5 Bite Diet Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

{ baileydonn's journal }

4 posters

Go down

{ baileydonn's journal } Empty { baileydonn's journal }

Post  baileydonn Mon Oct 14, 2013 6:11 pm

Hi y'all! I just joined the forum today, wanting to give the diet a shot! This will be my journal of my daily weights, food intake, and updates.

A little about me.. I was born in Washington DC but raised completely in Arkansas! I am a Navy/Air Force brat. I am very artsy and love crafts, painting, drawing, playing guitar, singing, baking, and having a good time! I also love anything to do with animals, especially dogs and horses. I am now 20 years young and have been big my entire life. I have always been a happy person, but never had much self esteem due to my weight. I am engaged to my high school sweetheart (also from AR), and recently spent the summer living together in Anchorage, AK! What an experience! However, I am now at my highest weight ever and I am wanting to hit a healthy weight before I turn 21! Kinda like a new beginning.

Oh and I almost forgot!! This is my pride and joy, Luke, the Labrador/Leonberger mix! Cody (my fiance) and I adopted him from our local humane society at 6 weeks old. Big boy (75 lbs) is now almost a year. He had fun in Alaska as well!

{ baileydonn's journal } Luke10

Okay, another thing you guys should know: I NEVER SHUT UP. Lol!

Day 1

Weight: 222.8 lbs
B - Nothing
L - 5 bites of leftover summer pizza (favorite food ever, omg)
D - Planning on 5 bites of ham and cheese on wheat bread.
Liquids - Diet Mt. Dew, Water

I should mention my height is 5'6", and my goal weight is somewhere from 150-160 lbs. I am very large boned, and have never been thin. So my goal weight is an estimate, because I have no clue what I will look like at that weight! I also have no time frame since I don't know how fast or slow I will lose on this diet. If any of you have similar stats, or heck, wanna be my buddy, post up!! Give me a shout! Add me! I love friends and like I said, I looooove talking! I will be posting every day with my weight and food intake. Ask if you want to know anything else! Here goes nothing!

Tata for now Smile
Bailey Donn flower

Last edited by baileydonn on Mon Oct 14, 2013 10:56 pm; edited 2 times in total
baileydonn
baileydonn

Back to top Go down

{ baileydonn's journal } Empty Re: { baileydonn's journal }

Post  ElleBella Mon Oct 14, 2013 7:25 pm

Welcome Bailey Donn, You are full of all the right stuff girl.. Great attitude.. You have almost all the same like and hobbies I do.. lol. I am much older thank you though. Your dog is just beautiful. I love the idea of Alaska, what was it like living there? I have lived many places also.. but more so as I was a back packers. I am the same height as you 5'6 so we should be getting to 114 according to the dr.. I'm not sure I am going to get there but I am sure giving it a go.. Good Luck!! cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers 
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  baileydonn Mon Oct 14, 2013 10:51 pm

Awesome!! So good to hear from someone Smile 114 lbs, dear heavens.. I fear I'd look like a stick and my family would be force-feeding me mashed potatoes at that point! Lol. But who knows! I have been blessed to carry my weight well, I have been down to 180 lbs before and I had a flat stomach and was very muscular, but could stand to be thinner. So that's why I'm not sure I could get that thin! I wish though!

Alaska was amazing, SO SO GORGEOUS. I also dabble in photography and it was absolutely breathtaking, best views and pictures I have ever taken. It is very easy to look like a professional photographer in Alaska! Haha. I would love to be able to travel and explore. I am hoping that as soon as I finish my degree, I will be able to! Cody is also one for adventure, very outdoorsy, will do anything on a whim, and full of life. He is trying to decide what he wants to do as a profession, preferably something that travels a lot, so we'll see!
baileydonn
baileydonn

Back to top Go down

Post  Snow White Mon Oct 14, 2013 11:02 pm

Welcome Bailey! We're glad you're here! I'm your neighbor over in Tennessee! I love Arkansas...every Labor Day we go to the State Park Lodge at DeGray Lake...one of my favorite places in the whole world! Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing 

You can and will lose weight on this diet. If you are true and I mean true to this diet, you will lose weight rapidly. Your stomach will shrink and you will eventually desire to eat less food. However, if you are a binge eater (like me and others here) when you go off track you will pay for it. But as long as you get right back on track, you will be fine. I encourage you to eat only the foods that you love. If you don't love it, don't eat it.

Again, so glad you're here and welcome! sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny

Luke is a doll! I'm a dog person, too. I have a 10 year old Sheltie named Spirit. He will not pose for pictures, though!
Snow White
Snow White

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella Mon Oct 14, 2013 11:05 pm

I have a love for the outdoors also.. I live in the Rockies in Canada.. its so amazing here also.. not as cold as Alaska but still very beautiful.  If he loves travel so much there are so many fields he can get into.. it would be a fun job for sure. How did your day 1 go.. hope all is going great! Oh I almost forgot to ask you, how tall are you?

Debbie
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  baileydonn Mon Oct 14, 2013 11:11 pm

Snow White, thank you so much for the welcome!! Aw Shelties are so pretty. Luke doesn't really pose for pictures either.. I think he just gets tired of me telling him what to do and taking his picture, so he finally behaves! Lol.

I am very willing to stick to this diet! I have tried just about every other diet you can name with no success.. I'm pretty much desperate. I need a strict diet to stay on track, but I love having freedom with what you can eat. I tend to be a binge eater as well (hence how I got to be 222 lbs) especially when I'm upset or frustrated. I will just have to ask myself if a binge is really worth it when the cravings are there! I hope to really see success with this. Thanks again for saying hello! Smile
baileydonn
baileydonn

Back to top Go down

Post  baileydonn Mon Oct 14, 2013 11:15 pm

That's awesome!! That's actually how Cody and I went to Alaska.. We drove the Alcan Hwy through Canada to Alaska! Canada was BREATHTAKING, especially British Columbia and Yukon Territory! Day 1 is going well! I ate lunch at 12:30 and it is now 6:15 and I haven't been hungry for dinner yet, so that's good! I'm about to eat though. I'm 5'6", remember? Earlier you told me we should weigh 114 lbs 'cause we're the same height! Razz 
baileydonn
baileydonn

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella Mon Oct 14, 2013 11:22 pm

I just saw that.. lol lol lol sorry laughing over here.. I live in British Columbia.. Kelowna to be exact. lol still laughing.. yup You can really rock your weight off very fast .. in just a few months.. come join in the Challenge by Snowwhite.. Lets get it done!
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  claire1 Tue Oct 15, 2013 12:34 am

Welcome Bailey! I love your dog Smile . I think you'll be satisfied with this diet if you really stick to it. Good luck!bounce bounce bounce bounce 

claire1

Back to top Go down

Post  baileydonn Tue Oct 15, 2013 3:25 pm

You guys!!! I was 220.0 this morning, down 2.8 lbs from yesterday! Yay!!! Talk about motivation! Day 1 actually wasn't bad at all hunger-wise. I stayed up super late (about 3 am) and that's when I started getting hungry but that was my own fault. Anyways, I will post Day 2's food later today! Hope you all have a great Tuesday! Smile
baileydonn
baileydonn

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella Tue Oct 15, 2013 5:22 pm

That is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Super Yay cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers 

Have a super day!
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  baileydonn Tue Oct 15, 2013 6:03 pm

Day 2

B- nothing
L- 1 piece of toast w/1 tbsp peanut butter and 1/2 banana sliced (215)
D- 1 chicken egg roll (120)
Liquids- 8 oz orange juice (I was craving vita-C! 110), water water water, diet mt. dew

I just ate lunch a little bit ago but wanted to go ahead and PLAN dinner. That always helps me! Also, I'm drinking water today like it's going out of style. I ate a couple pickle spears late last night to keep my stomach from eating itself, and I don't want the salt to screw up my weigh-in! Only 10 calories though Smile My fiance is still living/working in Anchorage (3 hours behind Arkansas time) and so if he gets off work at 6:30 or 7, it's already 9:30 or 10 pm here.. Yeah. So I spend most nights up until at least 2 am. He is moving back to Arkansas too once he finds a job here, and at latest by my birthday (Dec. 10th). Love to all Smile I love you 
baileydonn
baileydonn

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella Wed Oct 16, 2013 12:47 am

sounds like all is going great.. Have a great night!
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  claire1 Wed Oct 16, 2013 2:50 pm

You're doing great, Bailey!bounce bounce bounce 

claire1

Back to top Go down

Post  Snow White Wed Oct 16, 2013 10:56 pm

Great job, Bailey!

But I say let your stomach eat itself. I love it when I have that feeling. That's when I know that I've really done well and that scale will be moving. You're doing great, just keep it going! Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow 

I lost 1/2 of my journal the other day, so you probably didn't get to read my beginning story. I was 225 at my heaviest. You can do this! I'm at 177 now and trying to get to 140 by my birthday (December 19th).

Did you join the birthday challenge yet?
Snow White
Snow White

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella Sat Oct 19, 2013 6:52 pm

Hey how are you? What happening with your plan? Happy Saturday
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella Fri Oct 25, 2013 5:40 pm

Hey girl.. whats news are you still with us.. do not worry if you fell off the cart.. we all do it.. come back and let us help you make it happen.. cheers!cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers 
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  Snow White Fri Oct 25, 2013 7:46 pm

Check in soon!
We are here for you!
Snow White
Snow White

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content