5 Bite Diet Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Beeonnes daily journal

+10
5bites2freedom
buffy2327
Daani
Shabnam_93
Xxzumbaxx
claire1
Sassycasswl
travelbug
jennyfire79
beeonne
14 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Beeonnes daily journal - Page 2 Empty Re: Beeonnes daily journal

Post  beeonne Wed Aug 13, 2014 2:04 pm

I ended up having lihapiirakka (translation: meat pie/pastry) for dinner. It's a Finnish thing.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lihapiirakka

Damn it's delicious with ketchup, mustard and cucumber relish.
Doing very well today!
beeonne
beeonne

Back to top Go down

Post  beeonne Thu Aug 14, 2014 5:12 am

Current weight: 132,2 lbs
Starting weight: 139,7 lbs
Total loss: 7,5 lbs

Today's bites and workout:
Lunch: Salamipizza x 5 bites
Dinner: Lihapiirakka x 5 bites
Workout: 30 min cycling

So I gained 0,4 lbs. I have obeyed every rule, so I don't take this seriously at all. And I'm waiting for that time of the month, so this was actually expected. Also I don't have a scale at home, so I weigh myself every morning when I get to work. Before I got to work, I drank a lot of water, so it could be that also. I'm doing good, very little hunger. I don't feel weak, but very energetic and normal.
I love that I'm rewarding my body with taking care of it and "making it" skinny. I can't wait to live in a slim, bombshell body.

Have a great day everyone!
beeonne
beeonne

Back to top Go down

Post  beeonne Thu Aug 14, 2014 5:15 am

I forgot to mention that I also ordered the book from Ebay yesterday! Hope it gets here fast, but it could take a month.  alien 
beeonne
beeonne

Back to top Go down

Post  beeonne Fri Aug 15, 2014 5:13 am

Current weight: 131,1 lbs
Total loss: 8,6 lbs

Lunch: Lihapiirakka x 5 bites
Workout: 1 hour of walking

In kilograms I'm 59,5 kg and that is the lowest number I've weighed in many years.
I walked to work today and the sunrise following me.. it was like from a Disney movie! I just love the early fall. I have really started to enjoy the emptiness in my stomach. I started to wonder what will I give my attention and time to, when I'm a skinny bombshell. I can get too obsessed and impatient, so figuring out my life after this little project and then actually doing that stuff has been a great relief.

"Discipline is just choosing between what you want now and what you want most."

That quote got me over the hump. It is easy to resist temptations if you catch your thoughts early on. Snap out of it, you know. It might help to figure out your favorite disciplined person, or maybe like a Zen master or something. It def gives me inspiration.
beeonne
beeonne

Back to top Go down

Post  beeonne Sat Aug 16, 2014 6:14 am

Current weight: 128,9 lbs
Total loss: 10,8 lbs

Workout: 30 min cycling

Lost again! This is fun. My energy levels are maybe even better than normally. Great Saturday ahead, have fun everyone!
beeonne
beeonne

Back to top Go down

Post  beeonne Sat Aug 16, 2014 6:51 am

Oh I forgot to mention that I accidentally drank a non-sugarfree energy drink last night. We were at a bar (having a great time I might add) and I told my friends that I'm not drinking 'cause I have to drive the next morning. My friend bought me a energy drink and I was so tired at that point that I drank it without hesitation and later turned out it wasn't sugar free.. It wasn't his fault 'cause I forgot to mention what I exactly wanted, but it bummed me out. So I accidentally slipped. Well, I'm averaging on 259 calories right now, so adding about 200 calories more won't kill me and I lost anyway, so I don't think it was that bad.
beeonne
beeonne

Back to top Go down

Post  beeonne Sun Aug 17, 2014 7:01 am

Current weight: 126,7 lbs
Total loss: 13,0 lbs
Weight to go: 19,2 lbs
Lbs difference from yesterday: 2,2 lbs

Lunch: Meatballs and mashed potatoes x 5 bites
Dinner: Meatballs and mashed potatoes x 5 bites
Workout: 30 min walking + 30 min cycling

This is going so great! I intentionally "screwed up" and had a little glass of white wine. I also started the time of the month -business so I might actually weigh even less if I'm retaining water..
I'm almost halfway there!!

How are you all doing?
beeonne
beeonne

Back to top Go down

Post  Daani Sun Aug 17, 2014 7:58 pm

You are doing great. Moving right along. One slip didn't kill it.

I'm getting there in snails pace - but that's okay - as long as I get there.

Daani

Back to top Go down

Post  beeonne Mon Aug 18, 2014 5:51 am

Daani wrote:You are doing great. Moving right along. One slip didn't kill it.

I'm getting there in snails pace - but that's okay - as long as I get there.

Thank you Daani!
You have an excellent attitude.
beeonne
beeonne

Back to top Go down

Post  beeonne Mon Aug 18, 2014 12:14 pm

Current weight: 126,5 lbs
Total loss: 13,2 lbs
Weight to go: 19,0 lbs
Lbs difference from yesterday: 0,2 lbs

Dinner: Not sure yet but - yes you guessed it - 5 bites
Workout: -

Very little loss from yesterday, but I just started my period so this was expected.
Feeling good today, energy levels are stable and I really do enjoy the occasional hunger pang.
I am so happy with myself, for doing this. I have fallen in love with the "doing it right" more than the weight loss. I now love to be picky about what I choose to put in my body. I now believe in the opposite of "leave the best for last". I have started to be aware of my body much more and I like it. There is something very zen about it. I feel like I have joined some secret club. I feel more pure, more in control of my life in general. I feel regal and elegant. Sorry for my rambling, this is just a very inspired Monday. Smile
beeonne
beeonne

Back to top Go down

Post  beeonne Tue Aug 19, 2014 1:45 pm

Current weight: 126,1 lbs
Total loss: 13,6 lbs
Weight to go: 18,5 lbs
Lbs difference from yesterday: 0,4 lbs

Lunch: Salamipizza x 5 bites
Dinner: Meatballs, mashed potatoes, chocolate bites x 5 bites
Workout: 30 min walking

Still on my period, so I think that's one reason for the slowed down weight loss. No panicking here!

beeonne
beeonne

Back to top Go down

Post  Daani Tue Aug 19, 2014 5:11 pm

A loss is a loss, no matter how small Very Happy 

Daani

Back to top Go down

Post  buffy2327 Wed Aug 20, 2014 12:52 am

You'll lose more after aunt flo is gone it happens to me to

buffy2327

Back to top Go down

Post  beeonne Mon Sep 01, 2014 4:35 pm

Hi I got off track, but since yesterday I'm back again! I didn't even gain that much while I was soul searching.

Current weight: 127,4 lbs
Total loss: 12,3 lbs
Weight to go: 19,8 lbs
Lbs difference from yesterday: 1,9 lbs

Lunch: Twix x 5 bites
Dinner: Twix x 5 bites
Workout: 30 min walking + 20 min cycling

Actually I bought Twix bars for the rest of the week Smile
beeonne
beeonne

Back to top Go down

Post  Daani Mon Sep 01, 2014 5:30 pm

Hi, you made it back. That's what counts. Very Happy

Daani

Back to top Go down

Post  beeonne Tue Nov 04, 2014 1:01 pm

Here once again!
I'm currently on day three, and tomorrow I will weigh myself. I started at 133lbs, and we'll see tomorrow how's it going.
I've eaten chicken&pasta, mashed potatoes & meatballs and all kinds of home style premade foods. I like cooking, but for now I'm gonna stick with store-bought foods.
I decided that this time around I'm gonna weigh myself every three days instead of every day, to keep myself calm and not to get too obsessed with the scale. Probably gonna pace it down to once a week later, but for now this feels like a good compromise.
I've gotta say this has been the easiest run at this diet yet, since I haven't had any headaches/nausea/dizziness (knock on wood) and the hunger is very bearable. When I feel a hunger pang in my body, I just observe it like a zen master would and let it do it's thing. I've realized that in the past I've associated hunger with pain, discomfort and anxiety. Now that I let it run it's course and just flow by like a wave in the ocean, I've come to peace with it and it's not so scary anymore, so to speak. Just another message from my body.
My energy levels have been maybe 0,5% lower than usual, but it's not inconvenient at all. And I think that the kaamos has something to do with it too. Here in Finland the days are getting shorter and I actually don't get to experience sunshine at all, because the sun rises after I get to work and sets just before I get home. I'm thinking of buying a fake-sun lamp, or whatever they are called. We Finns have magazines full of articles to beat the kaamos. Some people may even get slightly depressed. And no wonder, just rain, cold wind and darkness.
I don't mean to sell my country short, but I would love to live 2-3 months away from here every year this time around. There is something melancholic about this time of the year in here. And something darkly romantic. Just wish the snow would come and make it a tad lighter for the ol' peepers.

I got a little off-topic, but glad to be here again. And don't worry, I've been lurking around and cheering to your progress!
beeonne
beeonne

Back to top Go down

Post  5bites2freedom Tue Nov 04, 2014 3:35 pm

Good luck on your new round! cheers

And I know exactly what you mean by wanting to move away for 2-3 months. I love how winter looks but it feels terrible to me! I HATE being cold, and I wish I could move somewhere tropical every winter!

5bites2freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  Daani Tue Nov 04, 2014 8:44 pm

Sounds like you have a good plan. I understand what you mean with the cold and dark. It tends to make me depressed also. In the summer I love my State but in the winter I want to move sooo bad

Daani

Back to top Go down

Post  beeonne Tue Nov 11, 2014 11:27 am

Hi guys! I'm on my 10th day and there have been some learning days here and there, plus my niece had her first birthday and we celebrated with food of course. I tasted everything that looked delicious, I'd say about 15 bites tops.
I haven't weighed myself, since aunt flo came couple of days ago and I'm just focusing on doing this as perfectly as I can.
I've read https://twitter.com/FiveBiteDiet and damn there are some excellent motivational quotes. To me it's all about the mindset, focused and determined and it's easier to keep up, if I refresh myself daily with these affirmations.

Here are few I copypasted for my own memo:

- You only live once, so make the most of it!
- Set your weight-loss goal and get there fast. THEN move on to other, less-significant projects.
- To sum it all up: Eating less of an "unhealthy" food is a lot more healthy than eating a lot of a "healthy" food!
- Leaving food on my plate feels SO MUCH better than finishing it, I wonder why I ever felt compelled to "clean" it. Adages can be so deadly!
- As the days warm up, I am reminded of how incredible it feels to be thin. Commit to the finish line, and then stick to the game plan.
- To fully complete this extraordinary journey, you must be willing to go all the way. Don't be afraid to become exceptionally thin (healthy)!
- Try this: Take two bites of something for lunch, and discard the rest.  As soon as you do, you will feel like you ate the whole thing.
- For those of you who TRULY love food, the 5BD is ideal!  You get to eat the best of the best, REMEMBER each bite, and fill up too!  
- Losing weight is actually fun and (dare I say it) EASY when your mind is in the right place.  Let's get it there.  This is your LIFE!
- After the first bite of food, all subsequent bites are SO anticlimactic. And what subsequent bites are more filling than being thin?
- Life is SO CRAZY GOOD when you are thin, what are you waiting for? Is anything more filling than knowing that you are maximally healthy?
- When it comes to taste, size doesn't matter.  A small bite tastes just a good as a big bite. Stop at your bite count, & you'll feel amazing!
- It is so much more satisfying to NOT finish that sandwich, danish, etc. than to finish it!!

I also love Karl Lagerfeld. Yes, to but it nicely he's very blunt. Usually people don't like him, as his words can seem mean but personally I like this bluntness.

“Going on a diet because of clothes is a completely different thing. It’s a superficial reason; there’s no obligation, nothing in your life depends upon it, apart from your wardrobe. … You have to treat it as an unimportant challenge and that’s why you succeed.” ~Karl Lagerfeld

“The body needs to be impeccable as well- that helps a lot. If it’s not, buy small sizes and less food.” ~Karl Lagerfeld

“Yes, some people say to me you’re too skinny, but never a skinny person says that to me, only people who could lose a few pounds say that.” ~Karl Lagerfeld

“ Fashion is the healthiest motivation for losing weight." — Karl Lagerfeld
beeonne
beeonne

Back to top Go down

Post  unpeuformidable Tue Nov 11, 2014 11:35 am

I love these quotes! I just started following the five bites twitter myself. Very motivational!

unpeuformidable

Back to top Go down

Post  blaqpepa Tue Nov 11, 2014 4:13 pm

Welcome back!! You're going to do great again!!
blaqpepa
blaqpepa

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella Tue Nov 11, 2014 5:58 pm

You are a machine keep it up.. great job
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  beeonne Thu Nov 13, 2014 9:26 am

Thanks all!

It's day eleven, just had lunch. A small hamburger, but with 5 bites couldn't finish it. There truly is something rewarding about not cleaning the plate. I used to have a real hard time with it, but now I feel empowered.

I also weighed myself this morning, and I weighed 58kg/127,8lbs. That means I have lost 2,6kg/4,1lbs.
Going in the right direction, yay!
beeonne
beeonne

Back to top Go down

Post  unpeuformidable Thu Nov 13, 2014 4:12 pm

Yes, there totally is something rewarding about not finishing the plate, thus satisfaction of self control! Sounds like a great day! I'm looking forward to reading more of your successes!

unpeuformidable

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella Sat Nov 15, 2014 7:32 pm

SUPER JOB!!!!!
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down