5 Bite Diet Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

dmacs journal over 100 down finish strong

+35
needhelp
ElleBella
starfish
kizzykay
Snow White
misunderstood
amu82
Jesabelle
lillian
Moonie
connie
ewhetstone
bumbershoot
jgraston
shnookie
SaltyDog
spryng
Mini Mia
thinderella
starbucks addict
Lisa
LC Cartz
marie.barber
bridesmaidslimdown
Slimw5bd
Everblue
twilight*17
16Again
Readyforchange
renu712000
insanity
Phil
Lyra
teaismyhappyplace
Dmac
39 posters

Page 3 of 21 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12 ... 21  Next

Go down

dmacs journal over 100 down finish strong  - Page 3 Empty Re: dmacs journal over 100 down finish strong

Post  insanity Fri Feb 11, 2011 2:34 pm

Dmac, what are your plans now that your 21 day challenge is over?
insanity
insanity

Back to top Go down

dmacs journal over 100 down finish strong  - Page 3 Empty Re: dmacs journal over 100 down finish strong

Post  Dmac Fri Feb 11, 2011 3:55 pm

I want to get to 155 today im166.2 and I'm afraid if I take a brake it will ad alot of time to get to my goal but man I'm already struggling today. I've Ben telling myself just get through the 21 days but now I'm trying to tell myself 155 or just add a few days or weeks but I woke up and right away wanted to eat because part of me was like hurray ive dun it but I need to refocus and keep going until I reach my goal of 155 but so far today is a tun harder if it stays like this I don't think I'll last long I've gota figure Out a way to keep frum taking a brake and push push push I really want to get to 155 used to be just wanted to get to 160 but I think 155 because I'll probably go up a little gives me a little room and I can focus on staying under 160 thanks for asking insanity even just stopping and writing this helps because so far today has Ben an absolute battle I have gota stay in the fight and it helps so much for me to write it down and get it out yesterday #21 lunch was 5 bites of sloppy Joe pizza was so good hate sloppy Joe's love sloppy Joe pizza dinner 5 bites of pork chop dinner didn't seem to satisfy at all but I think that was because of being so close to my 21 I was already looking forward to being dun but I'm still trying my best to stay focused and determined good news I made this goal but trying to tuff out more. Stay strong all 5 biters Very Happy
Dmac
Dmac

Back to top Go down

Post  insanity Fri Feb 11, 2011 4:23 pm

I'm sorry to hear that you are struggling. I always have trouble when I'm coming off a challenge. I hope you can pull yourself together. You are so close to your goal! It's awesome that you completed your 21 days. I'm sure that if you schedule another challenge for yourself, you can do it.
insanity
insanity

Back to top Go down

Post  Dmac Fri Feb 11, 2011 4:34 pm

Thanks so much I'm glad your back I appreciate all your support
Dmac
Dmac

Back to top Go down

Post  Readyforchange Fri Feb 11, 2011 4:41 pm

Dmac,

I agree with Insanity, give yourself a new challenge.

You are so close to your goal. Why don't you call today a "learning day" and schedule yourself a 15 day challenge that starts tomorrow. That way, you have today to get your mind focused again, just like it was before. You are such a strong person. If you know that you have set this new challenge for yourself, your determination will take over and you will get it done. Right now your mind feels that it has finished its project, (and it really has). You just had a great 21 day challenge. Now just give yourself a new hurdle to focus on and watch how quickly you start to snap back into 5 bite mode!

I know that you can do this! I have complete faith in you. You will not give up without a fight! Remember, we've got your back!!

Take care,

Readyforchange

Readyforchange

Back to top Go down

Post  Dmac Fri Feb 11, 2011 5:16 pm

Thanks I was kinda thinking the same thing with the lurning day but when I give my self a little freedom I go way overboard and binge like a mad man I'm scared to loose progress I've made in these 21 days in one day. That is going to be a big challenge to me when I reach my goal.
Dmac
Dmac

Back to top Go down

Post  Dmac Fri Feb 11, 2011 6:17 pm

Ready do u think if I don't give myself a day its like braking a promise to myself and may not be good?
Dmac
Dmac

Back to top Go down

Post  twilight*17 Fri Feb 11, 2011 7:30 pm

Dmac, I know sometimes what helps me is remembering the reasons you got started on this to begin with. Refeel those feelings and psych yourself up to get going again. Maybe go try on some clothes that you would like to wear or revisit whatever your inspiration was at the beginning of your challenge. Then remember how much work you have done to get to this point and how it would have been such a waste of time and effort if you give in now. This will also help you when you get to 155 and have to still watch your bites to keep the weight off. You also have to remember that you are always going to have to be careful.....We all do. It sucks but it's true.
twilight*17
twilight*17

Back to top Go down

Post  Dmac Fri Feb 11, 2011 8:33 pm

Thanks twilight that dus suc the thought of watching what u eat forever but we'll have a little more freedom than we do now and when my wait goes up frum eating to much it comes off fast right now its coming of so slow but your right once I get focused again it will be alot ezer it will also be ezer if my wait would drop and I'm do I know you can only 5 bite for so long without loosing it has to come off thanks for the ideas to get psyched back up I'm using every tool I have in my toolbox to get past this and its Friday my odds are not good but I'm trying still thanks
Dmac
Dmac

Back to top Go down

Post  Readyforchange Fri Feb 11, 2011 8:43 pm

Dmac,

I don't think that you would be breaking a promise to yourself. I think you are taking the time to reaffirm the commitment that you have made to yourself to lose the weight. I suggest that you do exactly what Twilight said, remember exactly what your motivations for doing this diet were and keep them fresh in your mind. We all have moments when we struggle to remain focused. I know that I have. Thats why I have a journal with all of my goals and feelings written in it to remind myself. You said that you have things written down as well. Revisit those thoughts and ideas. Get them firmly in your mind and remember the "whys" of what you are doing.

Twilight is right. We will always have to be careful of what we eat and how much. This diet is a tool that will help us to keep our weight in check. Portion size is the key. Once we have mastered that, we will still have to watch it, but it will be easier. Much easier.

Dmac, you can get past this. You have more strength than you know.

Take care,

Readygorchange

Readyforchange

Back to top Go down

Post  Dmac Fri Feb 11, 2011 9:05 pm

Thanks so much I left my paper at home but as soon as I get off work I'm going to read it just gota get thru this it will pass Very Happy
Dmac
Dmac

Back to top Go down

Post  Readyforchange Sat Feb 12, 2011 2:36 pm

Dmac,

How are you doing today? I hope this morning finds you focused, determined, and feeling great!!!

Take care,

Readyforchange

Readyforchange

Back to top Go down

Post  Dmac Sat Feb 12, 2011 3:21 pm

Thanks ready and it dus. I feel great again. Just had to wrap my head around doing this longer I'm shooting for 14 more for a total of 35 days or until i hit 155. I got thru yesterday and stayed to 5 and 5 thanks to everyone that helped me thru that yesterday so today day 22 164.0 Very Happy yesterday lunch 5 bites of sloppy Joe pizza same for dinner so once again staying strong focused and determined. Stay strong all u 5 biters thanks again for checking in on me it helps Smile
Dmac
Dmac

Back to top Go down

Post  Dmac Sun Feb 13, 2011 4:16 pm

Day 23 160.6 Very Happy I only have 5.4 to go man I can taste it and it taste better than any food I can think of I am so happy with that # it makes the weekend ezer when u see good # that makes the total I have lost 124.4 lbs all with the 5 bite diet. My advice to everyone doing this stay focused on your goal and do your best to stay on no brakes. I wasted a lot of time doing the on and off thing. But not anymore I am focused determined and staying strong. Stay strong all u 5 biters

Dmac
Dmac

Back to top Go down

Post  Dmac Sun Feb 13, 2011 4:28 pm

Almost forgot yesterdays lunch 1 bite Bacon 4 bites almond chocolate clusters dipped in peanut butter dinner was 1 bite peanut butter cup and 4 bites those almond clusters in peanut butter had a peanut butter craving yesterday
Dmac
Dmac

Back to top Go down

Post  Everblue Sun Feb 13, 2011 4:36 pm

" had a peanut butter craving yesterday"

Ha! I'd say so! Love the 5BD that you can eat what you really want that day.
Everblue
Everblue

Back to top Go down

Post  Dmac Sun Feb 13, 2011 4:42 pm

It was so good tho I mite do it again today Very Happy and it is nice not to mini diets would let u eat that day after day Love it
Dmac
Dmac

Back to top Go down

dmacs journal over 100 down finish strong  - Page 3 Empty

Post  Slimw5bd Mon Feb 14, 2011 2:04 am

Dmac, how did u lose 4 pounds in one day? That's awesome. I need to stick to strict 5 bite diet.
Slimw5bd
Slimw5bd

Back to top Go down

Post  twilight*17 Mon Feb 14, 2011 1:30 pm

Dmac: You ROCK!! Your post was just what I needed to read this morning! You really lost that much weight on 5BD?? Wow! Shocked I am so doing this!!!
twilight*17
twilight*17

Back to top Go down

Post  Readyforchange Mon Feb 14, 2011 3:54 pm

Dmac,

You are an inspiration to us all! When ever I am in doubt about this diet, all I have to do is think about you and your success and I am instantly energized! I am extremely honored to be on this journey with you!

Take care,

Readyforchange

Readyforchange

Back to top Go down

Post  Dmac Mon Feb 14, 2011 5:28 pm

Slim I'm not shur y but lately I don't loose anything for days then loose 3 or 4 lbs then up one but I didn't do anything different just 5 and 5 everyday. Twilight thanks I am very. Thankful I found this diet and the funny thing is I started it as a joke or a dare me and my wife saw it on a talk show and my wife said that I wouldn't last a. Day the rest is history. Ready your to kind I don't feel very inspirational today I let yesterday get away frum me I was at my nephews birthday party and I don't like people to talk about my dieting or anything like that just wanted to fit in so they were having chilly and cake and ice cream I just had a little of each no big deal. But more then 5 bites for shore and then I let myself go in to I've already messed up mode and binged when I got home so now I've got nine lbs that I get to loose all over again but it should come off fast and I'm back on track today I figure this will probably set me back a week or so not good for 1 day stay strong five biters
Dmac
Dmac

Back to top Go down

Post  insanity Tue Feb 15, 2011 5:00 am

Please don't be too hard on yourself. It's just a 'learning day'.
insanity
insanity

Back to top Go down

Post  Readyforchange Tue Feb 15, 2011 3:00 pm

Dmac,

Hang in there! Stay strong. We all have learning days. We believe in you.

Take care,

Readyforchange

Readyforchange

Back to top Go down

Post  Dmac Tue Feb 15, 2011 4:03 pm

Thanks gyz so day2 168.0. I only lost 1 of the 9 that I had gained I am very frustrated with myself for Sunday in the book he talks about sprinting to the finish line I feel I was doing that and then tripped on my own two feet and fell and now I'm limping tored it. I gota get over it already and move on not good to dwell on failure so trying to just stay focused and get positive yesterday Snickers for lunch milkyway for dinner. Stay strong all u five biters
Dmac
Dmac

Back to top Go down

dmacs journal over 100 down finish strong  - Page 3 Empty hope this doesn't offend

Post  bridesmaidslimdown Tue Feb 15, 2011 11:58 pm

I'm actually getting this book and verse number tattooed on my wrist for my birthday:

1 Corinthians 9:24

24 Do you not know that in a race all the runners run, but only one gets the prize? Run in such a way as to get the prize.

bridesmaidslimdown
bridesmaidslimdown

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 21 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12 ... 21  Next