5 Bite Diet Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spryng into my journey with me

+31
Maernet
mommieof2
ramanrai
rugbygirl87
3jaysmom
AllieT
pinklipstick
teaismyhappyplace
misunderstood
Snow White
chic
herbsgirl
16Again
starfish
amu82
insanity
LLJames
Jesabelle
shanni82
connie
Moonie
starbucks addict
wstreet8110
jgraston
shnookie
ewhetstone
SaltyDog
Dmac
Greenbeans
Lisa
spryng
35 posters

Page 10 of 27 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 18 ... 27  Next

Go down

Spryng into my journey with me  - Page 10 Empty Re: Spryng into my journey with me

Post  spryng Fri Oct 21, 2011 11:37 am

Sorry I was MIA yesterday, it was the FLU I've been SO SICK! But I think I'm past the worst of it, I still feel weak today and my throat is still killing me and I'm not sure if my fever is completely gone but my body aches and pains are much much better so I'm thrilled about that. I had no problems staying on plan as I had no appetite anyway but I forced myself to eat just to help fight the flu. So here is my meals yesterday:

B- nothing
L- 5 bites salisbury steak with potatoes
D- 5 bites burrito

I hope ibuprophen and tylenol are calorie free because I was eating them like candy yesterday, just couldn't get my fever to break so I was taking something every couple of hours just to manage the body aches. Even my skin hurt... it was awful. So take it from me, if you haven't had your flu shot go get it, you don't want this!

We are suppose to go visit a friend tomorrow. They live 4 hours from us so it will be a full weekend event at their place. I hope I get some more energy back and the fever is gone for good so we can go. She is an amazing cook so staying on plan will be tough but I'll deal with it one way or another I'm sure Smile

I'll be back on later to post my meals, see you then!
spryng
spryng

Back to top Go down

Spryng into my journey with me  - Page 10 Empty Re: Spryng into my journey with me

Post  Dmac Sat Oct 22, 2011 3:34 am

Hopefully your feeling better. I just saw on the news this years flu shot is the best in years covers most strains
Dmac
Dmac

Back to top Go down

Post  spryng Sat Oct 22, 2011 1:17 pm

Sorry I wasn't able to get back on yesterday, I ended up going to the ER I thought I was feeling better but then felt worse again and more throat pain, turns out it wasn't the flu at all but strep! and the antibiotics I'm on seems to be working but make me sick to my stomach.. ick. So I went to bed yesterday to sleep off the nausea. But as far as meals I did well.

B-nothing
L- 5 bites sonic breakfast burrito
D- 5 bites frontega chicken panini

So today is my weigh in day....I'm down 1.8 lbs!!! woo hoo! I'm down to 146.8 lbs...I feel like I'm getting there!!

total loss so far: 21.8 lbs

week 1 loss: 163 =5.6 lbs
week 2 loss: 162.2 = .8 lbs
week 3 loss: 160.4 =1.8 lbs -- now in size 12's!
week 4 loss: 159.0 = 1.4 lbs
week 5 loss: 156.8 = 2.2 lbs
week 6 loss: 156.0 = .8 lbs
week 7 loss: 154.6 = 1.4 lbs
week 8 loss: 152.4= 2.2 lbs --now in size 10's!
week 9 loss: 152.2= .2 lbs
week 10 loss: 151.2= 1.0 lbs
week 11 loss: 148.6= 2.6 lbs
week 12 loss: 146.8= 1.8 lbs
spryng
spryng

Back to top Go down

Post  Dmac Sat Oct 22, 2011 9:17 pm

You are getting there. Way to go congratulations
Dmac
Dmac

Back to top Go down

Post  connie Sun Oct 23, 2011 12:02 am

Hope you are feeling better very soon, Spryng! You are doing amazingly well!
connie
connie

Back to top Go down

Post  Jesabelle Sun Oct 23, 2011 3:44 am

Sprying, You are an absolute inspiration! I love reading your journal as it is so detailed. I am sorry that you are feeling so poorly. As I was reading your journal and you mentioned that your throat waskilling you my first thought was that you had strep. That is worse than the flu and it takes much longer to feel 100% so my thoughts are with you. i love your before and after pictures. I haven't allowed anyone to take a picture of me since May when my daughter had prom and then most of her pictures I cropped myself out because I hated hoe I looked and felt I ruined the picture. I can't wait until I look as good as you. Thank you for keeping your journal up, I look forward to your daily menu and updates. flower
Jesabelle
Jesabelle

Back to top Go down

Post  spryng Mon Oct 24, 2011 12:00 pm

Thank you so much Jesabelle! I'm always so encouraged to know my journal has inspired someone! It definitely keeps me accountable for sure Smile

Thanks Connie!

I feel 100% better today! I'm so thankful to those antibiotics, what a lifesaver! I agree that strep is much worse than the flu. I was beyond miserable. Next time I'll just go to the doctor first rather than assume it's the flu and wait 3 days.. ugh... the hardest 3 days ever! But I'm back to normal today, full of energy and ready to start this week. For my Step Diet plan I added in 2000 extra steps a day in this week, I was still a little weak over the weekend so I didn't get any extra steps in but I plan to take a walk on my lunch break today to make up for it.
Well I'll be back on later to post my meals for today! Smile
spryng
spryng

Back to top Go down

Post  starbucks addict Mon Oct 24, 2011 8:39 pm

doing great spryng keep it up Laughing
starbucks addict
starbucks addict

Back to top Go down

Post  Jesabelle Tue Oct 25, 2011 1:01 am

I'm glad you're feeling better and ready to walk at your lunch break. Excercise makes such a difference when your dieting.
Jesabelle
Jesabelle

Back to top Go down

Post  spryng Tue Oct 25, 2011 1:26 am

Good evening all! Day 85 coming to an end....I feel like a hundred bucks today! All my strep symptoms are gone, yay!! It was nice to be energetic at work again and clear headed and productive. I love days like this! I did get my steps in, I was suppose to get 3848 steps but I actually got 6634 in!! Its funny how we can get creative to add a couple extra steps here and there, like I take a lot of bathroom breaks (hello see how fast 12-14 glasses of fluids goes through ya each day, lol) so today everytime I needed to go I made myself use the master bath which as you know I work from home but my office is upstairs. There is abathroom right outside my office but today I made myself go all the way downstairs, into my bedroom and use the master bath then I did a full circle of the house, then back upstairs to my office.. so it was about a 5 min trot each time but 5 min is 500 steps so looky there!! I'm burning calories, LOL Then my daughter and I took a nice walk at the park while the other 3 played on the playground. Everyone wins! My daughter is doing this step plan with me and I told her if we hit our steps each week we'll go by ourselves some new nail polish or lipgloss or something girlie each week, she was even more excited and Ihave to admit, I was too! LOL so anyway, all in all a fantastic monday!

B-nothing
L- 5 bites burrito supreme
D- 5 bites stuffed salmon

Bring on day 86!!! lol!
spryng
spryng

Back to top Go down

Post  starbucks addict Tue Oct 25, 2011 10:09 pm

glad to hear you feeling better Very Happy and go you your doing awesome cheers
starbucks addict
starbucks addict

Back to top Go down

Post  spryng Wed Oct 26, 2011 1:29 am

Thanks Starbucks!!

So today is at an end. Got my steps in, all 5843 of them which is 2000 over my goal so yay! Its gonna get cold tomorrow so I'm sure our park walk will be out so it's time to dust off the old treadmill for awhile I think. I'm so cold natured, I just hate being cold.

Todays meals:

B-nothing
L- 5 bites chicken panini
D- 5 bites pb&j sandwich

So all in all a great day. Looking forward to tomorrow!!! Smile
spryng
spryng

Back to top Go down

Post  spryng Wed Oct 26, 2011 11:10 pm

So I've been spending the last few hours looking at fabric on the internet, LOL I am re-decorating my bedroom this weekend, new comforter set, new curtains etc so I'm thinking about making some throw pillows, a runner etc so I've been looking at fabric. I'm in love with so many patterns! We've lived here 3 years now and all my walls etc are white and nothing hung up so it's overdue to start decorating room by room and since my room is my sanctuary at the end of each day I'm gonna start there. Do you love your room? does it feel like your haven at the end of a long day? what is your color/theme? I'm looking for ideas, LOL I have a black and white comforter set so I'm thinking about going much lighter.. maybe a cool blue or lavender.. hmmm.. something soft and inviting..

well anyway, other than that today has been good!

B-nothing
L- 5 bites beef quesadillas
D- 5 bites chicken and dumplings

Halfway through the week! Smile
spryng
spryng

Back to top Go down

Post  spryng Thu Oct 27, 2011 11:15 am

Ok as you know I've been walking all week doing the step diet and I peeked at the scale today and I'm up almost 3 lbs!!!! is the due to the walking?? nothing else has changed, my diet is good... the only thing I've done differently this week is take antibiotics for my strep and walk! Can walking cause that much water retention?? now I'm thinking of giving it up at least until much much closer to goal. I haven't gained an oz since starting this plan almost 13 weeks ago and now I'm afraid my weigh in saturday is gonna be ruined because I am walking! what do you all think??
spryng
spryng

Back to top Go down

Post  Jesabelle Thu Oct 27, 2011 1:55 pm

I do believe that antibiotics can cause fluid retention so this may be why you have the slight weight increase. I would wait until you are off all meds before stressing Razz . walking is actually good as it aids in the release of fluids, so keep up the great job in your step goals albino
Jesabelle
Jesabelle

Back to top Go down

Post  Dmac Thu Oct 27, 2011 2:08 pm

Ya I wouldn't change anything I'm shur the weight gain is temporary. try to focus on the long term that's the reason I stopped peaking the ups then Downs was frustrating me. You'll probably be back down before Saturday so don't let it frustrate you just keep up the great work Very Happy
Dmac
Dmac

Back to top Go down

Post  spryng Fri Oct 28, 2011 12:20 am

So true.. I just need to stick it out, the benefits of walking should outweigh water retention for sure. Just freaked me out to see the scale go up that much. But my official weigh in isn't until saturday so hopefully it will be gone by then.

Today has been good.

B-nothing
L- 5 bites burrito
D- 5 bites beef and potatoes

I'm off work tomorrow and monday so today is like my friday, yay! 4 whole days to relax.. well not really. I'll be painting etc so it'll keep me busy and helps get my steps in Smile

Well I'm calling it a night.
spryng
spryng

Back to top Go down

Post  spryng Mon Oct 31, 2011 1:21 am

Sorry I've been MIA the past couple of days. Been so busy painting etc that I haven't been on the computer at all but my bedroom is finally done and I must admit I'm quite proud of the way it turned out! I'm so tired and sore though so I'm ready to rest. I also have to post my weigh in for this week, up 1.2 lbs.. it was really depressing, I don't know if it was the antibiotics I was on or the extra walking I did but it set me back and really upset me.. sent me into a binge for sure and I can't seem to stop. But as I'm sitting here tonight feeling too full and miserable it wasn't worth it. I need to get my head back into this and not let the scale do this to me! its just 13 weeks of being on this plan and not one week have I not lost weight, not once, even it was just .2 lbs so seeing it go up by over a lb just did me in. My motivation wavered. But I'm getting myself back together.. I'm not quitting and now I'm just hoping the past two days of eating WAY too much doesn't set me back too much this week. I'm going to make extra good choices this week and continue walking and hopefully no lasting damage is done. I sure don't want to go back to where I was 13 weeks ago, that is for sure. So anyway, sorry to ramble.. but I'm back and ready for my next 5 bite meal, which will be tomorrow since I'm calling it a night.
spryng
spryng

Back to top Go down

Post  Dmac Mon Oct 31, 2011 6:21 pm

I fell two glad to see your hopping back on
Dmac
Dmac

Back to top Go down

Post  starbucks addict Mon Oct 31, 2011 10:00 pm

hey spryng its okay i know its really depressing to see it go up however it could just be water weight and also less than 2lbs can be lost quite quickly!
you have been doing great good luck for this week Very Happy
starbucks addict
starbucks addict

Back to top Go down

Post  spryng Tue Nov 01, 2011 11:13 pm

Ok So I'm 100% back on track today, feels good! So glad halloween is over. I didn't eat well at all yesterday but I did walk more than double my goal steps so I hope that helps balance things out. I went shopping so walking the mall was great exercise and then trick or treating last night helped as well. So I'm proud of that at least. Now my goal is to be 100% on plan until thanksgiving. I plan on taking thanksgiving off as a planned holiday so from now until then I need to just buckle down and be good. My goal was to be in my size 8's by thanksgiving day and I'm a comfortable 10 right now so it's totally doable if I just remain firm!! So who is with me? Lets be 100% on plan from today until thanksgiving, we can do it and look good this year!! Last year I was a miserable size 14.. I felt huge so I'm already 2 sizes smaller this year, I can't wait to surprise my family with my new shape!

So today:
B-nothing
L- 5 bites yogurt with granola
D- 4 bites burrito and 1 bite snickers (hit the halloween candy since I had 1 bite left, yum!)

Looking forward to tomorrow!! What a Face
spryng
spryng

Back to top Go down

Post  Dmac Wed Nov 02, 2011 12:59 am

Way to go spryng I'm with you. I was thinking the same thing Thanksgiving is 24 days frum now we can definitely do it Very Happy and it gives us something to look forward to just think how good Thanksgiving dinner will taste after 24 days strict
Dmac
Dmac

Back to top Go down

Post  spryng Wed Nov 02, 2011 8:09 pm

Exactly Dmac! We will feel much more thankful for sure. I'm excited!

So today went great!

B-nothing
L- 5 bites spaghetti with garlic bread
D- 5 bites Mcdouble

22 days to go!
spryng
spryng

Back to top Go down

Spryng into my journey with me  - Page 10 Empty Wow, just reading your posts helps me so much!!!

Post  LLJames Thu Nov 03, 2011 1:16 am

I'm so inspired by you and excited for both of us or anyone who is taking this diet seriously. One thing you will notice, is your hypoglycemia will eventually go away for good if you lose enough weight. When you reach your goal and eat for your BMI for the rest of your life, you will no longer have low blood sugar attacks. I know, I used to be hypoglycemic. Its going to be interesting for you.

The headache was another interesting thing you felt. I am not sure, but I was reading that fat cells harbor toxins and junk enzymes that get circulated right back into the blood stream and I am wondering if that had something to do with it? Unless it was just a low blood sugar reaction until your hunger stat took the time to be adjusted for the next day or so.

Anyway, keep it up! I know it does slow down only a little bit after week three, but not significant enough to discourage anyone. At least this diet works a lot faster than any other method out there. After all, the book is titled, "Why Weight Around" which means, why wait to lose weight with other methods that take what seems like forever!

Thanks for posting!
LLJames
LLJames

Back to top Go down

Post  Jesabelle Thu Nov 03, 2011 5:00 am

I am so excted for you that you're going to be able to surprise your family with how great you look. I think that's the best encouragement is whenn people you havent seen in awhile are shocked with the weight loss and how good you look. I had every faith that you would get back on track 100% and am looking forward to reading more of your weight loss journaling.
Jesabelle
Jesabelle

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 27 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 18 ... 27  Next