5 Bite Diet Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spryng into my journey with me

+31
Maernet
mommieof2
ramanrai
rugbygirl87
3jaysmom
AllieT
pinklipstick
teaismyhappyplace
misunderstood
Snow White
chic
herbsgirl
16Again
starfish
amu82
insanity
LLJames
Jesabelle
shanni82
connie
Moonie
starbucks addict
wstreet8110
jgraston
shnookie
ewhetstone
SaltyDog
Dmac
Greenbeans
Lisa
spryng
35 posters

Page 12 of 27 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 19 ... 27  Next

Go down

Spryng into my journey with me  - Page 12 Empty Re: Spryng into my journey with me

Post  spryng Wed Nov 09, 2011 10:15 pm

Yes exactly Jesabelle, I don't want to just get thin, I want to tone and be fit as well.

So today is day 100, I've been in happy mode all day just thinking about it.. such a big milestone for me. I've been dieting for 13 years and at the beginning I could get on and stay on a diets for months and months then if I fell off I'd quit, start something else and not last as long. well 13 years later I was a 3 day diet pro, LOL I could make it 3-5 days then crash and burn and quit so when I started this diet I wasn't sure what to think but for some reason it just clicked with my brain and my lifestyle and my food preferences so I feel like I found THE diet. So I've been so happy and of course all my friends who know I'm on it and my family can't believe I'm still on it. They said you picked the most extreme plan and stuck to it, who knew? Well it doesn't feel extreme to me, I mean I can eat anything I want, there are no off limit foods and I don't have to give up part of my day tracking tedious calories or carbs or fat grams etc. Simple and easy, that is the 5 bite diet. So anyway, I'm raising my glass of green tea to 100 days and looking forward to the next 100 days Smile May it bring me skinny jeans and confidence for next years bathing suit season Smile

My meals today:
B-nothig
L- 5 bites chicken and mushroom risotto
D- 5 bites chicken and stuffing casserole

Bring on day 101!
spryng
spryng

Back to top Go down

Spryng into my journey with me  - Page 12 Empty Re: Spryng into my journey with me

Post  Dmac Wed Nov 09, 2011 10:24 pm

Congratulations again what a huge milestone your doing great cheers
Dmac
Dmac

Back to top Go down

Post  Jesabelle Thu Nov 10, 2011 3:10 am

YEA!!!!! 100 days and you will be in those skinny jeans in no time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! queen
Jesabelle
Jesabelle

Back to top Go down

Post  spryng Thu Nov 10, 2011 9:34 pm

Today is my friday so it's a happy day! I love 3 day weekends.

meals:
B-nothing
L- 5 bites chicken and stuffing casserole
D- 5 bites spaghetti with garlic bread

spryng
spryng

Back to top Go down

Post  connie Fri Nov 11, 2011 7:43 pm

Hi Spryng,

I am still here, LOL! I went back and read your posts. You are absolutely an inspiration to us all!

Connie cheers
connie
connie

Back to top Go down

Post  spryng Fri Nov 11, 2011 11:56 pm

Aww thanks Connie! I'm so glad you are back! I missed ya!

Today has been a good day. I was off work today so I lounged around for awhile this morning then hubby and I got out and did some xmas shopping. Got a few more things checked off the list Smile

Meals:

B-nothing
L- 5 bites taco bueno burrito
D- 5 bites KFC bowl

Boy I had some temptations! We went to Sam's, for those that don't know what that is, it's a huge store that sells bulk items, like a Costco etc Anyway, they have tons of people set up with samples for us to try and today there were more than usual! Everything from pizza, meatballs, cheese, shrimp, quesadillas and then the desserts! They had free samples of all their pies, oh my! I don't have a huge sweet tooth but I adore pumpkin pie and of course it was staring me in the face but I had already had my 5 bite lunch and didn't want to cut into my dinner so I turned everything down.. it was tough! But I'm proud of myself. I know they are all one bite samples but still, it would have added up and tomorrow is weigh in day and I didn't want to sabotage that. My goal this week is to lose a minimum of 1.2 lbs to hit 145.6 as that finally put me at a 24 bmi which is considered normal weight, no overweight anymore, so it's a big milestone and I'm determined to see it this week.
So anyway, that is my day in a nutshell. Can't wait to share my weigh in tomorrow!
spryng
spryng

Back to top Go down

Post  Dmac Sat Nov 12, 2011 4:21 am

Good job staying strong at Sam's club I've ben there and got my five bites at lunch before frum samples Those kfc bowls are really good tho. Good luck on the scale tomorrow
Dmac
Dmac

Back to top Go down

Post  spryng Sat Nov 12, 2011 1:27 pm

Ok drum roll please!!! Down 1.4 lbs so I exceeded my 1.2 I wanted this week to hit a healthy BMI of 24, I'm psyched!!! Big milestone! Here is my breakdown so far:

total loss so far: 23.2 lbs

week 1 loss: 163 =5.6 lbs
week 2 loss: 162.2 = .8 lbs
week 3 loss: 160.4 =1.8 lbs -- now in size 12's!
week 4 loss: 159.0 = 1.4 lbs
week 5 loss: 156.8 = 2.2 lbs
week 6 loss: 156.0 = .8 lbs
week 7 loss: 154.6 = 1.4 lbs
week 8 loss: 152.4= 2.2 lbs --now in size 10's!
week 9 loss: 152.2= .2 lbs
week 10 loss: 151.2= 1.0 lbs
week 11 loss: 148.6= 2.6 lbs
week 12 loss: 146.8= 1.8 lbs
week 13 loss: 148.0= +1.2 lbs
week 14 loss:146.8= 1.2 lbs
week 15 loss: 145.4= 1.4 lbs
spryng
spryng

Back to top Go down

Post  Dmac Sat Nov 12, 2011 3:32 pm

Congratulations spryng that's great the healthy bmi is a great place to be I'm always amazed looking at your long term constant progress cheers
Dmac
Dmac

Back to top Go down

Post  insanity Sat Nov 12, 2011 4:52 pm

Congrats on getting into the healthy BMI range!!! Way to go!
insanity
insanity

Back to top Go down

Post  connie Sun Nov 13, 2011 2:12 am

Excellent job! And I caved and tried a pumpkin pie bite at my local store. Ooops!
connie
connie

Back to top Go down

Post  spryng Mon Nov 14, 2011 11:28 pm

Sorry I was MIA over the weekend, got so busy installing a woodstove into our house so we can get good heat this winter. I was worn out but happy to get it done. So it's monday, back to work, back to the grind.

B-nothing
L- 5 bite chicken and stuffing casserole
D- 5 bite spaghetti with garlic bread

I've also hit the treadmill hard today. Gearing up for my parents visit this friday (they'll be staying an entire week!) I just hope I don't cave to peer pressure... my mom knows I'm on this diet and she acts supportive but when I'm going to see her she says, You aren't going to be just eating 5 bites are you? If I say yes then she says, well Iguess I can't make this (a certain fatty meal) and I say yes you can, I eat whatever I want, just 5 bites of it and she says 5 bite isn't worth the time it takes to make it, LOL nice huh? So she acts like it's ok but really she wants me to be off plan the entire time she's around and that would really set me back so I'm mentally preparing myself for it all now.

spryng
spryng

Back to top Go down

Post  spryng Tue Nov 15, 2011 10:12 pm

Another day down... its been a long day. Glad its about over.

B- nothing
L- 5 bites spaghetti and garlic bread
D- 5 bites popcorn chicken with bbq sauce

spryng
spryng

Back to top Go down

Post  spryng Wed Nov 16, 2011 10:50 pm

This day started out slow and drab but picked up after noon, I'm so glad! I like staying busy at work to pass the time. My parents may come up a day early so they may be here tomorrow, I'll know for sure in the morning. I just have to work tomorrow then I'm off 10 days, I just can't wait! it's been a long week. I've been doing great getting my daily steps in, hitting the treadmill each morning and then in 5 min increments throughout the day. I hope it pays off I definitely feel more in shape, my stamina is so much better these days. I'm a bonafide powerwalker! LOL ok maybe not bonafide Wink

Meals today:

B-nothing
D- 5 bites spaghetti with garlic bread

with 5 bites each meal it's taking me forever to go through our leftovers! But I can never get tired of spaghetti, LOL

Well I hope today went well for everyone else!
spryng
spryng

Back to top Go down

Post  spryng Thu Nov 17, 2011 9:57 pm

The long week is finally over!! 10 whole days off, I can't wait!!

B- nothing
D- 5 bites popcorn chicken with bbq sauce

spryng
spryng

Back to top Go down

Post  Jesabelle Fri Nov 18, 2011 3:56 am

You're doing great! Have a great time with those 10 days. SinceI no longer work my days just sort of blend, but I remember when I would count down until I have a few days off Smile Have a great time with your family!
Jesabelle
Jesabelle

Back to top Go down

Post  spryng Mon Nov 21, 2011 7:03 pm

Sorry I've been MIA, parents arrived and as I said I have 8 kids running through the house so I'm so busy I can't pay attention, LOL but my weigh in on saturday I was down another .8 lbs so 144.6 is where I am now. Very please with that. I'm already not doing great this week with this much food around. I find myself snacking and I'm not even a snacker! My hope is just to ride it out this week and not gain too much. Things will be back to normal next monday, the 28th so you probably won't see me much until then. I hope you all have a wonderful holiday this week!
spryng
spryng

Back to top Go down

Post  spryng Mon Nov 28, 2011 11:55 am

I'm back! Man this last week was horrible! Not the family part, had a wonderful visit with my parents and my neices and nephews. But eating was bad bad bad... I skipped my weigh in saturday, no point in depressing myself but I'm back on track today, got my pedometer on and ready to get my steps in as well as my 5 bites. Lets hope I didn't do too much damage but now Im just focused on xmas and beyond.. ready to keep losing Smile
spryng
spryng

Back to top Go down

Post  Jesabelle Mon Nov 28, 2011 3:28 pm

Glad to see you back!!! Mised your posts Very Happy I'm sure the damage is not as bad as you think-Good for you getting back to step counting. I think I should probably hit the gym this morning, I'm not in the mood, but... What a Face
Jesabelle
Jesabelle

Back to top Go down

Post  spryng Mon Nov 28, 2011 9:55 pm

Pretty good day for a monday Smile

B-nothing
L- 5 bites turkey/stuffing (gonna see a lot of this until leftovers are all gone, lol)
D- 5 bites chili

I was so swamped with work I didn't get a chance to hit the treadmill so I need to get off my booty right now and do it... so this is my promise to myself, when I'm done checking posts on this forum I will get on the treadmill Smile I have a huge interview tomorrow so I'm psyched and nervous, I just hope I sleep well. Its for a nice promotion to a higher position, keep your fingers crossed for me! I had to create a powerpoint and presentation to go with the interview, man I'm nervous! LOL
spryng
spryng

Back to top Go down

Post  spryng Tue Nov 29, 2011 11:48 pm

Well I think I did well on my interview.. since it was via phone I couldn't read facial expressions and I got no feedback after my comments so its a wait and see affair now. But I was so nervous, I was shaking and sick to my stomach, ack! Hate that, LOL

But as far as meals its been a great day:
B-nothing
L- 5 bites turkey/stuffing
D- 5 bites chorizo and egg in a tortilla

spryng
spryng

Back to top Go down

Post  spryng Wed Nov 30, 2011 10:09 pm

This week is flying by!! Another great day... I accomplished so much at work today, always makes me feel good to be productive. Just one of those days Smile I even got my treadmill workout in, 30 min total. I just feel so good being back to 5 bites...I tried my size 8 jeans on and I could get them all the way up but they are not zippable but at least they go up all the way! Progress! My 10's are pretty loose so maybe by xmas?? man I hope so! My goal is to be in those jeans comfortably by jan 1st.. start the new year in single digit jeans Smile

B-nothing
L- 5 bites chorizo/egg in tortilla
D- 5 bites turkey/stuffing (at 5 bites a meal it's gonna last forever, lol)

I'm also thinking that I'll continue this step diet plan to get in more exercise until January 1st and then I'll step it up and start doing Jillian Michael's 30 day shred on top of it. I'm just really starting to see my body slim down and change and I want to tone as I go so by the time I hit my goal I'm in good physical shape all the way around. I should hit goal at the end of March so right in time for spring and shorts and tank top season, can't wait!! It will be here before we know it! Won't it be nice to enter bathing suit season next year feeling good about our weight for once? I'm so ready Smile

spryng
spryng

Back to top Go down

Post  spryng Thu Dec 01, 2011 10:40 pm

Fixing to hop on the treadmill so this is gonna be a fly by Smile

B-nothing
L- 5 bites chorizo/egg tortilla (finally finished off those leftovers, yay! lol getting tired of leftovers
D- 5 bites turkey/stuffing (this one is never ending, LOL)

Hope everyone is having a great 5 bite day!
spryng
spryng

Back to top Go down

Post  spryng Fri Dec 02, 2011 11:02 pm

TGIF! So glad it's friday!

B- nothing
L- 4 bites turkey/stuffing 1 bite key lime pie
D- 5 bites meat mixture in corn tortilla

Tomorrow is weigh in, I'm not expecting a loss since I was off plan like 9 days during thanksgiving, I just hope my gain isn't too awful bad and I'll be back to losing next week for sure. My body sure appreciates me being on plan this whole week, I'm sleeping better, more energy and my mental clarity is better. Its crazy how food effects us that way and how little we actually need to run efficiently, like a well oiled machine, LOL Ok I'm out of here for now, I'll post my weigh in tomorrow but probably not until tomorrow night since we'll be leaving at 6am for Texas and not back until tomorrow evening, but I will post Smile
spryng
spryng

Back to top Go down

Post  Jesabelle Sat Dec 03, 2011 2:32 am

Have a fantastic time in Texas Very Happy
Jesabelle
Jesabelle

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 27 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 19 ... 27  Next