5 Bite Diet Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Maya's JOURNEY

+3
jennyfire79
travelbug
MayaP
7 posters

Go down

Maya's JOURNEY Empty Maya's JOURNEY

Post  MayaP Fri Apr 25, 2014 7:26 pm

Blessings to all!

Today is my first day. I've read several journals, and I know that it can be hard to stay focused, but I intend to finish my journey. The important thing to remember about this diet is that if you want to be thin, you need to eat like this most of the time. That's the truth. No ballerina is thin because she has fast metabolism, but only because she eats like a bird. The goal is to shrink the stomach so that you get used to small portions. That's one of my big motivators.

Today's weight: 191.2
Height: 5'5"
First goal: 150
Second goal: 140
Final goal: 115

When will I reach my first goal? In 2 months, I assume. 150 will be a huge breakthrough for me.

So far today I only had a cup of coffee, and a glass of water. I'm trying to put off lunch for as long as I can. Hunger is such an unpleasant sensation. But I welcome it.

I am wishing you and myself PERSEVERANCE, FOCUS, and GOOD LUCK!

MayaP

Back to top Go down

Maya's JOURNEY Empty Re: Maya's JOURNEY

Post  travelbug Sat Apr 26, 2014 12:49 am

Hey! Good luck today, wishing you big success. I like the sound of 150 for summer!

travelbug

Back to top Go down

Maya's JOURNEY Empty Day one over.

Post  MayaP Sat Apr 26, 2014 6:07 am

My menu today was:
Black coffee in the morning.
Lunch at 1:30 - 3 spoons of thick soup, 3 bites of bread. I am confused by the way as to how you count soup.
Dinner-- 5 bites of pizza.
Second helping-- 3 tbsp salad, 3 tbsp jello, whip cream, some fruit.

By the time I got to dinner I already had a developing migraine, felt nauseus, lightheaded, not good.
Hunger pangs, I feel them.
I was a bit disappointed with myself for violating the bite quantity, but I must confess I think 10 bites a day is too extreme. I know you can lose weight as fast eating quite a bit more. I want to stick to it as close as possible though.
I stopped by a gas station and got snickers bars for tomorrow-- and I saw just how small the portions have to be. Why did he have us skip breakfast? I hope it really will help shrink the stomach.
Good luck everybody. Stay strong!

MayaP

Back to top Go down

Post  jennyfire79 Sat Apr 26, 2014 3:18 pm

MayaP wrote:
My menu today was:
Black coffee in the morning.
Lunch at 1:30 - 3 spoons of thick soup, 3 bites of bread. I am confused by the way as to how you count soup.
Dinner-- 5 bites of pizza.
Second helping-- 3 tbsp salad, 3 tbsp jello, whip cream, some fruit.

By the time I got to dinner I already had a developing migraine, felt nauseus, lightheaded, not good.
Hunger pangs, I feel them.
I was a bit disappointed with myself for violating the bite quantity, but I must confess I think 10 bites a day is too extreme. I know you can lose weight as fast eating quite a bit more. I want to stick to it as close as possible though.
I stopped by a gas station and got snickers bars for tomorrow-- and I saw just how small the portions have to be. Why did he have us skip breakfast? I hope it really will help shrink the stomach.
Good luck everybody. Stay strong!

Congrats on joining i just joined too a few days ago. I noticed that if you eat protein you tend to be fuller longer. My first couple of days I drank a ton of no calorie chicken bouillon and calorie free drinks. This definitely warded off the hunger pains as well has with the headache. Maybe you can eat ten bites at each meal and gradually go down from there. Mainly it is all about portion control and to get the weight off extremely quickly. However it wont work if you can not function so go up on the bites and then go down once your body is use to it. Also make sure your taking a multi vitamin with your meal. Just a thought. I wish you great success !

jennyfire79

Back to top Go down

Maya's JOURNEY Empty Day 2

Post  MayaP Sun Apr 27, 2014 2:53 am

Today's weight 188.4
Total weight loss 2.8 lbs

Breakfast black coffee
Feeling nauseous.
Lunch 1:30 - 1 Musketeers bar, its about the same size as snickers, less calories.
Dinner - 1 snickers bar.
Second dinner - 7:30 about two bites of hard cheese, tea with aspartame.
This is brutal.
How will I last for 2 months?
I still have about 4 hrs before sleep. Im goin to read some journals for inspirations.

Thank you for your replies and support.

MayaP

Back to top Go down

Maya's JOURNEY Empty DAY 3

Post  MayaP Mon Apr 28, 2014 1:49 am

Weight 185.8
5.4 lbs lost
Breakfast - black coffee
Lunch 2:10 - Builders protein bar. It's bigger than Snickers.
Dinner 6:00 - 1/2 egg roll, chinese chicken - maybe 1/2 cup or less.
I'm not counting bites, because a snickers bar which is supposed to be 5 bites, is at least 10 for me. So Im looking at the volume of food.

MayaP

Back to top Go down

Post  NubiaxRu Mon Apr 28, 2014 4:01 am

Great job Maya! I'm starting today, so reading your journal has given me some insight as to how to get started.
NubiaxRu
NubiaxRu

Back to top Go down

Post  Mareh Mon Apr 28, 2014 5:12 am

You're doing great AND you have finally finished day three... Hopefully no more really tough day! Keep up the hard work! cheers

Mareh

Back to top Go down

Maya's JOURNEY Empty DAY 4

Post  MayaP Tue Apr 29, 2014 4:51 am

Weight 184.6

Today I violated the rules. I had breakfast, early lunch, early dinner, second dinner and snacks. I had a total of close to 2,000 calories. Also I was very depressed over my current life situation which seems hopeless, and over life in general -- they now charge you money for using a debit card at the gas stations and restaurants. WTF? I had a crappy day overall.
So for future reference -- skip breakfast and have a late lunch. It will make it easier to stick to the diet. Also, stick to snickers or homemade food or low calorie food. Today, for variety sake, I went to Carl's jr. I looked up their nutrition after the fact. Their tiny chocolate cake, slightly bigger than an egg, is like 400 calories. Fish sandwich-- 700 ??? What?
I don't know what those places pack into their food, but somehow it has more calories than it's supposed to have.
My plan for tomorrow- postpone lunch for as long as possible

MayaP

Back to top Go down

Post  Mareh Tue Apr 29, 2014 6:27 am

I'm sorry you had a rough day! Don't beat yourself up over this... Just jump back on the wagon and as far as your diet you will be back on track! Smile

Mareh

Back to top Go down

Post  JL's Mom Tue Apr 29, 2014 7:23 pm

Tomorrow is a brand new day!

JL's Mom

Back to top Go down

Post  Daani Tue Apr 29, 2014 9:25 pm

I know it's hard in the beginning but you will feel better once the first few days of really sticking with the program are done. Ten bites a day is not much but you can get used to it and it will be a lot easier if you just eat protein. Keeps you full longer.
I started Friday and yes the first two days were hard as heck. Just stick with it, it will get better. Best wishes.

Daani

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down