5 Bite Diet Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is 5B more about the bites or the calories?

3 posters

Go down

Is 5B more about the bites or the calories? Empty Is 5B more about the bites or the calories?

Post  makauflin Mon May 12, 2014 4:35 pm

Hi! I'm a newbie, just started today. I plan on having a Green Giant Just for One broccoli/mac & cheese for dinner (they're small and are 110 calories). I think they're about 8 smaller bites. If I ate the whole thing, am I going off plan? With the shrinking stomach thing that happens with this plan, does that have more to do with the amount of food or the calories?
Thanks!
Maria

makauflin

Back to top Go down

Is 5B more about the bites or the calories? Empty re: bites or calories

Post  Houndy Tue May 13, 2014 5:51 pm

Try your best to stick to the 5 bites and forget the calories. Believe me, the 5 bites will shrink anybody's stomach and fairly quickly too. I believe that is the best advice since otherwise this would be just like any other low cal diet.
Houndy
Houndy

Back to top Go down

Is 5B more about the bites or the calories? Empty Re: Is 5B more about the bites or the calories?

Post  Fleming426 Wed May 14, 2014 2:30 pm

I just got the book yesterday & read it all the way through twice!.. one of the most interesting things I learned is that it's about THE BITES... it's about resetting what Dr. Lewis calls your hungerstat (the stretch receptors in the walls of your stomach), so you'll feel full with less food in your stomach...

Fleming426

Back to top Go down

Is 5B more about the bites or the calories? Empty Re: Is 5B more about the bites or the calories?

Post  makauflin Wed May 14, 2014 5:27 pm

Thank you very much!

makauflin

Back to top Go down

Is 5B more about the bites or the calories? Empty re: is 5 bite more about the bites

Post  Houndy Thu May 15, 2014 1:04 pm

thanks for the info, I can't afford the book. I agree that eating only 5 bites has somehow reset my stomach. I was always hungry and constantly eating, but now I actually feel normal and like I can go for hours without eating. It's a miracle!
Houndy
Houndy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down