5 Bite Diet Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Well here I go!

+23
Arula
Alexis2012
Mrs5BD
120-4life
thins-in
Challenger
Slimw5bd
username
Jojovera
Wuzzy
Yuki526
Dmac
spryng
Pookykat
16Again
HEAVEN
kimikat3
insanity
Maernet
mommieof2
Kaliopikat
Snow White
ElleBella
27 posters

Page 32 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next

Go down

Well here I go! - Page 32 Empty Re: Well here I go!

Post  ElleBella Mon Jul 01, 2013 3:02 pm

Hi all,

It's Canada day today. It's going to be so hot also eeeek. We have decided to stay local and just enjoy all we can.

I've just gotten up and am going to have a bull off fruit with a tea. Cheers
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  Snow White Tue Jul 02, 2013 3:31 am

I hope you had a lovely Canada Day! : )))))))))

I think your plan sounds great. Is your husband here to stay or will he need to leave for work again? Have you been cooking for him or are you eating out a lot? Having a man around to cook for can sometimes be challenging for weight loss. I made a cake for my husband's birthday today and I had some peach sorbet...that took self control! Also, when we went to Red Lobster, they have these cheddar biscuits...very, very hard to resist but I did it!!!!!!! Major triumph for me on this Starch Solution diet!!!!!

I hope you are doing well! Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool 
Snow White
Snow White

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella Tue Jul 02, 2013 4:58 pm

Wow you did so great. Happy Birthday to your husband love. We stayed home yesterday as it got so hot we could no go to any function. Eeeek. We decided to clear out the garage as it was in the shade. I ended up getting heat stroke and was in bed by 9 lol. It was a fun day but smoking hot.. I think I might have a cold coming on. Or it my be a allergic reaction to the fresh baked bread I made and had lol. Not sure really. Will know by tomorrow if this is a true cold. Great on the last few days of my hubby being home. I'm pretty sure it's the wheat lol. Oh how I love it. Oh how it hates me lol

I will steer clear from it today lol...we are doing some mommy shopping today. I need a sil pad along with a few other kitchen items. New runners maybe some new clothes. Lol. We will see.. Today's heat will be in the 100's again so staying in air conditioning is the best choice. Lol.

I'm with you snow on the not eating breakfast. Eating when I'm hungry only has been a super thing. Yay

B) tea and loads of water. Hydration today is much needed..lol
L) Carl's junior gf buger 1/2. It's a monster lol
D) gf chicken Mexican meal 1/2 portion
Desert grilled apples with ice cream.

I'm eating well but cutting all my portions in half. Yumm

K off to shower. Cheers. Xoxoxoxo:flower: flower flower 
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  smhsince91 Tue Jul 02, 2013 8:26 pm

Sounds like you are doing great! I have also been trying to do the same as you. Keep up the good work and those pounds should start melting off Smile
smhsince91
smhsince91

Back to top Go down

Post  Snow White Wed Jul 03, 2013 1:59 am

Sounds like you're doing great! Not much you can do when it's sooooooooo hot! Sorry to hear that your husband is heading out soon. That must be so hard for you. You are so strong! Enjoy every minute you have. Nina must be overjoyed when he is home!

Keep on going, girlie! You are doing great!!! Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow 
Snow White
Snow White

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella Wed Jul 03, 2013 7:13 am

smhsince91.. Thank you so much.. you are going to do great also we all have around the same amount of weight we wish to shift.. bounce bounce bounce 

Snow.. I wish I was strong.. I am not.. but I understand why we must live like this right now... He has been trying to move here for the past 2 years, but work is never ending.. he will be heading back to Sumatra for a few months and then home to our German home. He has our local company to get moving into new level with Sonics .. he will bring the company to here in Kelowna.. at the moment we have a lawyer working on the how 2's .. He will also be coming for visits every few months.. instead of 6 months.. those days are in the past now.. good thing it was getting really hard to handle..lol.. Nina is in complete joy.. she is loving having daddy home and is so happy to know he will be back in just a few months. Thank you for asking love.. we are getting a bit sad that he has to depart this coming weekend.. but hey.. I have work to get back to .. I have a full plate of work to head back to.. busy bee me sunny 

I am eating as planned.. only when I am hungry and cutting it all in half.. by next week I will be doing the same but cutting the half into half again.. this will bring me even closer to the true plan so that when I do reach close to my goal I hope that going full out 10 bites a day.. Yay..

K... its well into the midnight now and I have to be up around 7 so I am going to put the computer to bed and get sleeping:sleep: Sleep Sleep 

Have a super Wednesday all.. xoxox
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  Snow White Wed Jul 03, 2013 6:26 pm

Your husband visiting every few months will be much better for both of you...I'm really glad for you about that! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy 
Your plan sounds great and I can't wait to see how much you will lose! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil 
Snow White
Snow White

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:38 pm

Me too lol I have been making new plans again about what to do best. When I am working its no problem to not have anything till 1-2 pm. If I could I would do the 5 bite plan but I always get to dinner and eat a full meal..one girl on another form has a boiled egg for breakfast. Then eats 5 bites at lunch and dinner. She always has a protein rich meal and if she does not she eats way more. We all know this but we don't stick to it. If I eat 5bites chilli I'm full for hours. But not if I eat pasta.lol. I do like my plan of smaller portions but as Dr Lewis says. It's better to get it done in weeks not months. I have finally decided to order his book. Maybe it's the push I need to just stick to it. If I could really just drop 60 lbs in 2-3 months I have to figure this out. It's making me nuts all around lol:shock: 

Today I put on my pants and they were lose. This is great!

B) tea
L) lentil soup/bread and a small pudding ( all homemade)
D) pizza also homemade yum

I am so in a relax state on my balcony right now. Could even take a nap. My husband and daughter are out have a little time together. So sweet. For now all I wish you a great day...xo
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella Thu Jul 04, 2013 7:31 pm

Hi all, Happy 4th to all that are over the boarder.. I wish you all a wonderful day!!!Very Happy 

Its another hot day eeek.. many people are on the beach scorching.. eeek:evil:  Not me.. hate the hot heat.. normal heat I can handle.. but not this extreme heat.. I count down to fall every year..lol only 8 more weeks.. lol

Today I am working .. even though I am on holidays. just have to get some things done.. its a relaxing thing though.. lol

I did not WI.. did not want to.. I am no longer going to do what I do not wish to do.. lol

B) nothing.. tea later by noon
L) peanut butter open faced sandwich
D) left overs.. many in the fridge..lol

I am planning on this being a light food day.. I ordered the book and going to read it when it come next week. I did not want to purchase the book as I assumed I did not need it.. but now I am thinking it might have been part of reason I have not been able to stick to it.. we will see.. 6-8 days delivery.. My hubby leaves in 3 days.. pretty sad around here.. we are trying to be happy campers but the stress is showing.. eeek

K.. I am off to bake off another loaf of bread for my family.. cheers all..xoxoxxo
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  Snow White Sat Jul 06, 2013 1:16 am

I'm really feeling for you right now! Enjoy your time together and don't worry about this for now. The book is great...very informative!

love & hugs to you precious lady I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you 
Snow White
Snow White

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella Sat Jul 06, 2013 3:24 am

Thank you so much Beautiful. You are so wonderful to me!!!! I wi today at 206. I'm so happy I have not gained with my husband being here. Yay!

B) tea
L) grilled salmon salad
D) chicken sandwich and fries

We had a great day out. We are home full and tired. Lol. We walked a lot also. That was a good thing. I'm really looking forward to the book and finding my kick in the butt lol

K. Movie night just starting. Have a great night all. Xoxo
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella Sat Jul 06, 2013 4:36 pm

Hi all,

K.. getting sad.. lol.. my man is on his way tomorrow.. he is still in bed..pale  Alright it sucks.. but its how it is.. so onward to weight loss come Monday.

The book will be here soon so in the mean time I will stick to a 600-800 calorie diet to keep it low.. the small portions should start to shrink my stomach fast.. 3-5 lbs a week depending how strict I get.. Yay

I can not tell you what todays food is going to be.. I have not idea.. I am not cooking today or tomorrow.. yay

Monday I will WI and get on plan.. 600-800.. weight is coming off no matter what!!!

Hope you are all having a super duper weekend.. cheers!!
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella Sun Jul 07, 2013 5:41 pm

Well today is the day.. Ingo is leaving in a few hours. My girlfriend just informed me they are moving to saskatchewan on Friday. Uggggh. Really a sucky week. I will be back to work tomorrow so being able to spend time with her has its challenges. This is going to be a very hard week. Sad

Nina is all messed up poor thing. K. Time to get cheering all up. Lol

I Wi this morning and I was up 207 1lb up. Lol

I wish all a great day. Have a fun Sunday!!! Yay
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  Snow White Mon Jul 08, 2013 4:25 am

Debbie, I am here for you. Love you so much! Your situation is sooooooooo hard and you are sooooooooo strong! What an example you are for Nina! True love knows no boundaries! : ))))

I looked up the city where you live on google maps....it looks like you are just north or Washington state in the U.S. Is that correct? I saw some pictures and it looks gorgeous. My husband asked if it rains a lot there like it does in Seattle, Washington. We are in Bartlett, Tennessee which is a suburb of Memphis....The deep South, girl! : ))))))
Snow White
Snow White

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella Mon Jul 08, 2013 6:34 pm

Thank you so much Beautiful.. right back at you ..love and will always support you too.. xoxox

It rain very rarely here  in Kelowna.. we are in the middle of the Rockies and are on the desert side of things.. we get super dry and hot here in the summer and cool to cold in the winter.. we stay moderate in spring and fall.. the winter is snowy to about a foot in full.. we get sunshine all year around. We do get rain but mostly in the early spring.. not much any other time.. we have not had any rain for more than 10 days.. and are not having any in the forecast for the next 10 days.. we had a rather wet spring this year .. way more than normal though.. wow ... it was wet. Great for the farmers.. we are having a great bounty of cherries, peas and berries.. yum.. many lettuces.. Yay.. coming up peaches ..yum Kelowna is so much like a desert we have all the desert animal along with the Forest animals.. bears with scorpions..  lol..

I looked up your location also love.. wow it sure is pretty .. wow.. I just love living in North America.. if you like you can look at my second home in Germany .. we are located right near here in a small village..  http://hunsrueck-naheland.vg-rhaunen.de/index.php?La=1&NavID=2163.36&object=med|2163.148.1.g      We have a new more modern house at the edge of the town.. most of what you see in the fields my husbands family owns.. its very beautiful and peaceful. Great place to retire.. but not good for kids.. the school is more than a hour on the bus and there is little to do there.. that is why we chose to come back to Canada to raise Nina.. we are buying a house in the next 12 months we think.. if we find the right place.. and then we are going to live 6 month here and 6 months in Germany once Nina is done school. Just another 10 years or so..lol

Today I am back to work.. its a slow start up as its just catch up with all I have missed.. I am just getting ready to make lunch.. get some energy in me.. I am very hungry today. lol

I wi this morning at 205.9 scale back up and running.. hubby fixed it.. so I am down 1.1 lb.. I ate well yesterday.  

B) tea with 1 cup Reiner cherries 90 calories
L) left over veggies chili  200 calories
sn) 1 cup blueberries 65 calories
D) egg with 2 slices bacon 160 calories
sn) apple 50 calories

That brings me to 556 calories.. great just under 600.. I wish to stay between 600-800 calories.. this a good day of food.. I am hungry now so I just might have to change breakfast tomorrow to be a bit more protein rich.. lol

Every one have a super duper day.. cheers: cheers:

Update I have eaten my chili and when I was done I was still feeling hungry.. I decided to drink some water and get to some house work as my work day is done.. I am now at 2 and not hungry.. we ate at 12 so this is great.. at 3 I plan a cup of herbal tea with blueberries.. this should hold me to dinner at 5pm.. eating on plan has already made me feel so much better. I think I can manage 600 calories and that is the 5 bite diet.. just in calories instead of bites.. yay.. I also think eating the fruit is keeping my sugars up but all natural.. k.. I will update one more time tonight to see if I do make it without to much hunger.. yay
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  Snow White Tue Jul 09, 2013 2:23 am

Great job on your weight loss!
I will definitely check out your link to your Germany home.

You are eating so clean...awesome!

Keep going girl, you can do it!!!!! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

I checked it out! Your homeland in Germany is gorgeous! I love walking and hiking and looked like so much fun! Cool Cool Cool Cool 
Snow White
Snow White

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella Tue Jul 09, 2013 2:54 am

Ahhh.. thank you love.. it was so beautiful there just as it is here.. I hiked all over the place and lost 60lbs in 3 months.. was so fast and all I did was hike every day for 45 min.. no change to my diet.. lol.. maybe I should do that again.. lol.. I ate breakfast, lunch and dinner my snacks where fruit.. my night snack was chips or popcorn.. was great.. could really eat what I wanted .. hmmm making me think now.. lol

Maybe I should give that ago again.. wow I loved it when I got in shape..my legs got so strong from hiking the hills as did my lungs.. hmmm You struck a cord love.. hee hee.. hmmm

I did not stick to plan..my girlfriend came over .. we all went to dinner.. I had spaghetti.. and dessert .. maybe tomorrow morning I should go for a hike.. eeek..

Cheers all.. Happy Monday
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella Tue Jul 09, 2013 6:16 pm

Hi all,

Day 1 207
Day 2 205.9
Day 3 205.4 Getting there

B) blueberries with milk and tea
sn) if hungry more fruit
L) chicken noodle soup
sn) carrot/apple salad
D) sliced Potato in a butter and cheese sauce (French.. filling)

This day works out to just under 600 so if I really need more I can just have some fruit.. Yay

My little one is in bed sick with a tummy bug.. I am working all day today.. and night.. much to catch up on, so while she is sick I will just work away.

Happy Tuesday all!!!
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  Snow White Wed Jul 10, 2013 2:30 am

The weight is coming down, girlie! bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce 
Your meals looked fabulous today! Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation 

I am at all day workshops today, Wed., & Thurs. so I won't be posting a lot, but I will check in every day.

I am soooooooooooo proud of you! Keep on going! Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow 

Is your husband still with you?
Snow White
Snow White

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella Wed Jul 10, 2013 2:39 am

Thank you so my Pumpkin.. Ingo left Sunday and is now on his way to Sumatra on Friday.. have a super duper time at workshop..xoxoxo
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella Wed Jul 10, 2013 9:01 pm

Hi all,

Its a bit later in the day that I am posting.. I was not so well this morning.. but am doing great now. I so love the idea of this diet but I can never make it past a few days. So I went looking for a better fit for me.. and free..lol .. I have seen this one before but have not given it a go.. it might be a perfect fit for the 5 bite though or 600 cal.. what ever one we fallow.. Its a called the up/down diet.. eat one day down at 500-600 calories and the next a regular no calorie counting day.. but no binging ..just normal eating.. I spent a good amount of time last night researching it and it seams to fit the five bite plan well for those who can not get past the 3rd day.. like me,,. eeek Well its the truth!!Embarassed 

So this is my day one.. I WI at 206 up .6 .. k..? see even on plan you can gain.. lol

Week 1 206 lets see what happens in a week!

Down day 600 cals

B) nothing but tea
L) gf mac n cheese 300 cals
D) not sure but it will not be more than 300
sn.. pickle if I get hungry at only 5 calories.. its a steel

I off to work again.. its just coming up 2pm and my little one is in bed knapping.. she is much better today.. yay

Happy Wednesday all!!

ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  smhsince91 Wed Jul 10, 2013 10:29 pm

Sounds like a great plan!
smhsince91
smhsince91

Back to top Go down

Post  Snow White Wed Jul 10, 2013 11:34 pm

Glad Nina is better!

I am wondering if I should try bite counting on the Starch Solution b/c I am getting pretty stuffed and eating the starch could be an issue slowing my weight loss. Not 5, but maybe 10? I still believe in the vegan way wholeheartedly! I am losing, but this is the same 10 pounds that I have gained and lost over the last year. If I can break through and get into the 180s then I will feel like I have really made some progress.
Snow White
Snow White

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella Thu Jul 11, 2013 3:54 pm

Thank you both ladies. yay

Snow.. I can tell you I could not do it.. I was a vegan for a very long time and eating all the wheat and starch did not allow me to shift that much weight and I ended only losing a bit.. when I really lost is when I ate meat and walked daily.. I was fuller longer and I felt more energized.. one diet does not fit all for sure love.. I know how important this is to you.. I think eating more fruits and veg while away might help and keep the starch only for the morning as its easier to use and not store.... when you eat it you will have a sugar spike.. use it so you wont store it..Yay..

Im just off to take my daughter to her eye apt, food shop and home to work. I did not do to well on the 600 calorie day I was so hungry I ate like mad.. hmmm I just do not think I am cut of for this..lol I am going to eat a normal day today and see how many calories I eat.

B) breakfast sandwich 380
L) not sure will post
D) not sure will post

I have to run.. drop off the dog at the hair dresser.. eeek.. running late. Will come back later to update.. yay
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  Snow White Thu Jul 11, 2013 9:05 pm

I looked up some info about the starch/weight loss on the McDougall site and they suggest eating your veggies first then the starch. I'm going to try that. I have lost 10 pounds...if I can lose 20 more over the next 2 or 3 months I will be a full believer in McDougall's plan. I also have to remember that I have pcos and that can impact my weight loss. Also, I'm not very disciplined with the exercise like I should be.

What kind of dog do you have? I have a sheltie! Razz Razz Razz 
Snow White
Snow White

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum