as you feed it water keeps you full.. shrinks your stomache and at the end of the day slowly gets digested.. so new plan!

Tomorrow I will take this formula for breakfast.. along with my morning tea, I will then eat 5 bites breakfast and 5 dinner with feeling full.. Yay.. I will let you all know how it goes for sure..

Yay I might have found my way.. but after my junky food today it will be a nice change..lol

Cheers all!
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  Dmac Thu Oct 11, 2012 2:47 am

Ya let us know for sure would like to know
Dmac
Dmac

Back to top Go down

Post  Yuki526 Thu Oct 11, 2012 10:01 am

ElleBella wrote:You and I have much in common.. I just came back from Hainan china, 2years back.. from Japan 3 yrs back and lived in Germany for 11 almost 12 years.. I am orig from Vancouver BC.. but have traveled on and off for the last 20 years.. Now I am back to Canada but will travel soon for book signing throughout the USA.. Yay fun.. When are you planning to come home?

:twisted: Yes food was very intising..lol

Wow you've been around the world! I only do it because of some project to do some concerts abroad Razz

Good luck on your plan. I am looking forward for the results Very Happy
Yuki526
Yuki526

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella Thu Oct 11, 2012 5:30 pm

That sounds great too.. busy you!

I called my dr to confirm it is ok to have the fiber suppliment as a filler.. He said NO.. he said he would rather I eat small portions of food 3 times daily to aid in digestion not stop my self up.. so roca labs will have to be put back in the box.. lol

I am on plan so fare..lol

B) tea and 5 spoons of yogurt
L) 10 bites hamburger.. about half of it
D) 7-8 bites tuna melt

I am still working on keeping my bites to 30 or less a day!!

Have a great day!!
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  Yuki526 Thu Oct 11, 2012 6:16 pm

Awww, what a bummer Laughing I guess we gotta listen to the doc Razz
Yuki526
Yuki526

Back to top Go down

Post  Dmac Thu Oct 11, 2012 6:30 pm

Ether u take small bites or that's a big hamburger or maybe I take big one's I'm eating a 1/2 a hamburger in 5 bites but way to go Very Happy
Dmac
Dmac

Back to top Go down

Post  Snow White Sat Oct 13, 2012 5:58 pm

Sounds like you have been doing great! I'm proud of you for sticking with this! I know it's hard and especially with your health issues! Hang in there Sweetie! : ))))) Book signing???? Do tell us more!!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Snow White
Snow White

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella Sun Oct 14, 2012 8:34 pm

Thank you all.. Im sorry Ive been a bit away the past few days.. I am on plan still.. but dropping down to 5 bites lunch and dinner now.. i am hoping the next 3 days goes well for me..

My girlfriend and I own a small Production company and at this moment we are marketing a new Author from Boston.. The name of the book is The Fifteen Houses.. It will be ready for selling very soon.. next few weeks.. if any of you want a look at our website and have a little read feel free.. its still under construction but getting better everyday.. address www.thefifteenhouses.com the first book is the start of a 15 book run.. shoudl be fun.. My partner and I have purchased all the rights to the book and any future book so its a good start to our small company..

If any of you chose to purchase a book.. please go to contact sheet and fill it out. when the time come we will notifiy you and if you wish you can buy one.. If you don't see me on lots it is because I work day in and day out to get all done for this.. its great fun.

Food today
Breakfast .. nothing but tea
Lunch.. 5 bites crackers with cheese and meet atop
dinner.. tuna melt 5 bites..

Its just coming up 1:30 and I still have not eaten.. my hope is to push it till 3 so I can have dinner much later around 7 or 8..

Alright all have a super day!!

ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  spryng Mon Oct 15, 2012 12:55 pm

that is so exciting! I myself am part of several book clubs and do tons of reviews because of it so your job sounds like heaven to me lol I love everything to do with the literary world Smile
Sounds like you are doing wonderful on plan! keep up the great work!
spryng
spryng

Back to top Go down

Post  Yuki526 Mon Oct 15, 2012 2:36 pm

That such a cool thing to do!
Yuki526
Yuki526

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella Tue Oct 16, 2012 12:00 am

spryng, Thank you so much.. sounds like what you do is great also.. I love that I can be my own boss and really do as I wish to do.. fun but demanding.. lol I am on plan but having headache today.. when I go deep into ketosis I get all crazy.. lol

Yuki526.. Thank you girl.. Laughing

today I was put on wheat bread.. bad idea have been sick all day.. yuck I hate grains.. I really should give them up!!

today's food

B) 10 bites egg on toast
L) nothing.. was not hungry.. toast got tummy very upset eeek
D) mexican dish.. 10 bites

Alright I am off to work again.. Have a fab day all!!
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  Snow White Tue Oct 16, 2012 2:43 am

Thanks for sharing that...the website is really cool!

You sound like you are doing great on the diet...your bites sound yummy, too! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Snow White
Snow White

Back to top Go down

Post  Yuki526 Tue Oct 16, 2012 3:13 am

So I googled Okinagan because I have never been there Laughing Would love to go to BC someday. Looks like a nice place to visit Very Happy Anyway, you are doing great with your bites. The funny thing is I don't think I will be full without rice or bread or noodles. Gotta have some carbs to fill me up. But I do know how it feels to be sick like bloating and other stomach issues. I have them when I had too much fat intake. "Too much" is actually a recommended inatke by Paleo cult Laughing
Yuki526
Yuki526

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella Wed Oct 17, 2012 2:51 am

thank you so much Snow.. its a work in progress.. Yay.. I am doing ok.. today at my clinic they told me to avoid all grains for 30 days to see if I feel any better so I will do that..

Yuki526.. Yup when I get a visitor they all say they wish they could live here.. It is a great location.. I will miss my rice and bread. but my tummy will not.. lol. good luck with yours dear girl.. I am 44 and in my 20's I could eat anything.. lol.. not no more... Cheers!

Today is a good day.. food wise I ate snickers for both meals as I was just to busy with work to make a meal..

yay for not being hungry yet.. its 7:22 so hopefully I will get into bed early enough to stop the hunger..

I started back a my workout routine.. 60 min body pump, and 60 mins dance alternating days.. lets get this weight off.. I have a huge launch Party coming up.. 2 of them actually.. so I need to be back in my cute dresses.. Yay

Have a super duper rest of your day left..Deb
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  Yuki526 Wed Oct 17, 2012 9:48 am

I can't seem to like snickers Sad I love me some white chocolate though Very Happy Good luck on the 30 days with no grains Smile
Yuki526
Yuki526

Back to top Go down

Post  Snow White Thu Oct 18, 2012 2:03 am

I'm with you on avoiding grains...they just make me gain, gain, gain. I seem to be doing better w/ proteins and veggies...although I have been eating a little cereal this week so maybe it's just like bread, pasta, and crackers that kill my weight loss. Good luck, Debbie. I hope you start really feeling better and start losing really big with your 30 days with no grains.
Snow White
Snow White

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella Sat Oct 20, 2012 7:55 pm

thank you honey.. so fare its going great.. I have desided to go one step further and go back to a low carb lifestyle by dropping sugar also.. I gain and get sick when I eat grains.. I was back to 206.9 wednesday.. but as of this am I am 203.7.. nice how fast dropping sugar helps.. I am actually allegric to the stuff so its all good when I drop it..Just have that raging headache affraid from going into ketosis.. all part of it.

Yuki526.. thx I am really exctited to see what 30 days will bring.. yay.. white chocolate is great but lack protien.. but yummm

Today Im asking for a bit of help all.. Can you all go to my website(www.thefifteenhouses.com), and go to connect with Jeanne and reply to her blog.. there is instrutions on how to on the blog.. Thank you all if you can do that.. we are starting to get the buzz going for the Author.. Yay bounce

As I am now on a low carb diet again.. I am not concerned with my bites.. I will lose not eating grains and sugar for sure.. I know the first days are water loss but they are fun to watch.. with all the working out I have planned the weight is sure to shift.

todays food
B) nothing.. was not hungry
L) frittata with tea
D) grilled chicken with veggie

Wishing you all a wonderful weekend
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  Snow White Mon Oct 22, 2012 11:39 pm

Hope you're doing well...I totally blew this weekend! : ((( I'm with you on giving up the grains, they are so terrible! I had egg salad for lunch today and I feel better this afternoon.
Snow White
Snow White

Back to top Go down

Post  mommieof2 Thu Oct 25, 2012 11:45 am

Debbie,

Sounds like you've been busy to. How exciting about the book you are publishing with your partner, I will take a look at the website soon. I have not read back but I hope your health has been well since I last checked. I am also cutting sugar out of my daily food, well that's just sugary stuff not my breads and stuff. We have also started eating gluten free stuff just for the heck of it. I hope your and your family are well.. How's your car, still loving it?
mommieof2
mommieof2

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella Thu Oct 25, 2012 8:29 pm

Hello Mommyof2.. missed you girl.. thank you for message... bounce No I am not being good lol..

No worries Snow.. I have been so bad too.. not low carb at all.. oh dear.. did well for all about 2 days.. Sad

So this is it for me.. I just found out that I have to be to goal by no later than March!!!! That is only 5 months.. how long does he say you can lose a month?

I am starting back on plan tomorrow am. I am so sure that I can do this as we all can.. I am making a challenge for myself of 30 days.. today I will eat lean to prepare my body for the sudden change..

Lets hope I can finally kick it all Twisted Evil !!

Cheers!!!
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  Dmac Thu Oct 25, 2012 8:55 pm

Why by march? Just wondering
Dmac
Dmac

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella Thu Oct 25, 2012 9:02 pm

No worries.. but because I am putting on the first leg of the book tour and want to rock it in a outfit!!..lol..
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella Fri Oct 26, 2012 4:30 pm

Good day all,

I WI at 204.7.. Day 1,,, will WI once a week..

I am so happy it is friday..the weekend cheers .. I am getting better at geting my work done during the week so i can enjoy my weekends off.. Yay bounce bounce bounce I wish you a wonderful weekend Very Happy
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  Dmac Sat Oct 27, 2012 1:26 pm

My wife is in the middle of self publishing her first book right now
Dmac
Dmac

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum