5 Bite Diet Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Smhsince91's Slim Down!

+2
ElleBella
smhsince91
6 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Smhsince91's Slim Down! - Page 2 Empty DAY 10

Post  smhsince91 Wed May 15, 2013 5:15 pm

Thanks for the advice. I really need to find some low calorie candy or sweets! That would have helped out alot yesterday! I weighed myself today and I was almost the same weight? I think I gained like .6 oz. But usually I don't count the ounces. But to be honest, I'm not doing the 5 bites perfectly. Perhaps it's time to cut down on my food some more. I've been slowly working my way down. At least I didn't gain anything! I just wish I could lose this weight faster. I'm thinking of eating a little more less and also doing some light weight lifting with some cardio. I hate excercising but it would probably help get to my goal faster. My main goal for this week is to get to 168. Let's see if I can do it! Anyways that's it for now.

I'm back on to update. So I did good today. Went fishing with the kids and it kept me busy. Smile

SW:177.6
CW:174.6

Total Loss=3lbs

smhsince91
smhsince91

Back to top Go down

Smhsince91's Slim Down! - Page 2 Empty DAY 11!

Post  smhsince91 Fri May 17, 2013 12:13 am

Today is a boring day. I've done good on my diet so far, but the day isn't over yet! I believe my appetite has changed a little. It seems like the hunger pains don't bother me as much as they used too. What usually gets me is being hungry and bored at the same time! I've been on this diet for almost two weeks and I've learned, I have a lot of bad habits that involve food. No wonder I was slowly gaining weight. But habits are hard to break! Still, I think I've been doing good, certainly alot better than what I used to be. Can't wait till I hit the 160's mark. I've been stuck in the 170's so long, and reaching that first goal will make everything so realistic. I'm going to weigh in on Saturday morning, which will also be day 14 for me. Hopefully the scales are good to me, but I do realize that what the scale shows is how much effort I put into it this week. Guess, I will update later tonight.
smhsince91
smhsince91

Back to top Go down

Smhsince91's Slim Down! - Page 2 Empty Re: Smhsince91's Slim Down!

Post  ElleBella Fri May 17, 2013 4:00 am

You honesty to your self is soooooooooooo amazing.. great job finding out your needs.. Great job all around. bounce
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Smhsince91's Slim Down! - Page 2 Empty DAY 12!

Post  smhsince91 Sat May 18, 2013 12:48 am

So I thought tomorrow would be day 14 for me but it seems I mis-counted. It will actually be day 13. I did have a slip up last night! It was so stupid! I felt so guilty and bad afterwards. I don't know why I just couldn't stop myself. Well anyways I did really good today. I even got in some excercise. Hopefully it will help with the damage I caused. So I'm supposed to weigh in, in the morning. I will not be shocked if I weigh the same because I did mess up yesterday. I just hope I didn't gain. My internet has been messing up alot lately, so if I don't post for a few days, that's the reason. Don't worry, I will still be continuing the diet. What's weird about this diet is, if I mess up, I don't just quit. I try harder. And that's a good thing Smile I guess we all make mistakes. I must learn from it and carry on.

Update: Just wanted to let everyone know that I did good tonight. I decided to try and do the snickers bar, twice a day. But instead of doing a snickers bar, I chose to use a Nutrigrain bar. It has less calories and is probably just a little bit healthier than the snickers bar.
smhsince91
smhsince91

Back to top Go down

Post  Snow White Sat May 18, 2013 8:00 pm

I bet you did great!!! Try to drink some extra water today to flush out the waste from your cheat...you should be fine! Looking forward to your weigh in! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Snow White
Snow White

Back to top Go down

Smhsince91's Slim Down! - Page 2 Empty DAY 12!

Post  smhsince91 Sat May 18, 2013 8:47 pm

Thanks Snow White Smile I've been drinking a bunch of water lately and it does seem to help with everything. I'm doing so good today. I even passed up a chance to eat at Mcdonald's lol that's an accomplishment for me! When I weighed in this morning, I weighed 173lbs. But when I weighed a little bit later it said 172. My weight stayed at 172 until I drank and ate something. So I'm kind of confused. I guess that's why you shouldn't weigh yourself more than once a day. Either way, I'm happy with the results. Even though I'm losing this weight slowly, the point is I'm still losing it! I can't wait to get to my first mini goal. I will be so happy to hit the 160's but I'm kinda aiming to hit 167. That will be a 10 pound weight loss. But I'm excited because that number is getting more and more closer! I guess I'm just gonna say I weighed 173 this morning. And I would like to say that I haven't been doing perfect 5 bites. I had just started eating less. So I think it's pretty good weight loss. But this week I'm trying to do the 5 bites perfect. I think I'm ready Smile I would also like to say that I was using the ounces when I started but I'm not going using the ounces anymore.

SW:177
CW:173

Total Loss: 4lbs!
smhsince91
smhsince91

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella Sun May 19, 2013 4:46 pm

You are doing so great.. maybe the challenge will help you to feel more focused on the 5 bites 2 times a day.. come and join it! I only WI once a day.. AM. is the best.. I do not like to WI peroid!.. but its we all need to see what is happening to stay focused. Smile

What is your favourite food? Its summer now so many vender make our favourite food in smaller bites.. Like greeks food.. they make chicken, and veggies on sticks.. other meats too.. very filling 5 bites and healthy. All kids menus are min compared to ours.. well in Canada they are that is.. but chicken finger with a few fries and diet coke is pretty filling and gives me that junk food fix.. or I just get a good burger and split it with my daughter..that is so great too.. Wraps are super great.. MCD's does a snack wrap that is 5 bites .. the same size of a snickers.. Anyways Im running on now.. summer is so much fun.. yay

Thank you so much for your warm message..xo
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  smhsince91 Sun May 19, 2013 7:57 pm

Yeah summer is awesome! I love summer! My favorite foods are grilled foods. Like grilled cheese burgers and hotdogs at a BBQ. So maybe like you said, I will just split the burger in half. I would love to join the 5 bite challenge. Where do I go to join?? I think it will be very helpful and help me stay focused.
smhsince91
smhsince91

Back to top Go down

Smhsince91's Slim Down! - Page 2 Empty Week 2-Day 1

Post  smhsince91 Sun May 19, 2013 10:00 pm

Today is offically two weeks since I've been on this diet. I haven't been doing it perfectly but I want to get there someday. There is so much information on weight loss and metabolism. And it's all so confusing and conflicting! It's hard to know what to believe. So I hope and pray I will be able to maintain when I get to my goal weight. What I do know is, that I just simply cannont eat 5-6 small meals a day. It drives me nuts and all I think about is calories and food. And it just makes me feel hungier. I don't know, maybe if works for some people but not for me. I guess I have an all or nothing approach. It's like I'm either gonna be stuffing my face or simply eating less and when I want too. I really like this diet and I think it clicks with me. So I hope everything works out when I get to my ultimate goal weight. Today is not over so I will be back on to update later tonight. But so far it's going good.

UPDATE: I did great today. This is probably the best I've done, ever! I ate a nutrigrain bar and maybe about 6-7 bites of an apple. I planned on eating the whole apple but I kinda felt full after a few bites. So I asked myself, if I feel full, then why am I still eating it? So I stopped and put it down. I also think I might have found the perfect sweet craving fix. I've been trying so hard to avoid sweets and fight off cravings. But if I just can't resist anymore, I have found Diet Cream Soda!!! Yummy! It tastes sooo good and sweet with no calories per can. It has a very nice vanilla after taste. It's almost like eating vanilla ice cream but without all the guilt. I like that it's a soda so the fizzy pop will taste sweet and make me feel full as well. It's great. I just have to put it to the test. Hopefully next time I crave sweets, this will do the trick.

Last edited by smhsince91 on Mon May 20, 2013 5:06 am; edited 1 time in total
smhsince91
smhsince91

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella Sun May 19, 2013 11:08 pm

Yay for joining in on the challenge.. You are going to do great when you are at goal.. you will not be as hungry as the former you and you will be able to still eat what you like just in much smaller size.. no counting bites as your stomach will not take more.. you will have to force it.. you are going to do great all the way!! bounce
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  Xxzumbaxx Mon May 20, 2013 12:54 pm

Congrats on the two week mark, thats awesome! Smile

Xxzumbaxx

Back to top Go down

Smhsince91's Slim Down! - Page 2 Empty Week 2-Day 2

Post  smhsince91 Tue May 21, 2013 1:41 am

Thanks, Zumba. I'm really proud of myself for sticking with it for this long. Tomorrow is my morning weigh in. I like to weigh myself every 3 days. Hopefully it's good news. But I did good today. I guess that's it for now. Will update later tonight.
smhsince91
smhsince91

Back to top Go down

Smhsince91's Slim Down! - Page 2 Empty Week 2-Day 3

Post  smhsince91 Tue May 21, 2013 7:26 pm

My weigh in was today but I did cheat last night. It sucks because I always seem to cheat around weigh in day. But my results were still good. I weighed in at 170lbs. I just wish I wouldn't cheat so much. I need to adjust my eating times or maybe I just need to have a stronger willpower!

Update: I did okay today. Not my best and not my worst. I could have done better but for being stressed out all day, I think I done pretty good.

SW:177
CW:170

Total weight loss:7lbs

Last edited by smhsince91 on Wed May 22, 2013 1:30 am; edited 1 time in total
smhsince91
smhsince91

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella Tue May 21, 2013 7:43 pm

When do you eat the most food.. morning, middle or night.. if it is night time that is normal.. get some diet coke and sip it slow.. and go to bed earlier.. read a book.. enjoy a nice long sleep.. these are the things I do.. if the middle I just eat a pickle.. 5 cal and works to stop the hungrer.. Don't be so hard on your self either.. this is a great diet but a hard one at that.. I have been at it for I think almost a year and have been losing the same 5-7 lbs up and down from 208 to 203.. so you see we are not all perfect.. BUT you can do it.. so can I.. its just a head game.. love yourself and just ask yourself what do you really want.. to be here in one year still at it???? Of course not beleive me that sucks..so get on the love your self bus and find your rythm sunshine Very Happy You are well on your way to getting it locked down!!!! bounce bounce bounce

And affraid 7lbs.. eeehhhhh so proud girl.. great job

Have a great day sunny
Debbie
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  smhsince91 Tue May 21, 2013 8:20 pm

Aww thanks, Debbie, That's so sweet and very motivational. I really needed a pep talk Smile I tend to eat or crave more at night. I have four young children. I don't think laying down or taking a nap would be an option for me. But it would really help if I could. I do have pickles and they do seem to help. But I have a huge habit of eating something I shouldn't and then once I do, it's like I messed up so might as well eat everything! I guess I'm just glad I didn't gain anything but I know if I don't cheat, then I would have much faster weight loss. Thank you so much for your reply.It made me feel better and it gave me a boost of willpower. Smile
smhsince91
smhsince91

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella Wed May 22, 2013 2:20 am

You are so welcome love.. Even I needed that pep talk.. I only have one little girl.. and I work from home.. so food is alround me.. I just blew it tonight.. My daughter wanted me to make pasta for dinner.. I love cooking and love that she loves to cook with me.. so I made home made pasta with a cicca sauce and at a full serving .. I did not count a thing.. I also had a pc of garlic bread.. lol.. so I did not cheat so awefully but I still did not stay on plan.. LOL.. so much for motivating.. Wink

Im headed onto week 2 and with you all the way k.. cheers cheers cheers cheers
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Smhsince91's Slim Down! - Page 2 Empty Week 2-Day 4

Post  smhsince91 Wed May 22, 2013 8:02 pm

I think we deserve a cheat day every now and then. If not, I would go crazy lol. Today is going good for me. I've been counting my calories today and think I will continue. Just knowing how many calories I've eaten might make me think twice about snacking. I just wish this weight would drop faster! I'm getting so impatient! I can't wait to break free from the 170's!

Calories:450

Been doing alright today. Ate little more calories than I wanted but still under enough to lose something. Been kind of snacking today. I guess it's because I keep thinking about how much I have to lose. I know 7lbs is good but when I think about the rest I have to lose, it gets kind of depressing. Well anyways, my internet keeps acting up and it gets so frustrating just trying to get online. So if I don't post daily, don't worry I'm still continuing this journey and also I'm still in the race! Smile
smhsince91
smhsince91

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella Thu May 23, 2013 1:44 am

Oh My Gosh!!!!! You are only 1lb away from 169.. come on girl.. let's get you into the 60's fast.. breeze through them on the 150's.. yay bounce bounce bounce bounce
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella Thu May 23, 2013 4:10 pm

How did you do girl.. did you jump into the 160's.. I'm so excited for your Very Happy
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Smhsince91's Slim Down! - Page 2 Empty Week 2-Day 5

Post  smhsince91 Thu May 23, 2013 8:04 pm

Thanks for checking up on me! And I have to admit, I cheated again yesterday!!! I don't know what is wrong with me!!! I'm guessing because it's almost that time of month for me. I turn into a beast lol! I was so close to getting in the 160s, but I blew it Sad I plan to weigh myself in a few hours to see the damage I've done!

Well, I believe I gained about 4lbs!!! I feel terrible! I'm hoping it's all the extra food and water weighing me down. But looks like I got to focus and get control of myself!!! Even though I cheated on my diet, I noticed a huge difference in my appetite and full signals. My problem was the food tasted to good and I didn't want to stop. Me and food have such an unhealthy relationship. Hopefully we can work things out!!!
smhsince91
smhsince91

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella Fri May 24, 2013 3:50 pm

Sad ahhhhh.. you poor thing.. Hugs.. I am sorry you are down.. I love you pick yourself up.. dust yourself off and go back to basics.. YOU CAN DO It!!!! Eat what you love and savour every bite.. bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce

Hugs.. Debbie
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  Xxzumbaxx Sat May 25, 2013 3:08 pm

Hey smh, how are you doing? Smile

Xxzumbaxx

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella Sun May 26, 2013 5:52 pm

Hey darling girl.. are you ok?? Hope so.. god bless
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  smhsince91 Tue May 28, 2013 11:59 pm

Hey everyone! Sorry I haven't been on in lately. Thanks for checking up on me guys. Yeah I'm okay, and I've been doing good. I was very upset about my cheating habits so I decided to try and focus on on my diet. I'm still in the 170's because yesterday I went to a BBQ. I couldn't resist Smile I learned about intermittent fasting (IF) I was very interested in it and am currently trying to do IF and 5 biting. Today is my first day of fasting for 24 hours. Right now I've been fasting for 21 hours, of course most of that was me sleeping lol. I think combining both diets together has really helped me control my appetite. While doing 5 bites I would have to keep adjusting my eating times and it never really helped. I have such an irregular eating schdule. But with IF it just seems easier for me. You are only supposed to do 24 hour fasts twice a week. But I have to say, today has been kind of hard but not to bad. I believe 5 bites helped prepare me. Doing 24 hour fasts cold turkey would have been impossibe for me. So I guess I will update later. I'm not sure if I will keep posting daily. I will post whenever I can.

I weighed in today at 172. But that was also after drinking liquids and around midday. I was also wearing jeans (I usually wear light shorts) And I think I may have been bloated due to my monthly visitor (sorry for to much info lol). Not to make excuses but I'm hoping I'm right and the next time I weigh myself I will be in the 160's.
smhsince91
smhsince91

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella Wed May 29, 2013 1:48 am

Im glad you are finding your way girl.. its so nice to see you back.. Very Happy
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next