5 Bite Diet Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

staying strong so far

+14
Peekachu82
teaismyhappyplace
Snow White
misunderstood
eveangel22
16Again
Sarah Beth
Lyra
insanity
kizzykay
Dmac
spryng
connie
Jesabelle
18 posters

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

staying strong so far - Page 6 Empty Re: staying strong so far

Post  Jesabelle Sat Jan 21, 2012 2:26 am

Peekachu82 wrote:I just wanted to let you know, that your journal has been so inspiring! I think we have or had similar stats? I'm 5'3..maybe closer to 5'4..and I am at 150 lbs. right now.. :-( I can't wait until I'm where you are now! I had a weird question..how does it feel? Lol..I don't know if that's crazy..but I keep imagining what it's going to feel like..how different I'll feel..when I get to where you are now! And did you think it was possible to get where you are now? I think I always try to sabotage myself with negative thoughts..and think there's no way it's possible to get to my GW..but I see stories like yours..and know it can happen..and that gets me so excited! :-D

No I don't think that's a weird question at all Smile I feel light. I don't know if that sounds weird, but that's the best desription I have. When I am heavier I feel the weight that I am carrying. I can feel my arms against the side of my chest and I can feel my inner thighs touching and that is what I hated the most along with hating how I looked in and out of clothes Shocked Right now my arms feel normal and my thighs aren't touching. I have noticed that my back fat is starting to go away too which makes me happy Smile I knew that I could lose the weight, but it was a matter of whether or not I wanted to deal with the commitment. Now that I have committed to my goal weight loss, the hunger pains I experienced and some of that stress that went with this diet in the beginning are feelings that I don't want to deal with ever again, so I will continue to lose weight and then maintain. Oh! and it feels sooooo good when you look great in something that you just bought in a small size and you walk in a room full of people and they like the way you look also just by the glances you get. Those glances had all but dried up when I was rockin 150 Embarassed You can do this. You just have to ignore the part of your brain that's telling you that you're hungry and the more you ignore it the quieter it becomes until the voice goes away and you are in control of your appetite. I'm excited for you to really start seeing the numbers on your scale go down. As far as the water thing, Sometimes I get nauseated thinking about drinking a glass of water, but I really love the Arrowhead Sparkling waters. I get the waters that have flavor essences like pomegranate and raspberry with lime and I trick myself into thinking that it's a soda because you get the carbonation and a bit of a sweet flavor and that way I get my water without feeling like I want to be sick.
Jesabelle
Jesabelle

Back to top Go down

Post  Jesabelle Sat Jan 21, 2012 2:43 am

B-coffee
L-5 bites spaghetti
D-5 bites chicken and rice

It rained all day, so I didn't go to the gym. I'm sure I'll be there tomorrow morning though because that is when my husband likes to go. I think that I might download some audio books. I listen to music when I workout, but I have started to get bored with some of the music I have and I don't like to watch the TV, so maybe a good book will help me lose myself so that I don't think about how long I've been on the treadmill and then look down and realize I've only been on for 3 minutes and I have 17 minutes left Shocked
Jesabelle
Jesabelle

Back to top Go down

staying strong so far - Page 6 Empty :-)

Post  Peekachu82 Sat Jan 21, 2012 3:58 am

Thank you so much for that response, it really helps! ..I'm really hungry right now! what you said really hit home with me..do I really want to give up..and then have to restart? I also definately do not want to go through this pain and stress all over! And I can't wait until I become more "noticeable" as well! ;-)
Peekachu82
Peekachu82

Back to top Go down

Post  Jesabelle Sun Jan 22, 2012 5:49 am

B-Coffee
L-5 bites chicken and salad
D-5 bites steak and mashed potatoes

Sleep
Jesabelle
Jesabelle

Back to top Go down

Post  spryng Sun Jan 22, 2012 3:20 pm

The book is a great idea! I get lost in books and the hours creep by and I have no clue, LOL In fact I think I'm gonna download a new one today on my Nook Smile Your meals look great! You get in a lot of variety which is wonderful! Smile
spryng
spryng

Back to top Go down

Post  Jesabelle Mon Jan 23, 2012 2:50 am

I love books also, but have yet to buy a Kindle or a Nook. I want one though...I drive my husband crazy when I read. I can sit down with a book in the morning and not move for hours unless Im taking a bathroom break. Smile

B-coffee
L-5 bites teryaki chicken with rice
D-3 bites baked chicken 1 bite wedged potato and 1 bite dark chocolate candy

I think tomorrw I need to have some fruit for lunch. As soon as I was done eating dinner all of a sudden I wanted an orange. I think that's my body telling me something and I am going to listen Very Happy
Jesabelle
Jesabelle

Back to top Go down

staying strong so far - Page 6 Empty Monday Wiegh In 1/23/12

Post  Jesabelle Mon Jan 23, 2012 5:42 pm

122.4 Whoo hoo!!!! I am getting so close to my goal!!!!! Very Happy
Jesabelle
Jesabelle

Back to top Go down

staying strong so far - Page 6 Empty Congrats!

Post  Peekachu82 Mon Jan 23, 2012 8:00 pm

Oh wow, congrats! You've come so far, and it's so inspiring..I'm hoping I can get to the same place you are some day! Very Happy
Peekachu82
Peekachu82

Back to top Go down

Post  teaismyhappyplace Mon Jan 23, 2012 8:23 pm

awesomeeeeeeee you have come so so far!!! how many days straight are you on the diet now?
teaismyhappyplace
teaismyhappyplace

Back to top Go down

Post  Dmac Mon Jan 23, 2012 8:39 pm

You are going awesome congratulations
Dmac
Dmac

Back to top Go down

Post  spryng Mon Jan 23, 2012 11:17 pm

You are getting close! keep up the great work! and your talk about books yesterday got me in the mood to read so I downloaded Hunger Games (suzzanne collins) and it was so good! I real page turner so I could not put my Nook down for a second, LOL finished it all in a few hours, it was good! Now I need to get #2 in the trilogy, Catching Fire. If you haven't read Hunger Games yet I highly recommend it Smile
what kind of books do you read? Faves?
spryng
spryng

Back to top Go down

Post  teaismyhappyplace Mon Jan 23, 2012 11:38 pm

ooh my brother got that book for christmas.. said it was awesome. When i have the time its on my list of things to read!
teaismyhappyplace
teaismyhappyplace

Back to top Go down

staying strong so far - Page 6 Empty Very nice!!!!!!!

Post  Snow White Tue Jan 24, 2012 2:44 am

I can't wait to be at 122! Congratulations! What is your final goal????
Snow White
Snow White

Back to top Go down

Post  Jesabelle Tue Jan 24, 2012 4:09 am

My final goal is 115. Once I get there I'll decide if I want to go for the 108 which is the 18.5% BMI.

B-coffee
L-5 bites chicken and potato
D-5 bites beef stroganoff

Worked out today after picking up my daughter from school. I didn't have much energy for some reason, so instead of running on the treadmill I just set it at an incline and climbed for 20 minutes and then we worked out on back and chest. I made cookie bars for the family this evening. I did want to eat some, but I figured I will just have some tomorrow for lunch(a couple of bites) I think that the beginning of Feb I am going to contact my gym and see what the cost is to have a personal trainer for 2 times a week for a month. I would really like to tighten up my legs and bootie, bit one specific thing is I want shapely arms again. i used to have the best arms and I really miss them Crying or Very sad

Tea-I have been straight 100% on the diet since Christmas, but started in October and had a cheat day on my birthday and also Thanksgiving. Once I have my mind set on something I am really good at staying solid-The problem is once I decide that I am not going to watch what I eat, I can eat a grow man under the table and then I can probably eat the grown man also. No

Last edited by Jesabelle on Tue Jan 24, 2012 4:10 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : correct spelling mistake)
Jesabelle
Jesabelle

Back to top Go down

staying strong so far - Page 6 Empty 108 sounds great!

Post  Snow White Tue Jan 24, 2012 4:21 am

Once you hit 115 which will be soon, you will be within such close reach of that 108 you might as well go for it. My plan is to get as small as possible and then I can have a little wiggle room for holidays and birthdays. You are so close! I am so jealous! : )))))))
Snow White
Snow White

Back to top Go down

Post  Jesabelle Tue Jan 24, 2012 4:59 am

That's kind of what I thought. I want to make sure when I hit 115 that I still have a bootie Laughing If I still have a bootie than I'll go for the 108. Even though I am 5'4 I am still pretty curvy. What I kind of wanted to go down was my chest, but even though my back is smaller I still couldn't fit the bras at Victorias Secret...I wear an E cup and have to order my bras-Which is a huge pain in the butt-so maybe at 115 to 108 I can start shopping at the mall again Smile
Jesabelle
Jesabelle

Back to top Go down

staying strong so far - Page 6 Empty Diet stats

Post  Jesabelle Tue Jan 24, 2012 8:35 pm

Starting weight 150

Week 1-142.4
Week 2-140.2
Week 3-138.8
Week 4-137
Week 5-134.4
Week 6-133.2
Week 7-132
Week 8-129.8
Week 9-128.6
Week 10-129
Week 11-127.8
Week 12-126.8
Week 13-125
Week 14-122.4

It really doesn't seem like 14 weeks. I guess if I had been forced to eat pre packaged meals or not been allowed to eat what I wanted then it probably would have seemed like forever. this has gotten easier as time has gone by and I do feel full once I have had ny 5 bites. I look forward to my continued declining weight and also my maintenence. It really has helped that we are all going through the same thing and all the input has made this so much easier. Believe me when I say, If I can do this, anybody can do this and I will make sure I am as supportive to all of you as you have all been to me, my five bite diet friends tongue
Jesabelle
Jesabelle

Back to top Go down

Post  teaismyhappyplace Tue Jan 24, 2012 9:00 pm

you are fabulous!! 28 lbs is no small feat! at 14 weeks thats about 2 lbs per week. cool! Im so glad your getting close to your goal weight, i remember when i was there the first time i was on this diet. All the work and time paid off Smile Can't wait to be back there again!
teaismyhappyplace
teaismyhappyplace

Back to top Go down

Post  spryng Tue Jan 24, 2012 9:32 pm

Seeing it broke down really brings your weightloss to life! You have done amazing!!!!!!!! Smile
spryng
spryng

Back to top Go down

Post  Jesabelle Wed Jan 25, 2012 2:31 am

Thanks Tea and Spryng!!!!I realy like seeing it broken down also. I had been keeping track, but never took the time to type it out until today.

Spryng_ I am most definitely going to get The Hunger Games. I love to read and will pretty much read anything I can get my hands on. I think that I will pick up the trilogy next week Smile

B-Coffee
L-5 bites chicken and spaghetti
D-5 bites Reeses Nutrageous ( I didn't feel like cooking or heating up leftovers)
Jesabelle
Jesabelle

Back to top Go down

Post  Jesabelle Thu Jan 26, 2012 1:46 am

B-Coffee
L-3 bites chicken 2 bites yogurt with bluberries
D-5 bites taco salad cassarole

Worked out for 1/2 hour. I am going to start working out in the morning and then pick my daughter up after school and then work out again. She never wants to work ut for long and I feel like I need more than 20 mins on the elliptical and then 10 on whatever body part I decide to work out on. What a Face
Jesabelle
Jesabelle

Back to top Go down

Post  spryng Thu Jan 26, 2012 1:07 pm

You and the exercise really inspire me, I'm struggling with a 20 min dvd each day and here you are wanting more exercise time etc, you are encouraging me for sure! I forget, have you been exercising the whole time you've been on 5 bite? I take it your muscles aren't retaining anymore causing gains on the scale?
spryng
spryng

Back to top Go down

Post  Jesabelle Thu Jan 26, 2012 4:06 pm

Spryng-No, I think I stopped retaining after about the third week of excercising. I have found that since I have been excercising this whole time that my appetite has not increased either. There are times though that once I get to the gym I don't have a ton of energy and I really have to force myself to keep going. I am hoping that once I start the maintenence part my energy levels will be more consistant. I'm really looking forward to reading about your results on the 30 day shred. If it goes well I may add that to my excercise program a couple of times a week. Sometimes you have to mix it up to keep going Smile
Jesabelle
Jesabelle

Back to top Go down

staying strong so far - Page 6 Empty wow

Post  chic Thu Jan 26, 2012 5:19 pm

wow what a success & what a determination! i wish i'm more determined like you still for me weekends are difficult. when i'm going to see my 120.

chic

Back to top Go down

Post  Jesabelle Fri Jan 27, 2012 6:03 am

sorry for the late post. I just got back from a night out with friends. My girlfriend had an Arbonne party and it was really fun. <y best advice to anyone out there...Never buy anything after a you have had a glass of wine. Neutral

B-Coffee
L-5 bites burrito
D-2 bites steak 3 bites thin crust veggie pizza

(1.5 glasses of red wine) I really don't drink often, so to have that much wine I feel like I did in HS when we could convince someone to buy us pink champagne and we would all drink as much as we could from the bottle before we got to the football game. lol! I can only hope that when I weigh in on Monday I won't be carrying the extra alcohol weight Shocked
Jesabelle
Jesabelle

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next