5 Bite Diet Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spryng into my journey with me

+31
Maernet
mommieof2
ramanrai
rugbygirl87
3jaysmom
AllieT
pinklipstick
teaismyhappyplace
misunderstood
Snow White
chic
herbsgirl
16Again
starfish
amu82
insanity
LLJames
Jesabelle
shanni82
connie
Moonie
starbucks addict
wstreet8110
jgraston
shnookie
ewhetstone
SaltyDog
Dmac
Greenbeans
Lisa
spryng
35 posters

Page 27 of 27 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 25, 26, 27

Go down

Spryng into my journey with me  - Page 27 Empty Re: Spryng into my journey with me

Post  ElleBella Fri Oct 05, 2012 10:44 pm

Hi honey.. well the cleanse did not get completed last week as I had a bad shock with to much Niacin.. turns out I am not able to process to much of it..so I am back on the cleanse this week.. tonight is cleanse night.. I have lost just over 5lbs so fare.. Good luck with your continued zig zagging..Great Job

Debbie
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Spryng into my journey with me  - Page 27 Empty Re: Spryng into my journey with me

Post  spryng Mon Oct 08, 2012 2:49 pm

Just wanted to report that the bite shifting is working! As of saturday my official weigh in day I was down 2 entire lbs!!! I was shocked! I'm at 137.8 now... I'm gonna keep going with this plan and of course each month do a 7 day 5 bite challenge (next one is the 22nd of this month in case you'd like to join me! ) but I am really thrilled with my progress and feel like maybe.. just maybe I've found the perfect diet.. time will tell! and thanks Debbie! Congrats on those 5 lbs! that is great!
spryng
spryng

Back to top Go down

Post  Yuki526 Mon Oct 08, 2012 4:43 pm

Congrats! I am going to try that bite shifting too someday. If I look on my food logs way back when I started counting bites, I noticed that I refeed (more bites) every weekend because somehow it seems natural for me to do it and it helps me break my weight plateau Very Happy
Yuki526
Yuki526

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella Tue Oct 09, 2012 5:28 am

Wow girl that is so great..Keep it up and you will be at your goal so fast! bounce
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  spryng Mon Oct 15, 2012 12:40 pm

Just checking in real quick to post my loss from last week, official weigh in was saturday and I was down only .2 lbs.. I was a little bummed by that. I'm 137.6 now but it's still a loss and I did eat way too much the previous weekend so I'm sure that had everything to do with it but this past weekend I stuck to my daily allowed bites perfectly so this week should be much better Smile a week from today our 7 day challenge starts as well so I'm hoping to lose a lb or so this week and then really rev it up next week! cyclops
spryng
spryng

Back to top Go down

Post  Yuki526 Mon Oct 15, 2012 2:38 pm

The good thing is you didn't gain. I prefer to maintain or loose a little than gaining Laughing Keep it up:D
Yuki526
Yuki526

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella Tue Oct 16, 2012 12:05 am

Yay Challenge is coming up again.. I love them.. last one I could not do.. was a shame.. I am hoping to be able to do this one.. yay.. I also have my Liver cleanse again.. its been 3 weeks by that friday.. wow

You are doing fine... it is so much harder to lose when you are so close to goal.. but you are doing steller!!!!! flower
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  Snow White Tue Oct 16, 2012 2:28 am

Debbie is right...it is much, much harder the closer you are to your goal. I need to check in and see what is happening with the upcoming challenge. My anniversary is Friday and I plan on eating for that. I found a couple of other diets to possibly cycle in or use with the 5BD...have you heard of the lemonade diet? Lots of stars use it regularly to drop weight. There is this other one called the Eat Your Heart Out Diet AKA The Satan Diet (not sure the reason for this b/c after the 5BD any diet seems like a binge!)...the link is below:

http://www.justinandashleyrefresh.com/2012/03/eat-your-heat-out-diet-aka-satan-diet.html?m=0

If I did this one, I would stick with 5 bites...I could never "eat my heart out" without gaining no matter what I eat. Keep going and you will make it! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Snow White
Snow White

Back to top Go down

Post  spryng Tue Oct 16, 2012 12:34 pm

I know you all are right and I just need to settle down lol but I guess since technically I can go all the way down to 108 and still be healthy that is 29 lbs from where I am so I don't feel close to "goal" in that sense but I do know I'm close to some set points as well.. 135 is hard for me to get under, in fact the last time I did 5 bites for months I got to 134 for like a day and then it went back up lol so once I get under 135 I should start seeing some new things with my body Smile
spryng
spryng

Back to top Go down

Post  Yuki526 Tue Oct 16, 2012 1:36 pm

What I do is after a week and I am still stuck on the same weight and I really have to loose weight for an event, my old instructor told me (and it is common among dancers here in Asia as well as some dancers in Arizona and California) is to eat nothing but an apple a day with black coffee. You're not supposed to do it more than 7 days. It's hard but it does work Very Happy I also want to say that I tried other fruits like oranges, etc. but it did not produce the same results.

I really want to tell more story about this but this forum is not private so I am keeping my mouth shut Laughing
Yuki526
Yuki526

Back to top Go down

Post  spryng Tue Oct 16, 2012 1:41 pm

one apple a day or unlimited apples each day? I've heard of the apple days too when I did HCG they did an apple day if you got stuck or things slowed down.. and you can always send me a message if you don't want it public Smile
spryng
spryng

Back to top Go down

Post  Yuki526 Tue Oct 16, 2012 2:01 pm

It is one apple a day with unlimited black coffee Very Happy
Yuki526
Yuki526

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella Wed Oct 17, 2012 3:32 am

Wow lots of ideas.. I just go under 20 net carbs and that make me lose weight so fast!.. but we are all different.. so do what works for you.. Like a Star @ heaven
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  Yuki526 Wed Oct 17, 2012 9:49 am

Yup, be your own Guru Very Happy
Yuki526
Yuki526

Back to top Go down

Post  spryng Mon Oct 29, 2012 2:29 pm

So now that the challenge is over I can get back to bite shifting Smile I started at 138.2 for the challenge and ended at 134.6 for a total of 3.6 lbs lost which I'm proud of.. I haven't seen 134 in forever as my set point is 135-140 so getting under 135 is soooo difficult for me! But I did it and I'm even more excited to know I'll get even further UNDER that 135 mark. I can't believe I can be at goal in 14 lbs! It seemed so far away at the start of this year and now here I am, nearing the finish line. If I continue my bite shifting and do a 7 day 5 bite challenge each month I can be at goal by xmas, what a great present to myself Smile So anyway, I'll continue to post my weekly weigh ins here and check in when I can. Have a great 5 bite day/week everyone!
spryng
spryng

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella Mon Oct 29, 2012 11:16 pm

Great Job.. You did really great.. your plan sounds really good.. Yay
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  username Sun Nov 18, 2012 2:57 am

Just popping to say hi and I love your enthusiasm! I saw your picture on one of the other forum sections and thought "wow, she looks awesome!"
Yes, making your goal weight by Christmas would be so awesome!
Maybe I won't be too far behind you because I have about 19 pounds left to lose.

username

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 27 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 25, 26, 27