5 Bite Diet Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The "Git 'Er DONE!!" End-Of-Summer Challenge

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The "Git 'Er DONE!!" End-Of-Summer Challenge - Page 2 Empty Re: The "Git 'Er DONE!!" End-Of-Summer Challenge

Post  mommieof2 Wed Aug 01, 2012 12:28 pm

Hello All,

Marc your doing awesome.. You're moving right down the slope..

Day1 181.4
Day9 180.1

So I've lost 1.3lbs in 9 days very slow going for me. I am fasting though so it's probably thrown my system off for sure...
mommieof2
mommieof2

Back to top Go down

The "Git 'Er DONE!!" End-Of-Summer Challenge - Page 2 Empty Re: The "Git 'Er DONE!!" End-Of-Summer Challenge

Post  ElleBella Wed Aug 01, 2012 7:02 pm

Ok.. Im up, lol.. but of course,. Tom has arrived..lol...

Welcome every one to challenge.. yay

Day 5 203

Cheers all!
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella Wed Aug 01, 2012 9:57 pm

Ok.. I posted this already but it did not post.lol

I am up today as Tom has arrived.. 203 Laughing ..

Keep strong all.. cheers
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  mommieof2 Fri Aug 03, 2012 11:12 am

I've been so busy at work, since I'm leaving in two weeks they are working me like crazy.. I just wanted to say I've hit the 170's yesterday.

Day 1 181.4
Day11 178.8

Yep you read that right 178.8 yay I'm sooooo happy I'm hoping to be a lot less by monday... Hope you all are doing well.
mommieof2
mommieof2

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella Fri Aug 03, 2012 4:55 pm

cheers bounce cheers bounce cheers bounce cheers bounce You Did it.. the 160 are coming now love cheers bounce cheers bounce cheers bounce cheers bounce GREAT JOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yay for you honey.. hard work paid off.. you did it!

I am on my last day before my op.. its not bad.. just in at 6am and out by noon.. onto the sofa to rest a few days..its a pretty simple thing.. Laughing

Stay on plan.. rock it !!
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella Sun Aug 05, 2012 9:33 pm

Hi all.. Were are you all.. hope you are doing well.. Im back from op.. yesterday.. feeling a bit sore but ok.. keep moving forward all.. bounce Get those numbers down Basketball
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2