5 Bite Diet Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3jaysmom - Life is Good!

+17
herbsgirl
spryng
Snow White
Lyra
Lisa
alexswins
rubywong
tijoni
darkshines
Brighteyes1385
teaismyhappyplace
walkerlori
Dani
Jenny P.
rachee08
Phil
3jaysmom
21 posters

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

3jaysmom - Life is Good! - Page 7 Empty Re: 3jaysmom - Life is Good!

Post  3jaysmom Fri Nov 30, 2012 2:50 am

Thanks, Snow White! I love that I can come back here after 2 years or close to it (then the false start six months ago) and still see people I "know" Very Happy

Today was good, did a good job with the bites, and even TURNED DOWN Mexican with my husband for lunch. I think that was a first,lol. It feels good to be able to do that, I don't think I would have had the willpower to do that even a few weeks ago. It's funny how something in you changes, and after all the times you've said you were going to do it, for once you actually do! I'm on day 4, and I think I can make it into the weekend. I don't expect as huge a loss as the first time, as I was so much heavier and the weight just flew off. These last 10 (or 20? can't decide yet) are going to be tough, but I'm in it until I'm done What a Face

Workout was GREAT this morning, I felt so good! Even though I've been working out consistently, I've just maintained, never really lost, so I never saw much of a body change. I know it's only been four days, but I SWEAR my waist is smaller already cheers

3jaysmom

Back to top Go down

Post  Snow White Fri Nov 30, 2012 3:03 am

I wake up in the morning and run my hand over my stomach and I can feel it too...the fluid is really starting to diminish and that is an awesome feeling.
Snow White
Snow White

Back to top Go down

Post  Dmac Fri Nov 30, 2012 4:03 am

Way to go your doing great and welcome back
Dmac
Dmac

Back to top Go down

Post  3jaysmom Fri Nov 30, 2012 11:57 pm

Thanks, guys!

Today was another great workout this AM sunny along the same vein of saying I felt crazy saying that I see a difference in my waist, I'm going to say something even crazier and say that I think after the first 3 dreadful days, I think I have more energy now than before I started. Maybe it's because I'm going to bed earlier Sleep so I cant feel my tummy rumbling. IDK, getting up and going to the gym this AM was easy breezy. Usually its a fight till the minute I walk through the gym doors!

B 6 cashews, 2 vegan raw coconut oil macaroons (1 bite each)
L 1 vegetable eggroll, 1/2 cup egg drop soup
D 1 veggie egg roll, 1/2 cup egg drop soup, about 8 fries

So, a little bit "over" but considering the workout, I'm very happy with the way things are going. Got tons done at work, too cheers cheers What a good day Exclamation Exclamation

3jaysmom

Back to top Go down

Post  Snow White Sat Dec 01, 2012 3:35 am

Great job! Keep on going! : )))))))))))
Snow White
Snow White

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella Sat Dec 01, 2012 6:53 am

finding your path is most important.. sounds like you have done just that.. Yay cheers
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  3jaysmom Wed Dec 05, 2012 1:43 am

I really need to get on here on the weekends to keep myself in check! This weekend Evil or Very Mad not so great. no bf each day, but prob 10 bites lunch, 20 dinner. And then....lots of cashews Shocked LOTS

Mon was good lunchwise, and then dinner was about 15 bites, and a few bites here and there...
Not as terrible as it could be, but not great. I weighed myself Sat AM, lost 6 1/2 pounds from Mon! Weighed today after naughty eating....Add 3 pounds to that. Crying or Very sad My period is coming in 3 or so days, so I'm sure its lots of water retention, I usually have a 5 pound gain around now, so that's probably as much to blame as the 5bite indescretions. I wish I didn't crave all this salty stuff, but all my bites have been of chips and popcorn or Chinese food.

My workout felt great this morning, sunny I think its time to up my game on the treadmill. I think tomorrow I'll raise the incline. I really feel like I need to do some abs, but I don't have the time to add to my AM, I wonder if I should do a few minutes less cardio?? IDK. I hope my phone is there tomorrow, I miss my phone, but working our with no music wll really suck. What a rambling post today......................

3jaysmom

Back to top Go down

Post  username Wed Dec 05, 2012 4:04 am

6.5 pounds? way to go! You are doing great-don't let the few extra bites bring you down Smile

username

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella Wed Dec 05, 2012 6:00 pm

Dito.. you are doing great.. keep up the wonderful work! cheers
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  3jaysmom Thu Dec 06, 2012 12:26 am

Thanks! I love the encouragement!

Found my phone, I left it in the locker at the gym. I was moping around, seriously considering not working out even though I was already there, because I couldn't find it. How am I supposed to run without music!?!?!? Shocked They have this red light therapy machine there, its like a tanning booth, but the red lights are supposed to repair your skin rather than damage it like UV. But, no tan...........my legs lost their color so quickly once the summer ended, I feel like they could glow in the dark Laughing They say I should see a difference in a few weeks, full results in a few months. I definitely feel like my skin is softer, I'm trying to do a "mini makeover" to keep me motivated to lose these last pounds, I feel like end of Feb- 20 pounds down, and better looking skin, and I think I'm going to try a new haircut, too. It wouldn't hurt to add some ab work to that, but for some reason I can't get myself to do that Mad

B- nothing
L- 1/2 cup pea soup, 2 chicken tenders (non breaded)
D- 6 oz salmon with salt, pepper and lemon (OMG, soooo good! Didn't miss butter at all!) 5 bites peas

3jaysmom

Back to top Go down

Post  Snow White Fri Dec 07, 2012 5:09 am

I love soup, any kind and salmon is so yummy! Great job with all your working out. Keep up the great work! : ))))))
Snow White
Snow White

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella Fri Dec 07, 2012 6:37 am

Wow how can you work out on so little food.. that is so amazing.. Cheers!

Debbie
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  3jaysmom Mon Jan 21, 2013 2:03 am

Checking in.....gained a bit over the holidays, but now I'm back to where I was when I last was on the forum, so no harm, no foul, lol. One good thing though, I MADE IT THROUGH A WEEKEND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cheers cheers cheers

Super rare for me, I think I haven't accomplished a good weekend since my first "round" of five bite a few years ago. SO, one weekend down! I'm seriously so happy about this, it's such a great ending to my first week back after the holidays.

3jaysmom

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella Tue Jan 22, 2013 4:44 am

bounce cheers bounce cheers bounce cheers bounce cheers bounce cheers Congradulations Yay!!!!

Debbie
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  Snow White Wed Jan 23, 2013 4:00 am

Wonderful! How did you do it?????? alien alien alien alien alien alien alien
Snow White
Snow White

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella Wed Jan 23, 2013 7:02 am

Great Q Snow.. lol.. weekends are so hard.. 3 days are hard.. lol.. great job
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7