5 Bite Diet Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

staying strong so far

+14
Peekachu82
teaismyhappyplace
Snow White
misunderstood
eveangel22
16Again
Sarah Beth
Lyra
insanity
kizzykay
Dmac
spryng
connie
Jesabelle
18 posters

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

staying strong so far - Page 8 Empty your meals

Post  Snow White Fri Feb 03, 2012 4:38 am

Your meals sound yummy! I hope you feel better soon! : )))
Snow White
Snow White

Back to top Go down

staying strong so far - Page 8 Empty Re: staying strong so far

Post  spryng Fri Feb 03, 2012 2:51 pm

Hope you feel better soon!!! flower
spryng
spryng

Back to top Go down

Post  Jesabelle Sun Feb 05, 2012 5:43 am

Thanks for the well wishes! I want to get rid of this cold ASAP! Ugh! Mad

B-coffee
L-3 bites tomato and mozzarella cheese sandwich and 2 bites tmato bisque soup
5 bites chicken and salad

Haven't worked ut because I am still not feeling well. Maybe in a couple of days. Went to see the movie "Chronicle" with my daughter and my husband. It was OK-My daughter loved it, but I don't think my husband enjoyed it at all Sad

Jesabelle
Jesabelle

Back to top Go down

Post  Jesabelle Tue Feb 07, 2012 2:13 pm

Well, I haven't kept up journal snce Saturday. Saturday night around 10:30 pm ne of my dogs went after the other and in trying ti break the fight up I ended up getting bit. The dog bit my hip area twice and bit my calf, so I was in emergency getting stitches in my calf-thankfully not my hip because for some reason even though they didn't have to stitch it, I had far more pain there than the calf Sad My husband was bit also-he had to have his forehead stitched up and his calf also. (btw, the poor dog getting attacked never bit and ended up escaping to the backyard without being really hurt-I'm giving my husband 1 week to figure out what to do with the other dog, but it's not living here any longer) Sooo, I am on antibiotics and my hip is so swollen that it hurts even when I pick up my pace while walking. My scale says I am up 2 lbs, and I'm not quite sure what that is about-could be the antibiotic, could be the swollen hip, it could also be the superbowl food. I didn't eat a ton, but all of it was either horribly salty or really really sweet...
I'll check in later this evening with my menu for today.
Jesabelle
Jesabelle

Back to top Go down

Post  spryng Tue Feb 07, 2012 8:32 pm

So sorry about the dog bites! Its so hard not to put yourself in the middle of a dog fight, I did that when my chihuahua was attacked by the rottweiler next door that jumped our fence... thankfully I didn't get hurt but my dog did, she is 5 weeks out and after several surgeries etc she is finally in the clear to survive.. it was so hard and stressful though. So I'm sorry you may have to get rid of one of your dogs but it's understandable for sure. Can't worry constantly if they are gonna fight. And I'm sure you are up lbs from the meds and swelling for sure. I hope you heal fast!
spryng
spryng

Back to top Go down

Post  Jesabelle Wed Feb 08, 2012 6:20 am

Thanks Spryng! I am glad your baby is on the road to recovery. I can't imagine how horrifying it was for you to have that dog viciously attack your dog in your own backyard. I have been really stressed about the older dog attacking my baby.I know that they are both big dogs, but my baby is sweet (not aggressive at all, she is even intimidated by my cat) and everytime that the other dog has gone at her she has backed down, but it doesn't seem to matter-I can't have the dog in my home knowing that eventually she could kill Scarlet, because I believe that is her intention. And I won't have anyone else in my home injured trying to break up a fight that can be prevented by getting rid of the dog.

B-coffee
L-5 bites tomato and mozzarella sandwich
5 bites hamburger
Jesabelle
Jesabelle

Back to top Go down

Post  spryng Wed Feb 08, 2012 12:55 pm

I completely understand! You have to do what you have to do for sure.
spryng
spryng

Back to top Go down

Post  Jesabelle Thu Feb 09, 2012 3:58 am

B-coffee
L-5 bites wheat thins with laughing cow cheese
D-5 bites pasta with garlic bread

I worked out today. I just stayed on the elliptical fot 20 then did chest and back. Can't quite run with my hip still hurting Mad
Jesabelle
Jesabelle

Back to top Go down

staying strong so far - Page 8 Empty your meals

Post  Snow White Thu Feb 09, 2012 4:45 am

Your meals sound yummy! : )))))
Snow White
Snow White

Back to top Go down

Post  spryng Thu Feb 09, 2012 1:53 pm

I'm impressed you worked out at all while hurting! You are such an inspiration to me! You have embraced this diet and your workouts together and I'm amazed every time I read your journal Smile
spryng
spryng

Back to top Go down

Post  Jesabelle Fri Feb 10, 2012 4:41 am

lol, it was a light workout, but I really just wanted to get out and move around. I don't love working out, but I don't dislike it either and since I'm in my 40's I really need to make sure that I fight against the pull of gravity What a Face

B-coffee
L-5 bites pep pizza
D-5 bites chicken and rice

no workout today, but I cleaned my kitchen from top to bottom and then ran around from store to store loking for running shoes for my daughter that were "cute", but not expensive. I told her that when she has her own job she can get the running shoes that are over $100.00, but I certainly wasn't going to buy them for her. We managed to find a pair for $44.00 that passed the "cute test. affraid
Jesabelle
Jesabelle

Back to top Go down

Post  spryng Fri Feb 10, 2012 1:43 pm

You are in your 40's? wow you look AMAZING! I thought from your pic you were in your 20's! You are rockin it!!! Smile and boy I've been there with the shoes, my 12 year old is the same way! takes us hours to find the perfect shoe for her lol
spryng
spryng

Back to top Go down

Post  Jesabelle Sat Feb 11, 2012 5:52 am

B-coffee
L-5 bites chicken
D-3 bites pep pizza 2 bites chicken wing

I am tired and I am going to bed-goodnight Sleep

Jesabelle
Jesabelle

Back to top Go down

Post  Jesabelle Sun Feb 12, 2012 3:46 am

B-Coffee
L-5 bites BLT
D-5 bites steak and mashed potato

Jesabelle
Jesabelle

Back to top Go down

Post  Jesabelle Thu Feb 16, 2012 5:02 am

I forgot to post my weigh in n Monday

B-Coffee
L-5 bites bean and cheese burrito
D-5 bites manicotti with alfredo sauce

Jesabelle
Jesabelle

Back to top Go down

staying strong so far - Page 8 Empty 118!!!!

Post  Snow White Thu Feb 16, 2012 2:44 pm

118!!!!!! I am sooooooooo happy for you! That is awesome! : ))))))
Snow White
Snow White

Back to top Go down

Post  Jesabelle Fri Feb 17, 2012 5:17 am

B-coffee
L-5 bites manacotti with ajfredo sauce
D-3 bites ribs 2 bites rice
Jesabelle
Jesabelle

Back to top Go down

Post  Jesabelle Sat Feb 18, 2012 2:37 am

B-coffee
L-5 bite peanut butter snickers
D-5 bites chicken friend steak w/mashed potatoes and gravy

Jesabelle
Jesabelle

Back to top Go down

Post  Jesabelle Sun Feb 19, 2012 1:49 am

B-coffee
L-nothing
D-5 bites burger 5 bites chili fries
Jesabelle
Jesabelle

Back to top Go down

Post  spryng Mon Feb 20, 2012 4:22 pm

118 is amazing!!!! You have done soooo well!!! send some of your willpower my way will ya?? LOL
spryng
spryng

Back to top Go down

staying strong so far - Page 8 Empty Weigh in 2/20/12

Post  Jesabelle Mon Feb 20, 2012 5:40 pm

I weighed in this morning at 117. I thought that I would stop at 115, but I think I am going to try and hit the 108. Yesterday was a tough day for me, My family ran out to get hamburgers and I was fine with that, but I didn't want to just eat half-I wanted the whole burger and I almost cried after I walked over to the garbage and threw it out. I figure that I don't have that much further to go, but I do feel hungrier than usual-even this morning I felt that I could've gone ahead and eaten breakfast. I think that if my husband would have asked to go I would have said yes with no problem. Well, I'd better fill my stomach with coffee and try and ignore these feelings.

Spryng-I don't think it's will power at this point. I have given away about 70% of my wardrobe, so if I do put weight back on I would have to purchase new clothes and since I cna't afford to go shopping I just keep reminding myself that if I decide to indulge I'll be forced to wear sweats or pajamas and I just can't do that Mad You don't have much more to go on this diet and now that you have had your diet break I bet the lbs come off even faster!!!!! Very Happy
Jesabelle
Jesabelle

Back to top Go down

Post  spryng Mon Feb 20, 2012 6:03 pm

that is exactly how I've been feeling the past month or so, physically hungry when I didn't used to be so it was really throwing me off and making me doubt my resolution for sure so it's nice to know others are struggling that way too and you are such an inspiration to me with how well you have taken to this diet. May I ask now that you are 117 what size you are in? You are 5'4 right? I was thinking we were the same height.
spryng
spryng

Back to top Go down

Post  Dmac Tue Feb 21, 2012 4:13 am

117 you are doing great congratulations for whatever reason it seams to get extra difficult when we get close too r goals you r doing fantastic stay focused
Dmac
Dmac

Back to top Go down

Post  Jesabelle Tue Feb 21, 2012 6:16 pm

Spryng-the jeans I am weraing now are a 26 which is a size 4. I do have a couple pair that I'm comfortable in and they are a 5/6. It really depends on the jean Very Happy
Dmac-I agree with what you are saying. It's like I've become impaient and I just want to eat more, now. I'm hanging in there-I don't want to get angry at myself, so I'm just trying to stay busy Neutral
Jesabelle
Jesabelle

Back to top Go down

staying strong so far - Page 8 Empty : ))))

Post  Snow White Wed Feb 22, 2012 1:34 am

You're doing great, Jesabelle! One of my coworkers caught me getting on the scale at work this morning and we got into a conversation about that there is no finish line in this. She has lost and ton of weight and she was telling me how that maintenance is difficult. But you've got to look in the mirror and be more satisfied with your body than you are with that extra food. I love eating and I know that once I do lose it, maintenance will be a daily struggle for me, but I want my body back, too! You're doing great and I'm so proud of you. You are such an inspiration to all of us! : )))))
Snow White
Snow White

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next