5 Bite Diet Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Challenger's check-in

+3
120-4life
Snow White
Challenger
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Challenger's check-in - Page 2 Empty Re: Challenger's check-in

Post  ElleBella Mon Feb 11, 2013 9:17 pm

that is the way to do it girl.. I would eat till satisfied also.. would never do the 5 bite thing at a friends houss.. back on the plan straight away does it!!
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  Challenger Tue Feb 12, 2013 8:56 am

Well so much for back on plan! Yesterday was a complete disaster, did ok till the afternoon then got RAVENOUS and went on a massive binge!! Oh dear oh dear. I think the meal at my friends house woke my hunger back up, well after yesterdays performance I will probably be starving today... Well

Anyway I am determined to not let this 'blip' get in my way - I WILL see another loss this week!

Plan for today is a Snickers for lunch and another for dinner. I need to get my stomach back to where it needs to be!!

Have a good day friends xxx
Challenger
Challenger

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella Tue Feb 12, 2013 6:20 pm

Wink Wink Wink .. don't lets those blips get you girl.. Yay for a snickers day.. I love snickers.. lol.. Have a great day!
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  Challenger Tue Feb 12, 2013 10:38 pm

Ok so I KILLED it today! Two snickers bars.... BAM!.....BAM!...and we're done!!!

This is the first day I have truly achieved 5+5, feeling pretty pleased with myself in case you can't tell, haha. I was very busy which I think helped, maybe that's the secret, no time for cravings!

Onwards and downwards! xxx
Challenger
Challenger

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella Wed Feb 13, 2013 5:00 pm

bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce

Yes!!!!!! Celebrate!!!!
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Challenger's check-in - Page 2 Empty Keeping busy is a big help, yes

Post  120-4life Wed Feb 13, 2013 7:56 pm

Hey, Challenger,
You're right-on about keeping busy. It's definitely a big help for re-focusing attention away from food and setting new habits around eating. As Dr. Lewis says, just eat and leave the scene right away after the 5 bites, and you can drop a lb a day. cheers

xx Lucille

120-4life

Back to top Go down

Post  Mrs5BD Thu Feb 14, 2013 3:48 am

Hi Challenger

Wow, great work on eating two snickers and not being hungry. For some reason I can't make the snickers work for me Sad
I wonder if it cos if I'm eating a snickers it usually means I'm cheating on whatever diet I'm supposed to be on, Laughing

I do like your tweaks though, eating ten bites in front of other ppl is so much easier than getting into a conversation that will likely end with them saying "but you'll ruin your metabolism" or words to that effect. To which one should reply "if my metabolism worked perfectly I would be on a frickin' diet!!"

Forever downward!
I love you Carlye
Mrs5BD
Mrs5BD

Back to top Go down

Post  thins-in Thu Feb 14, 2013 9:11 am

yay! so proud of you and your two snickers! you are doing so well i have not had to eat in front of people other than my family just yet (who i can get a way with 5 bites and i the i had a big lunch and trying not to eat so much at night etc excuses) but i can't escape forever in fact have some coming up so it is nice to hear what is working for others Smile how is your weight-loss and alcohol going are you still losing when you have had a few drinks?

have a good night xx
thins-in
thins-in

Back to top Go down

Post  Snow White Sat Feb 16, 2013 10:20 pm

I have a low carb cocktail every night and when I am 5 biting it never has slowed down my weight loss. I never could get into the Snickers either...all that candy just upsets my stomach and I'm supposed to be low carbing b/c of my PCOS, but the Snickers have worked for a lot of people.
Snow White
Snow White

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella Sun Feb 17, 2013 6:52 pm

Snow what is your low carb tipple? I would love to learn that.. as My dr is going to put me back to low carbing.. after surgery.. my list of foods are all white diet food less potatoes, bread, sugar and grains.. lol so funny

Challenger.. I would love to do the snicker thing, but like snow my stomache hates them.. I am allergic to sugar.. it did not stop me though and now I am paying the price.. Razz You are doing just so amazing.. keep up the great work!
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  Snow White Sun Feb 17, 2013 9:12 pm

The low carb cocktail is: vodka, club soda, and a splash of diet Ocean Spray cranberry juice...virtually carb free!
Snow White
Snow White

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella Mon Feb 18, 2013 5:54 pm

Yum!

Hey Challenger how are you doing? Hope you are having a super day! bounce
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  Challenger Mon Feb 25, 2013 9:48 am

Hello lovely friends! I'm still here (just about!). I'm sorry to have gone awol for so long, but I've had some medical issues to deal with which has been rather stressful and not in the least bit fun. Needless to say I have been comfort eating my way through the stress and have regained a couple of pounds (argh!).

Anyway, today is a good day to get back on the 5BD wagon. I have a very quiet few days ahead of me at home so it's an ideal time to get strict again. Hope everyone is keeping well, off to the Challenge thread now to see how you're all doing!

Hugs,
Challenger x
Challenger
Challenger

Back to top Go down

Post  Snow White Mon Feb 25, 2013 10:00 pm

Glad you're back! bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce
Snow White
Snow White

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella Tue Feb 26, 2013 5:06 pm

I hope you health issues are better honey.. eeek.. take care and welcome back!
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2