5 Bite Diet Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spryng into my journey with me

+31
Maernet
mommieof2
ramanrai
rugbygirl87
3jaysmom
AllieT
pinklipstick
teaismyhappyplace
misunderstood
Snow White
chic
herbsgirl
16Again
starfish
amu82
insanity
LLJames
Jesabelle
shanni82
connie
Moonie
starbucks addict
wstreet8110
jgraston
shnookie
ewhetstone
SaltyDog
Dmac
Greenbeans
Lisa
spryng
35 posters

Page 18 of 27 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 22 ... 27  Next

Go down

Spryng into my journey with me  - Page 18 Empty Re: Spryng into my journey with me

Post  Jesabelle Fri Feb 10, 2012 4:29 am

Happy Early Birthday! I hope you have a wonderful birthday weekend Very Happy
Jesabelle
Jesabelle

Back to top Go down

Spryng into my journey with me  - Page 18 Empty Re: Spryng into my journey with me

Post  pinklipstick Fri Feb 10, 2012 11:21 am

Happy Birthday Spryng it's my birthday today too!!!! Smile x

pinklipstick

Back to top Go down

Post  herbsgirl Fri Feb 10, 2012 12:41 pm

Happy Birthday!
herbsgirl
herbsgirl

Back to top Go down

Post  Dmac Fri Feb 10, 2012 2:53 pm

Happy birthday to you both
Dmac
Dmac

Back to top Go down

Post  spryng Mon Feb 13, 2012 3:40 pm

Thank you all for your Happy Bday's! I appreciate it! I had a great bday weekend.. course I was not on 5 bites at all but I planned that going in so this week I'm happy to be back on plan and back to losing.. I have more family coming in this weekend so I'm not sure how that will effect me, I'm hoping to not go over my bites too much because each week its setting me back more and more and I'm just ready to be done with dieting if you know what I mean, but the only way to do that is to get to my goal already! So I'm refocusing on my goals and on the big picture Smile
I'll be back on later to post my meals for today, so happy to be back! Smile
spryng
spryng

Back to top Go down

Spryng into my journey with me  - Page 18 Empty I agree

Post  Snow White Tue Feb 14, 2012 12:50 am

I am ready to have this done, too! : )))) You are doing great and I am soooooo proud of you and of your weight loss. : )))))
Snow White
Snow White

Back to top Go down

Post  spryng Wed Feb 15, 2012 12:08 am

Ok I am having such a HARD time getting back on plan this week! I've never been off plan this many days and it's scaring the crap out of me but I can't get my eating under control!!! Its not just over eating.. it's full on Binging which I haven't done in MONTHS.. sigh.. I need to reign it in but have no idea how.. please help! any encouragement would be appreciated... I'm feeling lost and so burned out on dieting but I know I'm not done and can't slack off now, everyday I stay off plan the more weight I'm gaining back and setting myself back weeks.. sigh.. I'm sorry to unload all this but I don't know how to stop this! gotta get myself back in control again..
spryng
spryng

Back to top Go down

Post  Dmac Wed Feb 15, 2012 1:53 am

I'm not doing great with the diet right now ether we just need to really focus and get it dun right now its very difficult after dieting so long and I think sometimes we get close to our goals and it gets more difficult but if we really buckel down and stay 100% we would be at our goal in no time. For now take a minute pat yourself on the back for how fare you have gotten and lets prepare our minds for this last stretch of this race to thinness and health you have dun so well for so long and I'm very proud of you lets Finnish this cheers
Dmac
Dmac

Back to top Go down

Post  Jesabelle Wed Feb 15, 2012 10:40 pm

Maybe drink coffee of tea when you are starting to feel hungry. a broth might help also because it's almost as though you're having soup. I'm sure you will get back on track. You have incredible will power and you look fantastic, so you have to keep moving forward Smile
Jesabelle
Jesabelle

Back to top Go down

Spryng into my journey with me  - Page 18 Empty You can do it!

Post  Snow White Wed Feb 15, 2012 11:05 pm

You can do it, Spryng! : ))))) I have been struggling, too. We just need a few days of perfection to get us back on track. I am going to reread the book and see if that helps. Bathing suit season is coming. Am I going to be sad again or happy? I guess the choice is truly up to me.
Snow White
Snow White

Back to top Go down

Post  spryng Mon Feb 20, 2012 4:16 pm

Ok after a week off and being able to just clear my mind etc I think that is what my mind and body needed. I've done a lot of soul searching this past week on what I want out of all this and where I am going and how I want to get there. Bottom line is, I love that I've lost 30 lbs, I love that I'm in single digit clothing sizes again (size 8 ) but I'm not content that I'm done.. ultimately I want to be a size 6 and I'm gonna keep going. I may adjust my goal, I did have 115 as my goal but I may up it to 120 or 125 depending on how I look and feel when I get there but I'm ready to finish this already so today I'm back on plan and ready to commit. I've had family come visit the past few weekends which have really thrown me off and as turned into binge fests etc but no more. I have no plans now until april so I'm gonna just buckle down and refocus. I don't know how much I gained this past week, I forgot to weigh this morning but I'll check tomorrow just to be accountable and I'll suck it up whatever number it is because I did it to myself and I will get it off myself. One lb at a time, one ounce at a time. Also I may tweak the diet just a little. As you know I usually take sat and sun off each week and that worked well at first but the past couple of months its really slowed my weightloss because I just eat and eat and eat so I think I'll continue to take them off but not have them as a free for all, I'm gonna use my 80 bite diet app on my phone to keep track of all my bites during the week and on the weekends I'll allow myself a few extra bites at each meal but stick to a certain number, so I feel like I'm getting more but I'm still under calories for a good loss each day but I don't feel deprived or too strict dieting. Once I feel that I'm too strict or missing out I go off and go crazy so this way I still get those few extra bites I crave so bad but not enough to throw me off or slow my losses down too much. So anyway, that is my plan, I will hit goal before summer I just know it!!!! One day at a time, one bite at a time.. and I will be on each day as well to stay accountable again. I find the more I post the better I do all the way around. SO thanks for sticking with me everyone!I feel like I let myself down this past week or so but after being on plan 6 months I was just so burned out but taking the week off really helped me get over that so in retrospect I think it was a good thing, like a mental health week, LOL now lets finish already!!!! LOL
spryng
spryng

Back to top Go down

Post  pinklipstick Mon Feb 20, 2012 7:25 pm

I can relate Spryng my birthday celebrations with family and friends knocked me off course too and I have not managed to get back on track yet either but I am determined to keep trying with this until I succeed! I have stocked up with flavoured coffees and diet drinks for the week ahead and I am hoping they will help me to get back on track Smile

pinklipstick

Back to top Go down

Post  spryng Mon Feb 20, 2012 9:32 pm

I'm starving right now but it feels so good to be back on track Smile

B-nothing
L- 5 bites chili
D- 5 bites pork chop/potato salad

spryng
spryng

Back to top Go down

Post  Jesabelle Mon Feb 20, 2012 11:07 pm

good job!!! chili sounds delicious! Very Happy
Jesabelle
Jesabelle

Back to top Go down

Post  Dmac Tue Feb 21, 2012 4:06 am

So glad your back spryng I missed ya but I think with how long you have dun this the time off might help refuel your desire to Finnish this giving this diet 100% all the time sometimes you gota take time to convince yourself your doing the right thing and that the sacrifices you make are worth it but I'm with ya and it is worth it. again glad your back
Dmac
Dmac

Back to top Go down

Post  spryng Tue Feb 21, 2012 2:50 pm

Thanks so much! yeah I agree, I had to take a step back and see the big picture again. I might not enjoy the journey there but I know I'm gonna love the destination so I'll just take it day by day and stop harping on the "right now" Smile

So I weighed this morning, just to be accountable for the damage I caused while off plan and I'm up 3.4 lbs.. I know some of that is water retention and will be off in no time and I'm not upset about it.. I mean it sucks to go backwards for sure, but I'll keep going forward and that 3.4 will be off in no time and I'll be back on track of losing new weight Smile (I was 142.0 this morning)
spryng
spryng

Back to top Go down

Post  spryng Tue Feb 21, 2012 9:33 pm

So today I had lunch with my 5 year old at school, it was their "have lunch with someone grand" and book fair day. You would think since they made all of us parents RSVP it would be decent cafeteria food...well it wasn't, lol it was some type of lunch meat wrapped in a tortilla with mayo and they called it a wrap.. sigh.. oh and pretzels! LOL anyway, not what I would have chose for lunch for sure but my daughter was thrilled to have me there so I ate my 5 bites and GLADLY threw the rest away, LMAO. Oh and there was a brownie! I thought, at least the brownie will be good, it was NOT.. sooo dry that it barely went down, sawdust, lol but the book fair was fun and she picked out some new bedtime books to read, I love those.

B-nothing
L- 4 bites mystery lunch meat wrap 1 bite sawdust brownie, lol
D- 5 bites bbq beef sandwich

Feels great to have another day on plan under my belt, yay!!!!
spryng
spryng

Back to top Go down

Post  Jesabelle Tue Feb 21, 2012 9:46 pm

Good for you!!!!!kinda sucks that the brownie wasn't good Mad
Jesabelle
Jesabelle

Back to top Go down

Spryng into my journey with me  - Page 18 Empty thanks

Post  Snow White Wed Feb 22, 2012 12:18 am

Thanks for sharing that story! It helps me remember that sometimes food looks really good, but it is hardly ever worth it! Congratulations on another day on plan! : )
Snow White
Snow White

Back to top Go down

Post  pinklipstick Wed Feb 22, 2012 9:15 am

Congrats Spryng - back on track Smile Smile Smile

pinklipstick

Back to top Go down

Post  spryng Wed Feb 22, 2012 8:47 pm

Half way through the week,yay!!!

B-nothing
L- 3 bites taco bell beef taco 2 bites potato salad
D- 5 bites bbq beef sandwich

I also remembered to take my vitamins today as well, feeling good from the inside out Smile
spryng
spryng

Back to top Go down

Spryng into my journey with me  - Page 18 Empty vitamins

Post  Snow White Wed Feb 22, 2012 11:39 pm

What kind of vitamins are working so well for you? Great job staying on plan today! : ))))
Snow White
Snow White

Back to top Go down

Post  spryng Thu Feb 23, 2012 12:42 pm

I take a One a day Women's multivitamin, 1000 mg vit C, a calcium vitamin, fish oil and a B complex that is liquid, when I take them all regularly I have more energy and feel really good, but I tend to forget but I've set an alarm now to go with lunch, lol
spryng
spryng

Back to top Go down

Post  spryng Thu Feb 23, 2012 9:36 pm

One more work day to go! Can't wait for the weekend.. I went from being bored out of my mind to so much work I can't fit it all into a week... or a month for that matter! at least it did make the day pass faster.

B-nothing
L- 5 bites beef taquitos
D- 5 bites popcorn chicken with bbq sauce
and I took my vitamins Smile

weigh in day is getting closer (saturday) and I cannot wait to see my gain GONE, I hope all of it's gone Smile but we'll see
spryng
spryng

Back to top Go down

Post  spryng Fri Feb 24, 2012 10:16 pm

So glad the work week is over.. my head literally hurts.....I'm looking forward to staying up late reading tonight and sleeping in tomorrow Smile

B-nothing
L- 5 bites beef taquitos
D- 4 bites burrito 1 bite potato salad

All in all a great 5BD day. Tomorrow is my weigh in so I'm praying my gain is GONE.
spryng
spryng

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 27 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 22 ... 27  Next