5 Bite Diet Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spryng into my journey with me

+31
Maernet
mommieof2
ramanrai
rugbygirl87
3jaysmom
AllieT
pinklipstick
teaismyhappyplace
misunderstood
Snow White
chic
herbsgirl
16Again
starfish
amu82
insanity
LLJames
Jesabelle
shanni82
connie
Moonie
starbucks addict
wstreet8110
jgraston
shnookie
ewhetstone
SaltyDog
Dmac
Greenbeans
Lisa
spryng
35 posters

Page 9 of 27 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 18 ... 27  Next

Go down

Spryng into my journey with me  - Page 9 Empty Re: Spryng into my journey with me

Post  Dmac Fri Oct 14, 2011 12:36 am

I hope u don't have to stop for medical reasons u have dun so well. when I had hit the 100lbs lost mark I went and had my full checkout with my doctor and I was honest about what I was doing because he asked he was very positive about the diet even though he had never herd of it. He ran all the test that u would for someone who had a gastric bypass like minnaral diffishont and protein levels they all came back perfect he said he didn't think their would be any of those problems because with gastric u don't digest the same and that's the reason for those problems not the amount of food so hopefully your all good. plus u had the issue before doing 5 bite diet best of luck
And congratulations on so many days that is fantastic
Dmac
Dmac

Back to top Go down

Spryng into my journey with me  - Page 9 Empty Re: Spryng into my journey with me

Post  connie Fri Oct 14, 2011 2:04 am

Believing the best for you, Spryng! Hang in there girl!

Connie
connie
connie

Back to top Go down

Post  spryng Fri Oct 14, 2011 10:09 pm

Oh don't you worry Dmac, a doctor would have to be pretty darn convincing to get me to stop at this point. I know my stomach issues have nothing to do with the 5 bite diet, in fact when I started this diet all my symptoms greatly improved! so I think it only helped get me healthier so whatever the diagnosis is I'm sure I can treat it in conjunction with eating the 5BD, no worries here Smile

Tomorrow is weigh in, I'm excited and nervous! I'm so close to hitting 20 lbs lost, I just want to see 148.6 tomorrow so keep your fingers crossed for me!!!

Today's meals:

B-nothing
L-5 bites pears and cottage cheese
D- 5 bites avocado

I went light today hoping to help the scale tomorrow, so we'll see if it works or not! I've also drank a ton of water today etc to flush any sodium etc out of my system. Wish me luck!!!! Smile
spryng
spryng

Back to top Go down

Post  starbucks addict Sat Oct 15, 2011 9:06 pm

good luck for weigh in tomorrow cheers
starbucks addict
starbucks addict

Back to top Go down

Post  spryng Sat Oct 15, 2011 11:10 pm

Ok sorry for the suspense, we got up early this morning and hit the town. Had a fun family day out but I'm home and ready to share my weigh in.. drum roll please.... 148.6 on the dot!!! I about fell over this morning, LOL its exactly what I wanted, I've hit 20 lbs on the nose now!!!! woo hoo! I took some pics today too, let me figure out how to upload them and I'll share some before and after pics and from now on I'll share a pic every 10 lbs lost.
So here are my running stats.. I'm down 2.6 this week which is my biggest week since week 1. I'm just thrilled all the way around so I treated myself to some skinny jeans today and new boots, I can't wait to wear them! Smile

168.6/148.6/115
started at size 14, goal size 4/6

total loss so far: 20 lbs

week 1 loss: 163 =5.6 lbs
week 2 loss: 162.2 = .8 lbs
week 3 loss: 160.4 =1.8 lbs -- now in size 12's!
week 4 loss: 159.0 = 1.4 lbs
week 5 loss: 156.8 = 2.2 lbs
week 6 loss: 156.0 = .8 lbs
week 7 loss: 154.6 = 1.4 lbs
week 8 loss: 152.4= 2.2 lbs --now in size 10's!
week 9 loss: 152.2= .2 lbs
week 10 loss: 151.2= 1.0 lbs
week 11 loss: 148.6= 2.6 lbs

Looking forward to week 12 now, bring it on! Smile
spryng
spryng

Back to top Go down

Post  Dmac Sun Oct 16, 2011 3:50 am

Way to go spryng out of the 150s and 20 lbs on the nose that is just awesome
Dmac
Dmac

Back to top Go down

Post  starbucks addict Sun Oct 16, 2011 7:49 pm

yay congrats spryng you did awesome jocolor
starbucks addict
starbucks addict

Back to top Go down

Post  spryng Sun Oct 16, 2011 9:51 pm

I wish I could say I've been awesome today but we took the kids to a park and I walked 2.6 miles and then overdid it like crazy at a dinner chinese buffet.. I knew better than to even go there, the exercise had me too hungry! Now I just feel like crap, too full, miserable in body and in spirit now.. sigh.. lets hope it doesn't set me back too much this week. But I have decided to increase my walking, I just want to get a bit more active. So I'm gonna start up my Step Diet routine again. I did it about a year ago and really enjoyed looking for ways to add in some extra steps each day. Doesn't feel like exercise at all and it should boost my weigh ins a bit. This week though I'll just be finding my average steps each day so I won't be increasing anything but Saturday I'll start the "real" diet. So if anyone is interested in joining me, feel free! Smile Well enough licking my wounds, can't undo my last meal so I'll just do better at my next one. Which will be lunch tomorrow.
spryng
spryng

Back to top Go down

Post  connie Sun Oct 16, 2011 10:46 pm

Get right back on that horse girl! You are doing fannnnntannnnntassstic! One day out of line is not terrible and it is very undoable!
connie
connie

Back to top Go down

Post  starbucks addict Mon Oct 17, 2011 12:08 am

yeah just get back on, you will have undone damage in 2-3 days. oooh what is the step diet? is it like the 10,000 step or something different? I might be keen Very Happy
starbucks addict
starbucks addict

Back to top Go down

Post  Dmac Mon Oct 17, 2011 3:15 am

Keep your chin up its just one meal. try to keep your spirit up. Chinese buffet sounds good to me I've fell off the wagon to them before good job hopping right back on.
Dmac
Dmac

Back to top Go down

Post  spryng Mon Oct 17, 2011 11:54 am

thank you all so much! You are the best support system I've had in a LONG time, LOL and yes, 100% back on track this week and I'm not looking back, only forward Smile

Starbucks, the step diet is kinda like a 10,000 step plan but it helps you get there a little each week instead of just waking up and having to walk 10k steps each day. The first week you wear your pedemeter all day (only take it off for showering or bedtime, I wear mine in the center of my bra under my clothes so no one even knows it's there) and for the first week you don't do anything different, just wear it a few days to get an average of how many steps you take each day. So I'lll do that today through friday.. Then week 2 you add 2000 steps to your average and aim to hit that each day.. or if it's easier you can add your daily times seven days and just aim to hit that number by the 7th day because it seems we are more active on the weekends so we could walk less at the end of the week. Which ever is more your style. Then for 12 weeks following those first two weeks you add 500 steps each week. Gradually going up until we are walking around 10k to 15k steps a day depending on how active we already were each day. What I love about it is the challenge to get more steps in. Like parking futher away from the door while shopping, or walking in place or up and down the side walk while the kids are waiting for the bus just little things add up fast and it will also help melt more fat from us without needing any kind of serious exercise regime. That is why I am doing it as well. So yeah if you are interested feel free to join me! I'll be on it for many many weeks so anyone can join at any time Smile
spryng
spryng

Back to top Go down

Spryng into my journey with me  - Page 9 Empty before and after

Post  spryng Mon Oct 17, 2011 2:40 pm

Ok I promised before and after pics so here they are! I don't take many pics so digging out a BEFORE was hard! but this one was taken in florida last year on vacation, I was around my starting weight here so this will work and of course my second was taken saturday when I hit 148.6 lbs for a total of 20 lbs down on this diet, size 10. I'll post another when I hit 30 lbs down and every 10 lbs following.

Spryng into my journey with me  - Page 9 My_diet_coach_photo_91196
spryng
spryng

Back to top Go down

Post  spryng Mon Oct 17, 2011 2:41 pm

ok I can't for the life of me figure out how to upload a pic on here, can someone help please?? it's driving me crazy, lol
spryng
spryng

Back to top Go down

Post  starbucks addict Mon Oct 17, 2011 8:23 pm

yay can't wait to see! have you tried clicking on the host a image icon? it has a picture and floppy disk on it. i haven't tried it myself but think that should be it.
starbucks addict
starbucks addict

Back to top Go down

Post  spryng Mon Oct 17, 2011 9:52 pm

ok I'll try it again tomorrow then maybe I was using the wrong link, wouldn't suprise me, LOL

Day 78 coming to an end:

B-nothing
L- 5 bites chicken quesadilla
D- 5 bites chicken and stuffing

I ended up working late today so my brain is tired, LOL So I'm gonna relax now and watch last nights episode of Amazing Race. Hope everyone had a great monday!

Bring on day 79 Smile
spryng
spryng

Back to top Go down

Post  connie Tue Oct 18, 2011 1:17 am

MAN! 78 almost cheat free days! Rock on!
connie
connie

Back to top Go down

Post  spryng Tue Oct 18, 2011 11:48 am

ok let me try this picture thing again...

Spryng into my journey with me  - Page 9 My_die12

Spryng into my journey with me  - Page 9 148_6_11
spryng
spryng

Back to top Go down

Post  starbucks addict Tue Oct 18, 2011 7:52 pm

wow looking good! you are doing awesome spryng! cheers
starbucks addict
starbucks addict

Back to top Go down

Post  spryng Tue Oct 18, 2011 11:11 pm

Thanks! not a great pic but it'll work, LOL

B-nothing
L- 5 bites chicken quesadilla
D- 5 bites pepperoni pizza

Super busy at work again today.. my mind is mush right now! and for some reason I'm hungry today.. not cravings etc but actually hungry.. wonder if TOM is on the horizon.. I'm gonna go make myself another green tea and keep myself out of the kitchen. Another day behind me, come on day 79!
spryng
spryng

Back to top Go down

Post  Dmac Wed Oct 19, 2011 2:28 am

Way to go u can see a big difference do u know how many inches u lost
Dmac
Dmac

Back to top Go down

Post  spryng Wed Oct 19, 2011 11:44 am

I wish I do Dmac, I keep kicking myself for not measuring when I started because it seemed I was losing inches much faster than lbs. I know I've lost two entire sizes so I know I've shrunk alot!
spryng
spryng

Back to top Go down

Post  Dmac Wed Oct 19, 2011 2:19 pm

I wish I had measured myself as well but men's pants go in inches I went frum 46 waist. To 32 my shirt went frum 3 XL to medium but when I was bigger I liked my clothes a little loser LOL but seeing the inches would b a good insensitive to stay true
Dmac
Dmac

Back to top Go down

Post  spryng Wed Oct 19, 2011 10:05 pm

I like my clothes to be loose too so I tend to buy larger shirts etc so they don't cling to me.. but I need to get out of that habit as well maybe another size down and I'll buy the right tops, LOL

Well I don't know what is wrong with me today but it started during the night, my throat was so sore I couldn't swallow, then body aches and now I just can't get warm....I think I have the flu!!! I'm praying it's just 24 hours, I worked but I felt like a zombie so cold and tired. I logged off an hr early just to climb in bed in a full sweat suit and socks to try and get warm. Good thing I work at home and I didn't have any teleconferences today but tomorrow I have a full day of conferences and I have a full blown presentation to do so I have to get better! I've been hitting the vit C....

But as far as 5 bite today it's been perfect:
B-nothing
L- 5 bites beef quesadilla
D- 5 bites stuffed salmon

I hope I sleep whatever this is off tonight. Sleep
spryng
spryng

Back to top Go down

Post  shnookie Fri Oct 21, 2011 11:19 am

Loooking good Sprying love the smile in the after pic Smile
shnookie
shnookie

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 27 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 18 ... 27  Next