5 Bite Diet Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lyra's 5BD Daily Journal

+16
misunderstood
spryng
Lisa
starbucks addict
IWillSucceed95
Readyforchange
16Again
renu712000
insanity
Dmac
2bthinagain
teaismyhappyplace
3jaysmom
rubywong
Phil
Lyra
20 posters

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Lyra's 5BD Daily Journal - Page 5 Empty Re: Lyra's 5BD Daily Journal

Post  Readyforchange Wed Mar 16, 2011 10:46 pm

Lyra,

Your birthday present to yourself will be to reach 120! Stay strong and let nothing stand in your way. You are so close! We believe in you!

Take care,

Readyforchange

Readyforchange

Back to top Go down

Post  Lyra Thu Mar 17, 2011 7:24 am

ReadyforChange,
Thanks for the support! Today is Day 2..and I feel sluggish weak but I am taking a multi vitamin so I feel a bit better, but overall still sleepy sluggish. Today is strict 5BD second day Smile I am 125 lbs now. 5 lbs more..to 120 or 119. Let's do this! Let's keep going!
Yes we can reach this goal! I love you

Lyra

Back to top Go down

Lyra's 5BD Daily Journal - Page 5 Empty Ok 5 lbs..

Post  renu712000 Thu Mar 17, 2011 9:13 am

Lyra,

So 5 lbs...in 1-2 weeks...DO IT! GET THIN!! Make it a third day..one day at a time...keep yourself busy and imagine that feeling of getting thin!...WOOOOOoooo!

go go go...push it...push it real good!!

Lyra wrote:ReadyforChange,
Thanks for the support! Today is Day 2..and I feel sluggish weak but I am taking a multi vitamin so I feel a bit better, but overall still sleepy sluggish. Today is strict 5BD second day Smile I am 125 lbs now. 5 lbs more..to 120 or 119. Let's do this! Let's keep going!
Yes we can reach this goal! I love you

renu712000

Back to top Go down

Post  Dmac Fri Mar 18, 2011 3:02 am

Way to go Lyra stay strict it will be gone in no time
Dmac
Dmac

Back to top Go down

Post  Lyra Sun Mar 20, 2011 11:11 am

Quick Update
I am about to leave house to work night shift. The weather is bad and raining and the office is very cold. I have packed hot water and some snacks to keep me from getting cold. Thankfully, I only work night shift once a week. Monday I begin strict 5BD again. Birthday is soon OMG. I weigh 125 lbs now.

Update : Just Return from Work

As I promised to keep my progress updated. I manage to eat only 4 bites of the snack and drink lots of water Smile Tomorrow back on the diet wagon strict! Tomorrow is day off so I can relax at home, take naps and take it easy with the diet. Focus! 125 to 120 lbs. I need to lose 5 lbs! bounce

Today's intake (Night Shift)

B - nothing
L - 5 bites noodles & chicken
D -5 bites chicken & rice
S -5 bites whole wheat bread

Lyra

Back to top Go down

Lyra's 5BD Daily Journal - Page 5 Empty Experiences Being Slim/Skinny

Post  Lyra Sun Mar 20, 2011 5:05 pm

I was overweight for 2 years..and it affected my self esteem. I hide my weight wearing baggy clothes, covering my body with pashminas and shawls. I avoid meeting old friends, even avoid meeting my ex (haha) because of my weight. Anyways....I lost total 30 lbs doing 5BD. My starting weight was around 155 lbs. Now I am 125 lbs.

2 years ago, I weigh 115 lbs and I was in a over-protective relationship. My ex, feeling intimidated by my looks, forbid me to do any showbiz work. I got offers and talent people approaching me at restaurants/public places when I was with him, but he's so possessive and insisted that I never try showbiz world. He was my past, he was long gone. Things didn't work out. And after he left, I turned into food for comfort and ballooned to 155 lbs. I didn't know any other way, I didn't know 5BD..I also took my weight for granted it seems. Anyway, that was the past.

Are You a Model?
Today, during my night shift work (I work in one building which included a production house)..a friend of an acquaintance asked me "Are you a model? An actress?" Thinking that I came to the Production House (same floor as my office) to shoot some ads. I was flattered, LOL but kept it cool and said "Yes, and drop by looking for castings" Hahaha. I suddenly feel that confidence.

Honestly, I want to stay this way. This experience today.. makes me realize that I am in a "different zone" now. I feel like a completely different person. Totally new person. People at this office never knew the heavy Lyra. They never knew my fat clothes. They only know the slim Lyra. People in general treat me SO MUCH better now. At work..people greet me, open doors, bring me my stuff...they become very friendly. I felt "whoa" and remember when I was overweight/heavier..none of this happened.

I promise myself..to never let myself gain weight anymore. I want to stay this way..and stay slim for life. I want to lose up to 110lbs (ultimate goal) and keep it at 110. If the Production House people offered me modeling/actress work in the future..I will take it confidently..and this forum will be the first to know..I promise.

I miss this whole experience. I was fat for 2 years and lost my self esteem. Now it's back. It's here to stay. Let's stay slim. Let's maintain our bodies. We worked hard for it. We deserve to be treated good, to enjoy quality life, to feel good about our selves, to have healthy confidence. Thanks 5BD..I get my life back. And the new slim Lyra is here to stay. sunny

Lyra

Back to top Go down

Post  Readyforchange Mon Mar 21, 2011 5:16 pm

Lyra,

Wow! That is such a positive experience. I am so happy that your confidence has returned. You have earned it! I can't wait until I am there as well.

Take care,

Readyforchange

Readyforchange

Back to top Go down

Post  Lyra Fri Mar 25, 2011 8:32 am

Ready for change,
Thanks for dropping by. Exactly it's very motivating and make me realize that ...sabotaging my own diet is not worth it. That, when I get to my desired weight, maintainance is daily work. It is REALLY worth the effort. You will feel like a completely different person. People treat you better. It's like a whole different zone.

My mistake 3 years ago when I weighed 110 lbs was I didn't do maintainance. I just let go. Assuming I stay slim always. I was wrong. This time, I learned my lesson.

Let's keep going!

Lyra

Back to top Go down

Post  Dmac Fri Mar 25, 2011 3:58 pm

That is cool Lyra stay in that zone Smile
Dmac
Dmac

Back to top Go down

Post  Lyra Sat Mar 26, 2011 5:06 am

I am 124 lbs now..I need to be 120 lbs by my birthday..
Keep going no matter what Smile

Lyra

Back to top Go down

Lyra's 5BD Daily Journal - Page 5 Empty Wow...stay focused!

Post  renu712000 Sat Mar 26, 2011 12:11 pm

Lyra wrote:I am 124 lbs now..I need to be 120 lbs by my birthday..
Keep going no matter what Smile

Good..keep going...Remember these feelings! Remember the compliments! Remember the positive images!! Repeat! Go go go!! Keep it simple..one day at a time!!

I am sooo...jealous...hehehehehe...

renu712000

Back to top Go down

Post  Lyra Tue Mar 29, 2011 10:48 am

Hi Renu, Dmac, Thanks for dropping by! U guys are always so motivating..
Actually I am feeling down today..some things happened...sigh..but today I weigh and I am 123 lbs. It puts a smile on my face. My birthday is in 2 more days..I hope I can reach 120 lbs by that time!

My main goal is 110 lbs. So during birthday, I will a day break and continue again.

Lyra

Back to top Go down

Post  Lyra Wed Mar 30, 2011 9:06 am

Hi everyone..1 more day to birthday..
My weight stable at 123 lbs..maybe after few days I lose again
Feel so weak & sleepy, have many works to do today..
I also am facing personal problem this time. It's not easy..but life must go on. Let's stay strong! bounce

Lyra

Back to top Go down

Post  Dmac Thu Mar 31, 2011 3:11 am

Happy birthday Lyra Very Happy
Dmac
Dmac

Back to top Go down

Post  Lyra Thu Mar 31, 2011 8:54 am

Thanks Dmac!
Today I weigh 122 lbs..my goal is 120..well 2 more..anyways my goal after birthday is 110lbs.
Today no diet..but in moderation..tomorrow back to diet again cheers
The birthday girl ---> queen

Lyra

Back to top Go down

Lyra's 5BD Daily Journal - Page 5 Empty Getting Compliments

Post  Lyra Mon Apr 04, 2011 9:43 am

I'm 121 lbs now..still 10 lbs to my Ultimate Goal 110 lbs.
Yesterday I went out for movies and he said "Wow you look a lot skinnier" when he saw me..LOL
All the hard work paid off. I look good in simple skinny jeans, cardigan & tshirt. I check glimpses of myself on the mirror and sometimes I'm still stunned LOL.

I also reward myself with sexy killer high heel black pumps shoes..!! Laughing They look soo sexy on my legs!!
I am currently facing some personal problems and also love related as well...but the diet goes on! And after I reach 110lbs, it's maintainance..!!

I am serious about this. I worked so hard to reach this weight. Without visiting expensive clinics, buying pricey pills or meal replacement shakes. Purely doing 5BD!
I am very serious about maintainance and weighing daily is a must for me. I remember not realizing the weight creeping up on me and suddenly wham! Nothing fits and I am 30lbs overweight..I even had a hard time stepping on the scale because too scared to see the number.
Now 5BD helped me rationalize my portions and eating habits as well.
And I promise myself, to stay in maintainance for life. I want to stay slender forever. It's worth the battle.

Lyra

Back to top Go down

Post  Readyforchange Mon Apr 04, 2011 1:46 pm

Lyra,

You inspire me! I am so happy that you are getting compliments. You have really worked hard. I hope that you had a great birthday.

Take care,

Readyforchange

Readyforchange

Back to top Go down

Post  starbucks addict Tue Apr 05, 2011 2:06 am

just wanted to say congrats Very Happy you've done so good!

yeah with maintenance the weight does creep up on you if you don't pay attention (hence why I am back on 5 bite again!) I usually weight everyday and find that helps me maintain my weight but went on holiday and for a few weeks and gained 8 pounds Shocked

so yeah my tip on maintaining and would be to weigh in everyday and do 5 bite as soon as you catch it creeping up!
starbucks addict
starbucks addict

Back to top Go down

Post  Lisa Tue Apr 05, 2011 6:18 pm

Good job Lyra, you're so close!

Lisa

Back to top Go down

Post  Lyra Thu Apr 07, 2011 6:28 am

Readyforchange -- thanks for the support! I hope you reach your goals as well. Trust me..all the hard work, the hunger pangs..they will be rewarded amazingly when you look in the mirror and realize that you look good! Let's do this together!

starbucks addict
--exactly. I didn't know about maintainance back then when I was 115 lbs in 2008 and the weight creeped up because I didn't weigh everyday and didn't keep track on what I ate. I just enjoyed food and suddenly wake up and realize that the pounds are piling up and clothes don't fit. This time I know better and I believe we can do it correctly, maintain well Smile Let's appreciate ourselves & our hardwork with maintainance Smile

Lisa --Thanks! Let's do this together! Wish you luck with your diet! Smile

I'm currently drinking Wu Long Tea to speed up metabolism as well and reach to 110lbs. I'm doing job hunting now. Today's weight & intake :

Weight : 120,5 lbs

Intake

B - nothing
L - 8 bites rice & beef
D - (update later)

I can't wait to be 110 lbs Smile and I believe a whole new chapter will open for me! Smile Let's do this together and when we reach the weight we want, let's do maintainance!

Lyra

Back to top Go down

Lyra's 5BD Daily Journal - Page 5 Empty Dr Lewis' Tweets about 5BD Part 4

Post  Lyra Thu Apr 07, 2011 6:35 am

DR ALWIN LEWIS' TWEETS From : twitter.com/fivebitediet

They are so inspiring & motivating! He shared infos about exercise and maitainance as well here

Each day brings new success. Look forward to the challenge of eating each meal perfectly, and revel in the excitement of getting thin. Wednesday, March 30, 2011 3:28:20 AM via web

A little delayed gratification can go a long way. Follow my diet through its fast and short course, then live a life that others only envy! Wednesday, March 23, 2011 2:31:52 AM via web

When you get hungry, don't immediately go looking for food. Delay your gratification. Continue to delay, and the gratification is huge! Monday, March 21, 2011 2:04:44 AM via web

Enjoying Hawaii, surrounded by endless quantities of extraordinary food. I maintain my perfect weight control with perfect portion control. Wednesday, March 16, 2011 6:59:39 AM via web

Exercise is great for so many reasons, but not for losing weight. It jacks up your appetite, and you eat more carbons than you breathe out. Thursday, February 24, 2011 4:46:48 AM via web

The carbons you exhale with each breath weigh about the same as 2 1/2 office staples. It's not much, but it adds up fast. Wednesday, February 16, 2011 4:31:01 AM via web

The weight you lose by exercising is EXACTLY--no more and no less--than 37% of the weight of the carbon dioxide you exhale during exercise. Sunday, February 06, 2011 12:46:19 AM via web

Once you've set your hungerstat, never eat more. You may certainly eat less (fewer or smaller bites), and the slight hunger will go quickly.

# Never give up. Your life--your once chance on this planet--is worth far too much to give up on or postpone. NOW is the time to lose the fat. 12:51 PM Jan 18th via web

# The weight lost from exercise is EXTREMELY measurable: count and weigh the carbon atoms that you blow during work out. Not more, not less. 4:49 AM Jan 14th via web

# Just close your eyes for a moment and picture yourself being thin. Imagine all you can do. What are you waiting for??? 11:35 PM Jan 10th via web

Lyra

Back to top Go down

Post  Readyforchange Wed Apr 13, 2011 1:44 am

Thanks Lyra!

I am not a member of his forum. It is good to know what he says to inspire the troops.

Take care,

Readyforchange

Readyforchange

Back to top Go down

Post  Dmac Wed Apr 13, 2011 3:02 am

Ready u don't need to be a member to see the twitter posts Very Happy
Dmac
Dmac

Back to top Go down

Post  insanity Wed Apr 13, 2011 8:26 pm

Those tips are so motivating! Thanks for posting them.
insanity
insanity

Back to top Go down

Post  teaismyhappyplace Fri Apr 15, 2011 2:37 am

love these posts, thanks so much for putting them up so we can all take a peek. I went on his twitter page the other day and he updates often so its nice to just have him being motivating.
teaismyhappyplace
teaismyhappyplace

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next