5 Bite Diet Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lyra's 5BD Daily Journal

+16
misunderstood
spryng
Lisa
starbucks addict
IWillSucceed95
Readyforchange
16Again
renu712000
insanity
Dmac
2bthinagain
teaismyhappyplace
3jaysmom
rubywong
Phil
Lyra
20 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Lyra's 5BD Daily Journal - Page 6 Empty Re: Lyra's 5BD Daily Journal

Post  Lyra Thu Apr 28, 2011 1:18 pm

Hi everyone..thanks for dropping by. I weigh 120 lbs now..and my goal is 110lbs. So, it's time to get back to work again! bounce I'm facing some personal problems and work schedule has been hectic as well, but I decide that none of these problems will sabotage my diet and return me to the "emo eating ways" again..or make me slip on my diet causing in weight gain.

I might be facing some emotional moments, but I decide to stay conscious and watch what I eat, remain on the diet. I also stick to maintainance..for life. It's so worthed.

Love Problems Happen, Work Problems Happen..at least we stay Slim!

Things might happen in personal life, also at work..people might make us upset and not deliver their promise. But there is one thing we can do to face that situation..stay slim..keep loving yourself.
At least when dealing with my difficult colleague at work..I am slim and maintain a proportional weight..that itself can be a sense of accomplishment and give confidence.
When dealing with a (once) special person that broke promises and cause heartache..well..I remind myself of my 110lbs goal and the excitement of reaching it.

Things might not work out, but I know my worth. I stay slim and even get more trim. I am improving, not just physically but also on the inside. I am more confident.
I love you

Lyra

Back to top Go down

Post  Lyra Sat Apr 30, 2011 11:54 am

I am at 119 lbs now. Watching the Royal Wedding and how fashionably thin Kate & Pippa are..sure makes me inspired to go on with my diet. cheers
It's the weekend and I am being strong Smile My goal is 110 lbs and I believe I can do it!

Lyra

Back to top Go down

Lyra's 5BD Daily Journal - Page 6 Empty Back on Diet!! Need Support

Post  Lyra Fri Jul 15, 2011 5:34 pm

Hey everyone..
I'm back on 5BD again! My current weight is 120 lbs and my goal is 100 lbs. Let's do it together we can!!
I will start with mini goal 110 lbs then move to 100 lbs!

Today is Day 2 5BD..
weight : 119 lbs
I feel so weak..sleepy and so tired Sad On dinner time..I cheated and eat 4 squares of orange flavored chocolate Sad
I have sweet cravings
it's 12 past midnight here and..at 10 pm I had a small bowl of instant soup Sad because my stomach was so hungry aarrrggghhh I can't sleep
Hopefully tomorrow is better

I swear..losing is harder than maintaining Neutral But I need to lose again, so let's get this on fast! I need support!
My diet is 80% okay today..20% cheating Sad
Tomorrow I work..and will be a hectic day Sad I plan on doing 3x 5BD for tomorrow..let's see then. Feeling weak when working sucks.
I need support..lets' do this and support each other I love you

Lyra

Back to top Go down

Post  Dmac Fri Jul 15, 2011 7:24 pm

Hay lyra so glad your back. and that is grate maintenance has gone so well for you. maintenance has ben a struggle for me in the past. The last 4 days I've had 5 bites only once a day and it has actually ben ezer for me than twice a day. Has ben lately. In my head I just want to get this dun as fast as possible. I don't know if it will make much difference on my wait Los or not. But its helping me focus on my goal of 150.

But again so happy for you on maintenance and happy your back Very Happy

Your so inspirational
Dmac
Dmac

Back to top Go down

Lyra's 5BD Daily Journal - Page 6 Empty Thanks Dmac

Post  Lyra Sun Jul 17, 2011 11:27 am

Dmac--thanks for dropping by! You are inspirational as well! I also want to get it done asap..I want 100 lbs then I can enter maintainance with a nice accomplished feeling.

Yesterday at work I feel so weak & about to faint..dizzy spells & cold ..so I break the diet Sad
Today I also have a long hectic day at work and I am doing 3x 5-6 bites with snacks in between Sad
I guess my body needs adjusting

Jealous Negative People

Yesterday when I feel weak, I blurted that I am on a diet. And my friend (female colleague) who can't lose her 85lbs weight told me that my diet is dangerous and that's why I feel dizzy. She said that I am already thin and I am overdoing things.
Oh..lesson learned..it's important to keep my mouth closed around negative people..because they don't support you and tend to put you down.

Lyra

Back to top Go down

Lyra's 5BD Daily Journal - Page 6 Empty Update Today

Post  Lyra Sun Jul 17, 2011 5:39 pm

I just get back from work. This week is the first time I begin 5BD again after a long time not dieting.
It seems my body is in a "shock" when I get back on diet wagon. I feel sick. Today I didn't diet, I eat normal + snacks but I still feel sick & cold, perhaps my body is still in shock with going back on the diet.

Tomorrow is my day off and I will do the 5BD all day.
I need to get myself used to the diet. It's hard. But I have to do it, I have goals. Need to lose 20 lbs and then it's maintainance.
It's not easy. We have to adjust with our body shocks and still do work, still socialize with people. It's damn hard. We are warriors!

Lyra

Back to top Go down

Lyra's 5BD Daily Journal - Page 6 Empty my update

Post  Lyra Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:35 am

Today is work day off
I slept all day, wake up late + no breakfast
So Im doing the less strict version of 5BD
I am doing 2x 6-7 bites today..and a little snack in between

I still feel lousy though..but getting better

Lyra

Back to top Go down

Lyra's 5BD Daily Journal - Page 6 Empty dang i Gain!

Post  Lyra Sat Jul 23, 2011 2:57 pm

Dang!
I just get back from a small holiday break and gained 6 lbs!
I am 126 lbs now No need to lose it fast! Today I attended a lunch & dinner invitation, tomorrow I'm back on diet wagon!

Lyra

Back to top Go down

Post  Lyra Sun Jul 24, 2011 9:53 am

Today I am 124lbs
I keep on going 5BD! can't wait to be 120 lbs and 110lbs!
Today is quite busy day so keep going!

Lyra

Back to top Go down

Post  spryng Mon Aug 01, 2011 2:30 pm

I just wanted to pop in here and say your blog has been amazing! so inspiring!!! I have spent all morning devouring every page of it and it's inspiring because I expect people who need to lose 50-100 lbs to see quick and massive weightloss on this diet but usually when people like us only need to lose 20-30 lbs it's slow and hard to get off and you losing that first 10 lbs in 8 days is amazing and the continued results speaks for themselves. You have inspired me to start today!!! With my hypoglycemia I don't know if can skip meals though but I'll battle that as we go. Like I have to have breakfast or else my sugar crashes and I feel sick and shake, sweaty etc so maybe I can skip dinner. I'm gonna try and see. If nothing else I may just have to split my bites up more like 2 bites breakfast, 3 bites lunch and 5 bites dinner etc but I know no matter what I can figure it out and make it work. Thank you so much for sticking to your journey and continuing to post here, I'll be an avid reader for sure! Surprised)
spryng
spryng

Back to top Go down

Lyra's 5BD Daily Journal - Page 6 Empty Back on the Wagon again!!

Post  Lyra Fri Sep 23, 2011 3:52 pm

Hello Spryng!
Thank you for your compliments and for dropping by my thread..Let's motivate each other.
It's about time for me to get back on the 5BD wagon again. I am currently 124 lbs thanks to delicious dinner invitations these past 2 weeks.

Time to get back to 5BD.
My lowest weight was 116 lbs. My goal is 110 lbs. Let's do it!!

Today I ate :

B: coffee
L: noodles + beef dumplings (10 bites Sad)
D: 7 bites rice + chicken
S: cookies 6 bites

I need to get back to discipline!

Lyra

Back to top Go down

Post  spryng Fri Sep 23, 2011 9:02 pm

I'm so glad you are back!!! Smile so besides gaining a little the past couple of weeks has it been easy to maintain your weightloss from 5bd? how did you maintain? like did you just start including a 5 bite breakast etc or did you stop counting all together and just eat small meals? I know I have awhile before I have to really worry about it but I'm still interested Smile
spryng
spryng

Back to top Go down

Post  Lyra Tue Nov 22, 2011 5:52 pm

spryng -- sorry for the late reply..way so late! Many things happened. Anyways my maintainance was 10bd 3 times per day. B, L & Dinner.

Now I am 126 lbs. My goal is 110 lbs.
I want to do it strict for 2 weeks> Yes we can!!

Lyra

Back to top Go down

Lyra's 5BD Daily Journal - Page 6 Empty ALMOST FAINT SO SCARED

Post  Lyra Tue Nov 29, 2011 10:25 am

Hello everyone here's my update :

Weight before diet : 128 lbs (aarrgghh)

Day 1, I lost 4lbs
Day 2, lost 1 lbs
Day 3, today--Tuesday Nov 29, 2011..

Day 3 detail :
B -
L 5bites rice & beef & veg
D 10bite rice &beef&veg

Today I am working night shift & when I am getting ready in shower i feel so light headed like i want to faint. I am so scared. This has happened to me before on the 5BD if I am too strict with the diet.
I ate 10bites dinner & add a sweet drink to give me strength. Tomorrow I also work so prefer to do 3x 5bites for tomorrow.
Thursday I am back on the wagon again.

Lyra

Back to top Go down

Post  Lyra Wed Dec 14, 2011 7:19 pm

I figure out how to manage some health issues like gas and trapped wind.Should not disturb my diet from now on. I am back on the wagon again bounce Let's begin tomorrow!

Lyra

Back to top Go down

Post  spryng Wed Dec 14, 2011 10:13 pm

So glad you are back Lyra! I look forward to see your posts again! Smile
spryng
spryng

Back to top Go down

Post  Lyra Thu Dec 15, 2011 12:20 pm

Day 1

Weight : 128 lbs

B - hot coffee & stevia
L - 5B rice & fish
D- 5B rice & fish

Today is day one..i will sleep early tonight, so I don't get tempted to eat snacks, and tomorrow is day 2!

Lyra

Back to top Go down

Post  Lyra Thu Dec 15, 2011 12:22 pm

spryng wrote:So glad you are back Lyra! I look forward to see your posts again! Smile
Thanks, Spryng! Let's do our best..my goal is 110 lbs I think we can do it! *hugs*

Lyra

Back to top Go down

Lyra's 5BD Daily Journal - Page 6 Empty Post Xmas gain!!

Post  Lyra Wed Dec 28, 2011 9:25 am

Hi everyone..I'm sorry I've been slacking again. So many things to do, events to attend, and spending Christmas with family & friends caused me to stop the diet and indulge.
I am now 132 lbs! eeek!! Sad

Let's begin now again. Today is a hectic day full of schedule, but I am determined.

B - milk & cake
L- noodle & egg
D - 5b rice & beef

I begin 5BD on dinner time. Today is day 1 for me. I have hunger pangs..I struggle with the temptation to munch.

Lyra

Back to top Go down

Post  Lyra Fri Dec 30, 2011 7:30 am

Day 2

B - none
L - 5 bites hot pocket
D -

I'm determined. Tomorrow is New Year's Eve, I will probably take one day break and get back to diet on Jan 1.
Happy New Year everyone! May 2012 will be a good year for us & may we all achieve our goals.

Lyra

Back to top Go down

Lyra's 5BD Daily Journal - Page 6 Empty One thing I realize..

Post  Lyra Fri Dec 30, 2011 7:34 am

Once again I realize one thing ..one important thing while being on the 5BD diet..
Is that food..even simple food..taste much more delicious..when you savor each bite. OMG what an experience Smile I REALLY look forward to my meal times.

Lyra

Back to top Go down

Post  spryng Fri Dec 30, 2011 1:00 pm

I agree with you 100%%!!! I know I'm a lot pickier on what I use those 5 bites on, I want every bite to be something delicious and not just so so, LOL

I think tomorrow I may be taking off too.. not really for extra food but to have some wine to ring in the new year! Smile
spryng
spryng

Back to top Go down

Post  Dmac Fri Dec 30, 2011 2:33 pm

I'm with ya I'll probably take tomorrow off as well I probably shouldn't I just started again at Christmas but after this we can really focus. happy new year Very Happy
Dmac
Dmac

Back to top Go down

Lyra's 5BD Daily Journal - Page 6 Empty Cheat a Little Today

Post  Lyra Fri Dec 30, 2011 5:20 pm

I cheated a little today with some extra bites..
and tomorrow is already New Year's Eve celebration. I will take a day off on 31 Dec and be back on diet again on Jan 1, 2012.
Happy New year everyone..Smile

Thank you Dmac & Spryng for dropping by. Happy New Year & wishing us all the best on this diet in 2012. Success! Smile

Lyra

Back to top Go down

Lyra's 5BD Daily Journal - Page 6 Empty I realize the key..

Post  Lyra Sat Dec 31, 2011 4:43 am

I read about how Doctor Alwin Lewis maintained his weight and still avoid breakfast. It seems that breakfast is the culprit. Because..even when I cheat eating 7-10 bites..I still lose weight having lunch and dinner only.

Lyra

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next