5 Bite Diet Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tea's Journal

+15
alexswins
starbucks addict
darkshines
Brighteyes1385
vicky
CJCLFC
Dani
herbsgirl
kitty
Lisa
3jaysmom
Phil
walkerlori
Jenny P.
teaismyhappyplace
19 posters

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Go down

Tea's Journal - Page 9 Empty Re: Tea's Journal

Post  teaismyhappyplace Mon Jan 17, 2011 2:53 am

oh ill def look into it! i think im going to lay off the cardio this time and just focus on some toning exersizes/yoga kinds of things in the morning before work to get the blood flowing and then just stick to the diet for the rest of the day.

I have since morning gotten rid of all the cheat food in my apartment. I have nothing but oatmeal, lemons, water, a honeydew melon and light and fit yogurt in my place and i am determined to stick to my diet for the next week without fail. Once i have a whole week under my belt i know that things get easier. Just gotta make it to next sunday.
teaismyhappyplace
teaismyhappyplace

Back to top Go down

Tea's Journal - Page 9 Empty whats going on:

Post  teaismyhappyplace Tue Jan 18, 2011 11:01 pm

okay so ive been good for 3 days now, and i can only say this:
-i have not weighed in- trying really hard to keep it to once or twice a week
-i am SO hungry, its about 5:00 by me, i just had about 3 carrots for lunch today followed by a coffee
-i must say that i feel like ive lost weight already, i feel smaller and i feel like my clothes are already a wee looser so YAY
-i have thrown out all the food that i could cheat on so despite the fact that if i had a loaf of bread and a wedge of cheese i would have downed that all right now in about 10 seconds, i CANT and im glad for that at least. I'm going to just chug water for the rest of the night.
-i already chopped up an apple to take with me to work for tomorrow so i dont get any fancy ideas that could lead to disaster.

things im craving (im going to include a little section on this every day. I kinda feel like my cravings are largely emotional and maybe if i just write them down I will acknowledge them enough that i'll feel better? lets give it a shot..
- hummus and ritz crackers (im such a hummus whore)
- a thick hunk of french bread smeared with brie... or gouda
Very Happy MUST STAY STRONG!
teaismyhappyplace
teaismyhappyplace

Back to top Go down

Post  teaismyhappyplace Wed Jan 19, 2011 1:57 pm

toughed out yesterday and im 113.6 this morning!!!! YAYYY!!!!
teaismyhappyplace
teaismyhappyplace

Back to top Go down

Post  teaismyhappyplace Thu Jan 20, 2011 2:01 pm

whoa 112.4 this morning. um, thats almost a lb in a day..
last night i went to bed with a little headache and i woke up with a little light headedness. I think since im sticking to mostly raw fruit and veggies im detoxing a little bit. Had a slight sore throat last night but its gone now. Maybe my skin will become awesome haha. we'll see.
teaismyhappyplace
teaismyhappyplace

Back to top Go down

Post  3jaysmom Thu Jan 20, 2011 7:57 pm

On a few posts back, you mentioned writing down cravings, what a good idea! Garlic hummus on melba toast, bread, and -a strange one- peanut butter and fluff sandwiches are mine. I'll try writing them down when I feel them. Congrats on the weight loss, well done!!

3jaysmom

Back to top Go down

Post  teaismyhappyplace Thu Jan 20, 2011 9:51 pm

Thanks 3jaysmom! its been rough but im sticking thru it. Its day 4 of CONSISTANT good behavior and about a 8 days on the diet in total and i think ive finally reached the point where my body has learned to stop asking for food cuz its not happening. Yesterday i was really feeling for a kitchen attack, and i took a teaspoon and put a LITTLE ketchup on it and took a lick of that. I felt much better, i think i was just craving flavor. My birthday is next friday so i've already decided that is going to be my cheat day. I have one more week of no cheating and just moving forward, and then next friday I will eat cake! I will eat nothing else BUT that cake on that day cuz i dont want to backpedal on the diet, but i will indulge in some delicious chocolate cake Smile

craving today- my moms BBQ mustard and honey chicken breast stuffed into a pita topped with hummus and red pepper flakes, sprinkle of sea salt with grilled green peppers squished onto the top. ---- uncool.
teaismyhappyplace
teaismyhappyplace

Back to top Go down

Post  teaismyhappyplace Fri Jan 21, 2011 3:03 pm

111.9 wow this weight is DROPPING.

I've been strong for a good 5 days i think? I havent done a stitch of exercise but i have been at work standing all day and i do come home tired so its not like im just sitting around doing nothing all day. i only have 6 more lbs till im down to where i was in AUGUST, i honestly cant believe that.
ive lost 6 lbs in the last 8 days.
im going to be good for one more day, and then on saturday im going to have a "maintain my weight day" i used to do them when i was on this diet last time- i never stayed on this diet for more than 4-5 days at a time without a "cheat" whether it was on purpose or not. Since i have more control over my eating now i dont want to make the mistake of doing myself physical harm from being too disciplined- i think seeing that number on the scale this morning both made me happy and a little worried about how fast the weight is coming off.
My mom is also sending me muffins and cookies in the mail that should be coming today - despite my complaining she cooks really healthy and makes everything as fat free, whole wheat, natural and home baked as possible so i dont feel too horrible about cheating tomorrow cuz i know that those muffins are packed with good nuts and fruit and will probably bring back the nutrition that i have been lacking for the past week. I love my mommy Smile

some things ive noticed- today, i dont feel hungry at all- no grumbling tummy. nothing. For the first 3 days i was going to bed miserable, i went to bed and woke up with a headache 2 days ago, but yesterday was totally fine. Originally my skin had a little breakout but nothing that didnt go away in a day or so. The redness in my skin is gone (i didnt notice that i had it till it was gone, but it was there i guess),

What ive been eating- I've been drinking a cup of coffee with nondairy creamer and stevia in the morning, another 1/2 cup with creamer and sugar in the afternoon, raw carrot sticks for lunch (not 5 bites- proably about a cup worth, but only about 80 calories), then ill come home after work and chug about 1 Liter of water till i go to bed. If im feeling cold or munchy ill either take a lick of ketchup, or a lick of cranberry jam and i'll feel better, or ill make some hot water with a little creamer in it so its a little thicker. Yesterday rather than eat carrots i had about a cup of honey dew melon and i didnt have any "production" like i usually do. It doesnt have the same amt of fiber at all, but im sure it also took near no calories for my body to digest it either. I think eating the carrots are a better idea, but its important to try to vary the diet as much as you can so u can get a variety of nutrition. Today i will make a little tupperware of chopped up carrots and tomorrow i will eat oatmeal and half a muffin to refuel and stick the rest in the freezer so im not tempted to eat it readily.

horray! stay strong nibblers.

okay so little edit-
my little home package came today and rather than wait for tomorrow to come around at about 2:30 this afternoon i had one small homemade muffin and 2 small chocolate chip cookies. That was in addition to the melon that i was munching on earlier... yes it was a cheat. fully admit that, BUT i was SO full after that. like i felt horrible and i was just so sensitive to all the fat that was in there (which probably was only in the cookies) that i didnt even want to eat more. I was so full after that, its 10pm now and i havent eaten anything else. I stuck the rest of the food my mom sent in the freezer so that i wont be tempted to dive into it later on. The amount i ate was NOT a binge at all and im SO PROUD. if you guys remember back when i was on this diet before i was really bad about eating 5 bites and then a cheat day would be like a truck load of a binge that would sometimes mess with my system and get me really sick. I had the same amount in that small little cheat that I would have eaten probably for breakfast on a normal day, so i dont think its going to affect my weight loss much. yeah i wont lose another .5 lbs by the morning, but we'll see, im sure the damage wont be substantial. Im just really happy that my stomach was starting to get a little tight, and i stopped eating. i just stopped and i was no interested in eating more. Before that would have led to a huge stomach aching binge that would have made me miserable.
so i had my little cheat afternoon snack, enjoyed my muffin quietly and slowly without feeling that crazy binge feeling and im happy! I still feel like im on the diet and i dont think tomorrow is going to be set up for failure. Shocked
teaismyhappyplace
teaismyhappyplace

Back to top Go down

Post  teaismyhappyplace Sat Jan 22, 2011 3:56 pm

111.4! despite yesterday i still lost .5 lbs! thats certainly a surprise. Im sure the reason is cuz i ate early in the day and drank lots of coffee to make sure it was out of my system by morning (sorry TMI), it had enough time to digest thru before bed.

totally craving cheddar popcorn...
teaismyhappyplace
teaismyhappyplace

Back to top Go down

Post  teaismyhappyplace Sun Jan 23, 2011 4:22 pm

yesterday was great, just coffee and a little honey dew melon for lunch and water for the rest of the day. BUT this morning im at 111.3 which is only 1/10th of a lb down. mm dont know why that is.
im going to go back to eating things that have more fiber in it for lunch- carrots seemed to need more calories to burn thru. will update!

edit- k so today is going alright, im determined to just make it thru the day and tomorrow im sure ill see some kinda weight change. This is usually when i get frustrated and dash the diet, eat a lot and then get myself really sick. Knowing all that, i just had 1 short stubby carrot at around 1pm and another long skinny one at about 1:45. That was preceded by a cup of coffee at around 11am, and followed by tea at 2pm. Im going to just sip on water for the rest of the night and see how the morning works out. Maybe ill have another tea.. but i wont drop off this diet now.

craving- spicey fried chicken breast with biscuits! BAD!
teaismyhappyplace
teaismyhappyplace

Back to top Go down

Post  Dmac Sun Jan 23, 2011 10:20 pm

Ya stay strong tea u will drop as long as u stay at it sometimes that gets me to fall of when I don't see a drop but remember that's a lot better than a gain and when I give in a little I end up giving in a lot so stay strong u are doing great weekends are hard but don't give in
Dmac
Dmac

Back to top Go down

Post  Dmac Fri Jan 28, 2011 4:27 pm

Just wanted to stop by and say happy birthday and hopefully it's an awesome one
Dmac
Dmac

Back to top Go down

Post  Lyra Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:50 am

Happy birthday Tea! Blessings to you! How was the cake? LOL please tell me about your day! cherry drunken

Lyra

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9